**** Driving Exams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
**** the driving exams you need to take to drive your vehicle without another licensed person in the car. **** the people who mark you on your driving. **** different lanes. **** signal lights. **** parallel parking. **** fat ugly bitches who think they own the road. **** Big Cities. **** that god damn driving test I just failed for only messing up one god damn thing that was ****ing minor. **** that whole bullshit system that says I need to sit in a car for an hour with someone for a test, when I know I can ****ing drive, and not ****ing **** up 5 minutes before it's over. **** Her, **** Driving, **** Off.

vincent

~Wĺlshy~
im learning to drive awehuhs

Piggle Humsy
me too awehuhs

FoxMeister
awefonzt I am not

~Wĺlshy~
maybe vinny didnt like it cause he sucks at driving peaches

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

**** the driving exams you need to take to drive your vehicle without another licensed person in the car. **** the people who mark you on your driving. **** different lanes. **** signal lights. **** parallel parking. **** fat ugly bitches who think they own the road. **** Big Cities. **** that god damn driving test I just failed for only messing up one god damn thing that was ****ing minor. **** that whole bullshit system that says I need to sit in a car for an hour with someone for a test, when I know I can ****ing drive, and not ****ing **** up 5 minutes before it's over. **** Her, **** Driving, **** Off.

vincent

Sorry you suck at driving. petpet

Vinny Valentine
Maybe you should drink a cup of shut the **** up awesome

Phucked Up
Maybe you should drink a cup of shut the **** up awesome

You buying? awesome

Mairuzu
Better luck next time.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Phucked Up
You buying? awesome

No no expression

=Tired Hiker=
I'll be happy to pour it for free! haermm

=Tired Hiker=
Hey Vinny, next time a hot shot driving instructor starts giving you lip, break her f*ckin' nose with the butt of your gun. That'll shut her up.

AngryManatee
sPC1ZAPo09Y

Impediment
I've been driving for 13 years now. Seems like yesterday I only got my license. wheelchair

Ax3l
What part did you **** up on?

My driving instructor said I wouldn't get a warning if I was speeding at the beginning of the test. He was all "It's an auto fail." Luckily, he had an interest in music and was a bassist. I told him about my musical interest, and we bonded. When I was going 50 in a 35 he said, "Don't you think you should slow down?"

RevoWution™©®

vincent

Sounds eerily similar to Edward Norton's monologue in the "25th Hour".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Better luck next time, mate.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ax3l
What part did you **** up on?

My driving instructor said I wouldn't get a warning if I was speeding at the beginning of the test. He was all "It's an auto fail." Luckily, he had an interest in music and was a bassist. I told him about my musical interest, and we bonded. When I was going 50 in a 35 he said, "Don't you think you should slow down?"

Took a turn on a big intersection too hard... Pretty much

Lord Knightfa11
I got mine in august. I failed the first ttime for driving into oncoming trafic, the second time for backing up to fast and not along a straight line, and past the third time.

Strangelove
I still haven't taken it.

Ax3l
Took a turn on a big intersection too hard... Pretty much Maaan, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.

Naz
I'm a really good driver and I don't care if I sound pompous saying it. I pretty much rock at driving. haermm

dadudemon
I failed my first time for slowing down to much at a yield sign, not doing uphill parking correctly(forgot to rotate the wheels all the way to the right), and for something else I can't remember...but it was little thing.

The second time I took it, I mother ****in' aced it. The instructor said I was one of the best drivers they ever reviewed.

I'm still a little pissed that I failed the first time. no expression

Originally posted by Phucked Up
You buying? awesome

laughing

Spoken like a true Jew. YEESSS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.