broly vs Boo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leevan15
who do you think would win in a fight.

Wil7
If you are talking about Buu from dragonball z, broly. He is the best.

leevan15
thank you wil7and yes i am talking about that Buu.

Wil7
I will admit Buu is way strong, stronger than I thought he was going to be, but no one in Dragonball Z is near Broly's strength. Broly destroyed a galaxy with one hit. Broly wins.

yungz22
buu and broly didnt destroy the galaxy in one hit it was like a time lapse the galaxy being destroyed over a period of time

big juggy man
I will admit Buu is way strong, stronger than I thought he was going to be, but no one in Dragonball Z is near Broly's strength. Broly destroyed a galaxy with one hit. Broly wins.

Hilarious. You people really need to stop watching the american dub. If Broly could destroy the universe with one move then why did he had to go from planet to planet and destroy it thay way? It just like when Cell said he had the power to destroy the universe. He didnt mean with one move. He was talking about using "instant transmission" to go from planet to planet and destroy it that way.

If you talking about plain Majin Boo vs Broly not Super Boo with Gohan or Gotenks then I would still pick Majin Boo.

Wil7
Originally posted by big juggy man

Hilarious. You people really need to stop watching the american dub. If Broly could destroy the universe with one move then why did he had to go from planet to planet and destroy it thay way? It just like when Cell said he had the power to destroy the universe. He didnt mean with one move. He was talking about using "instant transmission" to go from planet to planet and destroy it that way.

If you talking about plain Majin Boo vs Broly not Super Boo with Gohan or Gotenks then I would still pick Majin Boo.

That is what Buu did, he went planet to planet. Hell, for all you know he could have.

Every Buu would get there ass beat by Broly. He would transform into Legengary Super Saiyan Broly, and pumble him. I probably will give it to Broly 9.5/10, if not 10/10.

Dark-Jaxx
Buu in canon never destroyed a galaxy.

Broly did.

Broly is more durable as well.

skywalker833
Broly>buu

carver9
Brolly is infinite in power and buu, well he is close but not close enough but I think that buu is to fast for brolly and that would be the deciding factor in this fight. Brolly is strong, hell the guy was destroying mountains and doing city destroying steps when he was stepping on goku. I really dont know who would win but I just keep thinking about when buu felt goku and vegetas powers on the ki planet when he was about to blow up the grand ki planet then buu flew off and got the supreme ki planet in milli seconds. Goku then said "that was fast". You see buu fly from the ground to out of space instantly and then he end up being at the ki's planet. I think that all the dbz characters could do this but I just think that buu is just to fast for brolly and has enough power to kill brolly (Damn Im confused).

TheBadguy
In my opinion Broly was around Super Perfect Cell in power level maybe a little higher.

It just like when Cell said he had the power to destroy the universe. He didnt mean with one move. He was talking about using "instant transmission" to go from planet to planet and destroy it that way.

Cell said he could blow the solar system with one move. In the anime Buu was going FTL when the Kai had the flashback and Buu one shotted planets going from each one to another in less than a second, before he one shotted the galaxy.

carver9
Originally posted by TheBadguy
In my opinion Broly was around Super Perfect Cell in power level maybe a little higher. I also agree that cell can destroy the solar system with ease but there are a lot of people in here that dont think so.

Cell said he could blow the solar system with one move. In the anime Buu was going FTL when the Kai had the flashback and Buu one shotted planets going from each one to another in less than a second, before he one shotted the galaxy.

Buu had access to the instant transmission. He used it while doing that but when he flew off the grand ki planet he used nothing but speed.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by carver9
Buu had access to the instant transmission. He used it while doing that but when he flew off the grand ki planet he used nothing but speed.

Buu got IT after fighting with Goku. The flashback was of millions of years before dbz.

Dark-Jaxx
And is noncanon. Go figure.

TheBadguy
Learn to read. I specifically wrote Buu was faster than light in the anime.

Slaanesh
i don't know much about broly..i only read the manga..i don't watch other s**t..so..did broly defeat SSJ3 Goku??

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't know much about broly..i only read the manga..i don't watch other s**t..so..did broly defeat SSJ3 Goku??

No, Goku was still ssj1 in that movie. I rather not spoil it, if you like dbz then you should watch his first movie, it was one of the best ones.

Dark-Jaxx
Learn to read. I specifically wrote Buu was faster than light in the anime. I can read.

But you need to stop making a habit of bringing up irrelevant bullshit in threads.

If it is noncanon, it has no bearing on this fight whatsoever.

yungz22
Learn to read. I specifically wrote Buu was faster than light in the anime.

no ssj goku beat him by using everyone's energy and then punching him in the stomach.

i highly doubt broly is stronger than ssj 3 because he was killed by 3 super saiyans 2 of them were really power wise were like beginner ssj

i say this about gohan because he got a serious power drop by the time he fought broly again

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I can read.

But you need to stop making a habit of bringing up irrelevant bullshit in threads.

If it is noncanon, it has no bearing on this fight whatsoever.

A habit. Show me where I've done it. As for 'canon' Broly isnt even canon, and their have already been posts in this thread that were made that weren't based on strict canon Buu, thats why I said it.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by yungz22
no ssj goku beat him by using everyone's energy and then punching him in the stomach.

..What? I never said anything that went against this.

Slaanesh
em...how can someone who got defeated by a bunch of ssj1 guy defeat a guy who is on par with ssj3 Goku??that doesn't make any sense..maybe i should go watch the movie..

TheBadguy
em...how can someone who got defeated by a bunch of ssj1 guy defeat a guy who is on par with ssj3 Goku??that doesn't make any sense..maybe i should go and watch the movie..

Its the internet. The argument usually is Broly blew a galaxy and had a few more big feats, so since they never show Buu blowing a galaxy then Broly is stronger, throw a little of the canon/noncanon thing in there too. They only beat Broly by two plot devices though.

Kento
Buu absorbs Broli...then suddenly wants to destroy Gokou for no reason.

Man of Violence
Brolly has better feats but you know Buu is stronger.

BradBalboa
Im guessing this is kid buu since hes the true majin buu !!

..hes too much for broly im sorry no unfused character in DBZ could take him ssj3 gouk and ultimate gohan could put up a good fight, but buu seemingly has unlimited stamina/durability !!1 Goku notices how after their fight Buu shows no sign of fatiuge, he also gets stronger and stronger continuesly, whilst broly gets stronger in power bursts..Broly is a natural accurance of godly power..
.Buu was created to kill the gods, and destroy eternity...

Dark-Jaxx
Only Broly's feats put him on a much higher level than Kid Buu, or anyone in DBZ/GT for that matter.

Yay.

carver9
Only Broly's feats put him on a much higher level than Kid Buu, or anyone in DBZ/GT for that matter.

