Jiraya and Naruto vs Orochimaru and Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Orochiamru's arms are healed for this fight.

Jiraiya and his apprentice, Naruto vs Orochimaru and his apprentice, Sasuke. Who wins?

adventbleach111
sasuke and orochimaru,it would be a good battle to watch

Kento
If Naruto gets to go 4-tails. Jiraiya and Naruto win since Jiraiya has seals to supress the chakra. Without the tails. Sasuke probably beat Naruto, and Jiraiya then looses to Sasuke/Oro because Oro and Jiraiya are pretty much evenly matched. Jiraiya with power, Oro from forbidden jutsu. Adding Sasuke to help Oro should turn the favor. Though three-tails may be enough for Naruto to compete with Sasuke but I'd still lean towards Oro/Sasuke winning until we see how well Naruto can fight using Sage Mode and how good his newest move is against an actual opponent.

adventbleach111
yeah,but how well do you think naruto can handle sasuke's explosion of chidori??in 3-tails mode

Kento
Pretty good since he can heal insanely fast when tailed-mode.

adventbleach111
Yeah, black chidori wont take him down either,being that explosion of chidori is stronger

Csdabest
Orochimaru can hold of Jiraya till Sasuke spanks Naruto. At current Sasuke would destroy Naruto.

Wil7
Jiraiya and Naruto

Wil7
Originally posted by Kento
If Naruto gets to go 4-tails. Jiraiya and Naruto win since Jiraiya has seals to supress the chakra. Without the tails. Sasuke probably beat Naruto, and Jiraiya then looses to Sasuke/Oro because Oro and Jiraiya are pretty much evenly matched. Jiraiya with power, Oro from forbidden jutsu. Adding Sasuke to help Oro should turn the favor. Though three-tails may be enough for Naruto to compete with Sasuke but I'd still lean towards Oro/Sasuke winning until we see how well Naruto can fight using Sage Mode and how good his newest move is against an actual opponent.

Yeah if Naruto goes to 4 tails, its a stomp. Sasuke won't be able to beat Sasuke, and Sasuke beating Jiraiya, laughing, I hope you're joking. Jiraiya is way better than Oro, because Oro can't beat Itachi, and Jiraiya supposibly can. Naruto doesn't need any of the tails to beat Sasuke. Oro loses to Jiraiya, and Sasuke loses to Naruto.

NonSensi-Klown
I actually at this point do not think that Sawsgay can beat Naruto if he is in Kyuubi mode.

He is basically invulnerable to physical harm as well as genjutsu.

I suppose Amaterasu.

Wil7
I don't even think Amaterasu would work.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I actually at this point do not think that Sawsgay can beat Naruto if he is in Kyuubi mode.

He is basically invulnerable to physical harm as well as genjutsu.

I suppose Amaterasu. Physical harm yeah, Genjutsu no.

And don't say he'll pull a Kirabi and break out of it, Naruto's control over his Biju is much greater than Naruto's.

King Kandy
Amaterasu can probably beat a four-tails Naruto since it nearly killed Kirabi.

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't Kirabi intend to lose to take a vacation from his village and turn out to be fine?

Csdabest
Sasuke Chidori already has been able to pierce through the chakra cloak pretimeskip. During the VOTE battle. Then his CHidori sword was able to peirce through Hachibi Bijuu mode. So im thinking Taijutsu and regular sword attacks are useless. But Chakra enforced and chakra attacks can work. Also. Sasuke can supress Kyuubi chakra in Naruto so no Tailed more for Naruto while against Sasuke. That and Sasuke can pralyze naruto by just looking in his eyes. It will take naruto some time. Anything past a second and Sasuke would decapitate him. Same thing for Jiraya. Jiraya would not be able to keep up. With Sasuke shunshin. But regular speed yes. Thing is J9iraya doesnt seem like he is the genjutsu type and sucks at him. and Sasuke could probably fux him over in genjutsu as well.

Any summonings the summon can be hijack by Sasukes sharingan. Or killed by Chidori Eisou by slicing up or Amaterasu could take them down .Jsut too many ways.

Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke can't hijack a summon, that is BS.

Wil7
Originally posted by Csdabest
Any summonings the summon can be hijack by Sasukes sharingan. Or killed by Chidori Eisou by slicing up or Amaterasu could take them down .Jsut too many ways.

Csdabest, you're hilarious. I am LMAO.

ultimatethor
Oh please gimme a break, Sasuke getting Jiraiya in genjustu? The J man wouldnt be worthy of the name Sanin if it were that easy. Anyhow in this fight Jiraiya and NAruto probly lose cuz Sasuke will beat NAruto b4 Jiraya beats Oro and then they will double team him.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Wil7
Csdabest, you're hilarious. I am LMAO.

Considering Sasuke basically took down the 8-tails with it burning it into submission leaving it to have to make a desperation move to escape. I dont see the brolem. And Chidori Eisou already cut through the a bijuu. So there no reason why it cant slice through Gambunta.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke can't hijack a summon, that is BS.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39196

The main reason why the "Sharingan" was feared by everyone, including the inhabitants of the village, is the power hidden in those eyes, able to subdue even "bijuu". Sasuke, who is rapidly mastering his skills as an Uchiha, is also gradually awakening to that cursed power.

(balloons: "Those eyes... How did you dare... control me... with those eyes...!"wink
The ultimate power of the "Sharingan", that once could tame even the "Kyuubi". A portion of it is visible in Sasuke when he is able to control Manda.

(balloons: "Now I can see it... So this was your mysterious power...."wink
Sasuke's eye power is even able to seize the Kyuubi that dwells in Naruto's body!! Looking at that ominous strength, the Kyuubi is reminded of Madara Uchiha...

Sasuke Hijacked Manda. Controlled him against manda wills and manda gave his testimony to confirm. So yes...Sasuke can indeed Hijack Summonings

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Oh please gimme a break, Sasuke getting Jiraiya in genjustu? The J man wouldnt be worthy of the name Sanin if it were that easy. Anyhow in this fight Jiraiya and NAruot probly lose cuz Sasuke will beat NAruot b4 Jiraya beats Oro and then they will double team him.

i accept the jiraya genjutsu statement when I see some proof that it is hard to put Jiraya in genjutsu or that he isnt suceptible to genjutsu. Because jiraya tier 3 genjutsu says other wise. Sasuke has tier 4 and thats not boosted by Sharingan capabilities. so there is zero reason why jiraya wont get caught in genjutsu. He even admits its in manga that he sucks at genjutsu.

Wil7
Considering Sasuke basically took down the 8-tails with it burning it into submission leaving it to have to make a desperation move to escape. I dont see the brolem. And Chidori Eisou already cut through the a bijuu. So there no reason why it cant slice through Gambunta.

Cool, it can slice through Gamabunta, but he won't be able to touch 9 tails.

ultimatethor

The main reason why the "Sharingan" was feared by everyone, including the inhabitants of the village, is the power hidden in those eyes, able to subdue even "bijuu". Sasuke, who is rapidly mastering his skills as an Uchiha, is also gradually awakening to that cursed power.

(balloons: "Those eyes... How did you dare... control me... with those eyes...!"wink
The ultimate power of the "Sharingan", that once could tame even the "Kyuubi". A portion of it is visible in Sasuke when he is able to control Manda.

Sasuke's eye power is even able to seize the Kyuubi that dwells in Naruto's body!! Looking at that ominous strength, the Kyuubi is reminded of Madara Uchiha...

Sasuke Hijacked Manda. Controlled him against manda wills and manda gave his testimony to confirm. So yes...Sasuke can indeed Hijack Summonings

i accept the jiraya genjutsu statement when I see some proof that it is hard to put Jiraya in genjutsu or that he isnt suceptible to genjutsu. Because jiraya tier 3 genjutsu says other wise. Sasuke has tier 4 and thats not boosted by Sharingan capabilities. so there is zero reason why jiraya wont get caught in genjutsu. He even admits its in manga that he sucks at genjutsu.

HE admits that he performing genjutsu is not his thing, Escaping from it or dispelling it is something any competent ninja should be able to do let alone a legendary sanin. If he gets caught in it he can break out, and he probably wont get caught in it anyways.

Csdabest
Cool, it can slice through Gamabunta, but he won't be able to touch 9 tails.

Sasuke can supress 9-tails chakra. So there wont be no 9-tails to deal with. And Sasuke already peirced through the 9-tails cloak with chidori.

Sasuke has an Paralisis MS Genjutsu. He looks in your eyes and your stuck in it. It will take Jiraya sometime to ghet out of it. Thing is. With this MS genjutsu. The user can still move around. Jiraya paralized even for a second with someone at Sasuke speed equals death.

Wil7
Sasuke can supress 9-tails chakra. So there wont be no 9-tails to deal with. And Sasuke already peirced through the 9-tails cloak with chidori.

Sasuke has an Paralisis MS Genjutsu. He looks in your eyes and your stuck in it. It will take Jiraya sometime to ghet out of it. Thing is. With this MS genjutsu. The user can still move around. Jiraya paralized even for a second with someone at Sasuke speed equals death.

He never cut through the cloak of the nine tailed fox. If he did, prove it, because I don't remember that ever happening.

Naruto has already been taught not to look into the eyes of a sharingan user, and if he got stuch in it, he would just do what Sasuke did to get out of the paralisis jutsu, stab his leg with a kunai knife. Yeah, Sasuke will get Jiraiya stuck in his genjutsu, laughing out loud. There is know way Sasuke will beat Jiraiya, are you crazy? Jiraiya turns to sage mode, and uses great ball rasengan. Sasuke could have died to Deidara, and Jiraiya went t2t with Pein, which is a better feat than going t2t with Deidara.

