Darkseid (Final Crisis) Vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Seems pretty powerful from Barry's words. POSSIBLE SPOILERS from Final Crisis #4.

I wonder what Mandrakk The Dark Monitor will do with all of this.

fangirl101
This shoud be in the comics section. Not really a vs. thread.

cloud102
Well, the reason I posted this, is because both beings now have effected the multiverse. Who wins?

fangirl101
Odin never affected the multiverse. he fought thru it. DS has done nothing on panel yet. it's all been his dark gods.

Bentley
I agree with fangirl, also, even once Darkseid does something, is a lot better to have many showings to be sure of a set power-level, otherwise we will be just speculating.

vlaaad12345
Well final crisis darkseid will be just like soulfire darkseid as in you can't be bringing his regular low feats into the equation since final crisis darkseid is supposed to be him in his real galactus level god state not his powered down one he usually uses.

Galan007
Originally posted by cloud102
Seems pretty powerful from Barry's words. POSSIBLE SPOILERS from Final Crisis #4.

I wonder what Mandrakk The Dark Monitor will do with all of this. my only problem with barry's quote is that we have yet to see this 'universal/multiversal' damage. hell, we have yet to see more than planetary damage so far - just heard talk of it spreading to the stars. i'm not doubting what barry said, i'd just like to actually see the ALE working in a larger scale, personally. the planet-wide-ALE-control bit has already been done.

Endrict Nuul
This should wait until actual feats are made from DS in FC.

DigiMark007
Yeah, you do realize that DS has been in FC for all of 1 panel so far, yes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
This should wait until actual feats are made from DS in FC. Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.