Yay.

because brolly is just that crazy to blow up a galaxy that he was in but if we go by the power that goku felt from all of his enemies then frieza has the ability to destroy the universe and reading powers is a specialty of gokus so he should know how much powers his enemies could generate.

Dark-Jaxx
Goku has no idea how big the universe is though, so he has no idea wtf he is talking about.

And if that was true, Freeza would be DBZ's strongest character.

And Kid Buu's strongest blast shown was only able to destroy a planet ten times over...And Goku and Vegeta still could not stop it. haermm

yungz22
Goku has no idea how big the universe is though, so he has no idea wtf he is talking about.

And if that was true, Freeza would be DBZ's strongest character.

And Kid Buu's strongest blast shown was only able to destroy a planet ten times over...And Goku and Vegeta still could not stop it. haermm

key word shown

Dark-Jaxx
key word shown But we must assume he can bust t3h galaxy right?

Despite the fact that it took a planet-worth of weaklings and like 4 or 5 strong people's power to kill him.

Slaanesh
no one in DB can destroy galaxy..that's BS...

yungz22
no one in DB can destroy galaxy..that's BS...

im pretty sure they can just not in one blast i would say they can do it planet by planet

Slaanesh
all the super saiyan can do it if it's planet by planet..

Dark-Jaxx
Broly destroyed it in one shot.

And not a single Super Saiyan other than maybe Goku(IT) can destroy a galaxy by popping each planet one by one, they are not fast enough to even do it in their lifetimes.

Wil7
Brolly is infinite in power and buu, well he is close but not close enough but I think that buu is to fast for brolly and that would be the deciding factor in this fight. Brolly is strong, hell the guy was destroying mountains and doing city destroying steps when he was stepping on goku. I really dont know who would win but I just keep thinking about when buu felt goku and vegetas powers on the ki planet when he was about to blow up the grand ki planet then buu flew off and got the supreme ki planet in milli seconds. Goku then said "that was fast". You see buu fly from the ground to out of space instantly and then he end up being at the ki's planet. I think that all the dbz characters could do this but I just think that buu is just to fast for brolly and has enough power to kill brolly (Damn Im confused).

Buu isn't strong enough to take down Broly.

yungz22
Broly destroyed it in one shot.

And not a single Super Saiyan other than maybe Goku(IT) can destroy a galaxy by popping each planet one by one, they are not fast enough to even do it in their lifetimes.

he didnt destroy it in one shot if you watch the movie it show the planets dissappearing one by one if it were an explosin or 1 shot of ki it would have showed the planets bieng detroyed at the same time.

what we see in the movie is a timelapse showing the galaxy bieng destroyed

Dark-Jaxx
he didnt destroy it in one shot if you watch the movie it show the planets dissappearing one by one if it were an explosin or 1 shot of ki it would have showed the planets bieng detroyed at the same time.

what we see in the movie is a timelapse showing the galaxy bieng destroyed Explosions typically expand in size. They don't just destroy everything instantly in a set radius.

So Broly is many times FTL?

Wil7
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Brolly has better feats but you know Buu is stronger.

Broly having better feats, true.

Buu being stronger, laughing false.

occultdestroyer
If these two guys were pitted in a secluded, uninhabited place where they can pound themselves to death, Buu will win 10/10.

Sooner or later, Broly will get fatigued. He probably more or less ends up getting absorbed or turned into candy.

Wil7
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
If these two guys were pitted in a secluded, uninhabited place where they can pound themselves to death, Buu will win 10/10.

Sooner or later, Broly will get fatigued. He probably more or less ends up getting absorbed or turned into candy.

laughing laughing out loud . That is hilarious.

Sooner or later Buu will fatigue. Buu has absolutly no chance at beating Broly. He has a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 chance.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Wil7
Broly having better feats, true.

Buu being stronger, laughing false. No...Originally posted by Wil7

Sooner or later Buu will fatigue. Buu has absolutly no chance at beating Broly. He has a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 chance. That is X-tremly retarded.

occultdestroyer
Buu will fatigue. Buu has absolutly no chance at beating Broly. He has a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 chance.
ka-dur

carver9
laughing laughing out loud . That is hilarious.

Sooner or later Buu will fatigue. Buu has absolutly no chance at beating Broly. He has a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 chance.

Buu doesnt fatigue and buu has the abilityto beat broly and could replicate any feat that brolly can and has done.

Stoic
I've always thought that Buu was on a few levels above Broly.

Dark-Jaxx
Buu doesnt fatigue and buu has the abilityto beat broly and could replicate any feat that brolly can and has done. Prove it.

Broly doesn't fatigue unlike any other SSJ, he only gets more powerful, we have an INFALLIBLE source saying this, Goku just said it "seemed" as if Buu was getting stronger.

carver9
Prove it.

Broly doesn't fatigue unlike any other SSJ, he only gets more powerful, we have an INFALLIBLE source saying this, Goku just said it "seemed" as if Buu was getting stronger.

Prove what? confused

Power levels is proof enough and powerlevel wise buu>>brolly.

Dark-Jaxx
Prove what? confused

Power levels is proof enough and powerlevel wise buu>>brolly. Prove it. smile

And Broly is not canon, so the power hierarchy does not actually apply to him.

Slaanesh
a power up SSJ1 Goku block Broly punch with ease..doesn't seem that powerfull to me..

Dark-Jaxx
Broly was able to cause tremors in the ground with light walking footsteps, and by lightly kicking off it destroyed a large cliff.

Clearly for the sake of making the movie, which was noncanon I might add, they made Goku and the other characters more powerful.

Slaanesh
causing all that s**t doesn't make him powerfull..SSJ4 gogeta doesn't even cause such a thing in battle..does that means he's weaker than broly...

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah it actually does since DBGT is even further away from the Broly movies in terms of canonicity and Broly's feats are better.

And DBGT is f@ggotry and bullshit.

Broly movies are not connected to any form of canon other than their own.

yungz22
Yeah it actually does since DBGT is even further away from the Broly movies in terms of canonicity and Broly's feats are better.

And DBGT is f@ggotry and bullshit.

Broly movies are not connected to any form of canon other than their own.

whether it be canon or not broly was still beaten by two child saiyans

kid buu could do everything brolly could do maybe even bettre because if you wtach during the flashback kidbuu actually was going aroung destroying planets

yungz22
Explosions typically expand in size. They don't just destroy everything instantly in a set radius.

