Top 7 Lanterns vs top 7 Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Bentley
Odin solos?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bentley
Odin solos?
actually isnt Thor odin's equal now. or close to it

Endrict Nuul
Come to think of it a little bit more, making it 10 Lanterns now.

Galan007
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually isnt Thor odin's equal now. or close to it so green hulk > red hulk >> thor = odin?

give me a break. jr_erm02

kgkg
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually isnt Thor odin's equal now. or close to it Nope

kgkg
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Come to think of it a little bit more, making it 10 Lanterns now. After top 5-6 you have canon folder laterns

Soljer
Since it didn't specify GREEN lanterns, we have Parallax, Superboy Prime, and Cyborg Superman of the Yellow lanterns, Sodam Yat as the last Guardian of the universe, John Stewart as a Guardian, maybe find a way to sneak in Kyle Ion or Hal Parallax...

The Lanterns could do it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
Since it didn't specify GREEN lanterns, we have Parallax, Superboy Prime, and Cyborg Superman of the Yellow lanterns, Sodam Yat as the last Guardian of the universe, John Stewart as a Guardian, maybe find a way to sneak in Kyle Ion or Hal Parallax...

The Lanterns could do it.

Thats what I was kinda going for.

iceman24567

The Lanterns could do it. We can also say Odin, Rune King Thor, Kurse and Beta Ray Bill not saying that team stands a chance against those lanterns but hey boxing

Soljer
Thats what I was kinda going for.

This would have been much better had you actually listed the eleven combatants, rather than leaving it up to our imagination.

Do we get to count different versions twice? For example - Rune King Thor and King Thor? Do we gear up the combatants - Thor with his belt of strength and armor? If so, can we gear up EACH combatant with copies? Rune King Thor with Belt of Strength, King Thor with Belt of Strength, and Thor with Belt of Strength? Can they share - could Odin wield a copy of Mjolnir alongside Gungir? Could he also get a Belt of Strength?

On the other side, CAN we use Ion? Parallax? Guardians? Can we mix and match? Have Kyle as both versions of Ion, and Sodam Yat with yet another Ion entity? Can we use the 'classic' Rings that don't have a gas tank along with 'modern' characters?

Lots of questions arise when you don't actually list the combatants.

Endrict Nuul
Thinking...thinking of caps.

iceman24567
Also Alan Scott in the mix.... That was going to be my next question this is going to be a crazy thread.

Soljer
Fine I will do that....

Grr! Answer my questions!

Also - as Sentinel?

Eel O'Brien
Could you be more specific?

kgkg
don't do it Endrict

Endrict Nuul
Grr! Answer my questions!

Also - as Sentinel?

Thinking...... dammit.

SIAFON
Okay I am a very big Thor fan but the if it's Thor and The Warrior three, Sif, and say another Asgardian the GL's kick behind, but if Odin is one of the others Thor, and his father are left standing after the battle.

Bada's Palin
If Alan Scott's in then the Asgardians will have to do some reading.

Soljer
Originally posted by SIAFON
Okay I am a very big Thor fan but the if it's Thor and The Warrior three, Sif, and say another Asgardian the GL's kick behind, but if Odin is one of the others Thor, and his father are left standing after the battle.

Ion (I) and Parallax would both most certainly beat Odin. Any one of the Guardians would be a suitable match-up for Odin, Mogo could likely take on Odin, Superboy Prime would, at least, give Odin more pause than Thanos did.

If any of them are allowed, Odin will not be walking this.

Bentley
Alternate Asgardians? Future Asgardians? Can we use cosmic power Thor?

I'm just messing with you Endrict.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
Alternate Asgardians? Future Asgardians? Can we use cosmic power Thor?

I'm just messing with you Endrict.

Those are perfectly acceptable questions. Who, exactly, ARE the 'top' several Lanterns and Asgardians?

Bada's Palin
Ion (I) and Parallax would both most certainly beat Odin. Any one of the Guardians would be a suitable match-up for Odin, Mogo could likely take on Odin, Superboy Prime would, at least, give Odin more pause than Thanos did.

If any of them are allowed, Odin will not be walking this.

Which brings up the question, which parallax and so on.

Also, what has Mogo ever done?

Endrict Nuul
Please check back later in a few hrs please, I am helping out the IT guy at work now, thus super busy.

Endrict Nuul
Back for a bit.

Alright...

-one version of a character only.
-No upgrading gearing up.
-Guardians are allowed but only 1 for Odin.
-616 for Marvel

Does this help a little?

I would pick the teams but I dont know much about the Lanterns.

Or should I try to pick some people?

Bentley
Probably you should pick, its hard to balance things if you pick Guardians for example, or Ions, or Rune King Thor. Is more likely that one team is one sided.

Endrict Nuul
Rune King Thor
Odin
Gaea
BRB
Surtur
Loki
Ymir

vs

Sentinel (Alan Scott)
Sodam Yat.
Superboy Prime
Hal as Parallax
Cyborg Superman with rings
Mongol with rings
1 Guardian

Badabing
Closed at thread starter's request. New thread on the way. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.