Csdabest
He never cut through the cloak of the nine tailed fox. If he did, prove it, because I don't remember that ever happening.

Naruto has already been taught not to look into the eyes of a sharingan user, and if he got stuch in it, he would just do what Sasuke did to get out of the paralisis jutsu, stab his leg with a kunai knife. Yeah, Sasuke will get Jiraiya stuck in his genjutsu, laughing out loud. There is know way Sasuke will beat Jiraiya, are you crazy? Jiraiya turns to sage mode, and uses great ball rasengan. Sasuke could have died to Deidara, and Jiraiya went t2t with Pein, which is a better feat than going t2t with Deidara.

VOTE FIGHT Rasengan vs Chidori. It went through and damaged Naruto enough for Sasuke to win the fight

Really now. Naruto has been taught not to look into the Sharingan eye. Why that matters whenn Sasuke can look into his eyes and lock him into a genjutsu. That and Naruto didnt need to look into Sasuke eyes at Oro's hideout he supressed the chakra. That paralisis jutsus sasuke got out of was absed on fear and is no where enar the level of a sharingtan genjutsu or the MS version.

Keep being biased. Jiraya goes for a rasengan and Sasuke shunshins away. Speed Sasuke>>>Jiraya when ti comes to feats. And dont use the Deidera as an excuse. Jiraya would of gotten raped in that situation. And if Tobi wasnt there Dei would have gotten raped in a matter of seconds.

Please dont try to put your ABC logic. Technically there is possibility that Dei can destroy Pain. With the right set up.

If Jiraya gets locked in the paralisis MS genjutsu he is in trouble. Cuz the second its lock in. Sasuke shunshins and can lop Jiraya head off. Jiraya cant keep up and react to shunshin and especially not sasuke shunshin much less keep up with it. And if they can not for long. You need to realize that that this generation is catching up to Jiraya. And Sasuke is already up there stat wise.

Kento
VOTE FIGHT Rasengan vs Chidori. It went through and damaged Naruto enough for Sasuke to win the fight

Really now. Naruto has been taught not to look into the Sharingan eye. Why that matters whenn Sasuke can look into his eyes and lock him into a genjutsu. Thatand Naruto didnt need to look into Sasuke eyes at Oro's hideout he supressed the chakra. That paralisis jutsus sasuke got out of was absed on fear and is no where enar the level of a sharingtan genjutsu or the MS version.

Keep being biased. Jiraya goes for a rasengan and Sasuke shunshins away. To bad that cloak isn't anything like the 4-tail cloak that is like an armor around Naruto.

Also..Sasuke supressed something Naruto was already supressing. That's not that great of a feat for Sasuke to come in and do what Naruto was already doing.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Kento
To bad that cloak isn't anything like the 4-tail cloak that is like an armor around Naruto.

Also..Sasuke supressed something Naruto was already supressing. That's not that great of a feat for Sasuke to come in and do what Naruto was already doing.
DB and Kyuubui stated that Sasuke supressed Kyuubi chakra. Naruto was just refusing to release the seal and take hold of the power. Kyuubi knows who surpressing him. And also. Prove that the 4 tailed cloak is stronger or gets stronger. It only sheiled ed against a physical chakraless attack. It wasnt put to test to a chakra attack,.Cuz Neji already proved that Chakra is highly duirable and that the only thing that can cut chakra really is chakra.

Wil7

Really now. Naruto has been taught not to look into the Sharingan eye. Why that matters whenn Sasuke can look into his eyes and lock him into a genjutsu. Thatand Naruto didnt need to look into Sasuke eyes at Oro's hideout he supressed the chakra. That paralisis jutsus sasuke got out of was absed on fear and is no where enar the level of a sharingtan genjutsu or the MS version.

Keep being biased. Jiraya goes for a rasengan and Sasuke shunshins away.

That cut through the aura of the nine tailed fox, and it never actually cut through the 9 tailed fox. The only reason Sasuke won was because of the curse mark, and now he doesn't have it. I win.

No, Naruto has to look into the eyes of Sasuke, not the other way around, or else Sasuke would have done that to Itachi, or Deidara, and never did. Yeah, Sasuke will never get a clear shot on Naruto, because Naruto will just turn into 4 tails and win. Naruto shoots a gigantic fire blast and kills Sasuke. Plus. 4 tails would jump on Sasuke and rip his arms off. There is no such thing as a MS paralis jutsu, you made that up. The jutsu he got from Oro is the same one he used on him in there fight, no difference.

You call that biased, laughing out loud, your hilarious. You actually think Sasuke can beat Jiraiya. Sasuke can't even take Itachi, and Itachi would lose to Jiraiya. Jiraiya summons Gamabunta and they use toadflame bomb and burn Sasuke.

Csdabest

Wil7
It was 1-tailed Naruto. It had a cloak around it. Sasuke even reffers to it as a chakra cloak when he remembers naruto when he fought hachibi. So now. You loose. And Curse mark doesnt do much but amplify the chakra. The user can pull off the same feats just will take more chakra.

That still wasn't the 9 tailed fox himself. You are say that he cut through the aura, so what. Sasuke never ever ever cut through the nine tailed fox. You lose, and I win.

Wil7
And the one he used on Orochimaru he didnt learn from orochimaru wtf are you talking about. its an Uchiha Bloodline technique. I swear. Do you even read the manga or just listen to conversation about people who do read the manga

Just watched some anime manga fights. Sasuke has to have the other person look into his eyes. So your feat where Sasuke has to just look into the eyes is noncanon.

Csdabest
Thats your problem. Your watching anime. Which is not canon. Look at the manga and manga descriptions. He looked into Hachibi eyes and caught him with an MS genjutsu. So no anime is not canon.

And Naruto never transformed into the 9-tailed fox itselfs. He has cut through the kyuubi chakra cloak. He can just supress the kyuubi chakra like he already has shown to. And He already cut through the 8-tails. The 9-tails doesnt look all chakra like. it looks like and animal. So guess what, Most likely it can be cut through two. So far Sanbi Ichibi Hachibi has taken damage to their physical beings

King Kandy
Didn't Kirabi intend to lose to take a vacation from his village and turn out to be fine?
Yeah he did but it was still sufficient to revert him back from beast form. He probably could have avoided it. But somehow I doubt crazy four-tails is smart enough to do a weird "hiding in a tentacle" stunt like Kirabi did.

Wil7
And Naruto never transformed into the 9-tailed fox itselfs. He has cut through the kyuubi chakra cloak. He can just supress the kyuubi chakra like he already has shown to. And He already cut through the 8-tails. The 9-tails doesnt look all chakra like. it looks like and animal. So guess what, Most likely it can be cut through two. So far Sanbi Ichibi Hachibi has taken damage to their physical beings

Yeah, so Chidori has never cut through the nine tailed fox. A cloak of the fox is not the same thing as the fox himself.Yeah this animal can shatter mountains and create tidal waves. Most likely, chidori won't be able to touch him, one swing of the tail and Sasuke is dead.

Csdabest
Thing is. Once fully transformed. Its no longer a cloak. Its the actuall beast. How do you think Hidan drew blood from the 2 tails. Sasuke Chidori peirced through the chakra shroud or cloak pretime skip with Chidori.

Show me evidence where it says or atleast show me where Chakra cloak tanks more than physical attacks. Cuz so far. Only thing the chakra has gaurded from was a sword.

Also Hachibi didnt intend to lose. He admitted in the same chapter that it was a deperation move. And hachibi was pissed cuz it loss ttails. they decided to bounce after everything was said and done.

Wil7
Thing is. Once fully transformed. Its no longer a cloak. Its the actuall beast. How do you think Hidan drew blood from the 2 tails. Sasuke Chidori peirced through the chakra shroud or cloak pretime skip with Chidori.

Show me evidence where it says or atleast show me where Chakra cloak tanks more than physical attacks. Cuz so far. Only thing the chakra has gaurded from was a sword.

Also Hachibi didnt intend to lose. He admitted in the same chapter that it was a deperation move. And hachibi was pissed cuz it loss ttails. they decided to bounce after everything was said and done.

Well we haven't seen him fully transformed, so you can't say that it can cut through the 9 tails. Why did you bring up Nibi? Who cares if Hidan drew blood from Nibi.

I never said physical attacks couldn't break through the cloak. Do you read my posts.

Why did you bring up Hachibi? Hachibi isn't not at the same skill as Kyuubi, not a chance. Don't bring up Nibi, and Hachibi, we are talking about Kyuubi. Show ME evidence that chidori cut through Kyuubi himself.

yungz22
oro did say when naruto was in three tails sasuke was still better than naruto

Csdabest
Well we haven't seen him fully transformed, so you can't say that it can cut through the 9 tails. Why did you bring up Nibi? Who cares if Hidan drew blood from Nibi.

I never said physical attacks couldn't break through the cloak. Do you read my posts.

Why did you bring up Hachibi? Hachibi isn't not at the same skill as Kyuubi, not a chance. Don't bring up Nibi, and Hachibi, we are talking about Kyuubi. Show ME evidence that chidori cut through Kyuubi himself.

Your acting like a tard now. We seen what the kyuubi looks like. Its an actual physical beast. Like Hachibi. If Sasuke can cut through hachibi why not Kyuubi. Nothing in the manga states that the bijuu are immune to harm and cant be damaged. Quite the opposite infact. Did you not see what the Nibi looked like. It looked more chakra like then a fully transformed Kyuubi yet blood was still able to be drawn from it.

Im saying physical attacks have failed to peirce through the cloak. Not you. Are you reading my posts?

