Kyo Kusanagi vs Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Mostly every one here is a DIE HARD Kyo fan(except me) So I thought what the hell lets have him go against Shin Akuma.

Kyo is a NATURAL and has whupped God's assess, to Iori's and has the longest reign as KOF champ. Sh!t this man is a SUPERNATURAL like Jimi Hendrix. His long lost desendent Moses Kusanagi, parted the seas of Japan and turned water into rice wine. This man is so damn gifted wooooweee I get chillz down my spine.

Then we have Shin Akuma or Gouki...so who takes this muthaf**KA!

Dark-Jaxx
What feats does Kyo have?

P-Geyser
Sado can tell you. His team won against Rugal in 94 and 95 I believe. he also took down Orochi with Iori and Chizuru but landed the final blow. I dont know about the rest.

Dark-Jaxx
Those aren't feats. Beating someone is not a feat.

Kirikaze Fuuma
@P-Geyser : now I can see your Kyo hate clearly.

Kyo's feats are :

1. smack his partners Benimaru and Daimon just by a shockwave while he performed his new technique (see KOF 96 story)
2. parry an iron mast with his back hand covered with a flame (KOF another day)
3. able to KO a demon(not a pro wrestler) which is much stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power (KOF 97)

and I haven't use KOF zillion's feats.

btw, reported because of the obvious spite.

General Kaliero
Spite thread, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.