Sora Bulq vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
1. Lightsaber battle
2. Force battle
3. All-out

Tell who wins each one and why.

skywalker833
I think
1. Obi Wan
2. Sora Bulq
3. Obi Wan

truejedi
you didn't even tell why yourself ( 8

1. Obi-Wan
2. Obi-Wan
3. Obi-Wan

cause truejedi=fanboy.

Enyalus
No problem, TJ. Obi-Wan does take them all. Because he's simply better.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Enyalus
No problem, TJ. Obi-Wan does take them all. Because he's simply better.

Seconded.

Also, I'm a fanboy of Obi-Wan too.

I learned the word 'Sheeple' last week. Can it be used to describe this thread?

Darth_Glentract
Plus even if Obi-wan sucked, he could just luck his way through it.

Zack Fair
Hmm..who is Sora Bulq?

DARTH POWER
So Obi1 can take out Vapaad users now??

Bulq may not be able to penetrate Obi1's defences, but does Obi1 have a sufficient enough attack to take out a Powerful Vapaad user?? someone who Mace admitted knew Vapaad almost as well as he did, as he helped Mace develop it. The most difficult form to master, and a high level master of multiple other forms!! hes not likely to make a mistake or leave an opening for Obi1 to take.

Could be a draw.. As a lot of soresu fighters fights end up. Due to an penetrable defence, but lousy in the attack department.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
So Obi1 can take out Vapaad users now??

Yes.

Bulq may not be able to penetrate Obi1's defences, but does Obi1 have a sufficient enough attack to take out a Powerful Vapaad user??

Yes.

truejedi
vapaad? i'm going to have to go look this guy up now. I thought only Bilaba and Windu knew vapaad.

truejedi
okay. that wasn't hard. Just reading the Wookipedia (which i don't use as a source... but, i'm going to assume its info is good, feel free to contradict me with canon)

It says that Bulq helped Mace refine Vapaad. In shatterpoint, Mace says that only he and one other person (bilaba) mastered Vapaad. This means that Bulq helped in the refinement only, he never mastered Vapaad.

Enyalus
Originally posted by truejedi
okay. that wasn't hard. Just reading the Wookipedia (which i don't use as a source... but, i'm going to assume its info is good, feel free to contradict me with canon)

It says that Bulq helped Mace refine Vapaad. In shatterpoint, Mace says that only he and one other person (bilaba) mastered Vapaad. This means that Bulq helped in the refinement only, he never mastered Vapaad.

Right. Because Bulq fell to the Dark Side after learning Vaapad, so in Mace's opinion, Vaapad mastered him.

I would say that he indeed had mastered Vaapad. However, he used a variation of it, different from Depa and Mace. He used a small parrying lightdagger (shoto, or sholto, or something) in one hand, with his saber in the other. So basically it was a one-handed Vaapad style, with a parrying dagger in his other.

Red Nemesis
vapaad? i'm going to have to go look this guy up now. I thought only Bilaba and Windu knew vapaad.

He helped mace develop Vapaad, so naturally he knew it. I think his mastery over the Metaphysical aspects is imperfect, though.

truejedi
yeah, shoto is the term. I would think something like Soresu would be perfect for countering Vapaad. Its all about furious fast strikes, whereas Soresu is all about blocking as many fast strikes as possible. (Shatterpoint analogy about the Vapaad plant)

I'm thinking Soresu would be the ideal form for countering Vapaad.

Enyalus
yeah, shoto is the term. I would think something like Soresu would be perfect for countering Vapaad. Its all about furious fast strikes, whereas Soresu is all about blocking as many fast strikes as possible. (Shatterpoint analogy about the Vapaad plant)

I'm thinking Soresu would be the ideal form for countering Vapaad.

It would be. Now consider that Bulq's Vaapad would be less powerful than Mace's, because Bulq would be using one-handed strikes instead of two-handed blows...

truejedi
and i assume less speedy than grievous...

skywalker833
Yeah, but do u think obi would win the force battle?

NonSensi-Klown
Mastering Vapaad is in itself a completely irrelevent factor in this fight because Obi-Wan is not a darksider.

