Who could withstand/survive the Ultimate Nullifier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nestical
anything other than the THOTI can be used(IG,ALE,IG,WoL,etc. is ok),who survives the Ultimate Nullifier?

Endrict Nuul
Theres two IGs?......what madness is this. miffed eek!

Nestical
lol oops,i was making this thread & eating cause i just got off of work & a little tired so i guess i didnt catch that.

skygunner41
NONE. evil face

Wait KMC Thanos could.

leonheartmm
the beyonder. adam warlock{by going outside the multiverse}. death MAYBE. thats it for marvel.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by skygunner41
NONE. evil face

Wait KMC Thanos could.

And KMC Wonder Woman..

ultimatethor
IG

Juntai
Batman would have a gadget on his belt for that.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And KMC Wonder Woman..

And KMC surfer. stick out tongue

Harbinger
Storm survives this child's play easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonheartmm
death MAYBE. or could she?

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/866630_thanos1.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/866631_thanos2.jpg

mmm

kgkg
tr lft msg with lady ver mcsk no other num found

something that is beyond the multiverse not many things

ex. LT , Classic Beyonder , Lucifer , IG (IB) , Rama Kusna , Batman etc

SIAFON
I'm a bit iffy about The Beyonder, but for sure The Living Tribunal, and Eternity, maybe Death.

kgkg
Originally posted by SIAFON
I'm a bit iffy about The Beyonder, but for sure The Living Tribunal, and Eternity, maybe Death. Eternity and Death are concept of reality that can be destroyed or absorbed

Beyonder >>>>> than all the people you listed (the pre-retcon one)

LT yes he beyond the multiverse and reality( which is Eternity/inf)

fangirl101
Anyone>Multiversal

The Endless. As long as the user is there, so would they also exist.
The Spectre.
Micheal
Lucifer
The Source
The Full power AM
The Ultimator
The Word
The Voice
GEB
Ultimate Light
Mr. Mxy

Nestical
anyone from marvel fangirl? lol. just asking. & whats kmc thanos?kmc surfer?

illadelph12
Heh.

Everyone's looking for all these high end abstract+ choices, and forgetting about simple, poor little Mr. Immortal.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
anyone from marvel fangirl? lol. just asking. & whats kmc thanos?kmc surfer?
kmc thanos and kmc surfer are abstract beings that no one can beat. no matter how powerful.

As for marvel

The Alien Entity
Probably Roma
Maybe MJJ. Not sure
Scarlet Witch HOM
The LT
Proteus

Nestical
i was wondering on mjj.are they from these forums or something(kmc thanos,surfer,etc.)?hey im still learning about this place,lol

kgkg
i was wondering on mjj.are they from these forums or something?hey im still learning about this place,lol KMC MJJ is known as Mad Jim Jaspers he is GOD here

fangirl101
i was wondering on mjj.are they from these forums or something?hey im still learning about this place,lol
KMC Surfer is what people try to make surfer out to be. Also KMC Thanos. they are by far the worst of the stroking. But there are other kmc beings who are undeatable.

KMC Black Adam
KMC BRB
KMC Flash
KMC Iceman
KMC WWH
KMC Tyrant
KMC Odin
KMC PC Beyonder
KMC THOTU

kgkg
KMC marvel pretty much :/

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
KMC Surfer is what people try to make surfer out to be. Also KMC Thanos. they are by far the worst of the stroking. But there are other kmc beings who are undeatable.

KMC Black Adam
KMC BRB
KMC Flash
KMC Iceman
KMC WWH
KMC Tyrant
KMC Odin
KMC PC Beyonder
KMC THOTU

oh i get it,lol.the people that a lot of members beat off on,gotcha. laughing thanks

fangirl101
oh i get it,lol.the people that a lot of members beat off on,gotcha. laughing thanks
It's insane. You get people saying surfer drains such and such, turns such and such into adamantium and just shit he never does. Thanos doesn't even do that kind of stuff. Now DS. Does.

Bentley
There are characters that are underrated and others overrated, but it doesn't mean everyone leans towards one side just because of it.

