Trion Juggernaut with Flash Speed vs a Fully Fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big juggy man
I read some of you say Cyttorak is less powerful than Big G and I heard he was more powerful. Lets Trion Juggernaut is most powerful then who would it take to bring him down?

Knowsbleed33
Speedblitz ftw.

Bentley
Yep, Galactus blitz him.

Nestical
im a fan of both but i gotta side with big g

ultimatethor
Galactus obliterates him.

Harbinger
It wouldn't matter. Galactus stomps Juggs.

big juggy man
Even with Flash's speed? Hmmm I assumed the speed would make it pretty hard for Galactus to touch him but apparently I was wrong. Maybe i should of gave Juggernaut some other powers to make this a better fight like Batmans prep time skills or something

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Galactus obliterates him.

Enyalus
Trion Flashernaut stomps a fully fed Galactus, tears open his suit, and snorts the tasty power inside.

ultimatethor
Speed will hardly be a problem. Galactus grants flashlike speed to his heralds without any effort.If he needed speed it is well within his capabilities. Frankly powerwise galactus outnumbers trion jugs by a quitillion to one.

Endrict Nuul
Gala snaps his fingers and than Juggs will no longer exist.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Gala snaps his fingers and than Juggs will no longer exist.

A light speed snap

Sup3rman1521
Galactus 10/10

big juggy man
Speed will hardly be a problem. Galactus grants flashlike speed to his heralds without any effort.If he needed speed it is well within his capabilities. Frankly powerwise galactus outnumbers trion jugs by a quitillion to one.

So Galactus is more powerful than Cyttorak? That is news to me. Lets say Trion Juggernaut only has access to half of Cyttoraks power. There is no way Galactus is a quitillion times more powerful. I am not saying Trion Juggernaut would win.

And in most who is the fastest character polls most people usally pic Flash over Silver Surfer I thought. I also thought Flash was quicker than Silver Surfer as well. Maybe i need to look at some of those old post.

ultimatethor
Frankly YESSSSS galactus is more powerful dan cyttorakk. He has much more and better feats. As for trion juggs, He didnt display any impressive exotic powers on galactuses level so i really dont know how much of cyttoraks actual power he has. And who is faster between flash and surfer is a tossup( even though surfer does have better quantifaible feats). Regardless Big G stomps.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by big juggy man

So Galactus is more powerful than Cyttorak? That is news to me. Lets say Trion Juggernaut only has access to half of Cyttoraks power. There is no way Galactus is a quitillion times more powerful. I am not saying Trion Juggernaut would win.

And in most who is the fastest character polls most people usally pic Flash over Silver Surfer I thought. I also thought Flash was quicker than Silver Surfer as well. Maybe i need to look at some of those old post.

Galactus is an abstract.

Generally speaking, Abstracts >> Dimensional Demon Lords.

As for Flash faster than Surfer, it depends, on foot then yeah Flash is faster but with flight Surfer has literally gone millions times the SOL, for instance when he crossed a galaxy in a second.

Anyway, Galactus can win this easily.

Endrict Nuul
Galactus>>RKT>Trion Juggs.

big juggy man
Frankly YESSSSS galactus is more powerful dan cyttorakk. He has much more and better feats. As for trion juggs, He didnt display any impressive exotic powers on galactuses level so i really dont know how much of cyttoraks actual power he has. And who is faster between flash and surfer is a tossup( even though surfer does have better quantifaible feats). Regardless Big G stomps.

I didn't ask who had better feats I want to know what Marvel stated. Who is actually stronger Cyttorak or Galactus.

Galan007
a dimension-busting punch at >>> c... damn that'd do some damage. droolio

Hannibal-Lector
Well full fed galactus... we havent really seen that have we... id assuming it would be similar to POTWC level? Galactus ne how

ultimatethor
Originally posted by big juggy man

I didn't ask who had better feats I want to know what Marvel stated. Who is actually stronger Cyttorak or Galactus.

I havent seen any official marvel statement on the issue so i used feats to judge.( as we normally do on KMC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.