Till the End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty
Beauty has left the King's land. The only flower left within this land of death and despair is Queen Jillian. And by her side, the delicate Princess Hope. These two treasures are the only things left that could possibly bring a smile to the king's face.
But danger haunts the woods beyond the walls of the little town. A dark spirit watches these two beauty's from the bushes, longing for them to fall into his grasp. With the Queen and Princess out of the way, the kingdom will weaken. This stranger, with the Queen at his side, will rise and take the crown.
Now a group of unknowing will band together to save the town. Be them man or monster, Knight or Peasant. Many will stand against these brave souls, and many will fall. I cannot see into the future, but if I could I still wouldnt tell you the outcome of the story. You must live the adventure. Only you can decide the fate of the kingdom Sirenia.

Note: I have a planned story line for this rp. If you want to know it before you join then pm me. But telling you might ruin the fun.
Queen Jillian hummed softly to herself in the stable as she ran a brush through her mounts long main. Hope gave a grunt as she threw the saddle over Natte's back. "Dear God this thing weighs a ton.. Where's the stable boy? My Goodness." Jillian frowned and looked at her daughter through the bars separating the stalls. "I sent him away for the afternoon. We can do this ourselves for once. You know how to saddle a horse, remember?" Hope shook her head and grumbled as she strapped the seat to Natte. "Yeah... But why do I have to have the heavy spiked saddle?.. Natalie, you have a strange taste in accessories." Jillian shook her head and smiled sweetly. "Now now.. Your father is letting us go out today for only a short while. Hurry my child. I want to get out there as fast as we can!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/forest_road_picture_mystery.jpg

Matroshka
After Saix got kicked out of the kingdom he cursed under his breath " who does he think he is kicking me out, he should have recognized me for how well i worked for him !" He had his arms crossed and his head low. He mad after all he did and he got not one bit of thanks. Instead he got kicked out. Not being accepting boiled Saix's blood. He took a deep breath and hide the rage so it wouldnt show.

jalek moye
a large white dragon landed on the ground near Saix, on it sat Taliset who looked down at him. His armor shining in the sunligght

"What happened to you, Saix. You look angry" he smiled a dark smile as he spoke. He was planning on seeing if Saix was angry enough for revenge.

Matroshka
Saix smirked " not angry enough i sapose. Although I want to kill the king and everyone around him !!!" He took another deap breath and he smiled "Anyway what brings you here Taliset ?" Saix had an idea he was plotting some plan agiasnt someone.

jalek moye
Taliset looked around seeing that noone was near, he then jumped down from off of his dragon and palced his face by Saix's.

"I plan on taking over this kingdom. It would be a great chance for you to get whats rightfully your's aswell as murder that bastard king." he whispered into Saix's ear quietly.

android217
Riko walked slowly along the castle walls. His armor glinted in the sun. The other guards seemed to surround him, asking him questions about his triumph over many mythical creatures. Most of them were highly exaggerated.

"How did you defeat the Minotaur?" One of them asked. The Minotaur was nothing more than a bandit in a carved out bull head.
"To make a very long story short, I simply disarmed him from his battle-axe , and severed its head. Now listen, I could easily tell the stories of my many mythical encounters, but alas I am short on time. I must... Consult the Queen on personal matters."

Riko pushed past the guards and walked towards the stables.

Mando' Ade
darian hovered in a tree above the stables, his cloak shadowing his eyes. he was watching over the land around them, keeping an eye out for anything unusual. besides a large white dragon some few miles away nothing was out of the ordinary. "madame, i believe you have a visitor," he recognized the man in armor as rico. he grumbled something spiteful under his breath before continuing. "It's rico."

DangerousBeauty
The Queen smiled up at Darian as she lead her horse out onto the street. "Thank you, my friend. I was hoping to see him before leaving... You're going to be staying behind arent you? I would love it if you would watch over the Castle." She smiled up at him as Hope made her way out.

android217
Riko smiled at the Princess and Queen. He bowed lightly towards them.
"My Queen. I must wonder what stories of my greatness have you told my fellow guardsmen. Their stories have been over exaggerated a great deal... Not that I don't mind the glory." He stared at the princess a moment too long before looking back at the Queen.

DangerousBeauty
Jillian smiled but hid and hints of it behind her fan. "I may have stretched the truth a little. But what good is a Knight without a romantic tale of heroics and bravery?" She smiled and laughed softly. Hope smiled faintly, looking up into Riko's eyes.

Shaggs
Shaggy stepped out into the road, right after being forced out of a local tavern, and pushed his hair back. Beer and Ale both stained his unusual armor, and many deep dents and scratcheds were strected out like a map all over his armor. The varios parts had long lost their luster, and they seemingly held themselves together just by luck, but his armor never failed him. No one had ever seen armor as strange as him, and they believed him to be an omen of bad luck. Never daunted by anyone's remarks, the confused knight continued on through the countryside helping anyone that needed his help. With little protest, Shaggy marched away from the tavern and onward to have a counsel with the Queen. Though he severly doubted she would speak with a common knight.

Matroshka
Originally posted by jalek moye
Taliset looked around seeing that noone was near, he then jumped down from off of his dragon and palced his face by Saix's.

"I plan on taking over this kingdom. It would be a great chance for you to get whats rightfully your's aswell as murder that bastard king." he whispered into Saix's ear quietly. Saix smiled " sounds to good to be true" He could finally get back at the whole kingdom. Even be part of Talisets ruling. "so whats you plan ?" He whispered to Taliset "maybe i should get close to one of the people in the kingdom and from there i can get them to eat out of the palm of my hands" He smiled " thats what ill do, now how about yourself ?" Saix said grinning

jalek moye
Taliset smirked and as he chuckled lightly.