So Broly is many times FTL?

ok they still would have shown an explosion if you watch the planets were not bieng blown up in any set order one planet from the center of the universe would get destroyed then one from the edge would be destroyed all of the planets were destroyed in a random order hence brolly did not one shot a galaxy

TheBadguy
If you go by comic "logic" (feats) then Broly wins, if you go by anime/manga "logic" (tiers and comparisons) Buu wins.

also Broly one shotted it

whether it be canon or not broly was still beaten by two child saiyans

sick Way to lowball. Do you remember everything that happened to him in the first movie? and then what..he was just out of like a 7 year coma.

yungz22
If you go by comic "logic" (feats) then Broly wins, if you go by anime/manga "logic" (tiers and comparisons) Buu wins.

also Broly one shotted it

sick Way to lowball. Do you remember everything that happened to him in the first movie? and then what..he was just out of like a 7 year coma.

you still dont lose that mauch power if anything should have came back stronger he did not one shot the galaxy

does this look like a one shot

the south galaxy was destroyed in a quick amount of time not one shotted if it were a ki blast it would have would shown an explosion from the center on to edge of the galaxy.

yet it showed planets bieng destroyed one by one in a random manner for example look at 0:09 there are spaces in between the planets meaning it was not a one shot ki blast

what this is is a time lapse of the galaxy bieng destroyed over time

and it was destroyed very quickly which is why king kai was concerned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASb260erU2Q

TheBadguy
one shot. I don't doubt Buu could do the same or more though.

yungz22
one shot. I don't doubt Buu could do the same or more though.
it wasnt one shot put it this way

brolly was killed by a 3 ssj1 blast two super saiyans of which were not that strong at the time (gohan, goten) kid buu and all the other buu's kicked everybody he fought ass ssj2 gohan lost to him. ssj3goku wasnt strong enough(on both occasions). vegeta was easily defeated gotenks at first couldnt hack it.
what makes you makes you think brolly could beat buu off of all this.

plus in the first movie vegeta and trunks didnt fight to their full forms(meaning super vegeta and both forms of super trunks)

DolX1
Buu in canon never destroyed a galaxy.

Broly did.

Broly is more durable as well.

Buu's more canon than Brolly. It may be true that Brolly destroyed a Galaxy but there was a higher demand on Buu than it was on Brolly.

DolX1
Buu can regenerate, Brolly can't do that. How's he more durable than Buu? As a matter of fact Buu could absorb Brolly and take that energy to his advantage.

Dark-Jaxx
Because it took 3 Super Kamehamehas from at least a FPSSJ(shit, prolly a SSJ2 since by this point in the series Goku "should have" aquired it), a SSJ2, and a SSJ, along with his own at least planet destroying attack sending him through the entire sun at FTL speeds, and he was not killed til the pressure exploded his heart, and since he died his powerlevel went to 0, which means his immense power which gave him his durability was gone.

Kento
It doesn't matter if Broli is stronger. What will stop him from being absorbed? Since Broli isn't really smart enough to try to use a barrier. Not to mention he won't know about Buu's ability.

TheBadguy
it wasnt one shot put it this way

brolly was killed by a 3 ssj1 blast two super saiyans of which were not that strong at the time (gohan, goten) kid buu and all the other buu's kicked everybody he fought ass ssj2 gohan lost to him. ssj3goku wasnt strong enough(on both occasions). vegeta was easily defeated gotenks at first couldnt hack it.
what makes you makes you think brolly could beat buu off of all this.

plus in the first movie vegeta and trunks didnt fight to their full forms(meaning super vegeta and both forms of super trunks)

one shot.

I didn't say I thought Broly would win, I think if they met in the show Buu would win. He even has his magic as a trump card. I just don't like the way you are lowballing Broly to make Buu look better.

DolX1
By this time Goku should be a Mastered Super Saiyan. It took a lot more than three kamehemehas to defeat Buu.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
It doesn't matter if Broli is stronger. What will stop him from being absorbed? Since Broli isn't really smart enough to try to use a barrier. Not to mention he won't know about Buu's ability. ...Broly can, has, and does use forcefields when he needs to. no expression

And besides, has absorption...EVER been used on someone except as a sneak/surprise attack?

And since Broly can one shot Buu(based on feats) this doesn't really matter.

Kento
...Broly can, has, and does use forcefields when he needs to. no expression

And besides, has absorption...EVER been used on someone except as a sneak/surprise attack?

And since Broly can one shot Buu(based on feats) this doesn't really matter. Broli uses shields to block huge blasts. I highly doubt he'd try to use it to stop from being covered in goop. He'd more likely be occupied anyway until the last second. Because he doesn't know about it.

And I'm also pretty sure Buu would be able to leave himself lying around while he reforms

And Broli's blasts that have actually been shown aren't really going to kill Buu. But I seriously doubt Buu can really harm Broli either.

TheBadguy
Broly even used a forcefield as a baby, strong enough to survive the planet explosion.

Originally posted by DolX1
By this time Goku should be a Mastered Super Saiyan. It took a lot more than three kamehemehas to defeat Buu.

They were Super Kameha's and Goku was doing his inspiring Captain America impersonation thing which always means the badguy is about to lose.

...Broly can, has, and does use forcefields when he needs to. no expression

And since Broly can one shot Buu(based on feats) this doesn't really matter.

I think so but I don't feel like checking right now. so..yea

Slaanesh
laughing broly can't one shot buu..he can't even one shot goku..in fact..goku one shot him when he got a power up..

Kento
laughing broly can't one shot buu..he can't even one shot goku..in fact..goku one shot him when he got a power up.. Broli pretty much one-shot all of them then Piccolo came and gave then sensu beans.

TheBadguy
laughing broly can't one shot buu..he can't even one shot goku..in fact..goku one shot him when he got a power up..

plot device scarred gut punch ftw

yungz22
Because it took 3 Super Kamehamehas from at least a FPSSJ(shit, prolly a SSJ2 since by this point in the series Goku "should have" aquired it), a SSJ2, and a SSJ, along with his own at least planet destroying attack sending him through the entire sun at FTL speeds, and he was not killed til the pressure exploded his heart, and since he died his powerlevel went to 0, which means his immense power which gave him his durability was gone.

goku was not ssj2 gohan may have been full power ssj but not goten and either way kid buu would still kill him becausehe is stronger than them combined put it this way

it took goku the rest of the saiyan's power to beat brolly while it took a spirit bomb with the power of stronger z-fighters and the earth to kill buu

Dark-Jaxx
goku was not ssj2 gohan may have been full power ssj but not goten and either way kid buu would still kill him becausehe is stronger than them combined put it this way

it took goku the rest of the saiyan's power to beat brolly while it took a spirit bomb with the power of stronger z-fighters and the earth to kill buu Only that is incorrect because of one simple fact.

Broly movies are not canon.

We cannot compare them using terms like SSJ, or do it by placing them in the canon power hierarchy, so we can only go by feats.

Slaanesh
Broli pretty much one-shot all of them then Piccolo came and gave then sensu beans.

goku was taking a beating and can still laugh...that doesn't seem like a one-shot no expression

Kento
goku was taking a beating and can still laugh...that doesn't seem like a one-shot no expression It's Gokou.. And I said pretty much one-shot.

yungz22
Only that is incorrect because of one simple fact.

