myspace music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Is anyone else having trouble with it?
I haven't been able to add a song in days, it gives me a "Error processing, please try again," message every freaking time!
GRR ha-son

Scythe
I'm not getting, hmm. That's weird. Also... Why haven't you added me on this yourspace of yours!

silver_tears
Originally posted by Scythe
I'm not getting, hmm. That's weird. Also... Why haven't you added me on this yourspace of yours!

FIX IT bawling

And mebbe 'cause I like to play hard to get. bashful

Scythe
Nevah!

guy222
can't add either

Strangelove
Myspace, pshaw.

BruceSkywalker
It seems to be working now

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by silver_tears
FIX IT bawling

And mebbe 'cause I like to play hard to get. bashful

I have her awecreep

and I've never tried putting music on myspace mhmm

Scythe
Hey it is working now. Haha. Hate it when I don't check frequently and the dumbass comments just stack up, little do they know they won't get shit back.

ScarletSpeed
Hey it is working now. Haha. Hate it when I don't check frequently and the dumbass comments just stack up, little do they know they won't get shit back.

aw yer so sweet smile laughing out loud

Scythe
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
aw yer so sweet smile laughing out loud I try. Nice Chun-Li nalgas.

ScarletSpeed
I try. Nice Chun-Li nalgas.

Hey Scythe,

ya wanna know somethin about me?

I would totally do her.

Scythe
Hey Scythe,

ya wanna know somethin about me?

I would totally do her. She's hot, like in a where's the chase, and how do I cut to it kinda way.

ScarletSpeed
She's hot, like in a where's the chase, and how do I cut to it kinda way.

yeah man, like if she were infront of me offering me sex, I would totally take it, kind of way.

Scythe
yeah man, like if she were infront of me offering me sex, I would totally take it, kind of way. I think you might be able to have sex with a cartoon, only you though, no one else.

ScarletSpeed
I think you might be able to have sex with a cartoon, only you though, no one else.

this much is true peaches

Scythe
I'm impressed.

ScarletSpeed
it must be somethin to do with my scarlety speed

Scythe
This dude at a comic shop I used to work at once got drunk, entered the store and f*cked a Tomb Raider cardboard cut-out that was at the back of the store. Police dragged him outside complaining about paper cuts on his penis. I laughed, and made my friend mop the blood.

ScarletSpeed
This dude at a comic shop I used to work at once got drunk, entered the store and f*cked a Tomb Raider cardboard cut-out that was at the back of the store. Police dragged him outside complaining about paper cuts on his penis. I laughed, and made my friend mop the blood.

hahahahah, laughing

shoulda took pics

ScarletSpeed
what has become of this threadno expression

Scythe
hahahahah, laughing

shoulda took pics We had the surv. camera footage on my friend's laptop for years to laugh at it hard and point at screen. I'll have to check if he still has a back-up copy, but he's been married since then and I don't know, wives usually frown upon vids of drunken men having paperphiliac relationships with Lara Croft, but it's worth an ask.

ScarletSpeed
We had the surv. camera footage on my friend's laptop for years to laugh at it hard and point at screen. I'll have to check if he still has a back-up copy, but he's been married since then and I don't know, wives usually frown upon vids of drunken men having paperphiliac relationships with Lara Croft, but it's worth an ask.

laughing

aw mn that would be epic if you had it laughing

Scythe
what has become of this threadno expression I happened to this thread... Ugh...

Rogue Jedi
I haven't been able to add a song in days, it gives me a "Error processing, please try again," message every freaking time!
GRR ha-son hypster.com.

ScarletSpeed
I happened to this thread... Ugh...

pesky varmint.

Scythe
I do that at times, I also raise awereness of trying to open a new holiday called 'Hamster Funeral Appreciation Day', I'm hoping to establish it by next year or rally up a convention to easily dispose of them by just tossing them upon death.

silver_tears
ha-son

Ripper Jacc
I do that at times, I also raise awereness of trying to open a new holiday called 'Hamster Funeral Appreciation Day', I'm hoping to establish it by next year or rally up a convention to easily dispose of them by just tossing them upon death.

I am in... no expression

Toku King
I'm having the problem of music adding as well.

JacopeX
Actually, the fact that you can create your own playlist, I adore myspace much more.

Now, as for Silver_tear's question, it works fine for me. smile

Toku King
Tom says that it's supposed to be fixed today.

Nestical
mine works fine,i just wish i could put more than 10 songs

silver_tears
mine's still being dumb.

MIŠT
mine's still being dumb.

petpet

Itzak
I don't use the myspace playlist, so I guess mine is working fine. srug

Scythe
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
I am in... no expression Knew it! Awesome!

Rogue Jedi
I tried out of curousity, it seems to work, but it skips alot.

Toku King
It still won't add. I don't have a playlist, just one song.

Rogue Jedi
wtf, now it wont add a song at all for me.

Wittig
GRR ha-son I did at first but then i got it. I wouldn't know how to explain it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.