"I have far more cruel methods; pain, suffering, and fear are my tools in this. All i need is to get them which I'm pretty sure I can do , and with the right use of those tools I can slowly get the queen and princess. As for the King when the time is right, either i'll handle him or one of my boys can"

Matroshka
Saix smirked " one of your boys ? what do you mean by that " He sighed " so what should i do for now ?" He said smiling evily. Saix couldnt wait for the plan to take place. He felt hate and revenge and he couldnt get ride of the feeling and now he wont have to worry once Taliset rules.

jalek moye
Taliset shrugged

"one of my bandit underlings, and for you whatever you feel you should. Personally i got a tip that the queen and princess are going on a ride alone soon. So In a little while I'll fly up and check the area for them"

Matroshka
Saix smiled " tell me when this is taking place and i can meet them in the woods." Saix looked around. He pulled the hood over his head and face " being seen will ruin everything. But yes your plan is perfect. Once i met them there all i gatta do is kill them " He laughed.

jalek moye
Taliset sighed and pressed his palm on his forhead.

"No you can't kill them, I need both the queen and the young princess alive. Anyone else is fair game though"

Matroshka
Saix nodded " fine then , ill just take out the king" He smiled " hes the only person i want dead really, ungrateful bastard. He ruined me, and everything i worked for like a greedy child " Saix will never forgive him for what he did.

jalek moye
Taliset nodded

"Yes, but you might want to try to get him when he is less guarded"

Shaggs
Shaggy reached the gates and was immediately stopped by a guard. The Guard refused to let him by, due to his relative unknowness. This angered him, but in truth, he already had enough problems. "Fine, I'll just find my own way in." With a simple shrug, and the guards laughing in the background, he turned and sauntered towards the Western Wall.

Matroshka
Saix crossed his arms "how many guards do you think are ganna be there ?" He rubbed his eyes. * of course i should of realized it wouldnt be that easy.*

jalek moye
Taliset pulled out a large map and crocuhed down as he layed it against the ground. It showed the inside of the castle and at various parts showed various known guard posts.

"Well here are the ones that I currently know of, they are most likly more though"

Matroshka
Saix rubbed his chin " now if i stay hidden i think that will work, better yet. Ill just BORROW somones guard uniform. The only way he would recognize me would be by the X scar on my fore head. Although..." Saix shook his head " ill take the chance. What are they ganna do kill me ? id rather fight to the death then die by imprisonment" He said coldly

jalek moye
taliset nodded once more

"Thats good and all, but you dying wouldnt really help the cause much"

Utrigita
Itru opened the door and stepped out into the sun, the house Itru was leaving had a appearance on the outside that made it fall in with the rest of the houses on the street it was sharing space with, it was on the inside that it really stood out. Itru stood for a while letting the sun warm up his body, it went quickly because of the dark robe that covered the majority, before he closed the door behind him and went for the small mailbox that was placed nearby, as he ventured near it people that he passed greeted him and he nodded back, he was a well known face the last years he had wondered if he wasn't to well known, but each time he had thought about moving out something had come up and slowly he had realized that he liked this town. Itru shocked his head and reached into the Mailbox to see if any citizen required his resistance today, but the Mailbox was empty, Itru's hand continue to examine the box as his face slowly became more confused he couldn't remember when he last had a day off, Itru looked into the blue sky taking a deep breath before turning around and walking towards the Castle, it had been long since he had visited the Library, the day would be excellent spent their.

Matroshka
taliset nodded once more

"Thats good and all, but you dying wouldnt really help the cause much" Saix smiled " then i guess i will just not die then, i dont plan on it anyway" He said looking at Taliset. Saix grinned * this will be more fun that i expected*

XvampbenjiiX666
Natte shooked his horned head at the princess, his temper slowly rising as they stood. it all started when she decided to call him Natalie early in the morning. he grunted and shook his head again

Gaahl stood in front of one of the many windows in his palace. he watched over the city and country side. his thoughts were wondering about the safety of his family. he sighed and paced along the floor and looked at the ground. "this has been a hard year, and to think the last was a hard one" he stood still and prayed silently "help me Dark Lord"

Shaggs
Shaggy rummaged through his brown satchel, looking for anything that he could make use of. Nothing in his pack was usually reliable, and he really didn't to attept a daring climb of the castle walls with his little trinkets in hand. Giving up, though not really expecting to find anything, he snapped his satchel shut and looked through the various weapons on his belt. Over many years, he had found and taken weapons from the dead, and those he defeated. "Damn.. I must have hawked the grappling rope.. Oh well."

android217
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Jillian smiled but hid and hints of it behind her fan. "I may have stretched the truth a little. But what good is a Knight without a romantic tale of heroics and bravery?" She smiled and laughed softly. Hope smiled faintly, looking up into Riko's eyes.

"Aye he would be nothing more than a common peasant with shiny armor," Riko answered quickly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to retire to the guards mess hall." He again towards the Princess and Queen. He turned and slowly walked away. Before reaching the mess hall, Riko sat down on the crude bench. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Shaggs
Dismayed, Shaggy turned back towards the city, but not discouraged. "Maybe I will be able to earn some money while I am here.. wouldn't hurt to have an actual meal for once.." He said, with his stomach growling loudly.

DangerousBeauty
Jillian smiled and watched Riko leave as she climbed onto her horses back. "Ready Hope?" Princess Hope turned to climb up onto Natte's back. "Huh?... Yeah sorry. Forgive me." Jillian sighed, her smile fading a bit. "He's a knight, Hope... You know that hes below your fathers expectations for a husband." Jillian turned away from her daughter and started down the road towards the gates, a couple of the King's servants following behind them. "I know... But he's the -" Jillian spun in her saddle to face her daughter. "No buts!... I will not have you argue with me." Her anger faded a bit. "Please... Try to understand.. Just enjoy the ride. We'll speak of it later."

Shaggs
As Shaggy passed the tavern, Ben was flung out of the door, by now, even angrier bartender. Landing right infront of Shaggy, he stopped abruptly and looked down. "Hey, little brother."

DangerousBeauty
Jillian and Hope rode past the pub. Queen Jillian smiling and nodding at the two, as Hope rode quietly behind.

jalek moye
Taliset turned towards his dragon,

"Mirku, fly up in the air and scope out the queen and the princess, if you find them in an isolated spot come get me." The white dragon then let a growl like purring noise and flew up in the air as it began soaring above the kingdom looking around. taliset then looked back at Saix.