Skill wtf does skill have to do with being a bijuu?. Kyuubi, hachibi, Nibi, alled the tailed beast are BIJUU. Dont let the names and level of chakra trick you. Nothing suggest Kyuubi is invulnerable to harm. Show me evidence that Chidori cant cut through kyuubi. Another bijuu. Nibi and Hachibi are perfect refferences. I already gave the examples how chidori already cut through the chakra shroud(chakra cloak) pretimeskip at VOTE.

Wil7
Your acting like a tard now. We seen what the kyuubi looks like. Its an actual physical beast. Like Hachibi. If Sasuke can cut through hachibi why not Kyuubi. Nothing in the manga states that the bijuu are immune to harm and cant be damaged. Quite the opposite infact. Did you not see what the Nibi looked like. It looked more chakra like then a fully transformed Kyuubi yet blood was still able to be drawn from it.

Im saying physical attacks have failed to peirce through the cloak. Not you. Are you reading my posts?

Skill wtf does skill have to do with being a bijuu?. Kyuubi, hachibi, Nibi, alled the tailed beast are BIJUU. Dont let the names and level of chakra trick you. Nothing suggest Kyuubi is invulnerable to harm. Show me evidence that Chidori cant cut through kyuubi. Another bijuu. Nibi and Hachibi are perfect refferences. I already gave the examples how chidori already cut through the chakra shroud(chakra cloak) pretimeskip at VOTE.

Well, Hachibi doesn't have the speed that Kyuubi does, Kyuubi would be running so fast that Sasuke couldn't get a clear shot on Kyuubi. I never said that they couldn't be damaged, chidori probably can cut through Kyuubi, don't see it ever happening, but don't compare a cloak to Kyuubi. Well, the fastest biiju is Kyuubi, and beating Nibi isn't that big of a feat. I can name a bunch of people that can beat Nibi.

Well you said chidori was able to pierce through the cloak, and since it is a jab, then physical attacks can pierce through the cloak.

Never said that chidori can't cut through Kyuubi, Nibi, Hachibi, Shukaku, Sanbi, etc. I don't let the names trick me, just that Nibi isn't all that fast, neither Hachibi, Kyuubi on the other hand is way fast. Well since it has never happened, I have no proof, and you have no proof that it can go through. Stop comparing a chakra cloak( which was barely able to get through to hit Naruto) to Kyuubi. A cloak is not the same thing as Kyuubi himself. The only relation that the cloak and Kyuubi has is that they have red chakra. Kyuubi>>>>>>>Cloak. Stop comparing them.

Csdabest
Well, Hachibi doesn't have the speed that Kyuubi does, Kyuubi would be running so fast that Sasuke couldn't get a clear shot on Kyuubi. I never said that they couldn't be damaged, chidori probably can cut through Kyuubi, don't see it ever happening, but don't compare a cloak to Kyuubi. Well, the fastest biiju is Kyuubi, and beating Nibi isn't that big of a feat. I can name a bunch of people that can beat Nibi.

Well you said chidori was able to pierce through the cloak, and since it is a jab, then physical attacks can pierce through the cloak.

Never said that chidori can't cut through Kyuubi, Nibi, Hachibi, Shukaku, Sanbi, etc. I don't let the names trick me, just that Nibi isn't all that fast, neither Hachibi, Kyuubi on the other hand is way fast. Well since it has never happened, I have no proof, and you have no proof that it can go through. Stop comparing a chakra cloak( which was barely able to get through to hit Naruto) to Kyuubi. A cloak is not the same thing as Kyuubi himself. The only relation that the cloak and Kyuubi has is that they have red chakra. Kyuubi>>>>>>>Cloak. Stop comparing them.

1. Im starting to think your messing with me. There has been no indication of the speed of Bijuus. Specially in bijuu form. And aparently none of them are that fast. Kyuubi sure as hell never ran circles around hashirama. Pretimeskip Sasuke was able to keep up with Naruto 1 tail. And their as been Zero 0 ZERO indication of bijuu speed. So please provide evidence or dont bring this up again.

2.A chakra enfused jab. A chakra attack. Not a physical taijutsu attack. From a sword or a fist.

3. Fast and durability arent the same. And Kyuubi dont have no speed feats not even a statement of how fast it is. Wow.. You are a tard. There is nothing indicating a bijuu cant get cut. Guess what. Kyuubis a bijuu. If all other bijuu cant be cut what makes you think Kyuubi cant? Obviously it can tank damage.

Wil7
1. Im starting to think your messing with me. There has been no indication of the speed of Bijuus. Specially in bijuu form. And aparently none of them are that fast. Kyuubi sure as hell never ran circles around hashirama. Pretimeskip Sasuke was able to keep up with Naruto 1 tail. And their as been Zero 0 ZERO indication of bijuu speed. So please provide evidence or dont bring this up again.

2.A chakra enfused jab. A chakra attack. Not a physical taijutsu attack. From a sword or a fist.

3. Fast and durability arent the same. And Kyuubi dont have no speed feats not even a statement of how fast it is. Wow.. You are a tard. There is nothing indicating a bijuu cant get cut. Guess what. Kyuubis a bijuu. If all other bijuu cant be cut what makes you think Kyuubi cant? Obviously it can tank damage.

1. Uh, yeah there has. Go watch Shukaku fight Kyuubi. He can run fast and jump without hesitation to avoid stuff. That is Naruto 1 TAIL, stop comparing a 1 TAILED FOX WITH A 9 TAILED FOX, it isn't the same thing.

2. It is technically still counted as a physical attack in Naruto, even though it uses chakra. It is just like the gentle fist style, just because it uses chakra, doesn't mean it is a ninjutsu.

3. Go watch the Shukaku and Kyuubi fight, and you will see that he can run fast and jump really fast to avoid an attack. NEVER SAID IT COULDN'T BE CUT, JUST SAID WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM BE CUT, AND 1 TAIL DOESN'T COUNT FOR SHIT, YOU ARE THE TARD IF YOU CAN'T READ MY DAMM POSTS CORRECTLY!!!

King Kandy
Shukaku never fought Kyuubi... he did fight a morphed-Gamabunta but that means nothing.

Csdabest
wow...this kid is really trying to use anime. Im coceiding this argument before I look like tard for arguing with a tard

Bada's Palin
3. Go watch the Shukaku and Kyuubi fight, and you will see that he can run fast and jump really fast to avoid an attack. NEVER SAID IT COULDN'T BE CUT, JUST SAID WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM BE CUT, AND 1 TAIL DOESN'T COUNT FOR SHIT, YOU ARE THE TARD IF YOU CAN'T READ MY DAMM POSTS CORRECTLY!!!

Why watch the Shukaku and Gamabunta fight?

Wil7
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Why watch the Shukaku and Gamabunta fight?
Originally posted by King Kandy
Shukaku never fought Kyuubi... he did fight a morphed-Gamabunta but that means nothing.

It shows that Kyuubi has speed. Even though it was Gamabunta, do you really think that Gamabunta can run like that, jump like that, being able to grab Shukaku with fangs and claws?

wow...this kid is really trying to use anime. Im coceiding this argument before I look like tard for arguing with a tard

It is to late, you have been looking like a tard saying that 1 tailed fox is the same thing as a 9 tailed fox, tard. The manga's are worse because you don't get to really see the action, while the mang's you do. Would you rather read Lee vs Gaara, or watch Lee vs Gaara. IMO, I rather watch Lee vs Gaara.

Csdabest
Wil7=Tard. ANime adds inconsistencies and plenty of errors. According to anime. Sharingan can tell the differences between Clones and the real one.

Kyuubi shouldnt even be in this cuz Sasuke can control it with MS.

Wil7
Wil7=Tard. ANime adds inconsistencies and plenty of errors. According to anime. Sharingan can tell the differences between Clones and the real one.

Kyuubi shouldnt even be in this cuz Sasuke can control it with MS.

Csdabest= Everybody sleeping. Anime had 8 trigrams 128 palms, 2nd Hokage's sword of the thunder god, etc. Manga had none of these. So, Sharingan, not including MS, sucks compared to Byakugan, even Kakashi said Byakugan is better.

Have we even seen Sasuke control Kyuubi?

Dark-Jaxx
Csdabest= Everybody sleeping. Anime had 8 trigrams 128 palms, 2nd Hokage's sword of the thunder god, etc. Manga had none of these. So, Sharingan, not including MS, sucks compared to Byakugan, even Kakashi said Byakugan is better.

Have we even seen Sasuke control Kyuubi? What are you trying to prove? Anime is better? Even if that is true(IMO it is not), it is STILL not canon. Sharingan is better than Byakugan in some ways, just not all.

We kinda do. He suppressed it when Naruto was also trying to.

NonSensi-Klown
The Anime is only "canon" when showing canon moves being performed; when it adds random bullshit it becomes stupid.

And I doubt Sawsgod can control any tailed beasts. Only time we've seen close is when naruto was actively suprressing it as well.

Dark-Jaxx
Well Kyuubi did comment that Sasuke's chakra and Sharingan are similar to Uchiha Madara, who did control the Kyuubi, that kinda implies that Sasuke has some power over it. But I don't think we should assume that he can just hold back the full power of the Kyuubi.

Csdabest
Kyuubi stated that Sasuke soley suressed the Kyuubi. The feat wasnt given to naruto in manga nor the databooks. Naruto was just refusing to rely on its power and to release the seal.

Wil7
Well Kyuubi did comment that Sasuke's chakra and Sharingan are similar to Uchiha Madara, who did control the Kyuubi, that kinda implies that Sasuke has some power over it. But I don't think we should assume that he can just hold back the full power of the Kyuubi.

I do remember Kyuubi saying his sharingan was like Madara's, but I never saw him control Kyuubi at all.

Kyuubi stated that Sasuke soley suressed the Kyuubi. The feat wasnt given to naruto in manga nor the databooks. Naruto was just refusing to rely on its power and to release the seal.