Broly movies are not canon.

We cannot compare them using terms like SSJ, or do it by placing them in the canon power hierarchy, so we can only go by feats.

yes you can use terms like ssj because this story fits perfecly in the story it is set during the seven day period before the cell tournament.

that is how strong the characters were at the this point.

by feats everyone in the buu all main charcters have the ability to to destroy a galaxy they just choose not to

Dark-Jaxx
Broli uses shields to block huge blasts. I highly doubt he'd try to use it to stop from being covered in goop. He'd more likely be occupied anyway until the last second. Because he doesn't know about it.

And I'm also pretty sure Buu would be able to leave himself lying around while he reforms

And Broli's blasts that have actually been shown aren't really going to kill Buu. But I seriously doubt Buu can really harm Broli either. Broly with a thought as a baby as Badguy said made a force field that took a planet destroying blast, he used it to block magma from covering him(which is weird since considering his feats magma shouldn't do shit) and used it to try and block the final attack in the second movie but failed. Hell...Broly can shoot blasts from inside the shield.

...Wut.

Other than the one that incinerated a planet that he could remotely control, the one he actually fired while standing on the other planet, which makes said blast FTL? And that was a tiny blast, God knows what the larger one would have done.

Dark-Jaxx
laughing broly can't one shot buu..he can't even one shot goku..in fact..goku one shot him when he got a power up.. Broly was effortlessly tossing everyone around like friggin ragdolls with every attack, and could have ended it at any time but chose not to...And that was a plot deviced punch which somehow opened up Broly's old scar from being stabbed as a baby, and somehow made him overload with power all at the same time...It really makes no sense.

Dark-Jaxx
yes you can use terms like ssj because this story fits perfecly in the story it is set during the seven day period before the cell tournament.

that is how strong the characters were at the this point.

by feats everyone in the buu all main charcters have the ability to to destroy a galaxy they just choose not to No it doesn't. Hell, how can it take place at that period? It can't. Gohan was not in his gay Piccolo getup, Trunks was not wearing Saiyan armor, and...Do you really think everyone was just relaxing before the Cell tournament?

It is noncanon, as in not made by Akira Toriyama, who only made the character Broly if memory serves me right.

By feats Buu's strongest blast could destroy a planet ten times over and Goku and Vegeta were unable to stop it...Lol.

yungz22
No it doesn't. Hell, how can it take place at that period? It can't. Gohan was not in his gay Piccolo getup, Trunks was not wearing Saiyan armor, and...Do you really think everyone was just relaxing before the Cell tournament?

It is noncanon, as in not made by Akira Toriyama, who only made the character Broly if memory serves me right.

By feats Buu's strongest blast could destroy a planet ten times over and Goku and Vegeta were unable to stop it...Lol.

actually they were relaxing or taking a break on that one day, gohan was wearing his piccolo uniform and trunks doesnt wear that uniform at all times like his father. he has been shown to have it off during the seven days he only puts on the saiyna armor when its time to fight

Dark-Jaxx
actually they were relaxing or taking a break on that one day, gohan was wearing his piccolo uniform and trunks doesnt wear that uniform at all times like his father. he has been shown to have it off during the seven days he only puts on the saiyna armor when its time to fight K. You may be right. Can't really remember.

Doesn't change the fact that it is noncanon.

carver9
Broly with a thought as a baby as Badguy said made a force field that took a planet destroying blast, he used it to block magma from covering him(which is weird since considering his feats magma shouldn't do shit) and used it to try and block the final attack in the second movie but failed. Hell...Broly can shoot blasts from inside the shield.

...Wut.

Other than the one that incinerated a planet that he could remotely control, the one he actually fired while standing on the other planet, which makes said blast FTL? And that was a tiny blast, God knows what the larger one would have done.

Even though brolli lose this fight, I totally agree with this post. Brolli did shoot a baseball size blast that destroyed a planet but the same can be said for kid buu, his first blast that he shot was going to destroy planet earth and that was tiny as well.

Kid buu>> brolli even though brolli is a beast and I think that brolli felt the magma since it never showed him forming a forcefield and also the fact that his clothing was burnt but he did have a forcefield when he came out of the water. He might had it up so that he can be prepped for an attack from gohun.

yungz22
no matter what whether it be canon or not he was beat by a powered up super saiyan and in no way is he stronger than kid buu

Kento
Broly with a thought as a baby as Badguy said made a force field that took a planet destroying blast, he used it to block magma from covering him(which is weird since considering his feats magma shouldn't do shit) and used it to try and block the final attack in the second movie but failed. Hell...Broly can shoot blasts from inside the shield.

...Wut.

Other than the one that incinerated a planet that he could remotely control, the one he actually fired while standing on the other planet, which makes said blast FTL? And that was a tiny blast, God knows what the larger one would have done. And how does the prove he'd make a shield while distracted before he's surrouned by goop?

Buu usually needs to have a piece of himself off to use his absorbing. Broli will be blasting him and making him have to reform. Buu is a bit smarter than Broli even if it is by a small margin if you use Kid Buu and has the want to absorb people stronger than him. So he'll be able to reform a piece of himself hidden and use it to get Broli. Who won't see it, and will be busy trying to destroy Buu.

Bigger blasts doesn't mean more power. I mean Death Beam is pretty small but still one of Freeza's stronger attacks. And being faster also doesn't make Broli's blast stronger than Buu who survived his own planet destroying blast. At least with Buu we know the size of the planet while we don't with Broli.

Kento
no matter what whether it be canon or not he was beat by a powered up super saiyan and in no way is he stronger than kid buu It was a huge plot device that beat Broli in the first movie. Gokou went from powerless against Broli to being able to one-shot him by getting energy from a bunch of half dead fighters? That Broli easily dealt with all at once for that matter.

occultdestroyer
Honestly speaking,
by the end of the Dragonball Z saga, it would be logical to assume that most of the Saiyans could level a galaxy if they wanted to.

I don't think Broly is stronger than Buu, whether it be canon or not.
He just isn't.

The fact that Broly got beat by a SSJ1 and 2 SSJ2 gives the odds to Majin Buu. Who cares if he destroyed a galaxy? He still got beaten by 3 weaklings, which predates that feat.

If the movie is in the Majin Buu timeline, Broly gets manslaughtered if he faced Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, and SSJ3 Gotenks.
Not to mention SSJ3 Vegetto.

Kento
He got blasted away by three weaker beings combining their attack but blocked said attack. It didn't kill him. The sun killed him.

leevan15
you cant make broly into candy because he well do the same thing vegito did.

leevan15
Honestly speaking,
by the end of the Dragonball Z saga, it would be logical to assume that most of the Saiyans could level a galaxy if they wanted to.