That being said, Obi-Wan has mastered Soresu to a degree that no one else in all of Jedi history has ever done, that is superior to Sora's feat making it doubly irrelevet.

Obi-Wan wins all three. He wins the first without difficulty.

skywalker833
Maybe I overestimated Bulq...
I heard he was equal to Mace until Mace beat him.

truejedi
that would mean he wasn't equal to mace BEFORE mace beat him, wouldn't it?

skywalker833
if he was even considered equal...

still;
1. obi wan
2. obi wan
3. obi wan

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by skywalker833
Maybe I overestimated Bulq...
I heard he was equal to Mace until Mace beat him. It's never been stated or even implied that he was on Mace's level.

skywalker833
Yes, it has. It was disproven when mace beat him though.

NonSensi-Klown
When?

skywalker833
When did Mace beat him?
Star Wars Clone Wars: Volume 1

skywalker833
Bulq was best known among the Jedi for his skill with the lightsaber; he was known to have achieved mastery of all the lightsaber combat forms and was considered among the Order's greatest swordsmen. Bulq was one of the few Jedi to use Vaapad, which Windu created and he helped refine, though Windu later took the position that Bulq had not mastered Vaapad but instead been mastered by it. Vaapad was Bulq's preferred form, though he added to it the use of a shoto.

Sora Bulq- Powers and abilities (wookiepedia)

Gideon
Wookieepedia is not a source. Get the direct quote.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon

It is an amalgamation of sources

NonSensi-Klown
Beat me to it. Damn Gideon.

truejedi
Originally posted by Gideon

thank you.

DARTH POWER
Right. Because Bulq fell to the Dark Side after learning Vaapad, so in Mace's opinion, Vaapad mastered him.

I would say that he indeed had mastered Vaapad. However, he used a variation of it, different from Depa and Mace. He used a small parrying lightdagger (shoto, or sholto, or something) in one hand, with his saber in the other. So basically it was a one-handed Vaapad style, with a parrying dagger in his other.

I agree with most of this.. however he uses the shoto for a reason... so there must be an advantage to it.. Im guessing a better defence.. so again where is Obi1 going to get a sufficient enough attack from to take Bulq out??? considering the ROTS novel states that Soresu was the only form Kenobi was even Truly Proficient in..

also Bulq was a master of the lightsbaber and most lightsaber forms, so can obviously fight just fine with one saber as well... so if you really think his shoto really holds him back that much, then he can always just put it down!

DARTH POWER
When did Mace beat him?
Star Wars Clone Wars: Volume 1

they were equal in the saber fight, but Mace seemed to have got the upper hand on him with a force push. however since mace didnt stick around, we'll never know for sure. also Bulq got a Force push on Mace earlier on in the fight.. so it was definetely a decent fight.

Faunus
Bulq is a master of every form of lightsaber combat, both "classic and experimental," and one of the greatest lightsaber instructors the Jedi Order has even known according to the databank. He was only ever outfought on-panel by Count Dooku and Mace Windu, both of whom dispatched him with the Force. If Obi-Wan wins, it won't be easily at all, and those of you suggesting that he'd sweep are either misinformed or biased.

That said, I'd like to randomly point out that Obi-Wan is a beast with the Force. He stalemated Darth Vader in a Force-push contest and actually ripped A'Sharad Hett's arm off. The badassery is staggering.

DARTH POWER
and he sent GG flying with the force, resulting in him being disarmed of his remaining 2 lightsabers..

and in the new animation he sends Destroyer Droids flying(even with their force fields up!!) with his force pushes, and he does this while dodging the fire of a small army of droids!!

so if people are arguing Obiwan wins with the force, I will not argue back.. similarly if people say Obi1 wins by using his surroundings to tactically outsmart him, (being the most cunning jedi on the council according to the ROTS novel) then again I will not argue back..

but to say Obi1 wins the saber fight??? i need proof.. how will he get past the defences of someone who has mastered every lightsaber form considering theres is nothing to suggest Obi1 is any good at any form apart from Soresu(purely defensive).

skywalker833
Obi1 will definitely win the saber fight.
He has mastered soresu so much that he has an impenetrible (don't think i spelled that right) defense.