I don't know where you are getting your info, but Sasuke never controled Kyuubi.

Csdabest
I do remember Kyuubi saying his sharingan was like Madara's, but I never saw him control Kyuubi at all.

I don't know where you are getting your info, but Sasuke never controled Kyuubi.

Dark is getting his info from the Manga.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/04-05/

Wil7
Dark is getting his info from the Manga.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/04-05/

Well you do have proof and evidence, I will say good job, you know too much Naruto. I thought I knew alot but that you know too much. But if he could seize Kyuubi inside Naruto, then why didn't he do it.

I will still say Naruto and Jiraiya easily beat Sasuke. Sasuke isn't a challenge to him. Jiraiya beats Oro quickly and then comes and helps Naruto, they both turn to sage mode and crush him, or Jiraiya summons Gamabunta to crush him.

Csdabest
Thing is. Most likely Jiraya will have his hands tied with orochimaru. Orochimaru style doesnt fit with the conventional shinobi. His attacks are unorthodox and sparatic. Plus the fact that he can just regenerate his body with that kawarimi multiple times and Summon Manda along with a sea of snakes and other snake summonings. Goes to show That Jiraya will have his hands full and could be possibily beaten.

Sasuke would easily beat Naruto. He wont be able to use Senjutsu cuz he needs to stay still and have a significant amount of chakra to collect senjutsu chakra. So KB before it is out of the question. And if He used Ma and Pa toads. then jiraya wont be able to use HM. And would get defeated by orochimaru. And Naruto until further notice is still highly vulnerable to genjutsu

yungz22
Well you do have proof and evidence, I will say good job, you know too much Naruto. I thought I knew alot but that you know too much. But if he could seize Kyuubi inside Naruto, then why didn't he do it.

I will still say Naruto and Jiraiya easily beat Sasuke. Sasuke isn't a challenge to him. Jiraiya beats Oro quickly and then comes and helps Naruto, they both turn to sage mode and crush him, or Jiraiya summons Gamabunta to crush him.

he doesnt know too much you know too little. i dont think oro willbe taken out so easily even oro sealed was giving it to jaraiya

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Wil7, you overestimate your own knowledge on Naruto.

Wil7
Originally posted by yungz22
easily even oro sealed was giving it to jaraiya

Tsunade surrpressed Jiraiya's power.

Dark-Jaxx
he doesnt know too much you know too little. i dont think oro willbe taken out so easily even oro sealed was giving it to jaraiya Jiraiya was poisoned.

yungz22
Jiraiya was poisoned.

oh yea i forgot about that...even so that would make them both handicapped also making them equal and oro still gave it to him im not choosing one over the other im saying both of them cant get rid of each other so easily

yungz22
ps manda is one of the coolest summons ive seen had tsunade not been there gamabunta would have bit the dust

Csdabest
Oro still had to take on two Sannins by himself. And did a good job. I Beleive Orochimaru was more handicaped. His body wad giving out plus his arms were sealed. Orochimaru mane rep is ninjutsu. He couldnt before them at all while Jiraya still had some capability

Wil7
Oro still had to take on two Sannins by himself. And did a good job. I Beleive Orochimaru was more handicaped. His body wad giving out plus his arms were sealed. Orochimaru mane rep is ninjutsu. He couldnt before them at all while Jiraya still had some capability

1. Oro had help with him, Kabuto. Without Kabuto, Manda, or any of the other snakes wouldn't have been summoned.

2. Oro was more handicapped, I won't argue there because he couldn't do any jutsu's.

3. I don't think his body was giving up, because through the entire fight, we never saw him scream in agony. That doesn't mean he wasn't in pain, but you never saw him do that.

4. Oro's main feat is ninjutsu, yes, but he would still lose to Jiraiya, even with his arms unsealed. We didn't even know about Jiraiya's full power until he fought Pein. Jiraiya could beat Oro. Oro should have died, way before Sasuke would have killed him. If Sarutobi was 10 years younger, he would have won, and plus, Oro had to summon 2 hokage's to beat sarutobi.

Jiraiya>>>Oro
Sarutobi>>>Oro

Csdabest
Thing is. Only ThingJiraya really recieves is a major strength boost, Chakra is sgtrengthen for ninjutsu(genjutsu as well but Jiraya isnt really a genjutsu type) Orochimaru can still move around sparaticly. And dont forget Orochimaru's form. Multiple snakes coming out at you sound hard to dodge. That and Yamata no Orochi attacking doesnt sound fun either. And if Jiraya doesnt cut orochimaru down. The femurs in his blood would paralyze Jiraya leaving him open for attack .Cuz Orochimaru can heal himself.

I wouldnt say Jiraya>>>orochimaru. They are quite on par with eachother. I would even vote for orochimaru. cuz if push comes to shove. Orochimaru could take over Jman body with the soul transfer jutsu.

Wil7
Thing is. Only ThingJiraya really recieves is a major strength boost, Chakra is sgtrengthen for ninjutsu(genjutsu as well but Jiraya isnt really a genjutsu type) Orochimaru can still move around sparaticly. And dont forget Orochimaru's form. Multiple snakes coming out at you sound hard to dodge. That and Yamata no Orochi attacking doesnt sound fun either. And if Jiraya doesnt cut orochimaru down. The femurs in his blood would paralyze Jiraya leaving him open for attack .Cuz Orochimaru can heal himself.

I wouldnt say Jiraya>>>orochimaru. They are quite on par with eachother. I would even vote for orochimaru. cuz if push comes to shove. Orochimaru could take over Jman body with the soul transfer jutsu.

Not major, MAJOR. All he needs is his ninjutsu to be stronger. It doesn't matter if he can still move around. Snakes are hard to dodge, but he would summon the big fat ass frog and sit on them like before. Orochimaru can't heal himself, he just has different bodies, and he would have healed is arms better then if he could, and not worry about Tsunade. Also, he couldn't even keep Sasuke paralyzed for long. Also, Orochimaru said that Itachi is stronger than him, and would die if they fought. Itachi said that he and Jiraiya would both die if they fought. That means Oro is weaker than Jiraiya.

I would say that Jiraiya>>>Orochimaru. No where near on par. I would vote for Jiraiya 9.5/10. Tha soul transfer jutsu is slow, and if it misses, which it most likely will, his soul won't return back to his body for a few minutes, and that leavs him wide open.

Csdabest
Not major, MAJOR. All he needs is his ninjutsu to be stronger. It doesn't matter if he can still move around. Snakes are hard to dodge, but he would summon the big fat ass frog and sit on them like before. Orochimaru can't heal himself, he just has different bodies, and he would have healed is arms better then if he could, and not worry about Tsunade. Also, he couldn't even keep Sasuke paralyzed for long. Also, Orochimaru said that Itachi is stronger than him, and would die if they fought. Itachi said that he and Jiraiya would both die if they fought. That means Oro is weaker than Jiraiya.

I would say that Jiraiya>>>Orochimaru. No where near on par. I would vote for Jiraiya 9.5/10. Tha soul transfer jutsu is slow, and if it misses, which it most likely will, his soul won't return back to his body for a few minutes, and that leavs him wide open.

Your wrong is SOoo many ways.

Orochimaru white snake abilities increases his healing speed to almost godlike recovery. Gambunta almost got killed by Manda if it wasnt for Tsunade. Out of all the summoning of the sannin. Manda showed to be the strongest schooling both the slug and gambunta at the same time. Now not only that. Orochimaru has an even bigger summoning that would most likely shit on Manda. Yamagta the 8 headed snake. Now. We dont know how long Sasuke was paralyzed. If it wasnt for Sasuke sharingan he be dead. Jiraya doesn't have that much time.

Also when Itachi made that statement. it was Bull. We just found out that Itachi main purpose was to try and protect konoha and his brother. Why would he mess up his plans and Kill jiraya. If jiraya gone. Naruto is open season and he captured and gone putting konoha into danger. He didnt kill kakashi even kakashi admitted he would have died if Itachi wanted to. When abilities compare up. Itachi has the skills to defeat Jiraya and walk away from the battle. Itahci is argubkly better cuz his stat tier is brought down by his stamina. And stamina isnt really skill invovled.

Orochimaru is on Jiraya level and on par and could nessarily beat him in most cases. Itachi is just down right better than both of them cuz of his versaility.Now. Orochimaru soul tranfer. What in the world are you talking about. Your thinking of Ino's technique. Which is completely different. Orochimaru happened almost instantly. And they were trapped in a dimension. That sasuke broke out of and took over w/ his sharingan. A luxary that Jiraya doesnt even have.

Wil7
Your wrong is SOoo many ways.

Orochimaru white snake abilities increases his healing speed to almost godlike recovery. Gambunta almost got killed by Manda if it wasnt for Tsunade. Out of all the summoning of the sannin. Manda showed to be the strongest schooling both the slug and gambunta at the same time. Now not only that. Orochimaru has an even bigger summoning that would most likely shit on Manda. Yamagta the 8 headed snake. Now. We dont know how long Sasuke was paralyzed. If it wasnt for Sasuke sharingan he be dead. Jiraya doesn't have that much time.

Also when Itachi made that statement. it was Bull. We just found out that Itachi main purpose was to try and protect konoha and his brother. Why would he mess up his plans and Kill jiraya. If jiraya gone. Naruto is open season and he captured and gone putting konoha into danger. He didnt kill kakashi even kakashi admitted he would have died if Itachi wanted to. When abilities compare up. Itachi has the skills to defeat Jiraya and walk away from the battle. Itahci is argubkly better cuz his stat tier is brought down by his stamina. And stamina isnt really skill invovled.

