Steve Fox VS Shen Woo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
eek!

Sado22
so who has feats? Steve is obviously got more skill but Shen is probably faster and more unpredictable with taht rought style of his.

SmashBro
This is pretty tough. I know alot about Steve Fox but I only barely know Shen Woo.

Sado22
Yeah, as unfortunate as it is, Shen aint got much of a story and Steve's too busy chasing Ho's ass in the Tekken5 intro to actually come up with feats. we can say something about his evasion and dodging abilities and that he's strong enough to break a glass container holding a clone...........but since it was glass, and he actually powered up a bit for it, it seems like a shitty power feat. Shen on the other hand, we can tell, has some nasty power (smacking people across the screen and being able to punch through a projectile) despite lack of evidence and we also know that he is fast and skilled enough to dodge Oswald's card attacks.

I'm just giving it to Shen cuz he's way cooler and doesn't sound and look like some british boy band yob.

~Sado

Man of Violence
Steve has some feats and good showins, Shen just seems to be yet another KOF character after KOF 2001.

Steve wins...

Sado22
what does Steve have? confused

Man of Violence
I will have to play TDR but I know he has some in T5.

He puched somthin' and broke it.

Sado22
it was made of glass no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.