DARTH POWER
that explains how Obi1 will fight him to a stand off .. it doesnt explain how Obi1 will actually defeat him in the saber fight..

remember true masters of soresu are said to have an impenetrable defence... however its weakness is that it has no attack, so even true masters of soresu may not be able to overcome their opponents.

and this is no ordinary opponent in the saber department.. its an opponent whose mastered every lightsaber form, which incidentally will include soresu. so Obi1 will need a hell of an attack to pass Bulqs defences as well.

Mizukage Yoda
Obi-Wan takes this. Sora will not get through Kenobi's defenses. In Fact Grievous> Bulq considering that Grievous was the Supreme Commander and second only to Dooku. Kenobi will tire Bulq out, then KO him. In all three Kenobi is superior

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Obi-Wan takes this. Sora will not get through Kenobi's defenses. In Fact Grievous> Bulq
You haven't said anything stupid yet...

considering that Grievous was the Supreme Commander and second only to Dooku.
Damn. So close. Grievous's status as 'Supreme Commander' is irrelevant to the discussion. It is not a comment on his lightsaber ability, so should not be considered in this discussion. Try again.
Kenobi will tire Bulq out, then KO him. In all three Kenobi is superior
Right again. Your assertions are correct, but the evidence you proposed was irrelevant.

You reached the right conclusion with the wrong evidence. I'd say that Kenobi's defeat of Grievous (20 strikes/second) is much more important to the discussion than Grievous's title.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
. I'd say that Kenobi's defeat of Grievous (20 strikes/second) is much more important to the discussion than Grievous's title.
No, the reason why it is relevant is that Dooku held a contest for who would be Supreme Commander based on skill. Grievous KO'd Ventress and Durge his opponents and gained the title.

Enyalus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
That being said, Obi-Wan has mastered Soresu to a degree that no one else in all of Jedi history has ever done, that is superior to Sora's feat making it doubly irrelevet.

I don't think there's a quote anywhere that says anything even close to that. If you're referencing the ROTS novel, Mace tells him something like, he's the master of Soresu. Kinda vague, no? Not like Mace has intimate knowledge of every Soresu user in history, anyway.

Originally posted by Faunus
Bulq is a master of every form of lightsaber combat, both "classic and experimental," and one of the greatest lightsaber instructors the Jedi Order has even known according to the databank. He was only ever outfought on-panel by Count Dooku and Mace Windu, both of whom dispatched him with the Force. If Obi-Wan wins, it won't be easily at all, and those of you suggesting that he'd sweep are either misinformed or biased.

I was going to mention Bulq's mastery of every lightsaber form, but ya beat me to it. I'd point out that both Dooku and Mace seemed to have him on the ropes with a saber, though, before beating him with the Force.

"Bulq was best known among the Jedi for his skill with the lightsaber; he was known to have achieved mastery of all the lightsaber combat forms and was considered among the Order's greatest swordsmen. Bulq was one of the few Jedi to use Vaapad, which Windu created and he helped refine, though Windu later took the position that Bulq had not mastered Vaapad but instead been mastered by it. Vaapad was Bulq's preferred form, though he added to it the use of a shoto."

Skywalker83: None of that backs up what you said about Bulq being Mace's equal, anyway. stick out tongue Windu says that Vaapad mastered Bulq only because he fell to the Dark Side after losing to Count Dooku - not because Mace beat him.

DARTH POWER
Obi-Wan takes this. Sora will not get through Kenobi's defenses. In Fact Grievous> Bulq considering that Grievous was the Supreme Commander and second only to Dooku.

Nah Bulq was fighting off Mace to a stand off in Sabers. and hes much greater than Ventress.. what forms has Ventress even mastered?? cause Bulqs mastered every form.. + GG was told not to face Cin Drallig right?? Bulq is a greater swordman than Cin.. so I think Bulq>>>Greivous.