"So when are you gonna to attempt to get the King"

Matroshka
Saix thought for a moment " when hes the least guarded. I know when he gets ready for bed that would be my best move of course" He smiled " wouldnt you agree ?"

Mando' Ade
darian walked out from between the trees, approaching saix and taliset. they would not notice him until he was upon them. "hello there, gentleman, and sir knight as you appear to be. what brings you to these parts?" as he spoke he removed his hood, revealing his scaly head, a wheat stalk poking out of his lips. his slotted eyes blinked, not showing emotion or revealing his true motive. "perhaps you are in need of directions?"

jalek moye
Taliset turned to face the Lizard man.

"No we are fine, and we are here on pricate manners. now if you'd be so kind as to leave?" he said sharply

android217
Riko suddenly awoke. He stood up quickly and brushed off his body. His body naturally stretched itself out followed by a yawn. Riko looked from side to side before entering the mess hall. He was greeted by a thunderous cheer. Riko raised his hands up to silence the guards.

"Stop your applaud. You cheer me as if I was a God. I am nothing more than a man. Now you must redirect your cheers towards your King, Queen, and the lovely Princess..." They seemed to ignore him as they cheered for him again.

"Tell us your triumph over the army of Strix (vampire owls)," One shouted aloud. The rest roared again.
"Alas, I must tell the tale," Riko conceded. The Strix had actually been starving owls. But with a full plate of armor, they were no challenge at all. "I was riding through the countryside on my late steed...." Riko started to tell his story.

Mando' Ade
"well if you're going to be so rude about it, then fine!" he turned and stepped back into the forest. on his way he seemed to drop something bejewled and valuable without appearing to notice.

Matroshka
Taliset turned to face the Lizard man.

"No we are fine, and we are here on pricate manners. now if you'd be so kind as to leave?" he said sharply Saix turned to this lizard guy and didnt say a word * im sure Taliset can handle this. If were up to me hed be dead but then my cover... eh* He thought to himself. Saix also noticed he droped somthing when he left. Saix looked at Taliset hoping that he saw that.

jalek moye
Taliset eyed the the ground was the item lay.

"Eh, i don't care for anything that he has. So if you want you can have it Saix"

Matroshka
Taliset eyed the the ground was the item lay.

"Eh, i don't care for anything that he has. So if you want you can have it Saix" Saix nodded " ok " He picked it up " hm ... ill just hold on to this for later " He stuffed it in his pocket.

Shaggs
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Jillian and Hope rode past the pub. Queen Jillian smiling and nodding at the two, as Hope rode quietly behind.

Shaggy and B his their unusual armor from the sight of the queen. They both bowed, and Shaggy layed his weapons down, a sign of great respect. "My Liege." They both said in unison.

XvampbenjiiX666
Nattefrost hit the ground with his hoof and shook his head fiercly. his horns clanging against his armor

the King sat back down and took his goblet of wine in his hand and took a sip. he sighed and read over the kingdom's maps, looking at the possible trails of where his wife and daughter took the ride

jalek moye
taliset scracthed his head

"That was strange," he said as he looked up in the sky seeing if his dragon was near

Matroshka
Saix started getting a tad impatient " hope we dont have to wait to long, dont get me wrong , i know it will take time. But the sooner the kings dead the sooner this hateful feeling will go away" He clenched his fist.

Utrigita
Itru continued his walk towards the Castle enjoying the day, and made his way through the crowd of people that was slowly growing in size as people began to awaken and go on their daily duties. Normally he too would have maked his way towards a assignment, normally a wound that needed healing ore a bloodpoisening.

As Itru neared the pub on his way to the castle he came by the Queen and the Princesse both on their horses on their way out of the town, he as it was expected bowed his head in respect but didn't slow down, it wasn't because that he didn't wish to speak with the Queen and the Princesse but he knew that delaying them would mean that they would return later to the Castle and that would most likely result in that the king would become nervous, something that had begun happening too often in Itru's opinon not that he would never mention it too the king, he knew that if the king believed that he was in need of Itru's help then he would send word for him, theirfore he continue towards the pub.

android217
"My steed ran full speed at the magical creature. It took off suddenly in the air. Naturally I reached for my long bow and fired three arrows into it. And that's how I hunted down the Peryton (winged deer)," The guards had managed to keep him telling of his heroic deeds. They had also managed to fill him up with Ale. "Well I believe that's enough tales for me today." Riko stood up and grabbed a bread roll. He ate it as he walked out of the guards mess hall.

DangerousBeauty
Queen Jillian smiled and greeted Itru as he passed. "Good morning my dear." Princess Hope smiled faintly and waved to the man. Soon they were at the gates. Hope reached down and gave Natte a pat. "It's ok. We'll be out where you can run wild soon." Queen Jillian frowned and looked back at her daughter as the gates opened. "Now you two stay close I dont want you running off today. Your father is worried enough we dont need him hearing that you took off in the woods. Are you listening child?" Hope looked up from the strand of Natte's hair she was braiding. "Huh?... Oh. Forgive me.. I understand. I'll stay close." Jillian shook her head, trying to hide a smile, as they started out into the woods. "I hope you were. Because I know not a horse that could catch Natalie."

jalek moye
The white dragon Mirku spotted them going out to the woods and quickly flew back towards where Taliset and Saix were standing. In a few mintues it landed near them causing Taliset to turn to face it as its flapping wings made a gust of wind.

"It appears that part one of my plan has begun." Taliset said as he glanced back over at Saix.

Matroshka
Saix smiled " so whats going on ?" He smirked * maybe .... i should just leave the king alone for now and wait for Taliset to make the first move* " alow me to help you and what your about to do before i do anything to the king" He said in a very serious tone

jalek moye
taliset mounted his dragon and looked down at Saix

"You can help if you want, I plan on kidnapping them to put some fear in them. Make them think that no where is safe from me" he smiled a sinister smile

Matroshka
Saix laughed " that sounds mighty fun, mind if i join you ? couldnt hurt to have an extra hand right ?" He said smiling cheerfully

jalek moye
Taliset nodded slowly.

"Sure, do you have a mount?"

