reed richards vs dr strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
both get 1 moth prep

no bfr

who wins?

Mr Master
Reed ftw.

tkitna
This is a tough call. What does Reed know about magic? What does Strange know about science?

I'm going with Reed 6/10

Priest
Reed Richards.

Mindset
Someone proficient in magic can own Reed, Doom proved that.

Priest
Originally posted by Mindset
Someone proficient in magic can own Reed, Doom proved that.
Dr. Strange is not as smart as Doom tho.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Dr. Strange is not as smart as Doom tho. as far as 'magical-smarts' go, strange is very much doom's superior.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
as far as 'magical-smarts' go, strange is very much doom's superior.
True, but saying that Strange can beat Reed because Doom with magic did it is a far stretch.
Doom does incorpatate his smarts with Magic that makes him above Strange, essecially in a preped situation imo.

Mindset
True, but saying that Strange can beat Reed because Doom with magic did it is a far stretch.
Doom does incorpatate his smarts with Magic that makes him above Strange, essecially in a preped situation imo. Did you read the story where Doom beat Reed with prep?

Reeds understanding of magic is like a monkeys understanding of calculus.

Priest
Originally posted by Mindset
Did you read the story where Doom beat Reed with prep? I'm sure there are like a billion stories where Doom Beat Reed and visversa of cource, u got a issue so i can check it out?

Mindset
I'm sure there are like a billion stories where Doom Beat Reed and visversa of cource, u got a issue so i can check it out? To my knowledge there is only one story where Doom used only magic and completely owned the F4.

FF 496-500

Mr Master
Imo, Reed would stomp Doom in a prep war, as well as Strange.

Even alternate Reeds have built tech that can take out the Omniverse.

A freakin alternate yall.

Doom is the third master of prep imo though, Thanos being the first.

guy222
reed

Bouboumaster
Probably Reed.

He constructed a friggin' ANTI-GALACTUS suit!!!

I MEAN! WOW! If it works... Damn!

Kasper Gutman
If Dr. Strange's prep includes bringing a brick, Reed will be in trouble. Anyone got the brick scan handy?

Mindset
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
If Dr. Strange's prep includes bringing a brick, Reed will be in trouble. Anyone got the brick scan handy? laughing out loud

that scan was hilarious

Dr. Strange is bound to have some magic bricks, double the trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.