Onslaught Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Utrigita
Which Onslaught?

Endrict Nuul
Thanos shit stomps his ass even at full power.

TheBadguy
lol no way he can shitstomp him at fullpower. maybe he can take the majority but he isnt shitstomping.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TheBadguy
lol no way he can shitstomp him at fullpower. maybe he can take the majority but he isnt shitstomping.

laughing laughing laughing I know....I knew Quan will come in and say he wins. eek!

But yeah, OS wins at FP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
laughing laughing laughing I know....I knew Quan will come in and say he wins. eek!

But yeah, OS wins at FP. How does he lose?

You do realize takes on guys way out of his league right.....Tyrant,Odin,power gem Thor.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he lose?

You do realize takes on guys way out of his league right.....Tyrant,Odin,power gem Thor.

Onslaught appeared to be on that level as well, but I am inclined to agree that Thanos would win, but it won't be easy. Thanos would be pretty spent after a battle with Onslaught both mentally and physically, because let's face it Onslaught was overpowering a mindless Hulk for a little while.

guy222
onslaught

Xplosive
This was done so many times. Anyway, Onslaught wins.

shokosugi
Thanos wins, but it won't be easy.

Tenebrous
Who should win, based on native powerset: Onslaught, quite easily.

Who will/must win, based on feats and confrontations with others: Thanos, quite easily.

Nihilist
thanos ftw

imo onslaught never really did anything impressive

Sup3rman1521
Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Onslaught appeared to be on that level as well, but I am inclined to agree that Thanos would win, but it won't be easy. Thanos would be pretty spent after a battle with Onslaught both mentally and physically, because let's face it Onslaught was overpowering a mindless Hulk for a little while. Thor with the power gem is on another level than Hulk. Thanos received a bloody nose and ended the conflict when he saw fit. Thanos is on a whole other level than Onslaught imo. It wouldnt be a cakewalk though thats for sure.

carver9
stalemate; I cant see any one of them beating the other. Good fight.

Mr Master
Originally posted by carver9

thumb up

I agree, it could go either way. (Thanos wins though imo if OS isn't at full power)

But potentially, OS should be above Thanos,
unfortunately, he wasn't written to his full potential.

Xavier/Magneto/Nate/Franklin

Friends, that's a lot of power combined.

Galan007
franky alone is > thanos - but as already commented on, onslaught never consistently displayed feats on a '> thanos' scale. meh, toss a coin.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

franky alone is > thanos - but as already commented on, onslaught never consistently displayed feats on a '> thanos' scale. meh, toss a coin.
Pretty much, OS had very impressive mind raping feats though,
his biggest feat was creating a Star (Sun) from nothingness.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr Master
Pretty much, OS had very impressive mind raping feats though,
his biggest feat was creating a Star (Sun) from nothingness.

Which is a feat alone that should put him above thanos. Thanos dont possess enough strength to take down onslaught. Lets not forget that onslaught was basically taking hits from a mindless hulk, one of the most powerful hulk that has been created and had him pinned. The swing of hulk and onslaught blows had some of the earths mightiest heros unable to stand, including thor.

I honestly think that onslaught is a couple of notches above thanos but the thing about that is thanos is very smart and could possibly think of a way to trap onslaught.

Enyalus
Onslaught at full power takes it.

quanchi112
Which is a feat alone that should put him above thanos. Thanos dont possess enough strength to take down onslaught. Lets not forget that onslaught was basically taking hits from a mindless hulk, one of the most powerful hulk that has been created and had him pinned. The swing of hulk and onslaught blows had some of the earths mightiest heros unable to stand, including thor.

I honestly think that onslaught is a couple of notches above thanos but the thing about that is thanos is very smart and could possibly think of a way to trap onslaught. Please dont compare any warrior to Blood and Thunder Thor that took on Thanos. Mindless Hulk would get pwned by Thor in that story without the power gem.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Onslaught at full power takes it.

This i'd agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Onslaught at full power takes it. Why?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

But yeah, OS wins at FP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Are you purposely quoting other people to troll me.

EkinEku
onslaught could murder thanos, but he'd out think him and win

thanos takes it

AlmightyKfish
Thanos can win.

Anyway, wasn't FP Onslaught made of psionic energy? If so, Thanos can manipulate/ absorb his physical form.

He's absorbed psionic energy before.

And any kind of mindrape is out of the question, as Thanos has had a mental battle with Galactus.

Xplosive
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
And any kind of mindrape is out of the question, as Thanos has had a mental battle with Galactus.

