Alan Scott vs. Adam Worlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Battle one with Soul Gem
Battle two no Soul Gem but Adam at original Power levels.

DigiMark007
I <3 this battle so much.

With the gem Adam wins. Not because of soul suck (I doubt it would work on Alan) but because his karmic blast was only accessible with the gem. It messes with concentration, and was never countered even by telepaths. Lack of concentration is fatal to a GL. It's how Adam got at least 1 of his wins against Quasar (Wendell).

Without gem I favor Alan. More raw power. Warlock is tricky as hell, but Alan's also as experienced as they come.

8/10 Warlock w/gem
8/10 Alan normal fight

Harbinger
What Digi said.

cloud102
Same, but I'd only give Alan 6/10.

Bentley
Digi is the Warlock expert, what he said.

King Kandy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not because of soul suck (I doubt it would work on Alan)
You seem to "doubt it would work" in every thread with Warlock. Has it ever failed?

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy
You seem to "doubt it would work" in every thread with Warlock. Has it ever failed?
It failed against Surfer one time because of his past experiences with Mephisto. But I'm pretty sure he's the only one and the gem was working independently rather than with Adam at the time so who knows how that factored into it.

King Kandy
I knew of that instance. It was supposed to be a rhetorical questions showing that digi's objections are unfounded.

hunbu04
Is this the same karma blast that hercules ran through and almost killed warlock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.