If Sasuke would have died...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
if Sasuke would have died when he fought Haku what would happen?
What would happen to Naruto and Sakura?
Would the fox spirit completely break through?
How would Ino react?

got this of a diff forum website

Nemesis X
If Sasuke died, this is what would've happened:

1: Naruto would quit acting so gay.
2: Obviously Sakura will start falling for Naruto since Sasuke's dead.
3: Ino will stick a kunai in her forehead.
4: Since Sakura's with Naruto, Hinata kills herself too.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
4: Since Sakura's with Naruto, Hinata kills herself too. **** YOU!!!!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
**** YOU!!!!

I'm already guessin that you're a Hinata fanboy.

Dark-Jaxx
Proud of it too. 131

Nemesis X
But seriously, Hinata would go mad and kill herself I kid you not. She's obsessed with Naruto as much as hippies are obsessed with pot. Hinata is awfully cute on the outside but in the inside is an unstable mentally crazed girl.

Either Hinata goes and kills herself, or she sneeks into Sakura's room and kills her. Either way, it's not lookin good for her.

Kento
The world would be a better place if Sasuke had died.

And Naruto wouldn't be as strong as he is now because he trained because of his rivalry with Sasuke.

Endless Mike
Naruto would actually be a decent series

Slaanesh
I will kill myself crybaby..

but seriously..if sasuke died..it'll be boring..u need someone to hate when u read manga..and in naruto..that someone would be sasuke..

Wil7
If Sasuke died, back then sence I didn't know he was going to leave the village, it would have sucked, but now if he dies, it would be awesome.

Slaanesh
u hate him because he leave the village??i thought everyone hate him for no real reason blink

Wil7
That isn't the main reason. He went to Orochimaru for power. He should have just stayed at the village and he would have learned all the new chidori moves there and still be apart of the village. But he went to Orochimaru instead, and I hate him for that.

Also Nemisis, Naruto goes out with Hinata later in the show, but marries Sakura at the end. I have already seen videos of this. Hinata marries Kiba, but if this is going to be put in the manga scripts, I do not know that for 100% fact.

yungz22
Originally posted by Wil7
That isn't the main reason. He went to Orochimaru for power. He should have just stayed at the village and he would have learned all the new chidori moves there and still be apart of the village. But he went to Orochimaru instead, and I hate him for that.

Also Nemisis, Naruto goes out with Hinata later in the show, but marries Sakura at the end. I have already seen videos of this. Hinata marries Kiba, but if this is going to be put in the manga scripts, I do not know that for 100% fact.

prove it

Wil7
Which part?

yungz22
Which part?

the second paragraph

Wil7
I did say it isn't an 100% fact, but I am looking for the video that I watched, where Naruto makes out with Hinata. Uno momento por favor.

Magee
Also Nemisis, Naruto goes out with Hinata later in the show, but marries Sakura at the end. I have already seen videos of this. Hinata marries Kiba, but if this is going to be put in the manga scripts, I do not know that for 100% fact. Any thing you read on the internet about Naruto future happenings is bullshit.

Magee
I did say it isn't an 100% fact, but I am looking for the video that I watched, where Naruto makes out with Hinata. Uno momento por favor. Its fan made. -.-

Wil7
Hey, if its fan made then it isn't real. But I will still look for the video anyway.

Allright, they took the video off because it is fan made. You are right Magee.

Dark-Jaxx
He better be right...That would be bullshit.

Wil7
I know, they took it off because it was fan made. It would be bullshit if it was true.

The Last Rider
Sasuke's DEAD! WOO-HOO!

Kero_Co
4: Since Sakura's with Naruto, Hinata kills herself too.

Do you think Shino, Kiba and Kurenei would allow this? She would clearly be acting different, which would be noticed by Shino and Akamaru. Thus, someone would be alerted. At least, that's how it would be if Shino could fight his way into the manga. Then, either Kurenei would talk with her and possibly do some Professor X Genjutsu mind trick, or Shino has one of his bugs watching her. She could find herself in some Konoha asylum. Case and point, for a girl in Hinata's position to kill herself without interruption, she would have to do it fairly quickly. She's as bad at hiding her emotions as Chouji is at dieting.

Nemesis X
Anyone who leaves their village and nearly killing their friends so they can posess great power from a child lover like Orochimaru deserves to die. I want to posess great power too but you don't see me going to Michael Jackson's place laughing

dadudemon
Anyone who leaves their village and nearly killing their friends so they can posess great power from a child lover like Orochimaru deserves to die. I want to posess great power too but you don't see me going to Michael Jackson's place laughing laughing laughing

I'd go to MJ's place...but I'm too old for his tastes. (Pun intended. Think about it.)

richard22
Just like you guys said..Sakura would had fallen for naruto ( eventually) and hinata would had done 2 things:

1: see that sakura is with naruto, she would kill sakura with a sniper.
2: she would just die of being jealous..simple as that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.