Kenobi will tire Bulq out, then KO him. In all three Kenobi is superior

Tire him out? yeah thats possible. but theres no guarantee of that.

and I still dnt see how Kenobi is actually superior to Bulq in Sabers, when Kenobi has only mastered 1 form, whilst Bulq has mastered EVERY FORM. I mean u cant get much better than that in the sabers department!

So I say in Sabers Kenobi fights him to a stand off at best, due to his defence being the best there is. but thats all Kenobis got to offer.

DARTH POWER
It's never been stated or even implied that he was on Mace's level.

yes it has..(well in sabers anyway).. mace admits it himself that Bulq is almost his equal in Vapaad, and one of the other jedis says "Only Master Bulq may be his equal." both quotes clonewars volume 1 - schism.

and Mace never beat him in the saber fight.. he put him down with the force. So I say Obi1 beats Bulq with the Force 2. but not in sabers.

Darth Martin
While he did not master Vaapad(it mastered him) he did use it. Sabers will be tough for Kenobi. While Bulq got pwned by Dooku, so did Kenobi.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Martin
While he did not master Vaapad(it mastered him) he did use it. Sabers will be tough for Kenobi. While Bulq got pwned by Dooku, so did Kenobi.
Yes, but Kenobi bested General Grievous, albeit the General was severely wounded, but even then he was a deadly foe. Kenobi was owned by Dooku, but Bulq cannot best Quinlan Vos, who I know cannot defeat Grievous.

Enyalus
Nah Bulq was fighting off Mace to a stand off in Sabers. and hes much greater than Ventress.. what forms has Ventress even mastered?? cause Bulqs mastered every form.. + GG was told not to face Cin Drallig right?? Bulq is a greater swordman than Cin.. so I think Bulq>>>Greivous.

Whoa whoa whoa. Bulq better than Drallig? Entirely speculative, but I don't think so. Cin also had mastered every form, with the exception of Vaapad. And was the Jedi Temple battlemaster. Only the most technically skilled hold that position...

DARTH POWER
Mizukage Yoda: dnt be silly! Quinlan was no match for Bulq! Quinlan Vos himself admitted he culdnt take Bulq alone.. thats why he was trying to get Tholmes help to take him out.

Quinlan got a surprise hit on Bulq.. kind of like the way Obi1 did to Maul.

DARTH POWER
Whoa whoa whoa. Bulq better than Drallig? Entirely speculative, but I don't think so. Cin also had mastered every form, with the exception of Vaapad. And was the Jedi Temple battlemaster. Only the most technically skilled hold that position...

HaHa! i was waiting for sum1 to go mad at that comment smile ok i was speculating there a bit.. but its defineltely not a bad comparison.. And Wasnt Bulq also a Battlemaster at some point?? if anyone knows please tell... im sure iv heard sumwhere he was.

also Cin had mastered every form minus Vapaad (and minus Juyo I think)..

but Bulq mastered every form.. INCLUDING Vapaad. so its not too far off as far as speculation goes.

Darth Angel
Obi-Wan takes it all. I know that the A>B>C argument is not that good but Bulq was beat by Vos after all. Also being a battlemaster doesn't give him vitory. Anakin butchered Cin and after all he couldn't beat Obi-Wan.

Red Nemesis
I think that's enough of a rebuttal.

Enyalus
HaHa! i was waiting for sum1 to go mad at that comment smile ok i was speculating there a bit.. but its defineltely not a bad comparison.. And Wasnt Bulq also a Battlemaster at some point?? if anyone knows please tell... im sure iv heard sumwhere he was.

also Cin had mastered every form minus Vapaad (and minus Juyo I think)..

but Bulq mastered every form.. INCLUDING Vapaad. so its not too far off as far as speculation goes.

No, Bulq was a lightsaber instructor (just like Dooku was), but not the Battle Master. Cin mastered every form but Vaapad...and I don't see why knowing one more form would give Bulq an advantage. Yoda chose to stick with Ataru and master that to its highest possible level, and that worked well for him.

skywalker833
Obi-Wan takes this. Sora will not get through Kenobi's defenses. In Fact Grievous> Bulq considering that Grievous was the Supreme Commander and second only to Dooku. Kenobi will tire Bulq out, then KO him. In all three Kenobi is superior
If i am correct, he has also mastered ataru.