It was weak Galactus and Thanos did this with his technology, but still couldn't defeat him.

starlock
Onslaught for the win

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Xplosive
It was weak Galactus and Thanos did this with his technology, but still couldn't defeat him.

Of course he didn't defeat him. It was Galactus.

Galactus' TP >>> anyone else's.

Ok another one, Thanos has had a mental battle with Moondragon who was wielding the mind gem, and he didn't faill miserably. My point is Onslaught isn't going to mind rape Thanos.

Xplosive
I think that against Moondragon he also had some sort of help.
By pure raw power, it should be no contest in favor of Onslaught.

leonheartmm
onslaught duh.

celestialdemon
Written properly, Onslaught would win.

Red Hulk
It was weak Galactus and Thanos did this with his technology, but still couldn't defeat him. I don't recall it being weak Galactus, and Thanos only used tech/Moondragon to create the battlefield, there's no reason to assume his power was boosted, unless it was said. It seemed like Thanos actually entering psychic combat was brought into question, but it seemed like purely his defenses, and what he's capable of if dragged into astral battle.

guy222
thanos loses

cpd12589
Originally posted by guy222
thanos loses

Agreed. Thanos most definitely loses to a full powered Onslaught. That is Professor X, Magneto, Nate Grey, and Franklin Richards combined. Onslaught shouldn't have too much difficulty with this either. Thanos is no joke at all, just that he's not on Onslaught's level. Thanos relying on just his abilities alone really can't win this. Full powered Onslaught 10/10.

But with prep Thanos wins 9/10. With prep Thanos is one of the most formidable forces to be messed with in the Marvel Multiverse.

lilshogun
Thanos sees Onslaught as another cosmic pansy. He devices a plan using his prep and end of story for Onslaught.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by cpd12589
Agreed. Thanos most definitely loses to a full powered Onslaught. That is Professor X, Magneto, Nate Grey, and Franklin Richards combined. Onslaught shouldn't have too much difficulty with this either. Thanos is no joke at all, just that he's not on Onslaught's level. Thanos relying on just his abilities alone really can't win this. Full powered Onslaught 10/10.

But with prep Thanos wins 9/10. With prep Thanos is one of the most formidable forces to be messed with in the Marvel Multiverse. Franklin Richards >>>> Prof X, Magneto, Nate Grey, and Franklin Richards combined apparently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cpd12589

But with prep Thanos wins 9/10. With prep Thanos is one of the most formidable forces to be messed with in the Marvel Multiverse. Based on what showings ?

Xplosive
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why?

Xavier/Magneto/Nate/Franklin all in one.

Onslaught power level is ridiculously above Thanos. It's just that he hasn't been written to his full power... they wouldn't be able to defeat him..., but this is forum so Onslaught wins easily.

Estacado
Comic Onslaught gets murdered.
Forum Onslaught with Franklin powers alone wins 10/10.

Rao Kal El
Onslaught

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Onslaught Man your avatar just freaked me out.

hahaha

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by bbrem123
Man your avatar just freaked me out.

hahaha

laughing out loud thumb up

quanchi112
Xavier/Magneto/Nate/Franklin all in one.

Onslaught power level is ridiculously above Thanos. It's just that he hasn't been written to his full power... they wouldn't be able to defeat him..., but this is forum so Onslaught wins easily. We go by comics not theories. Thanos wins, convincingly.

Kid Kurdy
Everything Thanos can do, Onslaught can do better.

Onslaught = at least skyfather.

Without prep, plot device, outside help or bad writing, I don't see how Thanos can win even once.

Insane Titan
Thanos wins.

Onslaught as shown can't take Thanos from the showings he had.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos wins.
How ?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
How ? by punching, blasting and matter manip.

So how's Onslaught win based off what he actually did.

Kid Kurdy
by punching, blasting and matter manip.

So how's Onslaught win based off what he actually did.
That's your strategy ?

In that case, Onslaught wipes the floor with Thanos.

Insane Titan
That's your strategy ?

In that case, Onslaught wipes the floor with Thanos. so no actual response as to how Onslaught would win, typical of you.

carver9
Onslaught stomps. All of Earth Heros combined couldn't stop him.

Kid Kurdy
so no actual response as to how Onslaught would win, typical of you.
Onslaught is stronger, more durable, has way better matter manipulation and his telepathic/psionic powers are off the charts.

Again, everything Thanos can do, Onslaught can do better.

Insane Titan
Onslaught is stronger, more durable, has way better matter manipulation and his telepathic/psionic powers are off the charts.

Again, everything Thanos can do, Onslaught can do better. stronger based on nothing all he did was take Juggs power source and throw him, he's not taking Thanos power from him.

