Dying Breed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
I'm going to an advanced screening in one week. Its played at a few festivals and its got some great reviews so I can't wait to check out this new Aussie horror flick. It looks like a cross between The Hills Have Eyes, The Legend of Samhain, and Deliverence. I'm excited.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8425/posterxp0.jpg

72tfEhFcIS8

deathbycorn
Going to see this in 8 hours!

ragesRemorse
i could be talked into seeing this. Let us know how it is.

How did you score an advanced screening?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i could be talked into seeing this. Let us know how it is.

How did you score an advanced screening?

deathbycorn
Yeah its playing as part of Trasharama Film Festival and it has a one night screening tonight, a week before it hits the cinemas here.

Kazenji
Looks good

deathbycorn
Ok I went and saw it and I must say I was impressed. I thought there would be more gore but maybe it was cut for the cinema showing. The gore was pretty well done though. Its pretty much Deliverance meets Wrong Turn meets the X-Files episode Home. I like Wolf Creek better but I reckon after a few viewings on DVD this will grow on me more. There was one part I though was pretty silly but I'll wait till the majority of you have seen it to point it out. The acting and direction is good and the shots of the Australian bush are perfect and capture the land brilliantly.

Because I can
Man looks ****in awesome big grin i'm real pumped to see it

Kazenji
The two on the movie show Magaret and david gave this film 2 and 3 stars out of 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.