seizure sigs should be banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KangarooJack
yes or no ?

Scythe
Brilliant!

KangarooJack
Originally posted by Scythe
Brilliant!

haha, you are so cool btw.

Scythe
Originally posted by KangarooJack
haha, you are so cool btw. You can't pass that judgement, you don't know me.

Kayakat
Originally posted by Kayakat
No, what does it matter if its an anymated sig?
it would be like putting a block on an artists creativity ermm

And besides lots of people have anymated sigs and not all of them are bad!

The Grey Fox
Animated sigs are good. Seizures, however, are not fun in the slightest.

Kayakat
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Animated sigs are good. Seizures, however, are not fun in the slightest.
well you want "seizure sigs" banned? which are basically animated sigs, you can't have one or the other as it is the same thing

Scythe
Who's had a seizure...?

The Grey Fox
well you want "seizure sigs" banned? which are basically animated sigs, you can't have one or the other as it is the same thing Well, you can. If someone uploads a 'seizure sig', then a moderator can remove it and tell them they are not allowed, and if they persist, warnings and bans. It isn't hard to maintain.

KangarooJack
Who's had a seizure...?

I have, why ?

also I have epilepsy, and these sigs aren't exactly helping smile

Kayakat
Well, you can. If someone uploads a 'seizure sig', then a moderator can remove it and tell them they are not allowed, and if they persist, warnings and bans. It isn't hard to maintain.

If they somehow decide to make a difference between the bright animated or "seizure sigs" and the regular animated ones, who is going to decide which sig stays and which not? which is and animated sigs or a "seizure sig"? Do you see the problems that would give in the lo,g run? its just not possible

I don't think you understand, they can't band "seizure sigs" without banning all animated sigs, its just that simple! they are the same thing

and i for one am not for banning animated sigs.

The Grey Fox
If they somehow decide to make a difference between the bright animated or "seizure sigs" and the regular animated ones, who is going to decide which sig stays and which not? which is and animated sigs or a "seizure sig"? Do you see the problems that would give in the lo,g run? its just not possible

I don't think you understand, they can't band "seizure sigs" without banning all animated sigs, its just that simple! they are the same thing

and i for one am not for banning animated sigs. Okay, here's a show of the difference:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/TheGreyFoxAnon/deadrisinanimu3.gif

Animated!

edit:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/TheGreyFoxAnon/omgepicsig.gif

Also this, it may be heavily animated, but it's not massive and doesn't have flashing lights right in everyone's faces.

Compared to:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/TheGreyFoxAnon/starlocksig.gif

Seizure sig!

Scythe
I have, why ?

also I have epilepsy, and these sigs aren't exactly helping smile You're gonna have to provide proof somehow, at least for me. But it's gonna take a really good sob story to get Raz to ban animated sigs.

Scythe
Okay, here's a show of the difference:

Animated!

Seizure sig! When you're comparing two things, it would actually be better if you used an example of a sig Starlock actually made, not something over the top to lean things towards your view.

ScarletSpeed
You're gonna have to provide proof somehow, at least for me. But it's gonna take a really good sob story to get Raz to ban animated sigs.

you want proof of me having epilepsy ?

I'll dig out some forms and scan them on.

Kayakat
Okay, here's a show of the difference:

Animated!

Seizure sig!
you don't understand the problems it would give in the long run.
who gets to decide what is a seizure sig and what not.

They can't band "seizure sigs" without banning all animated sigs, its just that simple! they are the same thing

and honestly why do you guys care? its a sig! there are lots of sigs i don't like and yes i don't care much for the bright flashing animated ones but i don't ask to have them banned, that's limiting a persons creativity and as an artist i can't stand for that

Scythe
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you want proof of me having epilepsy ?

I'll dig out some forms and scan them on. I don't think you're KJ, who states a sig on KMC gave him a seizure.

The Grey Fox
you don't understand the problems it would give in the long run.
who gets to decide what is a seizure sig and what not.

They can't band "seizure sigs" without banning all animated sigs, its just that simple! they are the same thing

and honestly why do you guys care? its a sig! there are lots of sigs i don't like and yes i don't care much for the bright flashing animated ones but i don't ask to have them banned, that's limiting a persons creativity and as an artist i can't stand for that Nah, he's limiting himself as an 'artist' by admitting he doesn't but any care into his sigs and using simple, childish techniques that make the sig appear very badly made, and annoying. If so many people didn't have them, then I wouldn't mind as much.

ScarletSpeed
I don't think you're KJ, who states a sig on KMC gave him a seizure.

I do have a mild case of epilepsy though, I can post some papers if its proof you want, now I'm not usin that as a reason for the sigs to be banned, I'm just sayin it does happen srug

KangarooJack
I don't think you're KJ, who states a sig on KMC gave him a seizure.