DARTH POWER
No, Bulq was a lightsaber instructor (just like Dooku was), but not the Battle Master.
ok.

Cin mastered every form but Vaapad...and I don't see why knowing one more form would give Bulq an advantage.
well considering its the most powerful and deadliest form, it should at the very least give him a decent advantage.

Yoda chose to stick with Ataru and master that to its highest possible level, and that worked well for him.
well the key there is that he mastered it to the very highest possiblr level. the degree of mastery and the natural force power of the user makes all the difference.
Also Yoda displayed a very high level mastery of Soresu in the AOTC novel against dooku.

DARTH POWER
If i am correct, he has also mastered ataru.

you are incorrect. according to the ROTS novel the only form Kenobi had mastery over was soresu.

truejedi
the number of forms someone knows is kinda besides the point... How good they are at their best form is what truly matters.

skywalker833
either way obi wan was excellant at ataru, considering he spent more than 15 years practicing it.

NonSensi-Klown
I don't think there's a quote anywhere that says anything even close to that. If you're referencing the ROTS novel, Mace tells him something like, he's the master of Soresu. Kinda vague, no? Not like Mace has intimate knowledge of every Soresu user in history, anyway.

For all intents and purposes, no not really.

Even if we were to go by just feats, no one in the entire Star Wars mythos has shown abilities with Soresu like Obi-Wan has.

truejedi
does Bulq make Vapaad his form of choice then? then the only question is: is he better at Vapaad then Kenobi is at Soresu? Considering just how good Kenobi was at Soresu, i'm going to venture a no.

NonSensi-Klown
There is no reason to think so. erm He hasn't done anything. All he has is ambiguous quotes.

"He mastered Vapaad!"

How? Did he master the technical aspacts, certaintly not the spiritual aspects. The practical application, maybe not?

Who knows.

skywalker833
Obi wan's lightsaber skills are superior to bulq's.

Lucien A
Definititely. Plus Vapaad isn't gonna do a lot so... Bulq's list of advantages grows thin.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Lucien A
Definititely. Plus Vapaad isn't gonna do a lot so... Bulq's list of advantages grows thin.

Vapaad is the deadliest form. so against light sider or dark sider its Definetely gna do a lot.

and Bulq's a Master of every lightsaber form including Soresu. so thats about 6 advantages right there.

DARTH POWER
Obi wan's lightsaber skills are superior to bulq's.

you keep saying this but you still havent proven it... howz Obi1 gna get past Bulq's defence. Bulq has also mastered Soresu.. (hes mastered every form).. and his shoto helps with his defence.

truejedi
DP, does he use Soresu? is it his form of choice? Again, thats the only thing that matters. How good is he at his chosen form? Doesn't do him a whole lot of good to know Soresu if he is using Vapaad to attack kenobi when he makes a mistake.

Geez. The words "master of multiple forms" doesn't mean squat. In fact, it just means that person had less practice with his chosen form than he might have.

skywalker833
Exactly, when he could have spent time perfecting one single form, he chooses to master all of them, but not to a very high degree.

NonSensi-Klown
Vapaad is the deadliest form. so against light sider or dark sider its Definetely gna do a lot.

Wrong.

It's the "deadliest" because it is the most aggressive, and is powerful against dark siders. Deadliest does not mean best, and Obi-Wan is about as close to the light side as you can get, so him knowing Vapaad is irrelevant.

"Mastered" is ambiguous and doesn't mean much, plus he has no feats.

Obi-Wan is simply better.

truejedi
DP you don't make any sense. One second you are claiming Bulq is going to use Vapaad against kenobi, the next you claim he is using soresu. Make up your mind.

skywalker833
DP? Oh, Darth Power.

DARTH POWER
NO NO I never said he is going to use Soresu. Hes mastered every form.. the advantage of that is ull be familiar with whatever from your opponent uses, including its strength and weaknesses. also he can obviously switch to another form if needed. For example anytime Obi1 goes on the attack, he could theoetically quickly switch to soresu himself. but i doubt he would.. as im sure Vapaads more than a match for any attack Obi1 can bring to the table.

what im arguing is u guys keep saying Obi1 is better, but without any reasoning. how is he better in Sabers?? he may be the best at defending himself, but he cant just defend all day can he?? at some point hes going to have to attack.. and I dnt see how any of his attacks are going to take down a Vapaad Master.