He just isn't.

The fact that Broly got beat by a SSJ1 and 2 SSJ2 gives the odds to Majin Buu. Who cares if he destroyed a galaxy? He still got beaten by 3 weaklings, which predates that feat.

If the movie is in the Majin Buu timeline, Broly gets manslaughtered if he faced Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, and SSJ3 Gotenks.
Not to mention SSJ3 Vegetto.

he could have killed everyone if he want to but he was haven to much fun that is what you have to remember. And he was to big of himself

yungz22
He got blasted away by three weaker beings combining their attack but blocked said attack. It didn't kill him. The sun killed him.

buu can create blasts of that caliber even stronger sending him into the sun or even killing him before the blast killed him

yungz22
Originally posted by leevan15
you cant make broly into candy because he well do the same thing vegito did.

you can compare a FUSION of vegeto or gogeta's caliber to brolly how do you figure brolly would get out of it

Man of Violence
Brolly was killed by a punch that had all the powers of the Saiyin characters.<<<<Buu was killed by a phuckin Spirit Bomb that had energy from er body Goku ever knew. AND Buu was figtin it off effectively.

It might sound like A>B>C logic but the powers the Goku who killed Brolly are just too ridiculously weak compared to the Goku (SS 3) that was gonna be killed by Buu in 1 on 1. The power lvls are just too far apart to compare. I mean Goten, Trunks and Krillin killed Bio Brolly.

yungz22
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Brolly was killed by a punch that had all the powers of the Saiyin characters.<<<<Buu was killed by a phuckin Spirit Bomb that had energy from er body Goku ever knew. AND Buu was figtin it off effectively.

It might sound like A>B>C logic but the powers the Goku who killed Brolly are just too ridiculously weak compared to the Goku (SS 3) that was gonna be killed by Buu in 1 on 1. The power lvls are just too far apart to compare. I mean Goten, Trunks and Krillin killed Bio Brolly.

and buu would have thrown the spirit bomb back if it werent for dende telling the dragonballs to restore goku's energy

Man of Violence
and buu would have thrown the spirit bomb back if it werent for dende telling the dragonballs to restore his energy My point X-actly, I really don't think Brolly would stand a chance against that Spirit bomb.

Wei Phoenix

Because it was more fun that way. If you had your favorite candy bar or right now, would you eat/drink whole thing at once or would you savor it?

adventbleach111
i wud savor it bcuz its betta that way!! smile

Kento
buu can create blasts of that caliber even stronger sending him into the sun or even killing him before the blast killed him You also have to take in the fact that the dragonballs helped out to defeat Broli.

@Man of Violence - Broli wasn't killed by that punch. He was killed by being blasted into the sun. And Bio-Broli beat on Goten, 18, Trunk, and Krillen. They only won because of a plot device also. That Goten found out by watching Mr. Satan.

adventbleach111
cant argue wit that seems pretty correct to me but i neva really realized bio broli fought goten..(waz that the first person he fawt i cant remember at th moment)

Kento
First person he fought was 18. Then Goten and Trunks fought him. Goten left to save somebody, got hurt, Trunks got beaten, Goten somehow managed to go one-one-one with Broli after getting mad at seeing Trunks get hurt but his arm being hurt made him get beat.

occultdestroyer
Majin Buu by far.

As previously stated, he could've repelled a Spirit Bomb with the energy of everyone on Earth. If it weren't for Dende wishing Goku gets back his energy.

And comparing Broly to Vegetto is thumb down

Markus Corvinus
Anybody who thinks Broly is even close to being on Boo's level needs to go back and rewatch the series. Keep in mind that Goku & the other Z Fighters fighting Broly happened even before the Cell Games, meaning that Goku, Gohan, and everyone else weren't at the strength they reached by the Cell Games. Cell alone possesses the power to beat Broly in single combat without too much effort. Boo would kill Broly without any effort what so ever.

Wil7
Majin Buu by far.

As previously stated, he could've repelled a Spirit Bomb with the energy of everyone on Earth. If it weren't for Dende wishing Goku gets back his energy.

And comparing Broly to Vegetto is thumb down

Majin Buu by far, that's funny.

Broly can do that as well. Broly with legendary super saiyan form would crush Buu. No way Buu is strong enough to beat Broly.

laughing out loud

leevan15
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Anybody who thinks Broly is even close to being on Boo's level needs to go back and rewatch the series. Keep in mind that Goku & the other Z Fighters fighting Broly happened even before the Cell Games, meaning that Goku, Gohan, and everyone else weren't at the strength they reached by the Cell Games. Cell alone possesses the power to beat Broly in single combat without too much effort. Boo would kill Broly without any effort what so ever.

The only thing that buu has is that copy cat move. He was beaten by so many of the DBZ people that he had to evoled so many times. He chould never do that to borly because Borly wouldn't let that happen because the fight wolud have been over. Even if it was kid buu and has I think about it goku got alot of hits in on buu, MJbuu, evil buu, and kid buu that hurt but only one on borly that hurt. The only reason borly died is because his a bad guy. But if he was a good guy he would have been the best on the show.

Davehead
If Broly was a good guy, he'd have been much less powerful. He'd have a rivalry complex with Goku, Vegeta, and their offspring. He'd also rape their wives.

leevan15
Originally posted by Davehead
If Broly was a good guy, he'd have been much less powerful. He'd have a rivalry complex with Goku, Vegeta, and their offspring. He'd also rape their wives. confused laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud confused

Kento
Majin Buu by far.

And comparing Broly to Vegetto is thumb down Freeza survived a spirit bomb, so did Vegeta. The only person it really killed was Buu. The only difference between Buu spirit bomb was it was from people instead of the planet.

Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Except it would have been around the same exact time as the Cell Games if you could even put it into continuity. And Broli beat the Z fighters worse than Cell ever could.

At the very least he was between Super Perfect Cell and Fat Buu level and he was only getting more powerful before his PIS death. And he was able to tank a full power Kamehameha without blocking or being hurt.

Wil7
Originally posted by Davehead
If Broly was a good guy, he'd have been much less powerful. He'd have a rivalry complex with Goku, Vegeta, and their offspring. He'd also rape their wives.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing big grin smile Don't even say that. What a jokeblowup.

TheBadguy
Broly's movie was set in the 10 days Cell gave them to prepare. This thread got me to go read the wiki for the movie so I could better remember what happened in it and they have the broly movie listed as canon.

Wil7
Broly's movie was set in the 10 days Cell gave them to prepare. This thread got me to go read the wiki for the movie so I could better remember what happened in it and they have the broly movie listed as canon.

Well if you are saying that the movie is canon, then Broly even worse than before.

atv2
Well if you are saying that the movie is canon, then Broly even worse than before.