Onslaught got hurt regularly and was busted open by punches.

Wow creating a sun! That's aids him how in battle lol.

He psi/TP powers are nothing Thsnos hasn't dealt with or beaten.

Cosmic_Beings
Thanos would find a way

Insane Titan
Onslaught stomps. All of Earth Heros combined couldn't stop him. earths heroes couldn't stop Thanos either.

Kid Kurdy
stronger based on nothing all he did was take Juggs power source and throw him, he's not taking Thanos power from him.
Says who ?

Besides, Onslaught physically overpowered one of the strongest Hulks ever. According to Onslaught, he can make himself as strong as he wants to be.

Punches by an extremely enraged Hulk. A Hulk Thanos tries to avoid (Thanos' own words, not mine). Not only that, it was part of the plan of Onslaught.

So you agree that Onslaught has waaaay better matter manipulation.

Is that a fact ? Newsflash: Thanos' psi/TP powers are nothing Onslaught hasn't dealt with or beaten.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Thanos would find a way
Sure, but he really needs prep. Without it, Thanos is toast.

DarkRaiden
Thanos. Onslaught should be stronger but Thanos has better feats AND....coincidentally none of Onslaught's moveset affects Thanos much.

He's resisted the highest level of TP and was stated to be immune to reality warp> Thanos can be the only one that wins.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Thanos. Onslaught should be stronger but Thanos has better feats AND....coincidentally none of Onslaught's moveset affects Thanos much.

That's definitely not true, but even if it were true, the same can be said about Onslaught.

carver9
Says who ?

Besides, Onslaught physically overpowered one of the strongest Hulks ever. According to Onslaught, he can make himself as strong as he wants to be.

Punches by an extremely enraged Hulk. A Hulk Thanos tries to avoid (Thanos' own words, not mine). Not only that, it was part of the plan of Onslaught.

Is that a fact ? Newsflash: Thanos' psi/TP powers are nothing Onslaught hasn't dealt with or beaten.

This. Onslaught battles against teams are better. He had earth on lock down, even before gaining his additional powers via Frank and Nate.

Insane Titan
Says who ?

Is that a fact ? Newsflash: Thanos' psi/TP powers are nothing Onslaught hasn't dealt with or beaten. me.

No he never overpowered hulk at all, Thanos physically held his own against PG Thor who was above that Hulk by feats.

Thanos took punches from a enraged Thor with the PG. You mean the Hulk he's faced several times since. Plus Thanos was talking about the past before death upgraded him.

Way better how? Tell me how creating a sun helps him in battle lol.

Yeah it's a fact. Never Thanos wins by TP, but Onslaught never once showed he could take someone of Thanos mental.

Thanos had Galactus on the ropes TP wise and while very weak 3 top telepaths could only just mentally restrain him.

Insane Titan
This. Onslaught battles against teams are better. He had earth on lock down, even before gaining his additional powers via Frank and Nate. for once Carver actually back something ,who did Onslaught actually defeat that Thanos couldn't.

For the vast majority Onslaught shielded himself.

DarkSaint85
for once Carver actually back something ,who did Onslaught actually defeat that Thanos couldn't.

I'll just say it.

Hulk evil face

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Onslaught as shown can't take Thanos from the showings he had. Quit riding my coattails.

OnslaughtKILLS
Onslaught wins

h1a8
me.

No he never overpowered hulk at all, Thanos physically held his own against PG Thor who was above that Hulk by feats.

Thanos took punches from a enraged Thor with the PG. You mean the Hulk he's faced several times since. Plus Thanos was talking about the past before death upgraded him.

Way better how? Tell me how creating a sun helps him in battle lol.

Yeah it's a fact. Never Thanos wins by TP, but Onslaught never once showed he could take someone of Thanos mental.

Thanos had Galactus on the ropes TP wise and while very weak 3 top telepaths could only just mentally restrain him. so a Thor who was barely tapping into the Gem was stronger than Onslaught Hulk? Pg Thor never exceeded more than 2x power. He would have, but didn't in the time he had the pg.

Onslaught would mind phuck Thanos if he wanted. He had Xavier's powers ten fold.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
so a Thor who was barely tapping into the Gem was stronger than Onslaught Hulk? Pg Thor never exceeded more than 2x power. He would have, but didn't in the time he had the pg.

Onslaught would mind phuck Thanos if he wanted. He had Xavier's powers ten fold. yes he was as shown by feats.

Care to tell what Onslaught did that proves he mind rapes Thanos

Xplosive
yes he was as shown by feats.