Matroshka
Saix raised an eyebrow "whats a mount ?" He was thinking he meant a creature to ride. But he had none, never needed one till now.

jalek moye
Taliset stared at him for a few seconds before heavily sighing.

"Its a creature that you ride on"

Shaggs
After being completely ignored, they just shrugged it off and continued down the road, B throwing a playful punch on Shaggy's arm. "Looks like it's finally workin'." Shaggy, looking puzzled, had to ask, "What's working?" With a hearty laugh, B replied. "Well, maybe people are finally goin' to start leavin us alone." Shaggy nodded. "We've really been waiting for this day, so maybe we should celebrate... in a different tavern though!"

Matroshka
Taliset stared at him for a few seconds before heavily sighing.

"Its a creature that you ride on" Saix rubbed the back of his neck " i knew that..... well ..... i dont have one... what should i do ?" He said not knowing

jalek moye
Taliset grunted as he shook his head, at the degree that Saix was unprepared

"Then hop on mine"

Matroshka
Saix smiled " if you insist " He jumped on sitting behind Taliset. But not to close. He didnt know what to expect from this.

jalek moye
The dragon flapped its mighty wings, causing a large gust blowing nearby items over and blowing against buildings. It soon flew up above the city and began heading in the direction of where it had seen the queen and princess.

DangerousBeauty
Queen Jillian sighed happily and closed her eyes. "The sun feels so good. Oh, I havent been out of the castle in a long time." Hope nodded happily and looked up at the blue sky. "I dont even remember the last time I was out here."

Matroshka
The dragon flapped its mighty wings, causing a large gust blowing nearby items over and blowing against buildings. It soon flew up above the city and began heading in the direction of where it had seen the queen and princess. Saix hung on " wow this is awsome ! almost makes me forget all my troubles up here ... " He smiled * but nothing will take away my troubles. Only i can do that*

jalek moye
The dragon continued flying in that direction to the queen and the princess became slightly visible.

"Looks like we're almost there" Taliset said turning to saix. The dragon the flew a little lower as they became fully visble, a few more minutes and they would be in grabbing distance

DangerousBeauty
One of the Queens servants screamed. She had looked back and spotted the dragon. Queen Jillian gasped and kicked her horse into a run. "Run! Everyone into the trees! Get off the rode!" Hope closed her eyes and held tight onto Natte. "Run Natte! Ride the wind!" Queen Jillian turned her horse and started towards the dragon, meaning to distract him while Hope escaped.

jalek moye
Taliset began laughing loudly as the dragon charging forward and opened ones of its clawed hands to attempt to grab the horse once it got a few meters closer. "Yes Mirku, thats one of them"

DangerousBeauty
Queen Jillian waited till the last moment to turn her horse at a 90 degree angle and start off into the trees. "Come on boys. I'm on a tiny little horse. Your dragon cant even catch a cold!" By now three servants were halfway back to the castle, cutting through the trees. Hope continued on, running in what ever direction Natte took her in.

jalek moye
Taliset turned as he noticed some sevants making their way back to the castle "Mirku kill them and round back to catch her" the dragon then quickly turned in the air and flew over towards the servants at high speeds as it neared his opened its mouth and spewed a sea of flamesdown on the area they were riding in. "There can be no witnesses" the dragoin then grunted and turned back to fly towards the queen

DangerousBeauty
Their horses bucked and threw the servants from their backs, flaims catching the fabric of their dresses as they hurried to escape. Queen Jillian turned in her saddle everynow and then to keep the dragon in view as best she could through the thick coverage of the trees.

jalek moye
The dragon stopped and began lfapping its wings hard to keep itself airborne as it looked around. Taliset gre angry at the fact of how hard it was to see her in the trees.

"Mirku born this segments down" the dragon grunted and began spewing flames across the segments she rode into to buring the trees in order to smoke her out and to remove the hiding spaces.

DangerousBeauty
Jillian gasped and pulled her horse to a stop as the trees in front of her horse went up in flames. She turned her horse about and tried going off the other way.

Matroshka
Saix was laughing once the fire rose "hahaha she talked big but lets see her get out of this one !" Saix was quite happy with all this excitment. He was hoping sooner or later she would give up and beg for her life. Saix felt his sheilth * this claymore sword will finally be used agian if all goes well* Saix grinned evily.

jalek moye
The drgaon flew down to the end that wasn't on fire and began to light it on fire aswell. It then roared as it looked around for her and her horse walking through the flames.

DangerousBeauty
Jillian closed her eyes and covered her face with her arm, her horse taking a ighty leap through the flames and emerging on the other side. Jillian sighed and looked back at the burning trees. "If this continues the whole kingdom will burn." Slowly she slid from her mounts back and sent her horse away.

jalek moye
The dragon follwing the queens horse out and then landed on the ground and roared as they saw her leave her horse. The dragon then ran forward allowing Taliset to reach his arm out and grabb the queen tossing her across his lap as the dragon flew back into the sky in search of the princess.

"Now where could your daughter have gone?" he said calmly

Matroshka
Saix smiled with a nasty grin " like a cat chasing a mouse, a very small and anoying mouse " Saix smiled at how calm Taliset was. He knew his attitude would make all the difference.

XvampbenjiiX666
Nattefrost turned around and seen the flames. he grunted and ran back in the Queen's direction

Gaahl stood up as he heard shouts from outside. he ran towards the window and seen flames engulf acres of wooded area. he turned away and went to a storage area where his weapons and armor were stored

Shaggs
Shaggy tuned around, tapping his brother on the shoulder. Pointing at the dragon, he took off in a dead sprint in the direction it was flying. "You'll never catch a dragon on foot!" Shaggy laughed and ran faster, with his brother trailing right behind. "No, but I CAN catch an exhausted horse. If we can stop him from taking the princess, than we can stop his plan." B nodded and followed along closely, hunting for any sign of Hope.

DangerousBeauty
Hope pulled Natte to a halt and jumped from her horses back. She took his reins and looked him int he eye. "Natte, go back to the castle and get my father guide him to where we are. I need to stay here. They have my mother, so they'll be looking for me too. I'll try to keep them here as long as I can.. Go!" She ran back into the woods, towards her favorite hiding spot. Beneath the cover of the trees was what use to be a wolf den. Quickly Hope crawled inside and hid in the deep cavern.