This is true about Movie 8 being set 10 days before the tournament but do you think Cell would have stood around the arena on an energy such as Broly's?

atv2
Buu won't die easily, he can regenerate and it took more than a Super Saiyan 3 to beat him.

Markus Corvinus
It took less than a fully powered Super Saiyan to beat Broly, and a Spirit Bomb from energy of billions of creatures in the universe to beat Boo, now tell me which took more effort. And if you say Broly, then I feel bad for you.

Wil7
Originally posted by atv2
Buu won't die easily, he can regenerate and it took more than a Super Saiyan 3 to beat him.

Legendary Super Saiyan is way better than Super Saiyan 3.

atv2
Originally posted by atv2

I'm sorry, take it back. It took more than a Super Saiyan 3 and a Super Saiyan 2 to defeat him.

Dark-Jaxx
And how does the prove he'd make a shield while distracted before he's surrouned by goop?

Buu usually needs to have a piece of himself off to use his absorbing. Broli will be blasting him and making him have to reform. Buu is a bit smarter than Broli even if it is by a small margin if you use Kid Buu and has the want to absorb people stronger than him. So he'll be able to reform a piece of himself hidden and use it to get Broli. Who won't see it, and will be busy trying to destroy Buu.

Bigger blasts doesn't mean more power. I mean Death Beam is pretty small but still one of Freeza's stronger attacks. And being faster also doesn't make Broli's blast stronger than Buu who survived his own planet destroying blast. At least with Buu we know the size of the planet while we don't with Broli. Because Broly isn't blind and can initiate it instantly. no expression

Broly will incinerate him. Not blast him to pieces. Buu can't even talk, how is he smarter than Broly? Kid Buu's only real slight hint of intelligence was when he made his arm absorb the South Kaioshin. Broly's shield is instant, and Broly has used it many times before.

...When it is the exact same type of blast that he used before, yeah it does. And Broly busted a galaxy. Broly's blast being FTL means it will hit with much more impact.

atv2

I'll give you some credit there. The Legendary Super Saiyan seems to be more stable than Super Sainyan 3 but I doubt that it has more power than it though.

Dark-Jaxx
Honestly speaking,

He just isn't.

Not to mention SSJ3 Vegetto. 1. No it wouldn't, considering two Saiyans, one of which can reach SSJ2 the other SSJ3, couldn't stop a blast from Kid Buu that could bust Earth 10 times over. no expression And Broly is not canon, hence why he has feats that trump any and all other DB characters.

2. K. Prove it. smile Since Broly and his movies are not canon, him and any characters in it are much stronger than normal DBZ terms. It is like Capcom Fighting Evolution, Gouki is not strong enough to smash a meteor in the upper atmosphere with a punch in canon, but for the sake of the plot they made him stronger.

3. I pretty much answered this point.

4. No he doesn't.

TheBadguy
Buu's blast was too big for them to deflect, it was not the blasts' power.

carver9
1. No it wouldn't, considering two Saiyans, one of which can reach SSJ2 the other SSJ3, couldn't stop a blast from Kid Buu that could bust Earth 10 times over. no expression And Broly is not canon, hence why he has feats that trump any and all other DB characters.

2. K. Prove it. smile Since Broly and his movies are not canon, him and any characters in it are much stronger than normal DBZ terms. It is like Capcom Fighting Evolution, Gouki is not strong enough to smash a meteor in the upper atmosphere with a punch in canon, but for the sake of the plot they made him stronger.

3. I pretty much answered this point.

4. No he doesn't.

I think that goku could physical crush a meteor with his immense strength but again we have two different point of views when it comes to gokus abilities.

Markus Corvinus

If you mean in look, I agree, if you mean more stable, I agree, if you mean more powerful, then you're dead wrong.

Dark-Jaxx
Buu's blast was too big for them to deflect, it was not the blasts' power. That's just stupid.

If it was not too powerful, why not just do a blast that could stop it?

Dark-Jaxx
I think that goku could physical crush a meteor with his immense strength but again we have two different point of views when it comes to gokus abilities. When the hell did I mention Goku being able or not being able to crush a meteor?

I said GOUKI, as in Gouki from Streetfighter, not Goku from DBZ.

And no he couldn't smash a meteor the size of which I was talking about physically. Not by feats.

TheBadguy
That's just stupid.

If it was not too powerful, why not just do a blast that could stop it?

Because it was too big, they were able to deflect the small one easy.
http://s4.tinypic.com/2jewd3a.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Right, because it was bigger, and was the same move as the one that was deflected I assume, it obviously contains more destructive power.

adventbleach111
if ti waz the same move then how duz it contain the same power????

TheBadguy
Right, because it was bigger, and was the same move as the one that was deflected I assume, it obviously contains more destructive power.

I don't disagree that it was stronger, but unlike the dub they only say it was too big to deflect thats all im saying.

adventbleach111
i agree also

yungz22
You also have to take in the fact that the dragonballs helped out to defeat Broli.

@Man of Violence - Broli wasn't killed by that punch. He was killed by being blasted into the sun. And Bio-Broli beat on Goten, 18, Trunk, and Krillen. They only won because of a plot device also. That Goten found out by watching Mr. Satan.

exactly they helped goku come for that one attack and as i said buu can create attacks of that calibur maybe even stronger

yungz22
gohan absorbed buu is the strongest form so if kidd buu was able to throw the earth spirit bomb with all of the amped z fighters power in it also . gohan buu would throw it back much easier

Bada's Palin
If Legendary super saiyan is more powerful than SSJ3, then how did plain Goku kill him? Also trying to figure out how Trunks, Goten and Gohan did it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
If Legendary super saiyan is more powerful than SSJ3, then how did plain Goku kill him? Also trying to figure out how Trunks, Goten and Gohan did it. Plain Goku never killed him, I would reccomend you get your facts straight.

And being noncanon, the character's powers were amped for the sake of the plot. Cause in canon no one in DBZ can even half rival Broly.

yungz22
Plain Goku never killed him, I would reccomend you get your facts straight.

And being noncanon, the character's powers were amped for the sake of the plot. Cause in canon no one in DBZ can even half rival Broly.

do u realize what you are saying makes no sense. Bascally what your trying to say is that in a movie ssj is stronger than an ssj3 in canon
that makes no sense.

put it this way if brolly was such a badass why wasnt he in any of the later movies so ssj3 or a fusion could kill him.

your just a brolly fanboy

Bada's Palin
Plain Goku never killed him, I would reccomend you get your facts straight.

Oh yeah, my facts.

Let's see.

Exhausted Goku gets a bit of power from his friends and kill off Broly. Is that supposed to put him above his usual power level? Because in case YOUR facts aren't straight, you lose power as you tire. Goku commented on how Gohan's power level was almost down to 1 after he fought Recoome. So yeah, I'm wondering how you reckon that Goku was so incredibly strong.

