Terry Bogard vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Terry Bogard with all of his abilities vs Sephiroth and all of his abilities.

Who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
spite thread. don't you even know the differences of their levels?

Wil7
That doesn't matter. People were arguing about Terry Bogard vs Kratos.

Kirikaze Fuuma
and none ever said "Terry wins"

same will goes to this thread. even worse, this is a spite thread. next time try to match Sephiroth with his own size.

Wil7
Then set up another thread if this one sucks and you think you know it all.

Dark-Jaxx
Terry loses again, not as badly as he does against Kratos but still badly.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Wil7
Terry Bogard with all of his abilities vs Sephiroth and all of his abilities.

Who wins?

This is not even a fair fight. Though superly overrated, sephiroth would take this easy.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
spite thread. don't you even know the differences of their levels?

Now why don't you go run to the Mods on this one like you did on my Kyo vs Akuma thread.

Oh yeah another great jacka$$ topic from WIL7.

Sado22
no need to make it personal people. the guy thought it was a fight. after all, seph vs akuma was considered a stomp IN GOUKI'S FAVOR so why not this one? you all need to calm down really. why are people making such a big dead about videogame characters? are your lives this empty? erm

if you guys are like this regarding videogames and non-existant characters, small wonder the world is going where its going. get a life. or better yet take one life and split it amongst yourselves no expression

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Now why don't you go run to the Mods on this one like you did on my Kyo vs Akuma thread.

Oh yeah another great jacka$$ topic from WIL7.

I REPORTED it this morning. but there's no response.

Sado22
no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
...I realized I made a mistake... no expression I should not report it since this isn't spite thread to annoy people.

*cold sweat

P-Geyser
What a suprise.

Kirikaze Fuuma
now you understand why.

Sado22
hysterical

Kirikaze Fuuma
I wasn't try to hide it from the very beginning. mad

4RX
Wil7 needs to use something called common sense before creating versus threads, no offense to him.

Man of Violence
As much as I dislike Terry and like Seph, this thread deserves to be closed.

Dark-Jaxx
...You all are friggin stupid...no expression

P-Geyser
Really?......Explain.

Dark-Jaxx
Explain these. *Grabs crotch*

P-Geyser
Are you really f**king serious...jesus.

P-Geyser
I wonder why this thread is still open. Wil7 I got an idea for ya, in your next thread, why don't you have Terry go up against Dante. Or better yet the whole SF cast at once...I am sure "the power of his heart" will carry him on. I am sure these post will be fine and acceptable.

Though NOT Kyo and Ryu, because those threads will probably get closed and locked quick.

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe Terry vs. the whole Darkstalkers cast would be more fair than the SF one, SF cast is too weak for him.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Wil7
That doesn't matter. People were arguing about Terry Bogard vs Kratos.

Not about the fight between said two characters, they weren't.

Sado22
hysterical

Dark-Jaxx
Yay, I made a n00b laugh.

Sado22
coming from someone who only follows ryu's "story" big grin

Dark-Jaxx
His story? Me and Ryu are like, BFFs. We paint eachother's nails, we hook eachother up with the cutest boys, we kidnap boyscouts in our white van, and we even hold eachother while sleeping in bed when the world treats us cruely.

Sado22
love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.