Owning Up to Things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
So... almost at the seven year mark. Yikes, where did the years go?

Basically the only purpose of this thread is to be informative to those who actually know who I am. I realize at this point, where I make random, small appearances on the board, not everyone knows who I am and really has no reason to pay it any mind. It happens.

However, to those of you who know me, I wanted to make something plain.

I'm actually turning 19 in December, not 21.

I faked my age back in 2001 because I was a month short of being able to legally join the message boards. Being 12 and not quite smart enough to realize I could just wait a month, I said I was 14. That kinda just kept going until I graduated high school when I was supposedly 20. ermm Yeah.

I told Raz... who actually didn't know how old I was to begin with. Hell, Lana just kinda went "Eh, I figured."

But yeah.

Just for funsies, now you all know. w00t

And now you can all screw around with this thread.

Scythe
Who are you again....?

Leo.M
We are the same age. That explains alot. shocklaugh

Well no it doesn't but, yeah. stick out tongue

edit, wait. turning 19.............. your younger. shock that kind of feels weird, i always pictured you older. messed

kodak
turning 19?
Kick Ass! *high fives*

dadudemon
Do you feel vindicated?

If so, good for you.

Carrying around a load (lol) can be a burden.

Now post pictures of your nipples or GTFO. no expression

Captain REX
Well, here's ONE...

Captain REX
Yeah, I don't expect many people to actually care, it's more of a clarification thing. ermm

kodak
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, I don't expect many people to actually care, it's more of a clarification thing. ermm what day is your birthday, i'll throw you a party.

Leo.M
Your so immature Rex tongue_ss

don't ban me . tongue_ss

Strangelove
When I came here I was pretending I was straight haermm

Including to myself, I guess.

Baylin
I know you Meester Galder sir wink

Rogue Jedi
He's a LIAR haermm

Baylin
I've never lied, I really am the most honest person sat in front of this computer. Honest! angel

Phucked Up
I found out about this lie a few months ago. Laughed my ass off about it. laughing

Piggle Humsy

Basically the only purpose of this thread is to be informative to those who actually know who I am. I realize at this point, where I make random, small appearances on the board, not everyone knows who I am and really has no reason to pay it any mind. It happens.

I faked my age back in 2001 because I was a month short of being able to legally join the message boards. Being 12 and not quite smart enough to realize I could just wait a month, I said I was 14. That kinda just kept going until I graduated high school when I was supposedly 20. ermm Yeah.

I told Raz... who actually didn't know how old I was to begin with. Hell, Lana just kinda went "Eh, I figured."

But yeah.

OH MY GOD!! shock

so all we had was based on a lie?! cryoh

How could you weep

Captain REX
Like Ken said, it's just funny to me now, but before it was like 'OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEY KNEW WOULD THEY HATE ME Z0MG DEATH AND CHAOS.'

But really, I never fibbed about anything other than my age. stick out tongue

Hey Alex, long time no see, you damn dog!

dadudemon
Well, here's ONE...

laughing laughing laughing

That was smartassedly righteous.

Captain REX
It also makes you a pedophile because that picture is from three years ago. eek!

dadudemon
It also makes you a pedophile because that picture is from three years ago. eek!

Yeah right...with a chest and face that hairy, you're far from being in appearance, biologically, to an underage young man...The spirit of pedophilia is not to be had...on the letter of pedophilia can be placed on meh......

Also, why can't you have been a hot female mod and not a manly mass of mod? The nipple picture would have been for quite a few more people.

Captain REX
I was actually 15 in that picture. stick out tongue

I suggest pestering Lana, if you're hunting for mod-based boobies. They're not to be had under MY shirt...

Btw, Kodak, December 14th. It'll be grand, I'm sure.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scythe
Who are you again....? Some weird chick.

Broke ther rules. Reported her.

ScarletSpeed
I joined back in 2006 and completely forgot all about the place,

2 years later I tried to register again with the same e-mail address and it said I had already registered.

so basically 2 years ago I didn't give a **** about kmc enough to even post once awehuh

but I don't feel that way now awecreep

Captain REX
I've been here a very... long... time. no expression

Bardock42
I've been here a very... long... time. no expression LIES, YOU RULEBREAKER!!!

Captain REX
*bans*

I just realized I'm no longer on the Top 25 Posters... strange.

Bardock42
*bans*

I just realized I'm no longer on the Top 25 Posters... strange. Reclaim your title.

I remember when I first got into the Top 25 with like 20 000 posts ... good times no expression

Captain REX
The more time passes, the more posts are made! What a concept. no expression

Bardock42
The more time passes, the more posts are made! What a concept. no expression I know. We should inform the authorities about our findings.