Queen Jillian sat quietly in the man's lap, straight and poised as a Queen should be. She prayed that Hope would be safe.

android217
Riko had noticed the flames coming from the forest. He suddenly realized the princess had ridden off in that direction. With further observation he saw a dragon flying through the air. Riko quickly jumped onto his armored mount and rode towards the direction of the flames. He didn't even bother calling the other guards.

Utrigita
Itru was nearly at the tavern when two men suddenly with all hast rushed past him, he didn't give it alot of thought though it was quiet commen that people choosed to leave the tavern in a hurry, but he then noticed something else people had stopped their walking and was pointing and whispering among themselves, slowly Itru turned around but he already knew what he would see, the slight smell of fire and ashes where beginning to arrive, but yet he was overwhelmed when he saw the size of the smoke rising from the forest, he was about to turn when a thought struck him like a lightning, the direction of where the smoke was comming from matched the location that the Queen and the Princesse had road off in. Itru stood paralysed for a moment before he threw himself into a full sprint towards the forest.

Matroshka
Saix smiled " Queen Jillian ! you remember me ?!" He pulled out his sword and point toward her " i dont think you do" Saix said grinning. He wanted to put fear into her eyes. He wanted to scare her as best he could without hurting her. * it would be fun to kill her....... but... Taliset will be mad as hell*

jalek moye
The dragon saw the princess's horse running with no rider so it landed fin the area where it had came from. It then began walkign through the area sniffing around and looking for the princess.

"Don't even think about jumping off, if you do then i'll just have to take your unconsious body" taliset said to the queen as the landed

Shaggs
B made it to the dragon first, and in one fluid motion, drew his clockwork rifle and fired. It was a good weapon when it hit, but accuracy was unprefictable. The shot flew directly at them, but it's trajectory was unknowable. Shaggy arrived second, and drew the sword from his belt.

jalek moye
The shot hit the dragon in the side, causing make a grunting noise as turned towards them. The dragon then raored and began growling.

"I'd back down, If i were you two. my dragon is pretty hungry. And i wouldn't trying shooting me since i have her on my lap" Taliset said from on top of the dragon, as he slowly stroked the queens hair

Shaggs
"You'd better leave the princess alone. She's our source of income." Jascob spoke defiantly and stood, waiting for their next move. B cracked his back and lifted the rifle again, four shots still remaining. "It would be wise to let them go, before we get annoyed and kill you both."

DangerousBeauty
Queen Jillian merely glanced at Saix, reaching up and brushing his sword away from her. "Yes I do. My husband through you out. Tell me, do you still have his boot print on your behind?" She smiled sweetly and looked down at the men. "No... I am not brave enough to run." Her eyes narrowed and she called to the knights. "DO NOT FIGHT! YOU ARE TOO DEAR TO ME TO WATCH YOU DIE! FIND MY DAUGHTER AND RETURN HER TO THE CASTLE. DO NOT BOTHER WITH ME... I will escape soon enough."

Hope closed her eyes and scooted deeper into the den. The fire couldnt reach her in here, but if the dragon found her he could easily collapse the den or dig her out.

jalek moye
Talisetshifted the queen so that she was sitting directly infront of him, and with his arm held her head in front of his.

"I'd watch that rifle, you have a really good chance of hitting her" He then looked over at Saix and smiled

"How about the one with the sword fight my buddy over there for the princess's safety" he pointed his tumb at saix as he offered the deal

Shaggs
"Shut up Queeny, I'm here to save you, so just live with it." Shaggy nodded and took a fighting stance infront of Saix. B tried to protest, but knew he could not win the argument. "Shaggy.. you better stay safe, brother." Shaggy just nodded, as B ran into the forest looking for the princess.

jalek moye
Taliset pushed Saix off of the dragon and the dragon quickly lept infront of B.

"Eh, now you're not trying to back down on the deal are you," The dragon lowered its head and began to bear its rows of sharp teeth.

Shaggs
"The deal was that Shaggy fights him, it had nothing to do with me." In a flash B moved the rifle and and fired directly at the Dragon's right eye.

Matroshka
Saix growled * ass hole * He looked over at the brother still remaining. Saix took out his sword and smiled "this will be fun no ?" He started running towards B once he took the shoot at Talisets dragon. * no crappy rifle is ganna stop my fast blade*

jalek moye
the bullet went into the eye casuing the dragon to shreik out in pain but it still stood and just opened its mouth and began to spew flames out at him. "Are you that stupid to take on a dragon by yourself, that shot to the eye will be fine in a few days. your burns not so much" The dragon the flapped its large wings lifted it in the air and began firing down flames on the area where he was at.

Matroshka
Saix shouted " WATCH OUT DAMMIT IM DOWN HERE !" Saix rolled to the side as fire flames came right past him. " you shouldnt play with fire !" Saix said in a serious tone. He looked around at his options * what the **** do i do now, this place will be lit up at any moment*

Shaggs
B pulled his armored arms over his face and rolled out of the way of the initial blast, and jumped to his feet from his back. Shaggy charged Saix with his sword raised high. "Fight me, you coward! Not my brother!"

Matroshka
Saix laughed " you think i follow his orders or yours ?!" Saix got in his fighting stance " lets go !" * hes mine*

DangerousBeauty
Jillain closed her eyes and reached under her skirt, pulling a blade out of the sheath strapped to her leg. She turned in her seat and brought it down at Taliset's neck. Both hands were holding the hilt. Her eyes were fire, but her expression was calm.

Shaggs
B grunted angrily at the ignorant man, and rolled to the side, ducking into the underbrush. A few seconds later, he charged out into the woods, dissapearing from sight. Shaggy raised his sword. "He ordered you to fight me."

jalek moye
Taliset sat calmy and quickly struck her arm with his forearm and wrist causing the knife to miss target and slide down his arm cutting it but not deeply. He then extended a knuckle and struck the side of her left wrist casuing the hand to relaese the hilt, he then grabbe dher right wrist and held it away from his body. He smiled as his sword lifted itself out of the sheathe and angled itself with the point pressed against her neck as it floated there. (i finally got to do it)

"You think I didn't expect that? I'm trained for things like this and have a possesed sword for good measure" he then looked around on the ground and couldn't find B "Mirku find him now" the dragon the landed and began running through the woods maneuvering inbetween spaced out trees and knocking over packed ones.