Care to tell what Onslaught did that proves he mind rapes Thanos

It was never mentioned that Onslaught had only a fraction of their powers. He had their full powers. Everything Franklin did, we can count that Onslaught can do. Everything Nate can do, Onslaught can do. What they did, Onslaught can/could do. His power level was real. In comics he was stopped,... in forum Onslaught crushes Thanos in every department easily. Is it physical force, reality manipulating, mind raping Thanos or any other powers. He is far too much for Thanos.

And about Hulk (which was along WBH the most powerful Hulk there has ever been), Onslaught wanted that to happen. It only happened, because he wanted it.

Onslaught power level was outstanding and Thanos doesn't stand 1% of a chance. What happened to Onslaught is just what happens all the time in comics. No matter how powerful villain, villain is stopped, even by far inferiror beings power wise.

Insane Titan
It was never mentioned that Onslaught had only a fraction of their powers. He had their full powers. Everything Franklin did, we can count that Onslaught can do. Everything Nate can do, Onslaught can do. What they did, Onslaught can/could do. His power level was real. In comics he was stopped,... in forum Onslaught crushes Thanos in every department easily. Is it physical force, reality manipulating, mind raping Thanos or any other powers. He is far too much for Thanos.

And about Hulk (which was along WBH the most powerful Hulk there has ever been), Onslaught wanted that to happen. It only happened, because he wanted it.

Onslaught power level was outstanding and Thanos doesn't stand 1% of a chance. What happened to Onslaught is just what happens all the time in comics. No matter how powerful villain, villain is stopped, even by far inferiror beings power wise. no it's not like that at all we use what was actually shown otherwise it's simple geusswork and speculation.

Try and back up all this of how Onslaught crushes Thanos with real feats, because all you're doing Is making stuff up.

More nonsense , the Hulk Onslaught wasn't second to WB Hulk, WWH and Savage had feats as good or better.

You seem to forget(on purpose) Thanos is vastly more powerful than anyone Onslaught faced.

Bwhahaha at not standing 1% chance , I get it from all your previous post but don't let blind hatred and stupidity cloud your judgement. It doesn't sake you look good at saying stuff like that.

Start giving stuff Onslaught actually did that could give him the win and not fantasy land fan fiction.

krisblaze
What do people mean when they say that Onslaught could 'mindrape' Thanos?

That he could take over his mind, or that he could win through telepathic attacks?

The former's very difficult where as the latter should work regardless of telepathic 'defenses'. The potency of a telepathic bolt isn't necessarily mitigated by the victim's resistance to mind-control.

Xplosive
I get it from all your previous post but don't let blind hatred and stupidity cloud your judgement.

I hope you know you write this, because it makes you feel better.

You seem to forget(on purpose) Thanos is vastly more powerful than anyone Onslaught faced.

And Onslaught is vastly vastly more powerful than Thanos.

Thanos stands literally not even 1% of chance. He is that weak compared to Onslaught.

Insane Titan
I hope you know you write this, because it makes you feel better.

Thanos stands literally not even 1% of chance. He is that weak compared to Onslaught. vastly more powerful based on what and what showings?

At least try to back up your argument, if you can.

carver9
Onslaught stomps.

Estacado

Insane Titan
Onslaught stomps. care for once to back up your stance instead of trolling Carver?

Magog
Everything Thanos can do, Onslaught can do better.

Onslaught = at least skyfather.

Without prep, plot device, outside help or bad writing, I don't see how Thanos can win even once.
Pretty much verbatim what I was going to type. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Area Vet
I'll be honest, this is a tough one. Thanos would have to win via tactics, which he is capable of.

Xplosive
care for once to back up your stance instead of trolling Carver?

You just have to realize that in this case you are trolling.

Insane Titan
You just have to realize that in this case you are trolling. he's been proven to be trolling as he already said the fight could go either way then said Onslaught stomp.

Just like you're trolling offering nothing but baseless opinions and not backing then up with feats when asked.

Kid Kurdy

Thanos stands literally not even 1% of chance. He is that weak compared to Onslaught.
This.

Onslaught is more powerful in every way possible.

It's beyond me how this is even debatable. He stomps Thanos just by being way more powerful.

Thanos needs help against Onslaught.

Insane Titan
Haha as usual just nothing to offer.

Try actually backing up what you say with your sock account

basilisk
FP Onslaught should win easily.

Onslaught without Franklin, Nate etc probably not.