I didnt mean that those sigs gave me a seizure but I have had seizures before. I have epilepsy which can easily trigger an epileptic fit.

Scythe
Nah, he's limiting himself as an 'artist' by admitting he doesn't but any care into his sigs and using simple, childish techniques that make the sig appear very badly made, and annoying. If so many people didn't have them, then I wouldn't mind as much. That's his problem/decision/choice and niether you nor I can do anything to change it.

Scythe
I do have a mild case of epilepsy though, I can post some papers if its proof you want, now I'm not usin that as a reason for the sigs to be banned, I'm just sayin it does happen srug Oh I know it does happen. I don't want proof of a medical condition. The way you guys speak, you make it seem as though you guys have had a seizure due to Starlock's sigs...

I didnt mean that those sigs gave me a seizure but I have had seizures before. I have epilepsy which can easily trigger an epileptic fit. That's one minor inconvenience among many that you're gonna have to live with. We all have troubles that present themselves to us at different points.

The Grey Fox
That's his problem/decision/choice and niether you nor I can do anything to change it. Doesn't mean it's any less pathetic.

Scythe
Doesn't mean it's any less pathetic. That's something Starlock has to worry about.

The Grey Fox
That's something Starlock has to worry about. Disagree. I think plenty of other people should worry about it, the ones asking for badly made, crude sigs and such.

Kayakat
Nah, he's limiting himself as an 'artist' by admitting he doesn't but any care into his sigs and using simple, childish techniques that make the sig appear very badly made, and annoying. If so many people didn't have them, then I wouldn't mind as much.

well the fact that he is limiting himself as an artists is none of our concern and really has NOTHING to do with this

and yes many people have such a sig which must obviously mean the like them, there is and audience for such sigs.
if they didn't like them they would not wear them

see this post:

Originally posted by starlock
Ok Guy Here you go.........i made 2 the animated one...has a losss of quality...so i made a normal one also...Enjoy!

http://starlockforfreedom.bravepages.com/kmcsigsandavs/guyansigkmc.gif

http://starlockforfreedom.bravepages.com/kmcsigsandavs/guykronasigkmc.jpg

http://starlockforfreedom.bravepages.com/kmcsigsandavs/guyankavkmc.gif

he made an animated sig or seizure sig and a regular one, now which one did guy choose to use? Thats right the animated one meaning he must like that one better.

Doesn't mean it's any less pathetic.
Now your just attacking Starlock personally ermm

Scythe
Disagree. I think plenty of other people should worry about it, the ones asking for badly made, crude sigs and such. I'm pretty sure the people who ask for these sigs are more than happy with them.

The Grey Fox
well the fact that he is limiting himself as an artists is none of our concern and really has NOTHING to do with this

and yes many people have such a sig which must obviously mean the like them, there is and audience for such sigs.
if they didn't like them they would not wear them

see this post:

he made an animated sig or seizure sig and a regular one, now which one did guy choose to use? Thats right the animated one meaning he must like that one better.

Now your just attacking Starlock personally ermm Should have just made the non-animated one. Would have been better. He knows they're going to pick the flashy one.

I'm not attacking him personally, I'm saying I think his sig making skills are horrible. Again, it's my opinion.

I'm pretty sure the people who ask for these sigs are more than happy with them. Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Doesn't mean it's any less pathetic.

Scythe
Should have just made the non-animated one. Would have been better. He knows they're going to pick the flashy one. Having an opinion is cool, we all have them. We don't have to agree on them, what you're doing, raising awareness to get rid of all of them just because you dislike them, is almost nazi-like. I truly despise smileys, Chill and I both, never use them yet I don't raise bullshit to rid KMC of them.

Kayakat
Should have just made the non-animated one. Would have been better. He knows they're going to pick the flashy one.

I'm not attacking him personally, I'm saying I think his sig making skills are horrible. Again, it's my opinion.
Shouls have, would have, could have but didn't.
maybe he also likes the flashy ones? so maybe that why he made it. That doesn't even matter

you think his sig making skills are horrible and yes that is your right. but just cuz you think one persons sigs are horrible doen't mean all flashy sigs should be banned, thats like me saying i don't like sigs with the color yellow, hey lets get all sigs with the color yellow banned.
see how that works?

The Grey Fox
Having an opinion is cool, we all have them. We don't have to agree on them, what you're doing, raising awareness to get rid of all of them just because you dislike them, is almost nazi-like. I truly despise smileys, Chill and I both, never use them yet I don't raise bullshit to rid KMC of them. Haha, 'Nazi-like', I was waiting for that. You know, the whole "It is only a matter of time in a debate or arguement until one of the sides compares their opposition to Hitler or the Nazi's"? Nice one, I think I'm tkaing you slightly less seriously now.

