Quinlan Vos vs Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
A jedi master who joined the dark side vs the jedi saber master
who wins?
1. Saber
2. Force
3. All-out

Enyalus
1. Sabers, Drallig - 8/10.
2. Force, Vos - 7/10.
3. All Out, Drallig - 6/10.

skywalker833
Yeah, exactly what I think.

Mizukage Yoda
Cin with relative ease

skywalker833
I don't think he would win with "relative ease". Quinlan was a jedi master.

Ultimate Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Cin with relative ease

Agreed.

skywalker833
In all three rounds? I think Quinlan would win the force battle.

Ultimate Vader
How?

skywalker833
Well, has Cin proved himself in his use of the force? For all we know, he might suck.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by skywalker833
Well, has Cin proved himself in his use of the force? For all we know, he might suck.
Well in the ROTS video game he took a force push from Skywalker and sent it back at him, since that is considered canon according to my master the great Gideon, he out does Vos in the force. Seriously though, Cin's speed is damn neer unmatched, he is one of the greater swordbeings composed of Yoda, Mace, Shaak, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and the troll. He utilizes force speed with unbelivable mastery. Being a good lightsaber duelist is about having the force at your side. In a duel the force, not just the saber is used. Cin is described as the Troll, and a legendary Master. Aside from Mace, Yoda, Anakin, and Kenobi, he is the best swordsman, considering Dooku warned Grievous about Cin and not Shaak Ti.
I cannot possibly see Vos winning. In any catagory.

Ultimate Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Well in the ROTS video game he took a force push from Skywalker and sent it back at him, since that is considered canon according to my master the great Gideon, he out does Vos in the force. Seriously though, Cin's speed is damn neer unmatched, he is one of the greater swordbeings composed of Yoda, Mace, Shaak, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and the troll. He utilizes force speed with unbelivable mastery. Being a good lightsaber duelist is about having the force at your side. In a duel the force, not just the saber is used. Cin is described as the Troll, and a legendary Master. Aside from Mace, Yoda, Anakin, and Kenobi, he is the best swordsman, considering Dooku warned Grievous about Cin and not Shaak Ti.
I cannot possibly see Vos winning. In any catagory.

Wow, I was about to say that, but you do it first......

Oh, one question. Does the fight between Anakin and Mace considered canon?

skywalker833
Yes.

Red Nemesis
Yes.

I'd say No. The game directly contradicts the movie, which shows that Anakin and Mace never met sabers- the former simply cut off the latter's arm.

Ultimate Vader
But it's because SLJ's request. He said he didn't want his character to die like some punks. He wanted a "dramatic" death for Mace Windu. Sorry, I forget the source. I'll check it later.

skywalker833
???

Ultimate Vader
???
???

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
But it's because SLJ's request. He said he didn't want his character to die like some punks. He wanted a "dramatic" death for Mace Windu. Sorry, I forget the source. I'll check it later.
The real world rationale for any given event, quite frankly, bores me. I am interested in an In Universe explanation- and the fact is that the RotS video game, for this battle at least, is not In universe.

skywalker833
???
???
???
???
???

Red Nemesis
???
???
???

???
???
???
???

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
The real world rationale for any given event, quite frankly, bores me. I am interested in an In Universe explanation- and the fact is that the RotS video game, for this battle at least, is not In universe.
The video game is canon in every way except when it contradicts the movie.

Darth Angel
Which means the video game duel between anakin and mace isn't canon.

About the fight, cin takes it all

DARTH POWER
Does Anakin beat Mace in the video game??

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Does Anakin beat Mace in the video game??
No, he curbstomps him

skywalker833
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???

skywalker833
lol

Ultimate Vader
???
???
???
???
???

???
???
???
???
???
???

skywalker833
???
???
???
???
???
??? ???
???
???
???
???
???
???

Ultimate Vader
OK. Enough. I really don't understand. What's going on with you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.