Dark-Jaxx
do u realize what you are saying makes no sense. Bascally what your trying to say is that in a movie ssj is stronger than an ssj3 in canon
that makes no sense.

put it this way if brolly was such a badass why wasnt he in any of the later movies so ssj3 or a fusion could kill him.

your just a brolly fanboy That's exactly what I am saying.

Because he was dead. no expression

Means alot coming from someone with your spelling and grammatical skills. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah, my facts.

Let's see.

Exhausted Goku gets a bit of power from his friends and kill off Broly. Is that supposed to put him above his usual power level? Because in case YOUR facts aren't straight, you lose power as you tire. Goku commented on how Gohan's power level was almost down to 1 after he fought Recoome. So yeah, I'm wondering how you reckon that Goku was so incredibly strong. I never even factored that event into my debate.

Why?

It was a blatant plot-device.

Broly was taking all of them on his own without so much as having to struggle, and had nearly killed all of them, with Goku being beaten to a pulp.

But somehow it is logical for all those near dead people, putting what is left of their energy into one near dead person, and suddenly being able to fight back the guy who was beating all of them without effort?

PIS. It exists.

Bada's Palin
that makes no sense.

your just a brolly fanboy

In Jaxx' mind, the Broly movie is completely separate from all the other movies and actions of DBZ. He's trying to base his logic off that simply because it's the only way that Broly could win a fight against anyone who's not stronger than SSJ1.

I never even factored that event into my debate.

Why?

It was a blatant plot-device.

Broly was taking all of them on his own without so much as having to struggle, and had nearly killed all of them, with Goku being beaten to a pulp.

But somehow it is logical for all those near dead people, putting what is left of their energy into one near dead person, and suddenly being able to fight back the guy who was beating all of them without effort?

PIS. It exists.

Hey, if Broly had any actual victories you might play it off as PIS. Unfortunately he's gotten his ass raped in every encounter with the Saiyans and every single time it's been a Kamehameha.

Dark-Jaxx
In Jaxx' mind, the Broly movie is completely separate from all the other movies and actions of DBZ. He's trying to base his logic off that simply because it's the only way that Broly could win a fight against anyone who's not stronger than SSJ1.

Hey, if Broly had any actual victories you might play it off as PIS. Unfortunately he's gotten his ass raped in every encounter with the Saiyans and every single time it's been a Kamehameha. 1. That's because it is. The Broly movies are not connected to a SINGLE piece of canon but their own, and trying to deny that only makes you yourself seem like an ignorant jackass.

2. Well let use see. Broly in the first movie, beat Piccolo, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goku for a bit. In fact, the entire movie was him beating on them without effort. Second movie he beat Videl, Trunks and Goten, was beating Gohan and actually did KO him. Raped each time with a Kamehameha? Dude, are you retarded? Have you even seen the movies? Only ONCE has a Kamehameha even done shit to Broly, and it was 3 Super Kamehamehas along with his own blast, pushing him into the sun, and the resulting pressure of both forces colliding on him exploded his heart. You clearly have not even seen the movies.

Bada's Palin
I was just waiting for this. The little child's descent into assumptions!

Ageget, experienceget and factsget.

1. You're purposely refusing to compare Broly to any other characters than Super Saiyan 1s. You're not capable of understanding that if these characters had fought Cell, which they did, they wouldn't be able to do any damage at all, AND THEY WEREN'T!

Do you actually think that Kamehamha from 3 super sairan's is stronger than 1 Kamehameha from a Super Saiyan 3?

Dark-Jaxx
I was just waiting for this. The little child's descent into assumptions!

Ageget, experienceget and factsget.

1. You're purposely refusing to compare Broly to any other characters than Super Saiyan 1s. You're not capable of understanding that if these characters had fought Cell, which they did, they wouldn't be able to do any damage at all, AND THEY WEREN'T!

Do you actually think that Kamehamha from 3 super sairan's is stronger than 1 Kamehameha from a Super Saiyan 3? No, it is you who does not get it.

And funny, going by your posts, I would assume you are probably about 13 if that. You sure you are old enough for this site young man?

Am I now? Well let's see. Let's do some comparing then.

Broly destroyed a galaxy. Buu's best blast could destroy Earth ten times over. Which Goku and Vegeta could not stop.

It took 3 Kamehamehas and Broly's own blast propelling him at FTL speeds through the entirety of the sun, until his heart exploded to kill Broly. Buu was killed by a Spirit Bomb that consisted of all the power of weaklings on Earth and like 4 strong people, backed up by a SSJ Goku's blast.

Yeah, Broly is more impressive.

You still have yet to grasp the difference between "canon" and "noncanon."

Kento
Because Broly isn't blind and can initiate it instantly. no expression

Broly will incinerate him. Not blast him to pieces. Buu can't even talk, how is he smarter than Broly? Kid Buu's only real slight hint of intelligence was when he made his arm absorb the South Kaioshin. Broly's shield is instant, and Broly has used it many times before.

...When it is the exact same type of blast that he used before, yeah it does. And Broly busted a galaxy. Broly's blast being FTL means it will hit with much more impact. He's not blind but he isn't smart either. Vegetto did it because he was planning on it happening. Broli isn't going to know what's happening. I'd wager he'd be covered before he put his shield up.

Depends on the version of Buu. Most are smarter than him, and most are stronger than Kid Buu also. And most still try to absorb beings stronger than them. And it took something that destroys evil to take out Kid Buu even though he was incinerated plenty of times. He was incinerated by Vegeta and he still was able to reform. He was incinerated when he destroyed the planet and he still came back.

Hitting with more impact against a pink blob that reforms from every attack really proves what? Broli has no real way to kill Buu at all. The only way the battle will end is if Buu absorbs him. Buu won't really hurt Broli and Broli isn't killing Buu. Broli also never busted a galaxy. If he had then Gokou wouldn't have stood on a planet in the galaxy.

And his own blast in movie 10 was broken through it didn't hit him.

yungz22
That's exactly what I am saying.

Because he was dead. no expression

Means alot coming from someone with your spelling and grammatical skills. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im saying they would not have made the brolly movie so early they would have waited till later in the series since they knew their would be stronger versions of ssj. Mainly because they believe ssj was strong enough to handle him.

How i write and type are totally different i don't really care how i type on the computer and what does this have to do with you being a fan boy

Dark-Jaxx
Im saying they would not have made the brolly movie so early they would have waited till later in the series since they knew their would be stronger versions of ssj. Mainly because they believe ssj was strong enough to handle him.