Neo Darkhalen
*bans*

I just realized I'm no longer on the Top 25 Posters... strange.

I took you're place. stick out tongue

steverules
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I took you're place. stick out tongue

You took everyones place as soon as you joined, made threads then posted every 10 seconds asking why people weren't posting and giving an opinion...there were threads by you with over 5 posts in a row by you...I wish you were still like that it was kinda funny haermm

Neo Darkhalen
Nah i'm good thanks.

steverules
Never told you to change back erm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by steverules
Never told you to change back erm

Yeah i didn't really bother to much to actually read into it, but i caught the last part and was all like mmm

mmm

biscuits

steverules
You are a clever little fairy girl

Neo Darkhalen
And don't you forget it. uhuh

steverules
Thats what she said smurph

Neo Darkhalen
No U! uhuhstick out tongue

Baylin
Like Ken said, it's just funny to me now, but before it was like 'OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEY KNEW WOULD THEY HATE ME Z0MG DEATH AND CHAOS.'

But really, I never fibbed about anything other than my age. stick out tongue

Hey Alex, long time no see, you damn dog!

I keep popping back to make sure things are still running as lumpy as ever! happy

gefallen_engel
I just realized the day I joined KMC was the same day as my brothers birthday

steverules
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I just realized the day I joined KMC was the same day as my brothers birthday

ha-son

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by steverules
ha-son

laughing out loud

Captain REX
I joined on November 18th, which holds no significance other than being the day I joined KMC. And also the release date of Steamboat Willie in 1928.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i joined the sme day Martin Truex jr. was born

plus i was born on the same day as Chuck Berry

Peach
I was actually 15 in that picture. stick out tongue

I suggest pestering Lana, if you're hunting for mod-based boobies. They're not to be had under MY shirt...

Btw, Kodak, December 14th. It'll be grand, I'm sure.

Dude, I'm not posting my boobs stick out tongue

And yeah, I kinda figured it out a long while ago. It was funny when you told me but also just like "eh, whatever" stick out tongue

Captain REX
I share a birthday with Nostradamus, and George Washington died on my birthday.

Life is good.

AC/DC'S_LVR

Life is good.
effin Zach Effron was also born on my bday I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!!! little cigarette!

Captain REX
And you don't have to post them. Just send me a copy. big grin

=Tired Hiker=

But yeah.

You know what, dude, I forgive you. I also have a little confession to make. I'm actually a three month old piece of fruit that does not rhyme with anything. fruits_orange

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
effin Zach Effron was also born on my bday I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!!! little cigarette!
not to mention 1939 - Lee Harvey Oswald, purported American assassin of John F. Kennedy (d. 1963) laughing out loud

and 1982 - Ne-Yo, an R&B singer angry7

General Kaliero
Oi, back off. stick out tongue

Lana's boobs are only for those who she deems worthy.

Now let's see some, baby. innocent

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You know what, dude, I forgive you. I also have a little confession to make. I'm actually a three month old piece of fruit that does not rhyme with anything. fruits_orange
Y'know, somehow I always suspected...

dadudemon

The "Backfire" is strong with this one.

BruceSkywalker

But yeah.

Hows the college life Jordan?

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

You are an apple?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are an apple?

orange.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
orange. No shit, steven.

Lord Knightfa11

Brief description:
Captain rex is that irritating mod on the SW EU forum who closes all the good stuff. cool

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Brief description:
Captain rex is that irritating mod on the SW EU forum who closes all the good stuff. cool

and you are the one who wears epileptic fit inducing sigs.

Neo Darkhalen
and you are the one who wears epileptic fit inducing sigs.

Also known as Seizure sigs. awesome

ScarletSpeed
Also known as Seizure sigs. awesome

indeedbig grin

Lord Knightfa11
If that were true you'd be dead and I'd be happy! youpi

Neo Darkhalen
is rapidshare allowed on KMC?

ScarletSpeed
If that were true you'd be dead and I'd be happy! youpi

Oh hahahahaha,

good one.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh hahahahaha,

good one.

So funny i forgot to laugh.

ScarletSpeed
So funny i forgot to laugh.

so funny that I did laugh, sarcastically awesome

Bardock42
is rapidshare allowed on KMC?

No.

FileSharing and torrents is a general "no", due to the predominant illegal nature.

Neo Darkhalen
No.

FileSharing and torrents is a general "no", due to the predominant illegal nature.

Thought so, thanks for clearing it up Bardock.

so funny that I did laugh, sarcastically awesome

.awe

Lord Knightfa11
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/darth-enigmus/thread-fail-stamp.gif

The Grey Fox
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/darth-enigmus/thread-fail-stamp.gif Rex, please abuse your power and ban him for 'mod abuse'.

