WWH vs Current Thor H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmohahat
right before we get started i want people to think about this one. when rulk jumped back from the moon thor arrived a couple of minutes later ok? so either thor is much faster than rulk and got KOed by rulk or thor didn't get KOed and rulk has a speed feat almost as good as the thunder god. either way rulk took a fair few shots from mjolnir and wasn't quite beat and WWH is a whole lot tougher and stronger than rulk(using savage hulk comparisons). so who takes it hand to Mjolnir. smokin'

Zack Fair
WWH

TheBadguy
hand to hand or hand to mjolnir

WWH clearly takes the hand to hand. not sure about with mjolnir after the Rulk fiasco

quanchi112
WW Hulk dominates.

PowerCosmic
Without Mjornir to aid Thor, Hulk WWH will win the fight.

tkitna
Hulk

Stoic
Hulk

horrorwolf
WWH 10/10

guy222
WWH

beast1234
WWH

Leobama
I agree fellas. WWH

Bada's Palin
If Thor gets to snazz up Mjolnir with lightning then he could probably take it. But even then it's not a guaranteed win.

WWH.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
If Thor gets to snazz up Mjolnir with lightning then he could probably take it. But even then it's not a guaranteed win.

WWH. thor vs arishem and exitar was classic thor going all out, i think he can at least ko hulk for a forum win....... and superman also whistle

bats2jm
Thor

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor vs arishem and exitar was classic thor going all out, i think he can at least ko hulk for a forum win....... and superman also whistle

Yeah, but most of the Hulk fans are under the Loeb-mindset.

psycho gundam
Yeah, but most of the Hulk fans are under the Loeb-mindset. loeb's a tool for even putting thor in his story as one of red hulk's chew toys, thor had to be dumbed down to lose... or really just get humbled with a short ko.

not once was mjolnir used at 15% of its capabilities, it put a hole in exitar for christ's sake. no expression

BUSTER1
Yeah, but most of the Hulk fans are under the Loeb-mindset.

Thats where you're wong pal-Hulk is my favourite character, but I agree that most of Loebs Red Hulk had very crap writing.

IMO though, h2h WWH would win, if Thor didn't have Mjolner. But it would be a very hard fight, as Thor can call upon 10x power via warrior madness.

ultimatethor
Hand to hand WWH dominates.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Thats where you're wong pal-Hulk is my favourite character, but I agree that most of Loebs Red Hulk had very crap writing.

IMO though, h2h WWH would win, if Thor didn't have Mjolner. But it would be a very hard fight, as Thor can call upon 10x power via warrior madness.

Thor mentioned during the onslaught saga that he can't summon the warrior madness when donald blake is a part of him, because he's too human.

BUSTER1
Thor mentioned during the onslaught saga that he can't summon the warrior madness when donald blake is a part of him, because he's too human.

So what do you think the outcome should be-with no warior madness amp

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by BUSTER1
So what do you think the outcome should be-with no warior madness amp

I don't think it would've been much of a factor. Thor needs his magical lightning to take out hulk, pure force won't do it.

So Huc takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.