I don't think tiny little emoticons are quite as bad as massive blocks of flashing light.

ScarletSpeed
plus emoticons are used by the majority of the entire internet laughing

The Grey Fox
Shouls have, would have, could have but didn't.
maybe he also likes the flashy ones? so maybe that why he made it. That doesn't even matter

you think his sig making skills are horrible and yes that is your right. but just cuz you think one persons sigs are horrible doen't mean all flashy sigs should be banned, thats like me saying i don't like sigs with the color yellow, hey lets get all sigs with the color yellow banned.
see how that works? I do see how it works, but I disagree that it's particularly similar. 'Yellow sigs' and (I quote myself) "massive blocks of flashing light" are very different things, you know.

Scythe
Haha, 'Nazi-like', I was waiting for that. You know, the whole "It is only a matter of time in a debate or arguement until one of the sides compares their opposition to Hitler or the Nazi's"?

I don't think tiny little emoticons are quite as bad as massive blocks of flashing light. It's what it seems. Americans do this quite often.

Nice one, I think I'm tkaing you slightly less seriously now. This matters not to me.

Scythe
plus emoticons are used by the majority of the entire internet laughing Which is why I don't waste my time.

The Grey Fox
It's what it seems. Americans do this quite often.

This matters not to me. I think everyone does it. I've done it plenty, online and offline.

Scythe
Well I must turn in now, rather late. Goodluck on the sig ban, I shall be there to be against it, take care everyone.

Kayakat
Haha, 'Nazi-like', I was waiting for that. You know, the whole "It is only a matter of time in a debate or arguement until one of the sides compares their opposition to Hitler or the Nazi's"? Nice one, I think I'm tkaing you slightly less seriously now.

I don't think tiny little emoticons are quite as bad as massive blocks of flashing light.
Yes but that is your opinion, not Scythes

plus emoticons are used by the majority of the entire internet laughing
Yes and i for one like them, but some people do not

I do see how it works, but I disagree that it's particularly similar. 'Yellow sigs' and (I quote myself) "massive blocks of flashing light" are very different things, you know.
Off course its different, it was just and example, but you can't deny that the "massive blocks of flashing light" are liked by various people, i understand you don't like them but who are you to say they should be banned just cuz you don't like them?

like i said i can't stand by something that means limiting an artists creativity.

The Grey Fox
Well I must turn in now, rather late. Goodluck on the sig ban, I shall be there to be against it, take care everyone. Later Scythe

The Grey Fox
Yes but that is your opinion, not Scythes

Yes and i for one like them, but some people do not

Off course its different, it was just and example, but you can't deny that the "massive blocks of flashing light" are liked by various people, i understand you don't like them but who are you to say they should be banned just cuz you don't like them?

like i said i can't stand by something that means limiting an artists creativity. Plenty of people like Rihanna's music, doesn't mean it isn't pure shit.

ScarletSpeed
see ya laughing out loudstick out tongue

The Grey Fox
If anyone complains, you're a hypocrite

Kayakat
Plenty of people like Rihanna's music, doesn't mean it isn't pure shit.
True, You think her music is crap but others do not agree with you (don't ask me why though), but just like this you can't get Rihanna's music banned...

MIŠT
The seizure ones are annoying, but adblock fixes that.

The Grey Fox
True, You think her music is crap but others do not agree with you (don't ask me why though), but just like this you can't get Rihanna's music banned... Should be able to, though. What a better world this would be.

ScarletSpeed
yeah I'm sick of that whiny *****

Mywi
Should be able to, though. What a better world this would be. Agreed.

Ahsoka Tano
yeah I'm sick of that whiny *****

Nice sig SS.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Nice sig SS.

thank u

notice how it isn't giving anyone a seizure ? awecreep

MIŠT
thank u

I dunno about a seizure but its making me puke haermm

Ahsoka Tano
thank u

No

ScarletSpeed

MIŠT
this is a lie.

I know, Im masturbating to it as we speak weep

ScarletSpeed

Neo Darkhalen
thank u

I noticed awecreep

Phucked Up

Bardock42
"Seizure Sigs" shouldn't be banned.

If you don't like them you should block them with ad-block.

Banning Seizure Sigs does not equate banning all animated sigs.

Some of Starlock's sigs look nice.

You guys are all idiots.

Rihanna should be banned.

Those are my opinions after reading this thread. Very odd thread, too.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Bardock42

You guys are all idiots.

Those are my opinions after reading this thread. Very odd thread, too.

I'd still shag her.

The Grey Fox

You guys are all idiots.