If you say hes gna tire Bulq out.. Fine. If you say hes gna use Superior Force powers to take out Bulq then again fine. Thats called using reasoning to explain how Obi is better or how he would win. but just saying hes better in Sabers than someone whose mastered every form, and uses the deadliest form, without any reasoning or explanation, I just dnt get.

Cpt. Valerian
Sora Bulq *is not* going to use Vapaad against Kenobi, DP. Why? Because as explained already, it is *not going to work* against light side opponents. What is so difficult to understand?

DARTH POWER
Wrong.

It's the "deadliest" because it is the most aggressive, and is powerful against dark siders. Deadliest does not mean best, and Obi-Wan is about as close to the light side as you can get, so him knowing Vapaad is irrelevant.

Actually your wrong. It IS the Most Powerful form whether ebing used against Dark siders or Lightsaiders.

And it is the dealiest form as well. This is according to Yoda himself. Cant argue best though because every form has its strengths. Soresu is the Best for Defending. Makashi for duelling. Djem So for bringing Powerful Blows into Swrod Play, and Vapaad the Most Powereful.

Cpt. Valerian
WTF are you talking about? Do you even know how Vapaad works?

Ultimate Vader
Even wielders of Vaapad could lose against wielder of other form. Don't overrate Vaapad. Any form is good if you really MASTERED it. Anakin is good with Djem So. Obi-Wan is good with Soresu. Yoda is good with Ataru. Yoda said Juyo/Vaapad is the most powerful because of its unpredictable moves, although gives you more kinetic power, but it's not something purely for dueling like Djem So. I have never read anything stating that Vaapad is a dueling form. Only Makashi and Djem So. Djem So is created purely for dominating enemy in a fight with raw strength. Soresu with nearly impenetrable defence, then strikes when there's a chance. Ataru with blinding speed and acrobatic moves. Makashi with elegance, precise and tactic. Shi-Cho with determination against many opponent. Niman with balance over the first 5 forms. And Juyo with unpredictable moves. Vaapad is a state of mind.

If you really want to know Vaapad's weakness, here you go :
1. Can bring you to the dark side
2. If you lost concentration, you'll lose its power
3. Effective against dark-siders, but not so effective against light-siders
4. Demands high dark emotion
5. Anger can easily be disrupted by putting fear, etc
6. Must enjoy the thrill of battle, but skilled force practitioner can put fear into their enemies's hearts.

Djem So, has a lack of mobility, but it increases its strength with each blow.

Faunus
"Mastered" is ambiguous and doesn't mean much, plus he has no feats.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mastered

Should clear up any potential (read: nonexistent) ambiguity. Sora was a master of every form of lightsaber combat; that is very clear.

Prove it.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
WTF are you talking about? Do you even know how Vapaad works?

Do you?

Vapaad has 2 parts to it. Its physical aspects and its metaphysical aspect.

Its metaphysical aspects makes it especially dangerous against darksiders.
Its Physical aspects however is at least as Dangerous as Juyo. Very Powerful Blows, with very Unpredicatable movements against Dark siders OR LightSIDERS!

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
Even wielders of Vaapad could lose against wielder of other form. Don't overrate Vaapad. Any form is good if you really MASTERED it. Anakin is good with Djem So. Obi-Wan is good with Soresu. Yoda is good with Ataru. Yoda said Juyo/Vaapad is the most powerful because of its unpredictable moves, although gives you more kinetic power, but it's not something purely for dueling like Djem So. I have never read anything stating that Vaapad is a dueling form. Only Makashi and Djem So. Djem So is created purely for dominating enemy in a fight with raw strength. Soresu with nearly impenetrable defence, then strikes when there's a chance. Ataru with blinding speed and acrobatic moves. Makashi with elegance, precise and tactic. Shi-Cho with determination against many opponent. Niman with balance over the first 5 forms. And Juyo with unpredictable moves. Vaapad is a state of mind.