Orochimaru is on Jiraya level and on par and could nessarily beat him in most cases. Itachi is just down right better than both of them cuz of his versaility.Now. Orochimaru soul tranfer. What in the world are you talking about. Your thinking of Ino's technique. Which is completely different. Orochimaru happened almost instantly. And they were trapped in a dimension. That sasuke broke out of and took over w/ his sharingan. A luxary that Jiraya doesnt even have.

Gamabunta almost being killed by Manda is true. Manda didn't really school both, as Manda didn't even hurt Katsuyu. Sasuke stood there for like a few seconds, stabbed himself, and he was free. Jiraiya could do the same. Oro would have been using his godlike recovery then, and yet he wasn't using it at all.

If it was bull, then Oro's was, Zabuza's statement about Haku is bull, Oro's statement about Kabuto was bull, etc. It wasn't bull, because he even said that Jiraiya and him would die, he wasn't lieing, because he never said he did, and Oro even admitted Itachi is superior to him in every way, as Oro could not take his body. The fact is that Jiraiya would actually would probably whomp Itachi, and Kisame at the same time. Exactly, Sasuke broke out of it. What makes you think that Jiraiya can't when Jiraiya is superior to Sasuke in everything except for genjutsu? Just because Sasuke has sharingan doesn't make soul transfer unbreakable. Stamina is a skill, just watch the Ali, and Foreman fight. You will see that you need stamina to win a fight.

Orochimaru is not on the same level, laughing . Itachi being better than both of them. Just because he escaped toad mouth trap doesn't make him stronger. If Itachi even admits he couldn't beat Jiraiya, that means he can't beat Jiraiya, fact. The only advantage Itachi has on Jiraiya is genjutsu, and genjutsu's will be pretty much ineffective on him. Pein was struggleing for a little bit of the fight against Jiraiya, and lost a body, and Pein is superior to Itachi. Jiraiya stood up to a 6 on 1, Jiraiya beats Sasuke, Itachi, and Oro, but not at the same time, different fights.

Csdabest
Gamabunta almost being killed by Manda is true. Manda didn't really school both, as Manda didn't even hurt Katsuyu. Sasuke stood there for like a few seconds, stabbed himself, and he was free. Jiraiya could do the same. Oro would have been using his godlike recovery then, and yet he wasn't using it at all.

If it was bull, then Oro's was, Zabuza's statement about Haku is bull, Oro's statement about Kabuto was bull, etc. It wasn't bull, because he even said that Jiraiya and him would die, he wasn't lieing, because he never said he did, and Oro even admitted Itachi is superior to him in every way, as Oro could not take his body. The fact is that Jiraiya would actually would probably whomp Itachi, and Kisame at the same time. Exactly, Sasuke broke out of it. What makes you think that Jiraiya can't when Jiraiya is superior to Sasuke in everything except for genjutsu? Just because Sasuke has sharingan doesn't make soul transfer unbreakable. Stamina is a skill, just watch the Ali, and Foreman fight. You will see that you need stamina to win a fight.

Orochimaru is not on the same level, laughing . Itachi being better than both of them. Just because he escaped toad mouth trap doesn't make him stronger. If Itachi even admits he couldn't beat Jiraiya, that means he can't beat Jiraiya, fact. The only advantage Itachi has on Jiraiya is genjutsu, and genjutsu's will be pretty much ineffective on him. Pein was struggleing for a little bit of the fight against Jiraiya, and lost a body, and Pein is superior to Itachi. Jiraiya stood up to a 6 on 1, Jiraiya beats Sasuke, Itachi, and Oro, but not at the same time, different fights.

When did Sasuke stab himself. Im not talking about the Chuunin exams death stare jutsu. Im talking about post time skip when Sasuke sliced Orochimaru into ribbons. And Orochimarus blood released sfuems that paralized sasuke

Itachi lied about a great many things to keep his secret. And who did he tell this to. Kisame. Kisame was abit anxious to fight Jiraya. And even question Itachi retreat. Cuz he knows what Itachi is capable of. Itachi was telling Kisame basically lies so they would not get in heated conflict with Jiraya. Most likely ending in Jiraya death. And if he didnt go out and kill Jiraya and half assed the battle to keep that BS of lie up. Jiraya would have most likely killed them cuz you cant go half ass in battle like that. And if Itachi would have died. Then His mission to protect his brother his life mission for his brother would have been failed. There soo many lies and issues with Itachi. it not even funny. Theres nothing Jiraya can really do or have that would put him significantly over Itachi.

Specially since their tier level is the exact same in basic stats.

Ok. Tell me what Jiraya would do against Itachi genjutsu. Or how Jiraya would fair against tsukiyomi and amaterasu. Or itachi superior taijutsu and weaponry skills. What would jiraya do against susano'o. HM. Thats a joke. Increase strength tremendously and speed a little bit along wiht chakra quality. Thats good but what is that going to do against Sharingan wielded in the hands of someone faster than you. When they can see high speed movement and predicat all you moves before you make them. Making taijutsu useless. Ultimate Rasengan. Thats cool but it doesnt take much avoid. So does his hair jutsu. and so does his deepfryer jutsu. frog song/ Best bet but no cigar. Itachi can see through genjutsu and is a genjutsu master. That plus one of his bloodline jutsu Kyouten Chiten reverses genjutsu back onthe user. Hits the frogs and frogs are paralized knocking Jiraya out of HM mode. and possibly turning him into a frog. it would be a tough battle for Itachi but itachi would come out victorious.

Now. orochimaru. Jiraya not once in his entire life has ever beaten Orochimaru. Considering Orochimaru left after he had gained HM. Because if you look at the timeline. it falls into place. Jiraya learn HM before he met Yahiko, Nagato and Konan in which he heard about the prophecy. So when oro and Jiraya battle to stop Orochimaru from leaving. Guess what. Orochimaru beat his ass and left. Because. if Jiraya did beat Orochimaru. Orochimaru would be in the village and would have never left.

You can't use ABC logic because it fails. and your abc logic is flawed. Cuz your asuming C is actually A.

Csdabest
When did Sasuke stab himself. Im not talking about the Chuunin exams death stare jutsu. Im talking about post time skip when Sasuke sliced Orochimaru into ribbons. And Orochimarus blood released sfuems that paralized sasuke

Itachi lied about a great many things to keep his secret. And who did he tell this to. Kisame. Kisame was abit anxious to fight Jiraya. And even question Itachi retreat. Cuz he knows what Itachi is capable of. Itachi was telling Kisame basically lies so they would not get in heated conflict with Jiraya. Most likely ending in Jiraya death. And if he didnt go out and kill Jiraya and half assed the battle to keep that BS of lie up. Jiraya would have most likely killed them cuz you cant go half ass in battle like that. And if Itachi would have died. Then His mission to protect his brother his life mission for his brother would have been failed. There soo many lies and issues with Itachi. it not even funny. Theres nothing Jiraya can really do or have that would put him significantly over Itachi.

Specially since their tier level is the exact same in basic stats.

Ok. Tell me what Jiraya would do against Itachi genjutsu. Or how Jiraya would fair against tsukiyomi and amaterasu. Or itachi superior taijutsu and weaponry skills. What would jiraya do against susano'o. HM. Thats a joke. Increase strength tremendously and speed a little bit along wiht chakra quality. Thats good but what is that going to do against Sharingan wielded in the hands of someone faster than you. When they can see high speed movement and predicat all you moves before you make them. Making taijutsu useless. Ultimate Rasengan. Thats cool but it doesnt take much avoid. So does his hair jutsu. and so does his deepfryer jutsu. frog song/ Best bet but no cigar. Itachi can see through genjutsu and is a genjutsu master. That plus one of his bloodline jutsu Kyouten Chiten reverses genjutsu back onthe user. Hits the frogs and frogs are paralized knocking Jiraya out of HM mode. and possibly turning him into a frog. it would be a tough battle for Itachi but itachi would come out victorious.

Now. orochimaru. Jiraya not once in his entire life has ever beaten Orochimaru. Considering Orochimaru left after he had gained HM. Because if you look at the timeline. it falls into place. Jiraya learn HM before he met Yahiko, Nagato and Konan in which he heard about the prophecy. So when oro and Jiraya battle to stop Orochimaru from leaving. Guess what. Orochimaru beat his ass and left. Because. if Jiraya did beat Orochimaru. Orochimaru would be in the village and would have never left.

You can't use ABC logic because it fails. and your abc logic is flawed. Cuz your asuming C is actually A.

Now. lets see. Things itachi said were false or a lie

He didn't kill shisui(LIE)
That if Sasuke awakens MS. there would only be 3 people who can use it.(Kakashi, Sasuke, Madara, Itachi) Hold on. Thats 4. (False)
I killed uchiha clan to test my capacity(Lie)
Only an uchiha can break resist or break Tsukiyomi(Pretty much false.) Hachibi broke out of it.
I defeated Uchiha By myself. Took credit for it so....(Lie)
You must kill your best friend to gain MS(Lie and false)
Kyuubi attacked Konoha cuz of Madara(Possibly false)
Madara stole his younger brother eyes and killed him(Lie) Db goes to state Izuna gave his eyes to madara and that Izuna died in battle.

So. Itachi has not only been wrong about a great deal of things. But has lied about a great deal of things to protect his secret from his brother. Why risk having his brother find out and his mission uncovered. Just to kill one of Konoha strongest shinobi when he trying to protect Konoha as well. hmmmmmm.

Itachi stated that the name of uchiha was nothing before Jiraya. yes. But Itachi also said that the uchiha clan was weak and has not tested their skills to their limit because they are simply and merely satified with their position in konoha. So he soiled the uchiha name and abandoned it pretty much. And left it up to his brother to rebuild it. Why Jiraya name is so great. Apart of the strongest village. Trained one of the greates hokages. Was a sannin. traveled the world doing countless adventures. and wrote sex stories.