Matroshka
Saix shook his head " like i care about peasents that stand in my way !" He looked at the direction of where Taliset went. He also noticed the flames getting worse. He turned around and smiled " you can burn here but i wont" Saix rushed off in the most available direction to where Taliset went. Going around trees and staying away from fire he kept his eye on him * so you kick me off and think im ganna just fight some random person !?*

DangerousBeauty
Hope whimpered and covered her head as she heard the trees fall.

Jillian lifted her chin, trying to move as far away from the blade as possible. She clenched her jaw and pushed her right arm towards him. "You think I'm going to give in this easily? I'm not afraid to die for my people. I'll try to stop you, no matter what."

Shaggs
B manuvered through the trees and brush until he reached a cavern. Thinking he had found a decent hiding place, he ran inside and immediatly was dropped to the ground by a low hanging stalagtite. "Son of a *****!"

Shaggy rolled his eyes and kept his sword raised.

jalek moye
Taliset ignored Saix's shouts as he smiled coldy at the queen, the sword the moved forward to stay touching the queen's neck *You can never stop us no matter what* a voice said but Taliset hadn't opened his motuh and it was more like the voice was directly in the queens head; Taliset just smiled and pointed to the sword.

The dragon slowed its run to a walk as it neared a wolfs den, it began sniffing the ground

Matroshka
Saix after a few minutes out of breath caught up " you suck !" He bent down out of breath " you expected me to kill that guy !?" He walked closer to the dragon. It looked badley wounded in the eye. It was shot up. He looked at the queen and couldnt help but laugh out loud. " hehe she looks so helpless"

DangerousBeauty
For once the Queen looked worried. Her eyes widened and she looked from him to the sword. Her eyes narrowed and she struggled to try and free the knife and plunged it into his neck. "I dont care what weapon you are wielding. I will not sit back and watch my people die."

Hope's eyes widened and she froze, watching the entrance. 'Please... Stay away. Someone help me.. Mother!' She thought.

Mando' Ade
something crawl jumped out of saix's pocket, sparkling in the sunlight. eight legs and eight black beady eyes. as it landed it spun to face him. an abdomen pushed its way out of the creatures body. it appeared to be a spider. it hissed loudly at saix, its mandibles opening wide.

darian crawled into the cave silently, sliding behind rocks that obscured him from the dragons view. he dropped from the cave ceiling next to hope. "we must leave, now!" he stepped to the back of the den, finding a small hole in the ground. "this will have to do for a hiding place, hurry, it leads to a smaller cavern." he crawled in, dissapearing into the darkness.

Shaggs
B pushed himself up. "Hope! You're mother sent me to get you! though, I really don't no where to take you. Ok first off.. are you even in here!?" He spun around saw no one coming towards the entrance except for the dragon. He moved deeper into the darkness. Shaggy was nearing the cave, and his brother. He could feel it.

jalek moye
Taliset close his free hand itno a fist and punched her in the face, the floating sword then cut her across the cheek just enough to make a noticable cut.

taliset then shook his head "You can't stop me so give it up already" The dragon the turned its head to the den smelling a new smell, and stuck is front foot down and began to dig up the den, each dig tossing a large portion of the den away.

DangerousBeauty
i dont knw why you guys think this den is a cave. its just a tiny little hole. but i guess i have to make it a cave now. :/ ))

DangerousBeauty
Hope screamed and covered her eyes. "Stop it! Get away from me! How do I know you two arent with the dragon man?!" She jumped and ran to the other side of the cave as far away from the entrance as possible. "They found me. They found me and its your fault.. Oh god."

Jillian screamed and held her cheek. "Bastard! How dare you!"

jalek moye
The dragon dug another piece out getting a few meters closer. taliset smiled as he knocked the knife out of her hand now that she was unfocused. he then leaned forward and looked into her eyes. "Calm now. I just want to make you and the kingdom mine, your daughter will be safe"

DangerousBeauty
Jillian frowned and spat in Taliset's face. She glared at him as she watched her spit roll down his cheek. Her blood began to drip from her chin onto her hand.

Hope shook her head and sat down. "Please just go away... Oh god mom help me..."

Matroshka
Saix jumped out. He looked at Hope " Taliset have we not taken it to far ?" Saix felt for some reason, bad for Hope. He didnt want her to be present. Saix may be a revenge hungry person who wants to kill the king. But he still doesnt hate kids

jalek moye
Taliest wiped the spit from his face and shook his head, he then stopped as he saw the blood start to drip from her face to her hand. The blood then began to float through the air to his armor and was absorbed into it. He then throw his head back and began breathing heavily. "yes, yes. it feels so good" he then slowly slid his hand across his face and smiled. He then stood up on top of the dragons back and was slightly hunched over her the grabbed the queen by her thraot and lifted her up with one hand, with the other he cocked it back and punched her directly in the nose. He then pulled her closer and began to lick the blood from her cheek and from under her nose. "Now look what you've done you made it want more"

The floating sword then flew over to Saix and spoke into his mind *Silence fool stick to the plan, we arhnt going to hurt her just take her*

DangerousBeauty
Jillian gasped and choked, trying to draw a breath as his hand tightened around her neck. She closed her eyes and struggled to pull away as his tongue ran over her face. Her eyes widened and she kicked her feet, trying to knock his feet out from under him. She couldnt breath and was slowly beginning to panic. What was this man?!

Hope didnt move, she was afraid. Three men and a dragon against a 13 year old child whos never even touched a sword. She shook her head and wish for her father to be here.

Matroshka
Saix shook his head "but shes watching this !" He shook his head " dont do this in from of her she doesnt need to see this. At least for her sake" He looked at Hope agian. He saw the look in her eyes

jalek moye
Taliset Stopped licking her and headbut her hard in between the eyes. he then began laughing hysterically.

