GeNext

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnuslives
series by chris claremont that was supposed to be a universe in which the X-Men aged in regular time, but was retconned into being the Marvel universe after the events of X-Men: The End. if anyone has read the series or is interested in it then could you post some scans and/or relevant information? and why the heck is Scott Summers still alive when he died in The End?

Celestialgirl
Sometime in between the two he got ressurected I guess? I don't know there's alot of ppl that died in X-Men the End that are supposedly alive in GeNext.

magnuslives
it's just typical claremont i guesss. never remembers what he did beforehand.

Creshosk
Originally posted by magnuslives
it's just typical claremont i guesss. never remembers what he did beforehand. Claremont's not the only one who forgets or disregards continuity. Happens all the time.

magnuslives
didn't john byrne used to get annoyed with him because he had to continually remind him of what happened one or two issues previously? it was mentioned in these threads somewhere anyway...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.