Im sorry. But manga evidence shows. Itachi>/=Jiraya. And since Itachi had secret mission and lied abouty a many things. The lie to kisame to help avoid a full blown conflict between Jiraya is HIGHLY likely

Wil7
Now. lets see. Things itachi said were false or a lie

He didn't kill shisui(LIE)
That if Sasuke awakens MS. there would only be 3 people who can use it.(Kakashi, Sasuke, Madara, Itachi) Hold on. Thats 4. (False)
I killed uchiha clan to test my capacity(Lie)
Only an uchiha can break resist or break Tsukiyomi(Pretty much false.) Hachibi broke out of it.
I defeated Uchiha By myself. Took credit for it so....(Lie)
You must kill your best friend to gain MS(Lie and false)
Kyuubi attacked Konoha cuz of Madara(Possibly false)
Madara stole his younger brother eyes and killed him(Lie) Db goes to state Izuna gave his eyes to madara and that Izuna died in battle.

So. Itachi has not only been wrong about a great deal of things. But has lied about a great deal of things to protect his secret from his brother. Why risk having his brother find out and his mission uncovered. Just to kill one of Konoha strongest shinobi when he trying to protect Konoha as well. hmmmmmm.

Itachi stated that the name of uchiha was nothing before Jiraya. yes. But Itachi also said that the uchiha clan was weak and has not tested their skills to their limit because they are simply and merely satified with their position in konoha. So he soiled the uchiha name and abandoned it pretty much. And left it up to his brother to rebuild it. Why Jiraya name is so great. Apart of the strongest village. Trained one of the greates hokages. Was a sannin. traveled the world doing countless adventures. and wrote sex stories.

Im sorry. But manga evidence shows. Itachi>/=Jiraya. And since Itachi had secret mission and lied abouty a many things. The lie to kisame to help avoid a full blown conflict between Jiraya is HIGHLY likely

Most of these are true, but a few have a twist to them:
-He didn't know kakashi had it at the time.
-He told the third hokage that he didn't want to tell him, even though he lied about that, he didn't want to tell him.
-I don't remeber him ever saying that you can't resist MS.
-If it is possibly false, don't say it then.
-Fine, it won't be a tie between Itachi, and Jiraiya. Jiraiya would flat out beat Itachi's ass badly.

The one thing he is way wrong about then is being even close to Jiraiya's strength.

The Uchiha clan were weak, because not all of them had MS, but if all of them had MS, they would even be passed the Hyuga's in strength.

No, I am sorry, but manga evidence is right here.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/08/
He never says such things, and everybody knows Jiraiya>>>Itachi. They are not near being equals.

yungz22
Most of these are true, but a few have a twist to them:
-He didn't know kakashi had it at the time.
-He told the third hokage that he didn't want to tell him, even though he lied about that, he didn't want to tell him.
-I don't remeber him ever saying that you can't resist MS.
-If it is possibly false, don't say it then.
-Fine, it won't be a tie between Itachi, and Jiraiya. Jiraiya would flat out beat Itachi's ass badly.

The one thing he is way wrong about then is being even close to Jiraiya's strength.

The Uchiha clan were weak, because not all of them had MS, but if all of them had MS, they would even be passed the Hyuga's in strength.

No, I am sorry, but manga evidence is right here.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/08/
He never says such things, and everybody knows Jiraiya>>>Itachi. They are not near being equals.

actually i think itachi can beat jaraiya easily

Wil7
actually i think itachi can beat jaraiya easily

laughing He said he would die against Jiraiya, even though he said it would be a tie, Jiraiya would win in a stomp. Jiraiya went toe to toe with Pein, and Pein had the advantage(6 on 1), and all Jiraiya needed to do to beat Itachi is to use Twin Rasengan(Itachi will stop one, but can't stop the other), or use Earth Style: Dark Swamp, and trust me, Itachi isn't dodging that. Itachi can use MS 2 to 3 times, as shown after 1 tsukiyomi, and 1 amaterasu, he was tired. Jiraiya has hermit mode, and will summon gamabunta and Itachi won't have anything to stand up to him.

yungz22
laughing He said he would die against Jiraiya, even though he said it would be a tie, Jiraiya would win in a stomp. Jiraiya went toe to toe with Pein, and Pein had the advantage(6 on 1), and all Jiraiya needed to do to beat Itachi is to use Twin Rasengan(Itachi will stop one, but can't stop the other), or use Earth Style: Dark Swamp, and trust me, Itachi isn't dodging that. Itachi can use MS 2 to 3 times, as shown after 1 tsukiyomi, and 1 amaterasu, he was tired. Jiraiya has hermit mode, and will summon gamabunta and Itachi won't have anything to stand up to him.
Itachi nver said he would die if he fought jiraya. He said it would be too troublesome and the fact that leaf reinforcements is another reason itachi left. Orochimaru has stated that itachi was stronger than him. Oro was also beaten by Itachi in the past. Oro has beaten jiraiya in the past and when they fought again while oro was sealed an it was still troubled for a drugged jiraiya. jiraiya was not toe to toe with pain. Jaraiya was easily dispatched. Itachi would never be hit by an attack as slow as the rasengan. 30% itachi had to be held by a Kakashi shadow clone so naruto could hit him.

Wil7
Itachi nver said he would die if he fought jiraya. He said it would be too troublesome and the fact that leaf reinforcements is another reason itachi left. Orochimaru has stated that itachi was stronger than him. Oro was also beaten by Itachi in the past. Oro has beaten jiraiya in the past and when they fought again while oro was sealed an it was still troubled for a drugged jiraiya. jiraiya was not toe to toe with pain. Jaraiya was easily dispatched. Itachi would never be hit by an attack as slow as the rasengan. 30% itachi had to be held by a Kakashi shadow clone so naruto could hit him.

"Yeah, if we face each other, both of us would be killed*, a very unapelling outcome. Even if there were more of us, the results would remain the same*." -Itachi

*Automatic death against Jiraiya. No way out of it.

Yes, Itachi didn't want to fight a full scale battle. I know, I said that already. I don't remeber Oro beating Jiraiya in the past. I you are counting the time Oro was going to have Tsunade heal him, that doesn't count, because Oro surprised him with his tongue attack. If Jiraiya wasn't drugged and Kabuto wasn't there to summon the 2 snakes, easily Jiraiya would have killed him. Jiraiya did pretty well against Pein, for being at a 6 to 1 disadvantage. Imagine if if would have been able to kill the real Pein. Itachi has 2 ways he could get hit by Rasengan:

1. Jiraiya uses twin rasengan, and Itachi blocks the 1st one, and Jiraiya surprises the 2nd one.
2*. Jiraiya summons Gama* and Gama uses his tongue to grab hold of Itachi and Jiraiya great ball rasengan's him to his death.

*Most likly this one, and I am not talking about Gamabunta.

yungz22
"Yeah, if we face each other, both of us would be killed*, a very unapelling outcome. Even if there were more of us, the results would remain the same*." -Itachi

*Automatic death against Jiraiya. No way out of it.

Yes, Itachi didn't want to fight a full scale battle. I know, I said that already. I don't remeber Oro beating Jiraiya in the past. I you are counting the time Oro was going to have Tsunade heal him, that doesn't count, because Oro surprised him with his tongue attack. If Jiraiya wasn't drugged and Kabuto wasn't there to summon the 2 snakes, easily Jiraiya would have killed him. Jiraiya did pretty well against Pein, for being at a 6 to 1 disadvantage. Imagine if if would have been able to kill the real Pein. Itachi has 2 ways he could get hit by Rasengan:

1. Jiraiya uses twin rasengan, and Itachi blocks the 1st one, and Jiraiya surprises the 2nd one.
2*. Jiraiya summons Gama* and Gama uses his tongue to grab hold of Itachi and Jiraiya great ball rasengan's him to his death.

*Most likly this one, and I am not talking about Gamabunta.

ok oro fought jiraiya and won right before he left the village kind like how sasuke fought naruto and won.

when have you seen jiraiya ever bee able to hold 2 rasengan.
Jiraiya isnt going to summon against a regular ninja. Ninja only summon their summons to fight other summons. plus if sauke can put Manda under genjutsu he can also do it against Gamabunta and the other weaker frogs

Wil7
ok oro fought jiraiya and won right before he left the village kind like how sasuke fought naruto and won.

when have you seen jiraiya ever bee able to hold 2 rasengan.
Jiraiya isnt going to summon against a regular ninja. Ninja only summon their summons to fight other summons. plus if sauke can put Manda under genjutsu he can also do it against Gamabunta and the other weaker frogs

Why are you bringing up something that happened way before the show even started. I am not talking about Oro from back then vs Jiraiya from back then. I am talking about current Jiraiya va Current Oro. And by the way, they never fought, Jiraiya tried to convince him to stay at the village, but Oro said no.

Jiraiya first twin rasengan this technique while teaching Naruto how to use the Rasengan. It never states that the only thing that summonings can fight are other summonings. Sarutobi summoned Edma to fight Oro and break free of the branches that held him. Manda isn't Gamabunta, and Gamabunta isn't Manda. Sasuke used Manda to just protect him from the explosion, and what exactly will he use Gamabunta for. He also was the one who summoned Manda, not somebody else. Sasuke can only use MS so many times until he can't use it anymore. Jiraiya could summon tons of strong frogs and hold down both and Jiraiya rasengans both of them to there death.

Csdabest
He will use him for anything. To Squash naruto, kill himself, give him a froggy BJ. He can controll him. Remember Kakashi he had Zabuza pulling of jutsu. So Sasuke could make him do what ever he wants within buntas limits

yungz22
Why are you bringing up something that happened way before the show even started. I am not talking about Oro from back then vs Jiraiya from back then. I am talking about current Jiraiya va Current Oro. And by the way, they never fought, Jiraiya tried to convince him to stay at the village, but Oro said no.