"you you really are trying to fight me" He the clenched his other fist and began punching her in the face repeatedly over and over again. he then smiled and rose his knee swiftly into her stomach, as soon as it hit he slammed her on the back of the dragon and dropped his knee into her chest hard.

the sword shook back and forth before speaking in saixs mind again *fool see what, we're going to kidnapp both of them not rape the queen in some forest*

Matroshka
Saix shook his head " well what the hell are you doing man !?" He walked over to Hope. " run " He said in a low voice. * she better run. Maybe get some help along the way* But then Saix began thinking about the king * ill kill the king if Hope tries to get him !!*

Shaggs
B ran to where Hope was and grabbed her arm. "We're leaving, now! If I was one of them, I wouldn't bother trying to get your trust, now get out of here while I hold the dragon off for as long as I can."

DangerousBeauty
Jillian coughed and looked up at him sadly. Her eyes dulled with the blurred vision that came with the broken nose. She let out a long sigh and her body went limp. She wasnt dead, but she was bleeding badly from her nose. For now, Queen Jillian was out of the way.

Hope looked up into Saix's eyes, her own eyes wild with fear. "Are you going to hurt me?" Her biggest fear, even beyond spiders, was pain. She hated pain and was deathly afraid of it. She winced and looked up at B. "What? Where am I suppose to go? How will I get out?"

Matroshka
Saix saw her get picked up " i wouldnt hurt somone as young as you" He said as B got hold of her. Saix looked at Taliset and walked over to him " ENOUGH ! your ganna kill her !" Saix was mad " ill kill the king but it will mean nothing if you kill her !"

jalek moye
Taliset then crouched down and licked up all the blood off of her face. the dragon dug its front claws into the den opening and tore it apart clearly making all of the people inside visible. The dragon then slowly stepped back, as Taliset jumped down. As he turned to face them his armor began expanding up his neck as it formed a helmet showing nothiing but his eyes. The dragon the flung him a warhammer that was strapped to its tail, that Taliset caught wih one hand as he walked towards them.

"Leave the girl here and leave now" he said dark and angrily as he exhaled heavily his body slightly hunched over.

Matroshka
Saix sighed " yea you heard him " Saix said * now i think its a good idea i stand by him* "thanks for not killing the queen. All the more fun for later right" He pulled out his sword and grinned.

android217
((uhhhh yeah... I hope you guys are still near the cavern... i dont have enough time to read all of what u guys posted))

Riko had finally reached the battle. His armor gleamed even brighter by the fire. He climbed off his horse, unsheathed his sword, and raised his shield.
"Sorry I'm late, My Queen," Riko yelled towards her. He was still fifty yards away from the Queen.

DangerousBeauty
the queen's face is beaten and her nose is broken she is unconscious. now everyone is in the cavern.))

Hope smile and called to Riko. "RIKO! RIKO I'M HERE!" She looked out at the dragon, hoping to see her mother's smile, her smile faded when she saw blood running from Queen Jillian's face and onto the Dragon's back. "OH GOD MOMMY!"

jalek moye
Taliset looked back ward and grunted "Stand down Knight" He then walked closer to hope as he stared down at her.

"Come with me now, iand i wont have to hurt you" He sound in a dark brooding voice as he held his hammer out towards her.

DangerousBeauty
srry to move forward with this guys but i need to get them out of here before the king arrives so yeah. you purposefully failed to save the queen and princess. srry, but it needs to move forward. after this i wont be doing much to help you the king will call a meeting and send you all out to find them. i wont be helping much so its your job to take this which ever way you want it to go. ^^ again im sorry.))

Hope frowned and looked up at her mother. She bowed her head and started to cry, pulling out of B's grip and slowly making her way to the dragon. She looked over at Riko and blew him a kiss before climbing up to sit beside her mother. She looked down sadly at her before pulling her mom into her lap and cleaning the blood from Jillian's face with her handkerchief. "I'm sorry mom... I'm just not brave enough to fight back.. I'm sorry."

Matroshka
Saix sighed and watched Taliset closely. * i hope he doesnt hurt Hope* Saix was ready to fight anyone that would stop him and Taliset. He was still in his fighting stance with his sword shining in the air.

jalek moye
Taliset grunted and climbed atop of the draong sitting next to Jillian, he then looked at Saix.

"Come now" he said forcully as his helmet retracted back into the torse of his armor

Matroshka
Saix jumped on quickly " yes" He looked at the others down on the ground " o well" He hung on ready for his dragon * Hope is ok, and maybe i could even fix up the queens wounds. Then lure the king in and kill him....* With revenge in Saix's heart he would never change.

jalek moye
the floating sword flew baove to them landed in the sheathe. The dragon then flapped its large wings and began flying in the south west direction.

"I'm glad you saw things my way, Princess"

Matroshka
Saix sighed * yea you almost beat her to death im sure should would agree to your terms* Saix turned to Hope. " you doing ok ?" He said with a calm and friendly look on his face. He saw her trying to help her mom. * I'm sorry mom... I'm just not brave enough to fight back.. I'm sorry she said. She couldnt have done anything*

jalek moye
Taliset turned to look at Saix

"Wow you're getting soft, her well being is of know concern shes just a tool. If you must you can have her when we get to the base. but the queen is mine"

Matroshka
Saix shook his head " ok , i just cant find it in me to hurt people at such a young age" He shook his head " ill show you how soft i am when we get to the king" He smiled evily but then stoped * dammit i must look soft ..* " i was raised never to hit a girl....."

jalek moye
Taliset began to laugh as he stared at Hope

"Well you may not be able to, but i have some special things in store for this girl. painful for her pleasurable for me" he licked his lips as he spoke

Shaggs
Shaggy approuched from the now engulfed forest, and just stared. He was too late, and his usefullness was gone. B emerged from the cave with an enraged look on his face. "They don't deserve rescue if they give up this easy." Angrily, he marched into the flames of the forest and dissapeared, leaving Shaggy with the others.