DS has many showings, people just like to pick the ones the ones that back up their views. The best way to debate and inform people is with scans in hand.

EkinEku
Red king, bat mite mxy & yuga khan

Pyron_Knight
I agree with KMC Wonder Woman. Talk about a wanked piece of crap.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Is this meant to flame? It's not working.

Mindset
I agree with KMC Wonder Woman. Talk about a wanked piece of crap. laughing out loud

I know right

Bada's Palin

Galan007
I agree with KMC Wonder Woman. Talk about a wanked piece of crap. crylaugh0

Philosophía
Thanos.

He wills space/time back.

vlaaad12345
Worlogog user.

darthgoober
It's insane. You get people saying surfer drains such and such, turns such and such into adamantium and just shit he never does. Thanos doesn't even do that kind of stuff. Now DS. Does.
How is draining something Surfer never does? I'll give you the adamantium thing, but Surfer has a pretty well established history of draining foes.

Anyway as for this thread, I'd say that anyone on par with the IG or guys like Mr. Immortal are the only one's who could take the blast.

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
How is draining something Surfer never does? I'll give you the adamantium thing, but Surfer has a pretty well established history of draining foes.
Slow ones that are now where near his own power level sure. Has he ever drained someone like Quasar, Thor, or the Runner?

ultimatethor
i was wondering on mjj.are they from these forums or something(kmc thanos,surfer,etc.)?hey im still learning about this place,lol

Id advise u to ignore anyone who describes surfer or thanos as KMC surfer or KMc thanos. These are mostly people who are simply inept debaters who get thrashed anytime a debate on these characters comes up. It is even more foolish because the general opinions on KMC about surfer and thanos are modest in comparison to some other major boards. They are the kind of people who will tell u purposely misrepresent scans and data or even outright lie about them and when there nonsense is found out will start calling the forum biased. Dont believe that shit

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Id advise u to ignore anyone who describes surfer or thanos as KMC surfer or KMc thanos. These are mostly people who are simply inept debaters who get thrashed anytime a debate on these characters comes up. It is even more foolish because the general opinions on KMC about surfer and thanos are modest in comparison to some other major boards. They are the kind of people who will tell u purposely misrepresent scans and data or even outright lie about them and when there nonsense is found out will start calling the forum biased. Dont believe that shit
This coming from someone with a surfer sig. laughing eek! laughing Happy Dance

kgkg
Slow ones that are now where near his own power level sure. Has he ever drained someone like Quasar, Thor, or the Runner?
Quasar > SS in draining department

Thor? Drain what?

Runner? Drain what? and someone who has PP similar to PC

Thor's hammer is able to absorb energy as well so it's , and Runner's has the PP similar to Power Cosmic.

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
Quasar > SS in draining department

Thor? Drain what?

Runner? Drain what? and someone who has PP similar to PC

Thor's hammer is able to absorb energy as well so it's , and Runner's has the PP similar to Power Cosmic.
What about Firelord? Terrax? These guys have energy that can be drained.

darthgoober
Slow ones that are now where near his own power level sure. Has he ever drained someone like Quasar, Thor, or the Runner? Neither Thor nor the runner have ever shown a vulnerability to it so they're hardly any indication of a lack of a general ability to do so. He never did it to Quasar but then again Quasar's better at strait up absorption than Surfer has and to my knowledge he's never shown a particular vulnerability either. But Firelord has been among the victims, and he's comparable to Quasar as far as speed goes, and he's also drained several guys who were doubles/doppelgangers of himself and were therefor close to him in speed/overall power.

ultimatethor
This coming from someone with a surfer sig. laughing eek! laughing Happy Dance

You just enjoy make a fool of urself. I purposely didnt name anyone of the particularly foolish posters who enjoy lieing and misinterpreting scans but u decided to identify urself anyway. Me having a surfer sig means what? I dont deny that he is my favorite character but i certainly dont go around misinterpreting scans and formulating nonsense. When i think surfer wins give him the victory and support it with REAL facts not misrepresenting scans and saying nonsense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Damn bottom of the page...
Neither Thor nor the runner have ever shown a vulnerability to it so they're hardly any indication of a lack of a general ability to do so. He never did it to Quasar but then again Quasar's better at strait up absorption than Surfer has and to my knowledge he's never shown a particular vulnerability either. But Firelord has been among the victims, and he's comparable to Quasar as far as speed goes, and he's also drained several guys who were doubles/doppelgangers of himself and were therefor close to him in speed/overall power.