Jiraiya first twin rasengan this technique while teaching Naruto how to use the Rasengan. It never states that the only thing that summonings can fight are other summonings. Sarutobi summoned Edma to fight Oro and break free of the branches that held him. Manda isn't Gamabunta, and Gamabunta isn't Manda. Sasuke used Manda to just protect him from the explosion, and what exactly will he use Gamabunta for. He also was the one who summoned Manda, not somebody else. Sasuke can only use MS so many times until he can't use it anymore. Jiraiya could summon tons of strong frogs and hold down both and Jiraiya rasengans both of them to there death.

i was just staing that jiraiya cant beat oro as easily as you say he will

Look at the size of Enma and look at Gamabunta. Enma is more like a ninja teammate kinda like akamaru to kiba. Plus the 3rd was getting jumped by a sannin and two hokage.

look at how big that exploosion was. All your doing is proving my point they only use the summons if they need to. Neither Gamabunta nor Manda are going to fight a ninja. They would only fight summons or protect their summoners from eminent danger...

Example The frog you are talking about that squashes people was used against a summon not a ninja.

If sasuke controlled the toad sage (the leader of the frogs) the others wouldnt be able to handle him. Plus if sasuke doesnt control Gamabunta Oro has Manda who if not for Tsunade would have killed Gamabunta.

Bada's Palin

What chapter / scanlation crew was this?

yungz22
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
What chapter / scanlation crew was this?

i dont remember this either

Wil7
i was just staing that jiraiya cant beat oro as easily as you say he will

Look at the size of Enma and look at Gamabunta. Enma is more like a ninja teammate kinda like akamaru to kiba. Plus the 3rd was getting jumped by a sannin and two hokage.

look at how big that exploosion was. All your doing is proving my point they only use the summons if they need to. Neither Gamabunta nor Manda are going to fight a ninja. They would only fight summons or protect their summoners from eminent danger...

Example The frog you are talking about that squashes people was used against a summon not a ninja.

If sasuke controlled the toad sage (the leader of the frogs) the others wouldnt be able to handle him. Plus if sasuke doesnt control Gamabunta Oro has Manda who if not for Tsunade would have killed Gamabunta.

Jiraiya has gotten alot better than the last time they supposibly went head to head.

That doesn't matter, it was still a summoning, and it never states that a summoning can't fight a nonsummoning.

laughing If they had to, they would fight a ninja. All Gamabunta needs to do is use liquid bullet and kill any ninja, and again it never states that summonings can't fight ninja.

Jiraiya summoned Gama when he confronted Kisame, and that is against another ninja.

I doubt Sasuke would be able to do that to Jiraiya, he would just release the genjutsu that is controlling him. Gamabunta, if he was smart enough could have either taken the hit from the tail and avoid the bite from manda, or try to jump out of the way of the tail and snake bite.

yungz22
Jiraiya has gotten alot better than the last time they supposibly went head to head.

That doesn't matter, it was still a summoning, and it never states that a summoning can't fight a nonsummoning.

laughing If they had to, they would fight a ninja. All Gamabunta needs to do is use liquid bullet and kill any ninja, and again it never states that summonings can't fight ninja.

Jiraiya summoned Gama when he confronted Kisame, and that is against another ninja.

I doubt Sasuke would be able to do that to Jiraiya, he would just release the genjutsu that is controlling him. Gamabunta, if he was smart enough could have either taken the hit from the tail and avoid the bite from manda, or try to jump out of the way of the tail and snake bite.

Jiraiya never summoned Gamabunta against Kisame. That was ninjutsu that changes the terrain Just like how zabuza uses his mist but on a higher scale. Sasuke can control Gamabunta if he can controll Manda who is a way more unstable summon. All of the large scale summons have moral problems fighting unworthy opponents. namely smaller things.

You are giving Jiraiya way too much credit. The rasengan is too direct and slow of an attack to hit both sasuke and oro. He would have to find away to get past both sasuke's speed and chidori nagashi. And oro's snakes that seem to come out of every limb of his body.
For the rasengan to work you need to hace the enemy either outmaneuvered or immobile.

Example: Kabuto, Itachi clone, Hidan

Ryuugi
You mean Kakuzu, not Hidan. I think.

yungz22
Originally posted by Ryuugi
You mean Kakuzu, not Hidan. I think.

yea kakuzu

Wil7
Jiraiya never summoned Gamabunta against Kisame. That was ninjutsu that changes the terrain Just like how zabuza uses his mist but on a higher scale. Sasuke can control Gamabunta if he can controll Manda who is a way more unstable summon. All of the large scale summons have moral problems fighting unworthy opponents. namely smaller things.

You are giving Jiraiya way too much credit. The rasengan is too direct and slow of an attack to hit both sasuke and oro. He would have to find away to get past both sasuke's speed and chidori nagashi. And oro's snakes that seem to come out of every limb of his body.
For the rasengan to work you need to hace the enemy either outmaneuvered or immobile.

Example: Kabuto, Itachi clone, Hidan

I didn't say Gamabunta, I said Gama. I am talking about the smaller frog. Jiraiya would summon a few frogs to hold down Sasuke, and then Jiraiya twin rasengan's him.

Jiraiya probably can't take them both, but with Naruto in the mix, Naruto beats Sasuke, and Jiraiya beats Oro. Don't say chidori, rasengan is way stronger than chidori. Jiraiya would summon tons of frogs, and Naruto would summon some frogs, just to be safe, and they thurn into hermit mode, and that is the end of the fight.

yungz22
I didn't say Gamabunta, I said Gama. I am talking about the smaller frog. Jiraiya would summon a few frogs to hold down Sasuke, and then Jiraiya twin rasengan's him.

Jiraiya probably can't take them both, but with Naruto in the mix, Naruto beats Sasuke, and Jiraiya beats Oro. Don't say chidori, rasengan is way stronger than chidori. Jiraiya would summon tons of frogs, and Naruto would summon some frogs, just to be safe, and they thurn into hermit mode, and that is the end of the fight.

have you ever seen jiraiya aummon more than one toad. I didnt say chidori i said chidori nagashi the one that allows none to get near you and nullifies attacks. Oh yea and i forgot sasuke can electricute the groung making the enemy have to go to the air where sauke's blade will be waiting. Rasengan is not stronger than the chidori. If it were they would not have stalemates every time they clashed. the two attacks are equal. But if you put wind into the mix only then is rasengan stronger than chidori. Naruto definently isnt going to beat sasuke easily considering sasuke is faster than him and has greater taijutsu. Not to mention the MS. All hermit mode does is make physical and ninjutsu attacks stronger. That alone is not going to beat sasuke or Orochimaru. They both also have an array of genjutsu. Their taijutsu is pretty good. Both have overwhelmingly powerful ninjutsu.

yungz22
i think the fight would be a good one but i cant come up with a winner

Wil7
have you ever seen jiraiya aummon more than one toad. I didnt say chidori i said chidori nagashi the one that allows none to get near you and nullifies attacks. Oh yea and i forgot sasuke can electricute the groung making the enemy have to go to the air where sauke's blade will be waiting. Rasengan is not stronger than the chidori. If it were they would not have stalemates every time they clashed. the two attacks are equal. But if you put wind into the mix only then is rasengan stronger than chidori. Naruto definently isnt going to beat sasuke easily considering sasuke is faster than him and has greater taijutsu. Not to mention the MS. All hermit mode does is make physical and ninjutsu attacks stronger. That alone is not going to beat sasuke or Orochimaru. They both also have an array of genjutsu. Their taijutsu is pretty good. Both have overwhelmingly powerful ninjutsu.

Yes, against Pein, i think. Yeah, you do have a point, but jiraiya is jiraiya, and he will figure out how to nulify his attacks. But Naruto's ninjutsu is better than Sasuke's and that is all he needs, and he will turn into 4 tails and kill him.

Hell, you know what, Jiraiya summons Gamabunta and either uses liquid bullet, or toad flame bomb.

yungz22
Yes, against Pein, i think. Yeah, you do have a point, but jiraiya is jiraiya, and he will figure out how to nulify his attacks. But Naruto's ninjutsu is better than Sasuke's and that is all he needs, and he will turn into 4 tails and kill him.

Hell, you know what, Jiraiya summons Gamabunta and either uses liquid bullet, or toad flame bomb.

HOW IS NARUTO'S NINJUTSU BETTER THAN SASUKE'S

Sasuke has more ninjutsu's some of which are way more powerful and effective than naruto's repertoire.

Naruto: Rasengan Three variations , Shadow Clone, Mass Shadow clone jutsu and summoning.

Sasuke:Chidori way more than three variations, fire ball jutsu, dragon flame jutsu, Pheonix Flower jutsu not to mention Grand dragon fire jutsu,Shadow Shuriken, Kirin, Amaterasu

HOW IS NARUTO'S NINJUTSU BETTER

Wil7
HOW IS NARUTO'S NINJUTSU BETTER THAN SASUKE'S

Sasuke has more ninjutsu's some of which are way more powerful and effective than naruto's repertoire.

Naruto: Rasengan Three variations , Shadow Clone, Mass Shadow clone jutsu and summoning.

Sasuke:Chidori way more than three variations, fire ball jutsu, dragon flame jutsu, Pheonix Flower jutsu not to mention Grand dragon fire jutsu,Shadow Shuriken, Kirin, Amaterasu

HOW IS NARUTO'S NINJUTSU BETTER

4 tails, and that is better than all of sasuke's

Eliminate fire ball, and pheonix flower, those moves are pathetic D- Rank jutsu's. Kirin, and Amaterasu are good, but avoidable, and 4 tail's blast is pretty hard to avoid. He destroyed a giagantic part of a forest, sasuke hasn't.

yungz22
4 tails, and that is better than all of sasuke's

Eliminate fire ball, and pheonix flower, those moves are pathetic D- Rank jutsu's. Kirin, and Amaterasu are good, but avoidable, and 4 tail's blast is pretty hard to avoid. He destroyed a giagantic part of a forest, sasuke hasn't.