Utrigita
Itru knew that he was to late, he had when he arrived near the forest quickly made his way through it following the loud noises made by a very large creature. He had obtained a quick view of the creature too before it's fire began covering the entire area surrounding him, that had forced him to fall back but then he at least knew what he was dealing with, a dragon, he wasn't sure if he had seen correct but it looked like a Man was placed on the dragon holding something in his hands, but he hadn't thought much about since a lowest part of his ropes had almost caught fire when he stopped a little distance back to have a look again before he had began circling around the fire.

And Now as he emerged from a part of the forest that the fire hadn't reached yet, he with rapid steps approached the three standing in the clearing near a old cave a fourth was moving into the burning woods, from what he could see it was four that had tried to protect the queen and the princesse, but had failed.

Itru overheard the one that he believed that was called B was leaving, discredit the Queen and the princesse. That angered Itru greatly he knew the Queen she never gave up without a fight, and Itru almost wanted to shout what a foul he was but instead he kept quiet, if he was to work with these people later there was no need to get on edge with one of them so quick and possibly also with the brother Shaggy that he recognised when he gave him a closer look.

In Itru's opinion, all that was too do for them now was to return to the Castle and report to the king that his wife and daughter had gone missing, he looked towards the rest of the cave while his thoughts returned to the king, It's ironic during my talks with the king I have large regarded his fear as nonsense now it turns out that he was right all along

"Well we better get to the castle don't you think?"

He sendt a long glance to each three with sorrow painted in his face.

(If I isn't online before you move to the King I will just automaticly follow.)

XvampbenjiiX666
Gaahl called for all the knights in the kingdom to court. "i need any brave souls to search and rescue the queen and the princess. they were attacked by a dragon in the woods i believe." he looked up and seen the horned Nattefrost rush through the gates, without the princess. his heart stopped in his chest and felt a deep sorrow run through him "i need any man to go search at this moment. are any willing to go?"

Matroshka
Taliset began to laugh as he stared at Hope

"Well you may not be able to, but i have some special things in store for this girl. painful for her pleasurable for me" he licked his lips as he spoke Saix shook his head " has it been that long since you have been with a girl ?" Saix sighed " we agreed not to hurt Hope i thought. Besides shes she a teen-ager" Saix wasnt sure if he meant he was going to rape Hope. He wouldnt allow it. Even if Saix wants a person dead, in his book a rapist is the lowest of cowards. Turning men into a angry child. * weather he meant the queen or Hope hes not getting neither* Hope didnt rememeber Saix's face. He even took care of her for a while in the kingdom. Years before he got thrown out.

android217
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Gaahl called for all the knights in the kingdom to court. "i need any brave souls to search and rescue the queen and the princess. they were attacked by a dragon in the woods i believe." he looked up and seen the horned Nattefrost rush through the gates, without the princess. his heart stopped in his chest and felt a deep sorrow run through him "i need any man to go search at this moment. are any willing to go?"

Riko couldn't forget the blown kiss Hope had given him. Instead of trying to put out the fire, he returned to his horse and slowly rode back up to the kingdom. If he hadn't gotten drunk with the other guards, he would've been able to protect the Princess and Queen. The king would have accepted his love for the Princess, and he could have retired from his Knighthood.

He returned to the kingdom in time to hear Gaahl give his request for anyone willing to find the Queen and Princess.
"I will find the Queen and Princess," Riko proclaimed as he approached the king. "I may have failed my duties to defend them, but I will be able to find them."

Mando' Ade
is everyone ignoring my previous post?))

the spider jumped onto the tail of the dragon, clinging on as it took to the air.

Utrigita
(I'm not sure Mando, it just seems as though the entire confrontation in the woods is over with a win for the bad guys, and that the cave that you character was trying to hide the princesse in got entirely demolished)

Itru had as the band in the forest slowly parted to returned to the Castle wondered about the reason for the capture of the Queen and the Princesse, ransom? it was likely but people that demanded ransom normally didn't ride around on a dragon. The other option was that the person on the dragon, along with his follower that he had heard had tried to protect the Princesse, wanted something from the Queen and the Princesse only time could show what, he gave a long look towards the castle before he resumed his running.

Itru arrived in time to heard the knight named Riko he believed speak out and see him approache the king, a small smile ran across Itru's face the warm feelings between the Knight and the Princesse was a official secret it was obvious that the knight would try to save her, it would also help on in status in the kings eyes, because no matter how great things Riko accomplished Itru had a feeling that it perhaps wouldn't be enough for the King. Itru slowly entered the throneroom and made his way forward through the crowd of knights and nobles to step out just behind Riko.

"I will join you on your quest"

He proclaimed loud into the hall.

Mando' Ade
i know))

Shaggs
Shaggy raised his hand high, volunteering for the mission to rescue the Queen and Princess. He knew that the other would need as much help as they could get, and that he was willing to fight to the end. B stood at the furthest wall with his arms crossed, and rose his hand to volunteer as well. "If my brother goes, I go."

jalek moye
taliset stood up on the dragon and looked down at Saix.

"I'm with women plenty of times fool. but this is different I like hurting and humilating my enimies there for this falls right in line with my phsyical beating. And i'd watch what you protest, the sword already wants your head"

Matroshka
Saix rolled his eyes " what ever you say then. Do what you want. Ill help you as long as i get the king as agreed" He sighed.

DangerousBeauty
Hope rubbed her eyes and looked up at the two. "You're sick.. I hate you... I hate you both!" She jumped and looked down at her mom, hearing her moan softly. "Mom?... Mom are you ok?" No response came from Jillian, but Hope never took her eyes off of her mother.

jalek moye
Taliset smiled and began to laugh

"Eh so what if you hate me, i hate you too little brat. but your mommy i like her" he smiled as he spoke and rubbed his hand across the queen's breasts. He then starting laughing

DangerousBeauty
Hope's eyes widened and she starred up at him blankly at what he had done to her mother. She opened her mouth to speak when the Queen's hand shot out and grabbed Taliset's wrist as he pulled his hand away from her breast. Her eyes snapped opened and she glared up at him, her face showing no emotion beneath the blood.

jalek moye
Taliset smiled and continued laughing. "So now your awake, thats rich?" The grabbed her fingers with his other hand and pulled them off his wrist. "I don't know why you're all mad, I was just getting a little feel"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>