Oslaught1262
Thanos needs science to beat Onslaught, even Moondragon could've destroyed his mind by his own admission.

iceman24567
Thanos wins

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
Thanos needs science to beat Onslaught, even Moondragon could've destroyed his mind by his own admission. yet he's already mentally beat her, resisted a psi attack like it was nothing and she needed Cosmo and Mantis help to lock his mind down whilst he was severaly weak state.

Xplosive
This thread still continuing... it was already concluded that Onslaught wins very easily.

Insane Titan
This thread still continuing... it was already concluded that Onslaught wins very easily. when? You mean you and a few others keep saying without anything to back it up despite been asked several times.

quanchi112
This thread still continuing... it was already concluded that Onslaught wins very easily. Based on ?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Who should win, based on native powerset: Onslaught, quite easily.

Who will/must win, based on feats and confrontations with others: Thanos, quite easily.

Oslaught1262
when? You mean you and a few others keep saying without anything to back it up despite been asked several times.

you talk about Moondragon backed up by a dog and Mantis. Onslaught with Franklin's powers dwarves them in comparison.

only if you take Franklin out of the equation this even begins to be a fight.

h1a8
I don't see how Thanos can even affect Onslaught. What feasible way can he win?

Oslaught1262
he is not as versatile as Onslaugth is my friend

Insane Titan
you talk about Moondragon backed up by a dog and Mantis. Onslaught with Franklin's powers dwarves them in comparison.

only if you take Franklin out of the equation this even begins to be a fight. clearly you have no idea a telepath Cosmo is.

Ok he had franklins powers but did nothing with them at all.

Give me anything he did in battle that Thanos can't handle.

Oslaught1262
clearly you have no idea a telepath Cosmo is.

Ok he had franklins powers but did nothing with them at all.

Give me anything he did in battle that Thanos can't handle.

he created a sun with those powers, something I dont see Thanos handling well at all

remember that Onslaught without an amp was capable of creating a Rikki clone made of energy so he could jump from the Negative Sun to the Marvel universe, add Franklin powers on top of those and he can make pretty much anything

Insane Titan
he created a sun with those powers, something I dont see Thanos handling well at all

remember that Onslaught without an amp was capable of creating a Rikki clone made of energy so he could jump from the Negative Sun to the Marvel universe, add Franklin powers on top of those and he can make pretty much anything creating a sun does what too Thanos In battle? Nothing that's what.

Impressive but still does nothing in battle , Onslaught got opened up by punches from Hulk , whilst Thanos forced his way through constant Odins blasts and has survived gas giants exploding to the face to which the effects where felt light years away and left the area inlivable for thousands of years.

You miss the point franklins feats don't stack as he never showed anything of his lvl.

Oslaught1262
what good would it do for Thanos to destroy Onslaughts physical body? its meaningless

Onslaught creates a sun and drops it on Thanos from the astral plane, if that doesnt work Onslaught drops a SECOND sun on Thanos until it sticks

Insane Titan
what good would it do for Thanos to destroy Onslaughts physical body? its meaningless

Onslaught creates a sun and drops it on Thanos from the astral plane, if that doesnt work Onslaught drops a SECOND sun on Thanos until it sticks Thanos would absorb him.

Like he dropped a sun on everyone else? Lol

The sun would do nothing to Thanos and going on the astral would be risky for Onslaught as Thanos already killed a more powerful version of himself in astral form who was created by the Magus with 5 cosmic cubes iirc

Kid Kurdy

only if you take Franklin out of the equation this even begins to be a fight.
Onslaught doesn't even need Franklins' powers to beat Thanos. It's just overkill. Onslaught was way more than just the combined powers of Xavier and Magneto.

I don't see how Thanos can win even once.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos would absorb him.
Eh no.

Just no.

You're getting desperate. That's funny.

TheLordofMurder
Onslaught r@pes Thanos 10/10...

Insane Titan
Good to see no one can back up anything they say.

TheLordofMurder
Good to see no one can back up anything they say.

Onslaught is far more powerful and versatile than Thanos...fact.

This is really Spite though as Thanos has been owned by far less than Peak Power Onslaught:

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Onslaught is far more powerful and versatile than Thanos...fact.

This is really Spite though as Thanos has been owned by far less than Peak Power Onslaught: not surprised you post a scan Thanos in his weakest incarnation and when Warlock was aided by Chaos and Order. Context should be your friend.

Care to back anything you said ?

TheLordofMurder
not surprised you post a scan Thanos in his weakest incarnation and when Warlock was aided by Chaos and Order. Context should be your friend.

Care to back anything you said ?

Onslaught had Celestial level power...fact.

Tell me, was Benjamin Grimm backed up by Order and Chaos here?