Those are my opinions after reading this thread. Very odd thread, too. I guess you're right that they shouldn't be banned, but they're still obnoxious. It gets tiring having to adblock about 20% of all sigs on this forum.

dadudemon
You can't pass that judgement, you don't know me.

a**hole?

Phucked Up
I'd still shag her.

I love how in your signature you're not even looking where you're pointing the gun. Worst.Bond.Ever

Ahsoka Tano
lol

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I love how in your signature you're not even looking where you're pointing the gun. Worst.Bond.Ever

htf do you know what am lookin or pointin at weird

I could be pointing at somethin, but some chick caught my attention.

you analytical ****.

Phucked Up
htf do you know what am lookin or pointin at weird

I could be pointing at somethin, but some chick caught my attention.

you analytical ****.

...your eyes are looking straight from where your head is pointed, the gun is angled to the left of that, therefore you are looking in the completely wrong direction.

It's like you're going: "Meh, I just don't care anymore...after 20+ films, phuck it."

ScarletSpeed
...your eyes are looking straight from where your head is pointed, the gun is angled to the left of that, therefore you are looking in the completely wrong direction.

It's like you're going: "Meh, I just don't care anymore...after 20+ films, phuck it."

laughing

you may be on to somethin uhuh

Bardock42
I guess you're right that they shouldn't be banned, but they're still obnoxious. It gets tiring having to adblock about 20% of all sigs on this forum. A bit of an exaggeration, innit?

dadudemon

I was thinking more along the lines of...

He's so fast that he already has his "sights" set on the next target. He's that good. He's always one step ahead with his eyes He IS called scarletspeed.

Mairuzu
TIME TO DIE KMC POSTERS!!!!

gefallen_engel
hanuts

Ahsoka Tano
*Bites tongue in half*

The Grey Fox
A bit of an exaggeration, innit? I wish it were.

Captain REX
I don't know if we should actually ban them, though far be it from me to understand why someone would want a signature so obnoxiously colorful and flashing...

Mairuzu
ask guy222 and his brother?

Mywi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
TIME TO DIE KMC POSTERS!!!!

Douche!
Love your sig as it is now

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't know if we should actually ban them, though far be it from me to understand why someone would want a signature so obnoxiously colorful and flashing...

haha, yeah man,

even a mod agrees laughing

Originally posted by dadudemon
I was thinking more along the lines of...

He's so fast that he already has his "sights" set on the next target. He's that good. He's always one step ahead with his eyes He IS called scarletspeed.

this is true smile

occultdestroyer
And so it is done...

- G-SUS

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Captain REX

It is rather perplexing.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mywi
Douche!
Love your sig as it is now i love you as you are now 131

Bardock42
I wish it were.

Well, no one in this thread so far had one.

Besides, I don't find them annoying as much as laughably odd looking at times. And I don't really thinkg that Guy's and BS' (haha) sigs are really seizure sigs. They are just animated sigs with obnoxious taste in colouring.

=Tired Hiker=
I particularly dislike seizure sigs, but my reasons are private.

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I particularly dislike seizure sigs, but my reasons are private. Is it because you are homosexual?

The Grey Fox
Well, no one in this thread so far had one.

Besides, I don't find them annoying as much as laughably odd looking at times. And I don't really thinkg that Guy's and BS' (haha) sigs are really seizure sigs. They are just animated sigs with obnoxious taste in colouring. I had one earlier, but that was just for a joke.

I know what you mean. 'Seizure Sig' is just a general term created for them by a few people to describe their whole flashingness, I don't think they'd actually induce a seizure to an average epileptic person. I just take issue with the said obnoxiousness of them, quite a few people in the OTF use them. Those ones are now adblocked, though.

Slay
Is it because you are homosexual?
No, it's because one of them gave him an STD once. That's why he hates most things.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
No, it's because one of them gave him an STD once. That's why he hates most things. Meh, he knew what he was getting into.

Scythe
a**hole? If thats how you see it.

dadudemon
If thats how you see it.

Well, it was an open ended question because I have no idea if you were serious or not.

Scythe
Well, it was an open ended question because I have no idea if you were serious or not. It's aright, no one can tell anymore and it's rather pissing me off.

dadudemon
It's aright, no one can tell anymore and it's rather pissing me off.

Well, lol, it wasn't to RJ, so I doubted the seriousness and left it as a question to you to verify. Also, there's nothing wrong with being an a**hole. I'm grumpy old hermit...and I love it.

Scythe
Well, lol, it wasn't to RJ, so I doubted the seriousness and left it as a question to you to verify. Also, there's nothing wrong with being an a**hole. I'm grumpy old hermit...and I love it. It's not that, I don't wish to come off as an a**hole all the time, yet my posts are taken so seriously, and in a pissed off mood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.