Kirin destroyed a mountain. Avoidable how is Naruto faster than lightning. Itachi couldnt even dodge it. Yet he chose to block it with Susanoo.

Amaterasu burned down a forest. Avoidable last time i checked sasuke who is much faster was unable to dodge it. Plus Naruto is not faster than eyesight.

4 tails. Puh. Look how long it took for him to start that blast. it in no way is faster or stronger than these two techniques. Before naruto gets that technique off he is either suppressed or burned to death by Amaterasu

Csdabest
The Databook considers Sasuke Ninjutsu to be away above Narutos. Before even MS came into the picture

Wil7
I don't remember it saying that Csdabest.

And yungz22, they are both still avoidable, while 4 tails blast is too hard to avoid.

Csdabest
Narutos Ninjutsu Rating-4
Sasukes Ninjutsu Rating-5
Narutos Seal rating-1.5
Sasukes Seal rating-4

Sasuke is just better at Ninjutsu and have more than Naruto.

Wil7
Narutos Ninjutsu Rating-4
Sasukes Ninjutsu Rating-5
Narutos Seal rating-1.5
Sasukes Seal rating-4

Sasuke is just better at Ninjutsu and have more than Naruto.

Where does it state that?

Csdabest
in the character Databook stats. Leafninja.com has them.

yungz22
I don't remember it saying that Csdabest.

And yungz22, they are both still avoidable, while 4 tails blast is too hard to avoid.

how is amaterasu and kirin avoidable and the 4 tails blast is not?

4 tails blast destroyed part of a forest.

Kirin destryod a mountain and comes down in 1/1000 of a second how is that avoidable?

Amaterasu burned a forest down. is as fast as the eye can see. How is that more avoidable than the 4 tail's blast that takes so long to fire?

Kilin and amaterasu were both avoided by 2 extremly high level jutsu both of which neither naruto or jiraiya have.

Kilin blocked by susanoo
Amaterasu avoided by high level substitution.

braveheart
sasuke has better ninjutsu than naruto and if oro did not stop sasuke before he was able 2 use his attack naruto sai and sakura would hav been killed

Wil7
in the character Databook stats. Leafninja.com has them.

Don't show me something from a website, I want a manga scan.

yungz22
Don't show me something from a website, I want a manga scan. you want to actually see the ninjutsu sasuke has so you can tell whose is better?

Why see when i already told you most of the jutsu he can do

Csdabest
Don't show me something from a website, I want a manga scan.

Considering that the website gives only canon information and when it doesnt it says its from the anime. The stats given are from the DB by kishi.

yungz22
want does he want us to show him

sasuke is better at ninjutsu than naruto

Wil7
Some website rated the ninjutsu's and I want to see it, is that too much to ask?

braveheart
wil7 its easy 2 c that sasukes ninjutsu's r stronger than naruto's and i dont think naruto is fast enough 2 avoid them so wat is he goin 2 do stand there and get hit by them?(if that naruto dies) and sasuke can canceal out naruto getin the fox chakara, and if naruto is able 2 get the chakara the time it takes 2 build up that blast is 2 slow. sasuke is not goin 2 stand there so naruto can build it up.

yungz22
Some website rated the ninjutsu's and I want to see it, is that too much to ask?

Who cares what rank the jutsu's are they are still ninjutsu. More of which sasuke has which means is better in ninjutsu.

Sasuke
Chidori and variations- A rank
Grand fireball jutsu- C rank
Great Dragon fire - B rank
Dragon fire Jutu- C rank
Pheonix flower jutsu- C rank
Shadow Shuriken- D rank
Kilin- S rank
Chidori Katana-B rank
Amaterasu- no official rank but easily S to A rank
Tsyukuyomi-no official rank but easily S to A rank

NARUTO
Rasengan and Oodama rasengan - A rank
Rasen Shuriken- S rank
Shadow clone jutsu- B rank
Mass Shadow clone jutsu-A rank

now tell how is naruto better in the ninjutsu department

braveheart
haha yungz just broke everything down 4 wil7

Wil7
Who cares what rank the jutsu's are they are still ninjutsu. More of which sasuke has which means is better in ninjutsu.

Sasuke
Dragon fire Jutu- C rank
Shadow Shuriken- D rank
Kilin- S rank
Chidori Katana-B rank

NARUTO
Rasen Shuriken- S rank

now tell how is naruto better in the ninjutsu department

Let me add more for Naruto, because you left alot out:

All Direction Shiriken- A Rank
Clone Spinning Heal Hop- C Rank
Combination Transformation- B Rank
Demon Fox Rasengan- A Rank
9 Tailed Fox Forms- Probably S Rank
Fire Style: Toad Flame Bomb (with gamabunta)- B Rank
4 tailed fox menacing ball- Probably A to S Rank
Harem Technique- A Rank
Sexy Jutsu- E Rank, Supplementary
Hermit Mode- A to S Rank
Thousand Years of Deathe- E Rank
Summoning Toads- C Rank
Wind Style: Rasengan- S Rank
I know you had these:
Rasengan - A rank
Oodama Rasengan-
Rasen Shuriken- S rank

These, IMO, are better than Sasuke's jutsu's.

psycho gundam

Sasuke
Dragon fire Jutu- C rank
Shadow Shuriken- D rank
Kilin- S rank
Chidori Katana-B rank

NARUTO
Rasen Shuriken- S rank

now tell how is naruto better in the ninjutsu department after "A" rank missions/techniques, it goes to "kage" level

Csdabest

Harem Technique- A Rank
Hermit Mode- A to S Rank
Summoning Toads- C Rank
I know you had these:
Rasengan - A rank
Oodama Rasengan-
Rasen Shuriken- S rank

Have of these are not canon
1/4 of them naruto dont have
1/4 of them dont have a rank and you got the rank alll wrong

yungz22

Harem Technique- A Rank
Hermit Mode- A to S Rank
Summoning Toads- C Rank
I know you had these:
Rasengan - A rank
Oodama Rasengan-
Rasen Shuriken- S rank

most of the jutsu you named are either filler, not ninjutsu,naruto cant do it (toad flame bomb), or are ranked wrong

Dark-Jaxx
The ranks are only their to rank the DIFFICULTY of performing the jutsu, not the power.

yungz22
The ranks are only their to rank the DIFFICULTY of performing the jutsu, not the power.

I didnt say they were any stronger the point i was trying to make was sasuke was better in the ninujutsu category

Wil7
most of the jutsu you named are either filler, not ninjutsu,naruto cant do it (toad flame bomb), or are ranked wrong

The ranks are right, I saw the ranks myself. He can do toad flame bomb with Gamabunta.

yungz22
The ranks are right, I saw the ranks myself. He can do toad flame bomb with Gamabunta.

naruto has never ever done fire jutsu so what makes you think he can do such a high level fire technique such as this one. Its also not his affinity

Csdabest

You saw raw. They dont match with DB or Leafninja.com. And Naruto has never done a fire jutsu. Much less one with Bunta in the two times he summoned him.

Wil7
You saw raw. They dont match with DB or Leafninja.com. And Naruto has never done a fire jutsu. Much less one with Bunta in the two times he summoned him.

Narutowikia matches these. He did a fire style jutsu with gamabunta. He spat out oil and threw a paper bomb.

yungz22
Narutowikia matches these. He did a fire style jutsu with gamabunta. He spat out oil and threw a paper bomb.

Another example of why you cant use wikipedia. It gives out the wrong information. WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE THE INFO ON THERE CAN BE CHANGED BY ANYONE INCLUDING YOU OR ME!!!!!!
Jaraiya is the one who can do toad flame bomb

Dark-Jaxx
Actually, in filler, Naruto did do Toad Flame Bomb with an expoding tag.

But filler is noncanon.

Wil7
Another example of why you cant use wikipedia. It gives out the wrong information. WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE THE INFO ON THERE CAN BE CHANGED BY ANYONE INCLUDING YOU OR ME!!!!!!
Jaraiya is the one who can do toad flame bomb

As Dark-Jaxx said, Naruto did use toad flame bomb against a water monster, and including that jutsu with all of his other ones, Naruto's are better.

Narutopedia isn't the same as wikipedia, they are 2 completly different websites.

yungz22
As Dark-Jaxx said, Naruto did use toad flame bomb against a water monster, and including that jutsu with all of his other ones, Naruto's are better.

Narutopedia isn't the same as wikipedia, they are 2 completly different websites.

he did it in filler making it non canon. Which means HE CANT DO IT.

Wil7
Doesn't really matter, he can still do it later in the show.

yungz22
Doesn't really matter, he can still do it later in the show.

It does matter until he does it in the magna he cant do that attack

Wil7
It does matter until he does it in the magna he cant do that attack

True, still say Naruto's jutsu's are better and stronger stick out tongue .

roz88
sauke will crush naruto if he don't use itachi gift or gets a ton stronger.

yungz22
True, still say Naruto's jutsu's are better and stronger stick out tongue .

how do you figure he has like a very small repertoire of jutsu

Shadow clone jutsu- everyone beats their ass anyway
Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu- always defeated
Rasengan-Strong but easy to dodge
Oodama Rasengan-Strong but easy to dodge
Rasen Shuriken- needs shadow clones to create a diversion otherwise easily dodged
Summoning-strong but rarely used especially if the enemy hast summoned either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.