Insane Titan
Onslaught had Celestial level power...fact.

Tell me, was Benjamin Grimm backed up by Order and Chaos here? no Franlkin as a adult has celestial lvl power get it right.

Another scan from when Thanos was in his weakest form lol. Plus the did no damage and in the next page Thing gets one shotted.

Good you're terrible at this.

TheLordofMurder
no Franlkin as a adult has celestial lvl power get it right.

Another scan from when Thanos was in his weakest form lol. Plus the did no damage and in the next page Thing gets one shotted.

Good you're terrible at this.

No, Thanos is terrible at taking beatings:

Insane Titan
No, Thanos is terrible at taking beatings: so you post a scan of someone clearly above Onslaught, genius.

What's your next fail ?

TheLordofMurder
so you post a scan of someone clearly above Onslaught, genius.

What's your next fail ?

No, the point was to demonstrate Thanos's lack of combat savy; he used his face to block Odins attacks...

Onslaught eats him alive...

Insane Titan
No, the point was to demonstrate Thanos's lack of combat savy; he used his face to block Odins attacks...

Onslaught eats him alive... you had no point to begin with, and the fact Thanos forced his way through Odins blast.

We all Odin is so far above Onslaught , so you made a great point lol.

I'd ask you to prove it, but know you can't..

TheLordofMurder
you had no point to begin with, and the fact Thanos forced his way through Odins blast.

Thanos loses...10/10

TheLordofMurder
you had no point to begin with, and the fact Thanos forced his way through Odins blast.

Why does Thanos think blocking with his face is a good idea?

Insane Titan
Why does Thanos think blocking with his face is a good idea? can you read ? He blocks it with his arms as he powered through the blast lol.

Still waiting on proof

TheLordofMurder
can you read ?his blocks it with his arms as he powered through the blast lol.

Still waiting on proof

3rd frame...he used his face...what a great idiot.

Insane Titan
3rd frame...he used his face...what a great idiot. haha so you leave out the instance I'm talking about and post the scan just before he grabs the spear.

Didn't know you was this bad.

krisblaze
Thanos' fight against Odin isn't enough to warrant the utter annihilation of Onslaught?

smh..

it should be.

TheLordofMurder
haha so you leave out the instance I'm talking about and post the scan just before he grabs the spear.

Didn't know you was this bad.

Thanos is a stupid combatant; the evidence shows that he'll allow Onslaught to pop him in the chops repeatedly....Onslaught wins.

Insane Titan
Thanos is a stupid combatant; the evidence shows that he'll allow Onslaught to pop him in the chops repeatedly....Onslaught wins. so you just troll again, why do you even bother.

TheLordofMurder
so you just troll again, why do you even bother.

Do you agree that using your face to block is a stupid idea in combat?

Insane Titan
Do you agree that using your face to block is a stupid idea in combat? do you agree you're stupid and he's not using his face?

TheLordofMurder
do you agree you're stupid and he's not using his face?

Are you blind?

3rd frame...Thanos blocks with his jaw bone:

Insane Titan
It seems you're blind, he's leaning forward to grab the spear after just blocking it with his hands.

Tbh you're too much of a troll to tell the difference.

TheLordofMurder
It seems you're blind, he's leaning forward to grab the spear after just blocking it with his hands.

Tbh you're too much of a troll to tell the difference.

Leaning foward Mandible 1st...eh?

Combat stupidity...

Insane Titan
Leaning foward Mandible 1st...eh?

Combat stupidity... so you're answer is just to troll?

As always you offer nothing then revert to this.

TheLordofMurder
so you're answer is just to troll?

As always you offer nothing then revert to this.

I supplied proof that Thanos of Titan is a walking punchin bag...you just refuse to see it.

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
I supplied proof that Thanos of Titan is a walking punchin bag...you just refuse to see it.

Happy Dance punch bag! He blasted him you idiot.

Still waiting on how what Odin did, equates to how Onslaught wins.

TheLordofMurder
punch bag! He blasted him you idiot.

Still waiting on how what Odin did, equates to how Onslaught wins.

Thanos has a bad habit of exposing his facial structure to massive amounts of trauma...

Onslaught exploits this all the way to victory!

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
Thanos has a bad habit of exposing his facial structure to massive amounts of trauma...

Onslaught exploits this all the way to victory!

Happy Dance bad habit you say, show all the other times then.

Onslaught is nothing like Odin power wise

h1a8
bad habit you say, show all the other times then.