How i write and type are totally different i don't really care how i type on the computer and what does this have to do with you being a fan boy ...No they made the movies to make money, they couldn't give a shit about the power levels of the characters in their movies, and the reason it was made then? Because it was around that time when they thought of it. no expression

I am basically implying that I couldn't really care what you think of me considering that I believe you to not be of adequate intelligence to make a fair judgment of me.

Dark-Jaxx
He's not blind but he isn't smart either. Vegetto did it because he was planning on it happening. Broli isn't going to know what's happening. I'd wager he'd be covered before he put his shield up.

Depends on the version of Buu. Most are smarter than him, and most are stronger than Kid Buu also. And most still try to absorb beings stronger than them. And it took something that destroys evil to take out Kid Buu even though he was incinerated plenty of times. He was incinerated by Vegeta and he still was able to reform. He was incinerated when he destroyed the planet and he still came back.

Hitting with more impact against a pink blob that reforms from every attack really proves what? Broli has no real way to kill Buu at all. The only way the battle will end is if Buu absorbs him. Buu won't really hurt Broli and Broli isn't killing Buu. Broli also never busted a galaxy. If he had then Gokou wouldn't have stood on a planet in the galaxy.

And his own blast in movie 10 was broken through it didn't hit him. 1. True, Broly isn't that intelligent, I acknowledge that, but I find Kid Buu to be lesser. And I just kinda assumed it was Kid Buu...Don't know why. But this particular point of the argument is more based on opinion. I think Broly should be able to dodge or shield from it in time.

2. How are "most" smarter than him? Fat Buu was a fat idiot who liked to blow shit up and eat shit, once he became good, well he just liked to eat shit. Kid Buu was similar, but evil. Super Buu was akin to a drunk, just a guy who wants to fight and kill for the hell of doing so, I would wager he is about as intelligent as Broly. Now once Buu absorbed Piccolo, he became much more intelligent, true. Kid Buu is less intelligent than Broly IMO. Kid Buu was never incinerated to my memory, only blown to bits.

3. Buu has no real way to kill Broly either, except absorption which I doubt would work. Broly didn't bust a full galaxy, in North Kai's words he destroyed most of the South Galaxy, not all.

4. Are you sure? I thought it also pushed his blast into him?

adventbleach111
1. True, Broly isn't that intelligent, I acknowledge that, but I find Kid Buu to be lesser. And I just kinda assumed it was Kid Buu...Don't know why. But this particular point of the argument is more based on opinion. I think Broly should be able to dodge or shield from it in time.

2. How are "most" smarter than him? Fat Buu was a fat idiot who liked to blow shit up and eat shit, once he became good, well he just liked to eat shit. Kid Buu was similar, but evil. Super Buu was akin to a drunk, just a guy who wants to fight and kill for the hell of doing so, I would wager he is about as intelligent as Broly. Now once Buu absorbed Piccolo, he became much more intelligent, true. Kid Buu is less intelligent than Broly IMO. Kid Buu was never incinerated to my memory, only blown to bits.

3. Buu has no real way to kill Broly either, except absorption which I doubt would work. Broly didn't bust a full galaxy, in North Kai's words he destroyed most of the South Galaxy, not all.

4. Are you sure? I thought it also pushed his blast into him? 4.thats what I remember

yungz22
...No they made the movies to make money, they couldn't give a shit about the power levels of the characters in their movies, and the reason it was made then? Because it was around that time when they thought of it. no expression

I am basically implying that I couldn't really care what you think of me considering that I believe you to not be of adequate intelligence to make a fair judgment of me.

this movie actually fits perfectly in the show making it canon. you dont have to care that i think. But you are a fan boy. because apparently to you the fact that neither trunks or vegeta went super. and the fact that goku didnt see fit to use the spirit bomb and thought a punch was enough to defeat him means nothing.

all of the buus have shown the power to create a blast equal to or way stronger than the blast that killed brolly in the second movie.

the third movie ill give you was bullshit.

if you think about cell could have done the same to the z fighters that brolly did if you look at the levels the z fighters were fighting in in the 1st movie

adventbleach111
this movie actually fits perfectly in the show making it canon. you dont have to care that i think. But you are a fan boy. because apparently to you the fact that neither trunks or vegeta went super. and the fact that goku didnt see fit to use the spirit bomb and thought a punch was enough to defeat him means nothing.

all of the buus have shown the power to create a blast equal to or way stronger than the blast that killed brolly in the second movie.

the third movie ill give you was bullshit.

if you think about cell could have done the same to the z fighters that brolly did if you look at the levels the z fighters were fighting in in the 1st movie What levels exactly were they fighting at?(cant remeber)

yungz22
Originally posted by adventbleach111
What levels exactly were they fighting at?(cant remeber)

in the 1st movie everyone is just a regular ssj1

second movie goku full power ssj
gohan ssj
goten ssj
third movie ssj tunks
ssj goten
krillen
Android 18

Kento
1. True, Broly isn't that intelligent, I acknowledge that, but I find Kid Buu to be lesser. And I just kinda assumed it was Kid Buu...Don't know why. But this particular point of the argument is more based on opinion. I think Broly should be able to dodge or shield from it in time.

4. Are you sure? I thought it also pushed his blast into him? Super Buu did come up with the plan to get Piccolo and Gotenks..and he's a bit smarter than Gotenks is who I'd put smarter than Broli. Fat Buu wasn't really stupid just childish. Kid Buu is the only one I really thought of completely stupid while Broli has some intelligence but it's usually pushed aside by his psychotic nature. If it was coming straight at him and didn't like come up from behind since he can't sense energy I think he could. But I think he'd be more preoccupied either gloating or destroying.

I always thought the blast that destroyed Earth incinerated him. I believe he was completely covered in a Kamehameha once but I can't remember. If he was that would have incinerated him for sure like it did Cell.

I agree Buu can't really hurt Broli but I don't see Broli being able to kill Buu. He'd have the upper hand yes but Buu is nearly impossible to put down. Unless you count the time it takes for him to usually reform a win.

Nah it was busted through. For some reason his blasts was suddenly blocked from going into his huge blast and powering it up then it was destroyed.

occultdestroyer
I believe he was completely covered in a Kamehameha once but I can't remember.
Yes, he got blasted by a full-powered Kamehameha from SSJ3 Goku, which is much more powerful than the 3 blasts that Broly got hit from the weak Saiyan forms

Kento
Yes, he got blasted by a full-powered Kamehameha from SSJ3 Goku, which is much more powerful than the 3 blasts that Broly got hit from the weak Saiyan forms Which really doesn't matter because Broli was able to block that attack anyway.

Broli lost the ki blast battle because his blasts were suddenly stopped from merging with it, he died by being sent to the sun, and Goten wished on the DB's to defeat him.

Wil7
Broly turns into legendary super saiyan and beats Buu. Buu might have been able to stand up to Super saiyan 3, but no way he stands up to legendary super saiyan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>