If you really want to know Vaapad's weakness, here you go :
1. Can bring you to the dark side
2. If you lost concentration, you'll lose its power
3. Effective against dark-siders, but not so effective against light-siders
4. Demands high dark emotion
5. Anger can easily be disrupted by putting fear, etc
6. Must enjoy the thrill of battle, but skilled force practitioner can put fear into their enemies's hearts.

Djem So, has a lack of mobility, but it increases its strength with each blow.

Now imagine someone whose mastered every single one of those above forms!

Clearly hes a pro. Clearly hes not gna let his guard down or make a mistake.
Soresu's weakness is its lack of attack movements. So now for the millionth time, and with reasoning please, how exactly is Obi1 with his weak attack going to take out Sora Bulq in a Saber fight, whose clearly not gna give Obi1 the opening or mistake he needs to win.

NonSensi-Klown
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mastered

Should clear up any potential (read: nonexistent) ambiguity. Sora was a master of every form of lightsaber combat; that is very clear.

Can you quote the definition there that applies? I am way too lazy and stupid to read all that.

No.

Faunus
Can you quote the definition there that applies? I am way too lazy and stupid to read all that.I... damn.

YOU LOSE.

Gideon
So young in love, they couldn't wait...
Said their vows just to run away
Suddenly, they felt their lives had changed...

They believed their hearts were strong
Just to find they couldn't get along
The dream they shared, slowly came undone...

WILL SHE GO OR WILL SHE STAY (WILL SHE STAYYYY)
FOOL HERSELF FOR ONE MO' DAY (ONE MORE DAYYYY)
DON'T GIVE UP,
NEVER WALK AWAYYAYAYAYAYYY

LOVE'S A PROMISE THAT HE MADE (THAT HE MAAAADE)
IN HIS HEART, IT STILL REMAINS (STILL REMAAAAINS)
DON'T GIVE UP,
NEVER WALK AWAYAYAYAYAYAYYY

*guitar solo*

Faunus
Journey sucks. Disturbed is creepy.

Lupe Fiasco wins.

NonSensi-Klown
I... damn.

YOU LOSE.

Do I get, NOTHING?

Faunus
You get six points for tenacity and an automatic place in whatever college you apply to ED (are you a senior?) because of your race's compounded suckage in school.

And shit, I think I somehow got two votes in...

Cpt. Valerian
Do I get, NOTHING?

Well, you shouldn't.

Faunus
Reported.

Cpt. Valerian
aweshock

But, why? smokin'

Faunus
Nevermind. I missed your humor. I shall PM the mods to GET IT BACK.

And who the hell's voting for HUSSEIN OSAMA anyway? Stupid left-wing radical jackasses and their socialist, marxist, lackadaisical foolishness. Everyone knows he's an Arab, and a Muslim, and only Christians can rule America.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Well, you shouldn't.

Why did you edit... 313

Cpt. Valerian
Uh, um, I didn't. whistle

Faunus
HAHA reported again.

Cpt. Valerian
Nooooo.

Jmanghan
bump

Ursumeles
Kenobi

SunRazer
What's there to argue? Obi-Wan takes it every time.

UCanShootMyNova
Obi Wan in a good fight.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
He might beat Obi, honestly. Sora could defend against Kenobi's attacks and vice versa, but Bulq does have a clear force advantage.

chingchangwalla
Kys phag thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
But Sora has demonstrated no reluctance to use the force at all in combat like Maul, which is why Obi-Wan always has a chance against him. And Grievous, Kenobi's other rival isn't even force sensitive, lol. Those two are the main opponents he faces (Ventress as well but she doesn't use the force in combat unless desperate)
Sora showing he blast Mace back with little to no strain is damn impressive. smile

McP
TCW/Rebels/Movies thought me, that there wont be a clear winner in equals or near-equals fight. Sora isn't worse then TCW Grievous, and even Grievous was able to overhelm Kenobi one or two times.

Ziggystardust
Obi Wan godstomps

BazookaMaster
Obi-Wan 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.