Onslaught is nothing like Odin power wise

I disagree. In comics, with the exception of a few feats, Odin isn't as powerful as most people here thinks. I would say, on average, 5 Thor's stacked in power is at least as powerful as Odin (Odin would still have an edge because he can control Mjolnir and he is still more versatile). Physically, Odin is high herald level though.

Galactus is far more powerful than Odin as it would take a mere blast of a some seconds to kill Thanos.
Odin and many other characters who spam energy attacks aren't always shown to be very powerful through their blasts.
For example,
Characters like phoenix, ultron, etc. has literally blasted meta beings and down without killing them. It was plot stupidity I know. But it just shows that blasts against characters aren't always a reliable gauge of power in comics. Every character is at the mercy of the writer. That means Spidey can withstand an Odin blast and live if writer's deem it.

With that said, if there is no conflicting, characters are written down and never up when fighting other characters. In comics, we should assume a character is operating at average power UNLESS there is evidence that he's not. So if Spidey beats Firelord and there is no evidence that Spidey is operating above his average (like an amp) then it isn't Spidey that's operating far above his average but rather it is Firelord who is operating far below his average.

Insane Titan
Utter nonsense

Xplosive
Utter nonsense

Of course it's utter nonsense, because it doesn't suits your thinking.

And he has a point. Phoenix was taken down by Xorn... who will take that seriously? Can Thanos take Phoenix down, because of Phoenix low showings? No he can't, Phoenix is still immensly more powerful than Thanos. So yes, how writers wants it, even if it's stupid to the core.

Like Squirell Girl beating Thanos... in that time it was thought as trully real Thanos. Did I take it seriously even in that time... no. Thanos still immensly above her. Some feats are just to ignore, even if canon.

And in Onslaught case... it doesn't matter... Onslaught is far more powerful than Thanos.

psycho gundam
I disagree. In comics, with the exception of a few feats, Odin isn't as powerful as most people here thinks. I would say, on average, 5 Thor's stacked in power is at least as powerful as Odin (Odin would still have an edge because he can control Mjolnir and he is still more versatile). Physically, Odin is high herald level though.

Galactus is far more powerful than Odin as it would take a mere blast of a some seconds to kill Thanos.
Odin and many other characters who spam energy attacks aren't always shown to be very powerful through their blasts.
For example,
Characters like phoenix, ultron, etc. has literally blasted meta beings and down without killing them. It was plot stupidity I know. But it just shows that blasts against characters aren't always a reliable gauge of power in comics. Every character is at the mercy of the writer. That means Spidey can withstand an Odin blast and live if writer's deem it.

With that said, if there is no conflicting, characters are written down and never up when fighting other characters. In comics, we should assume a character is operating at average power UNLESS there is evidence that he's not. So if Spidey beats Firelord and there is no evidence that Spidey is operating above his average (like an amp) then it isn't Spidey that's operating far above his average but rather it is Firelord who is operating far below his average. This post amounts to absolutely nothing

Insane Titan
Of course it's utter nonsense, because it doesn't suits your thinking.

And he has a point. Phoenix was taken down by Xorn... who will take that seriously? Can Thanos take Phoenix down, because of Phoenix low showings? No he can't, Phoenix is still immensly more powerful than Thanos. So yes, how writers wants it, even if it's stupid to the core. you're only agreeing with it because I challenged you.

Already other posters have called it nothing.

If you could actually back up your own argument you wouldn't need to piggy back other posters poor points.

Xplosive
Not true at all Insane Titan. I just gave my thinking.... sometimes I just ignore feats, because they can be stupid to the core and we all know it.

Like Squirell Girl beating Thanos... in that time it was thought as a trully real Thanos. Did I take it seriously even in that time?... no. Thanos still immensly above her. Some feats are just to ignore, even if canon.

And in Onslaught case it doesn't matter... Onslaught is far more powerful than Thanos.

This is Thanos vs. Onslaught (including Nate and Franklin). It's a non prep fight. You yourself know that Onslaught power level is far beyond Thanos, but because Onslaught storyline, you can go and say Onslaught didn't have this feat and that and convincing yourself that way to make yourself feel better, because this only way you can. But here it doesn't work this way. Like I said... non prep, CIS/PIS off, Onslaught with all powers he had vs. Thanos... Onslaught stomps him and Thanos wouldn't even be a worthy opponent.

Insane Titan
More nonsense than h1's post. You can try and twist it to your advantage all you want , we still go by feats the character has actually done.

