dbz ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
i feel that the way dragonballz ended was very dissapointing. As i look back their were so many roads they could have went.

How do you think dragon ball z should have ended?

TheBadguy
I wanted it to end at Cell. I would have loved it if he had let Maijin Vegta be the final badguy. I always hoped we would get a Future Trunks timeline spin off series. Toriyama was way past ready to stop though so the ending was a little anti climatic. I wasn't surprised at Goku leaving to train Uub though, Goku was always a terrible husband and father. Goku getting that 1,000 year life span thing shocked me though.

yungz22
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I wanted it to end at Cell. I would have loved it if he had let Maijin Vegta be the final badguy. I always hoped we would get a Future Trunks timeline spin off series. Toriyama was way past ready to stop though so the ending was a little anti climatic. I wasn't surprised at Goku leaving to train Uub though, Goku was always a terrible husband and father. Goku getting that 1,000 year life span thing shocked me though.

yea it either should have ended at the cell saga or they should have just gohan carry on his father's legacy

k1Lla441
i would have to say its one of the worst anime endings ever. the show was awesome, but spirit bomb, even being all powerful and all, is really not that cool. if buu was last person, they should have ended it cool like a super kameha or some shit like that. they kinda ruined it.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by k1Lla441
i would have to say its one of the worst anime endings ever. the show was awesome, but spirit bomb, even being all powerful and all, is really not that cool. if buu was last person, they should have ended it cool like a super kameha or some shit like that. they kinda ruined it.

They should have just let Vegitto do it. Spirit bomb from the universes energy wasnt bad to me though, since it was more than just Goku being Goku.

Soljer
Any of the three ways Akira originally meant to end the series would have been quite a bit superior to what we actually got.

First_Tsurugi06
Maybe a reboot starting from the Android Saga will quell these debates. Hell I just want to see episodes with consistently similar animation, not constantly switching from a normal art style to crap art style, to awesome art style, etc.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Maybe a reboot starting from the Android Saga will quell these debates. Hell I just want to see episodes with consistently similar animation, not constantly switching from a normal art style to crap art style, to awesome art style, etc.

Future Trunks' timeline FTW. I would even rather someone besides Toriyama do it since he's clearly over it.

occultdestroyer
SSJ3 Goku kills Fat Buu
Mystic Gohan kills Super Buu
SSJ1 Vegetto kills Mystic Buu

Or they just collect the Dragonballz and wish that Majin Buu never existed. Then they resurrect every good person on Earth.

Man of Violence
I think it ended okay. Well, it was satisfying but I really thought it shouldn't have ended wit Goku goin on yet another adventure. Kinda made you think about another series.

yungz22
Originally posted by Soljer
Any of the three ways Akira originally meant to end the series would have been quite a bit superior to what we actually got.

what 3 ways

psycho gundam
Originally posted by yungz22
i feel that the way dragonballz ended was very dissapointing. As i look back their were so many roads they could have went.

How do you think dragon ball z should have ended? they kill freeza and live happily ever after. the rest was dumb, cell was kinda cool as a character but an utterly pointless rehashing of dragonball.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the rest was dumb, cell was kinda cool as a character
Yeah. Way cool.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
but an utterly pointless rehashing of dragonball.
And that basically sums up my opinion on the Buu saga as a whole, though it kinda had its moments too.

krastos29
if you think about it it it dosen't end it countinues into dbgt
which was just awsome if you ask me and besides that if though
he leaves to train a human savior there in always instant transmitions
he's only a blink alway from family and friends
Cheers all
long live db, dbz and dbgt

Dark-Jaxx
There is nothing awesome about DBGT. NOTHING.

And it is also not canon.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
There is nothing awesome about DBGT. NOTHING.

And it is also not canon.

I actually liked Baby and S17, but other than that nothing good came from GT. The best thing about it was how Pan couldn't go SSJ because she was only 1/4 Saiyan and then at the end you see Goku and Vegeta Jr. "Going Blonde" at the end.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I actually liked Baby and S17, but other than that nothing good came from GT. The best thing about it was how Pan couldn't go SSJ because she was only 1/4 Saiyan and then at the end you see Goku and Vegeta Jr. "Going Blonde" at the end.
I kinda agree about Baby and Super 17. I sorta liked General Rilldho too (or however you spell it).
But otherwise, yeah. GT didn't really appeal to me either.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I kinda agree about Baby and Super 17. I sorta liked General Rilldho too (or however you spell it).
But otherwise, yeah. GT didn't really appeal to me either.

Just to clarify, I meant I liked the characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.