Bardock42
Yeah, please, I won't make a scene, give in to the Dark Side, Rex.

Lord Knightfa11
And that, kids, is why you are not moderators.

The Grey Fox
Well, no it's not, but sure.

Bardock42
And that, kids, is why you are not moderators. One of a few reasons, I assume.

General Kaliero
It really isn't, since we mods say/think the same things.

silver_tears
You're dead to me.

Strangelove

Life is good. I have the same birthday as James Dean, Jack Lemmon, and Emperor Sakuramachi. haermm2

Mary Queen of Scots was executed on my birthday too mmm

Naz

But yeah.

I joined when I was 12 too. big grin
But I only faked my age as 13 shrug

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by General Kaliero
It really isn't, since we mods say/think the same things. ???

OMIGOD **** DONT HIT ME!! *cowers in a corner*

chillmeistergen

But yeah.

You're turning 19? I assumed you were in your late twenties.

Does this mean that mods are allowed to break the rules? I'm well aware that one makes a habit of it, but I've always wondered.

dadudemon
I was thinking...

Out of the thousands of people and dates of historical note, both famous and infamous, what are the probabilities of finding something "significant" on one's birthday?

????

confused confused confused confused confused

Does it really matter or is it just people trying to find more sentiment in the day they were born. (Because the birth day is revered...cultural mores.)

Wow, I feel like an a**hole now. So THIS is what it's like.

chillmeistergen
I was born on the same day as the queen and that. But she's a bint, so i tend not to mention it.

Kosta
Well, here's ONE...

ACHH DE LIEBEN!! Das ist not eine BOOBIE!

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I was born on the same day as the queen and that. But she's a bint, so i tend not to mention it.

That's cool, Chill....or should I say..... "ELIZABETH!"

HA!

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was thinking...

Out of the thousands of people and dates of historical note, both famous and infamous, what are the probabilities of finding something "significant" on one's birthday?

????

confused confused confused confused confused

Does it really matter or is it just people trying to find more sentiment in the day they were born. (Because the birth day is revered...cultural mores.)

Wow, I feel like an a**hole now. So THIS is what it's like. the probability is very high.

But the fun is finding out exactly which events those were.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
the probability is very high.

But the fun is finding out exactly which events those were.
AHA!

Sentiment! So I was right! (Because you're the final word on anything in my book. flirt )

Kosta
Originally posted by Kosta

I just realized I didnt put this in the right thread. Disregard it. laughing out loud

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Kosta

haermm

*Nicht

Scythe

Does this mean that mods are allowed to break the rules? I'm well aware that one makes a habit of it, but I've always wondered. Another subject brushed under the rug due to rankings, awesome.

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
AHA!

Sentiment! So I was right! (Because you're the final word on anything in my book. flirt ) brownnoser laughcry

Bardock42

Does this mean that mods are allowed to break the rules? I'm well aware that one makes a habit of it, but I've always wondered. Well, to be fair. It wasn't a mod that broke the rules. But just a low life like the others of us.

That said, I do think Rex should be perm banned though no expression

ScarletSpeed

maybe why we should be.

prick

Bardock42
maybe why we should be.

prick

Still, I think in my case it has to do with drawing paint penises and calling people assholes and idiots all over the place.

The wanting some dude being banned really seems secondary.

ScarletSpeed
Still, I think in my case it has to do with drawing paint penises and calling people assholes and idiots all over the place.

The wanting some dude being banned really seems secondary.

I would sleep well at night knowing that you would ban him if you could, would you ? sad

Bardock42
I would sleep well at night knowing that you would ban him if you could, would you ? sad Nah, I'd go mad with power instead.

ScarletSpeed
Nah, I'd go mad with power instead.

but also ban him ? awecreep

Bardock42
but also ban him ? awecreep

If I think of it...NOW DANCE BEFORE ME, PUPPETS!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ScarletSpeed
*hesitantly dances and weeps*

Bardock42
*hesitantly dances and weeps*

Faster, ****, FASTER!!!

ScarletSpeed
*cries some more*

why do you do this to us ?sad

Bardock42
*cries some more*

why do you do this to us ?sad

To prove a point. What point I don't know. But consider it proven.

ScarletSpeed
sad

The Grey Fox

Lord Knightfa11
LIES! he's not a moderator! you don't have to dance wink

Bardock42
LIES! he's not a moderator! you don't have to dance wink You can't prove shit.

Lord Knightfa11
true...

I concede?

Bardock42
true...

I concede? VICTORY!!!

Lord Knightfa11
K now lets smoke pot and make up.

MIŠT
You look older than 18 hmm

Bardock42

Strangelove
that's why is was so easy to fool us and then break our hearts with his lies weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.