If we go by your logic Thanos can crush Onslaught seeing as a weaker Thanos clone absorbed and released enough energy to make the universe scream and kill the Rot(which was more powerful than Death and consuming the 616 reality) . Onslaught gets destroyed.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
This post amounts to absolutely nothing

The post is hinting that Odin was using below average power on Thanos.
This is because of the Galactus showing and the galaxy busting showing with Odin.

h1a8
More nonsense than h1's post. You can try and twist it to your advantage all you want , we still go by feats the character has actually done.

If we go by your logic Thanos can crush Onslaught seeing as a weaker Thanos clone absorbed and released enough energy to make the universe scream and kill the Rot(which was more powerful than Death and consuming the 616 reality) . Onslaught gets destroyed.

Prove that Thanos can even harm or damage Onslaught in the slightest?

Cosmic_Beings
Thanos viciously curbstomps Onslaught over and over and over again without even using his full might

iceman24567
I still dont believe its a stomp but Thanos does win

Insane Titan
Prove that Thanos can even harm or damage Onslaught in the slightest? prove that Onslaught can harm or damage Thanos In the slightest based of what he did.

Cosmic_Beings
Prove that Thanos can even harm or damage Onslaught in the slightest?

Look at it this way. I don't know if you've read the original Onslaught saga, but if you did then you would know that Apocalypse curbstomped Onslaught on his own and would have destroyed him if some of the dumb heroes didn't intervene because of a misconception about what Apoc was trying to do.

Now who do you think would win, Thanos or Apocalyse?

Obviously Thanos.

Onslaught is bitchmade to the core. He obtained most of his power from taking control of Franklin Richards, and even then Apoc defeated him before Franklin's mommy and friends stopped him because they thought he was trying to get Franklin's power too.

If you've read Onslaught Reborn then you would know what a weak pushover Onslaught really is. Take a look at this picture, Cap easily makes him bleed and right afterwards Onslaught actually whines about how much it hurt him.

For Earth-based villains, Onslaught was considered rather powerful (while he had control of Franklin's power). But when you take into account all the universe has to offer, Onslaught is a weak bug. If Thanos faught Onslaught he would curbstomp him with unseen and unrelenting force and literally make him cry like a girl. They might as well rename him Weakslaught.

As for the new Red Onslaught, there hasn't been enough information released to know how big of a threat he is.

Blue Area Vet
http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/600_wide/wysiwyg_imageupload/1/brolin-thanos.jpg

quanchi112
Glorious Thanos wins.

psycho gundam
The post is hinting that Odin was using below average power on Thanos.
This is because of the Galactus showing and the galaxy busting showing with Odin. Where does this post defend your points on Onslaught who is in this thread?

Thanos breaking his outer shell won't even be much of an issue since we already saw Thanos endure and overcome many different dimension's unique form of reality warp without effort. Besides that his other big feats off top were creating a second sun and beating juggernaut, which allegedly is more so cause of Charles' past + ill intent

Xplosive
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Look at it this way. I don't know if you've read the original Onslaught saga, but if you did then you would know that Apocalypse curbstomped Onslaught on his own?

And when excatly Apocalypse did that? I really don't remember anything like that.

Apocalypse>everyone combined who fought Onslaught

Branlor Swift
Thanos breaking his outer shell won't even be much of an issue http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/uxm336pg17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/uxm336pg18.jpg

And it's not like he was impervious to harm anyway
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/35-Onslaught-MarvelUniverse-06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/35-Onslaught-MarvelUniverse-07.jpg

Although I'm curious if anyone voting for Onslaught actually read the two later minis that involved him.

h1a8
Where does this post defend your points on Onslaught who is in this thread?

Thanos breaking his outer shell won't even be much of an issue since we already saw Thanos endure and overcome many different dimension's unique form of reality warp without effort. Besides that his other big feats off top were creating a second sun and beating juggernaut, which allegedly is more so cause of Charles' past + ill intent Traveling between dimensions restored Thanos, not Thanos.

Bran is using Onslaught's low showings to gauge him. Let's not forget how Thor rock the shit out of Thanos several times. Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor, weakening it. So any feats against his armor (except Hulk) is void.

psycho gundam
lol.

1) in between each warp he reverted to normal, now since i don't have it on me atm i won't go further

2) now you're plain wrong as the hulk thing happened AFTER the heroes damaged onslaught as a team.

Insane Titan
Traveling between dimensions restored Thanos, not Thanos.

Bran is using Onslaught's low showings to gauge him. Let's not forget how Thor rock the shit out of Thanos several times. Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor, weakening it. So any feats against his armor (except Hulk) is void. rock the shit out of him, Thor never did any damage to Thanos like he did Onslaught.

And we saw how powerful Thors lightening charge hammer shorts were.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>