broly vs pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
who win this fight

Wil7
Pyron

Man of Violence
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
who win this fight Really?

occultdestroyer
Can Pyron destroy a galaxy in seconds?

Dark-Jaxx
If Broly can destroy the galaxy, he wins.

But Pyron will prolly just use that handy FTL speed to crush him.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
If Broly can destroy the galaxy, he wins.

But Pyron will prolly just use that handy FTL speed to crush him.

To bad brolly goes faster then that.

Dark-Jaxx
No he doesn't.

If you think he does, provide a quantifiable speed feat from anyone in DBZ to prove it.

You won't be able to.

Endless Mike
Disturbed wins

carver9
No he doesn't.

If you think he does, provide a quantifiable speed feat from anyone in DBZ to prove it.

You won't be able to.

Kid buu flying from grand ki planet to supreme ki planet in less then a second and if you actually look at the scan you'll see that he flew off and when he appeared at the ki planet you'll see a glare in the backgroud and you'll see buu appearing, ending with goku saying that was fast.

That feat alone puts him 1000's of times the speed of light.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
Kid buu flying from grand ki planet to supreme ki planet in less then a second and if you actually look at the scan you'll see that he flew off and when he appeared at the ki planet you'll see a glare in the backgroud and you'll see buu appearing, ending with goku saying that was fast.

That feat alone puts him 1000's of times the speed of light. ...All the Kai planets are very close together to eachother last time I checked...

And show the scan.

carver9
...All the Kai planets are very close together to eachother last time I checked...

And show the scan.

I dont have a scanner. If you own the comic its in there and the planets arent close to each other, theyre in different dimensions. When shown, the grand ki planets had no other planets around it so I dont know where you're getting that from.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually if I recall right, first there is King Yemma's small "planet" that was shown, with Hell below it. Miles upon miles away is King Kai's planet. Then above them all is the Grand Kai planet(if that shit is even "canon".) Above even that is the Supreme Kai world.

And if they are all in different dimensions, that is not speed. It is dimension hopping.

Enigma1
Actually if I recall right, first there is King Yemma's small "planet" that was shown, with Hell below it. Miles upon miles away is King Kai's planet. Then above them all is the Grand Kai planet(if that shit is even "canon".) Above even that is the Supreme Kai world.

And if they are all in different dimensions, that is not speed. It is dimension hopping.

PYRON IS FAT!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Enigma1
PYRON IS FAT!!!!! ...Reported for spam. no expression

WrathfulDwarf
PYRON IS FAT!!!!!

Be on topic or be out.

Enigma1
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Be on topic or be out.

Ok. Broly but what does Korn and disturbed got to do with this?

Enigma1

This was supposed to be about Pyron and Brolly.

Ridley_Prime
I dunno, but it was in this thread's poll for some reason..

Still, I agree that Pyron and Disturbed are the winners here. hoho People take Broly's feats too far with they compare him with Pyron.

occultdestroyer
KoRn wins, even if most of you guys voted for Disturbed.
It's just a fact.

Endless Mike
That was teleportation. Kid Buu copied Kibitokai's teleportation ability.

Furthermore, Buu never went to the grand kai planet in the manga, in fact 99% of the scenes there in the anime are non - canon. In the manga Buu blew up earth and then teleported to the Kaioshin planet.

Man of Violence
No one even knows if Pyron is tangible. Killing energy wit energy makes no sense.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
KoRn wins, even if most of you guys voted for Disturbed.
It's just a fact. Can't argue with that.

adventbleach111
i thawt he teleported to kaioshin planet in the anime and he copied gokus teleportation not kibitokais

adventbleach111
how do u kill energy wit energy...

boxy brown
the manga is more offical than the anime.

kitbito kai states that he can travel at the speed of light.

Dark-Jaxx
With instant transmission, yes.

and Pyron is faster than light.

And how does Kibitoshin factor into this equation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.