Starkiller Vs The Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
I keep reading different threads and alot of people think the exile could beat Galen WTF, I just wanna get every ones opinion on how this fight would go?

1.All Out?
2.Saber Only?
3.Force Only?
4.Hand 2 Hand?

I got SK winning all four 10/10.BEAST

Mizukage Yoda
Stop all these KOTOR threads they are impossible to judge, and btw Starkiller will curbstomp the *****

BOOG
You can still speculate, and yessssssssss Sk by curb stomp nicely done.

Darth Angel
Pure ownage, exile has no chance

Lord Knightfa11
exile wins cause hes cooler. ^_^

jk

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
exile wins cause hes cooler. ^_^

jk

Only I'm not JKing

Or am I? ninja

Ultimate Vader
Hmm... someone put the exile in a vs forum. Interesting. But I can see the end of this thread.

truejedi
i don't know red, i just don't. sometimes you are, and sometimes you aren't.. but anyway.

Galen Curbstomps.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by truejedi
i don't know red, i just don't. sometimes you are, and sometimes you aren't.. but anyway.

Galen Curbstomps.

Yeah. To both statements.

BOOG
So Red your agreeing that Galen owns her?If so its amazing he finally answered a ****in question.

Darth Exodus
Going by feats, Marek might take it, speculation and hearsay, its closer with the Exile edging it.

Elite Hunter
No

Captain REX
No need for comments like that, Boog.

BOOG
Come on guys answer the qeustion..

Lord Knightfa11
WTF U TALKING ABOUT! EXILE IS A GUY!

Now is the time where somebody comes in and acts Emo about canonicity.

Enyalus
WTF U TALKING ABOUT! EXILE IS A GUY!

Now is the time where somebody comes in and acts Emo about canonicity.

...Right. Because The Exile's a she.

And Galen Force-rapes her.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Right. Because The Exile's a she.

And Galen Force-rapes her. Apparently, you've never met our backwards friend, Darth Exodus, who's uncanny sense of reality turns black into white, up into down, Yoda into an Ewok.

Ultimate Vader
I just thinking of this recently. The Exile can learn many powers and feats, right? Just like Revan. So maybe she can defeat Galen. smile

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
I just thinking of this recently. The Exile can learn many powers and feats, right? Just like Revan. So maybe she can defeat Galen. smile

Gameplay mechanics =/= Canon. Sorry.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Lucien A
Apparently, you've never met our backwards friend, Darth Exodus, who's uncanny sense of reality turns black into white, up into down, Yoda into an Ewok. meh I dun really care about the gender of game characters because it really doesn't change anything about what they did cannonically or however you are supposed to say it. You want to call exile a guy in a debate? I don't really care, just as long as you don't say he did something he didn't or say he didn't do something he did, if you get my drift.

Red Nemesis
meh I dun really care about the gender of game characters because it really doesn't change anything about what they did cannonically or however you are supposed to say it. You want to call exile a guy in a debate? I don't really care, just as long as you don't say he did something he didn't or say he didn't do something he did, if you get my drift.

Translation:

Gender plays a relatively insignificant role: the actual accomplishments of the characters matter much more than which pronoun to use.

I disagree- precision is necessary in communication. I can however, see your point- communicating ideas is more important than 'gotcha' moments, as long as the gist of the message is passed along.

Dark-Jaxx
Galen Marek stomps all with the possible exception of H2H.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.