Anyway, now we're going off topic. If you have a problem with the way Surfer's represented I sugget you bump the appropriate thread and we can go over it all.... again.

Anyway as for this thread, I'd say that anyone on par with the IG or guys like Mr. Immortal are the only one's who could take the blast.

ultimatethor

More foolish statements. sad

Do u even know who Quasar is? I guess not

Thor is probably the top energy absorber in comics thanks to mjolnir and yet thats the kind of example u want to use?

The runners power primordial operates in a way similar to SS power cosmic so i really dont know what u r talking about. rolling on floor laughing ( Im sure u dont either)

fangirl101
You just enjoy make a fool of urself. I purposely didnt name anyone of the particularly foolish posters who enjoy lieing and misinterpreting scans but u decided to identify urself anyway. Me having a surfer sig means what? I dont deny that he is my favorite character but i certainly dont go around misinterpreting scans and formulating nonsense. When i think surfer wins give him the victory and support it with REAL facts not misrepresenting scans and saying nonsense. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Says the guy with the surfer sig. Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

kgkg
What about Firelord? Terrax? These guys have energy that can be drained. Firelord uh

ultimatethor
Says the guy with the surfer sig. Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Thanks for verifying what i said.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg
Firelord uh

Posting this is futile. He will think of some other infinitely stupid reply to come up with.

darthgoober
Alright guys get back on topic. If he really believed what he was saying he'd bump an appropriate thread and have something other than conjectured "proof" ready, right now he's just trying to get under your skin with a bunch of nonsense so don't give him the satisfaction. The Mods are tightening the leash nowadays so don't get yourselves in trouble by participating in the derailment of the thread.

Nihilist
anything other than the THOTI can be used(IG,ALE,IG,WoL,etc. is ok),who survives the Ultimate Nullifier?

wonderwoman- deflects the blast with her bracelets

flash- dodges the blast with his uber speed

ultimatethor
Alright guys get back on topic. If he really believed what he was saying he'd bump an appropriate thread and have something other than conjectured "proof" ready, right now he's just trying to get under your skin with a bunch of nonsense so don't give him the satisfaction. The Mods are tightening the leash nowadays so don't get yourselves in trouble by participating in the derailment of the thread.

Yeah thats true. Back on topic only people around IG level should be able to survive the nullifier.

vansonbee
Yeah thats true. Back on topic only people around IG level should be able to survive the nullifier. Wasn't someone using ultimate Nullifier to stop Afro War Lock(has IG), but War Lock just teleported the UN from that person.

Nihilist
Originally posted by vansonbee
Wasn't someone using ultimate Nullifier to stop Afro War Lock(has IG), but War Lock just teleported the UN from that person. yeah quasar,and it was an incomplete ig(minus the reality gem)

darthgoober
Wasn't someone using ultimate Nullifier to stop Afro War Lock(has IG), but War Lock just teleported the UN from that person.
It was the Magus, but he did more than just disarm Quasar(who was the one trying to use the UN on him). First he turned the energies back on Quasar and then teleported the Nullifier into his hand when Quasar was gone.

vansonbee
It was the Magus, but he did more than just disarm Quasar(who was the one trying to use the UN on him). First he turned the energies back on Quasar and then teleported the Nullifier into his hand when Quasar was gone. pretty much ultimate Nullifier can kill anyone, if they don't notice? big grin

ultimatethor
pretty much ultimate Nullifier can kill anyone, if they don't notice? big grin

Not really. The magus wit an incomplete Ig was able to control and redirect its own energies. The highest being ive seen it take out is abraxas( though in doing that it destroyed the multiverse as well).

Badabing
Closed. Too vague and already degraded into a spam/bash thread.

A few of you who did the most to derail this thread will be promptly warned next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.