What is Your Best Discription of How Vagina Taste Like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JCAHO
1st 2nd 3rd was bland no taste and no after taste

4th girl i tongue whipped was a little different. it has that iron metalic after taste (smell of a rusted iron with tinged with smell of blood) although she did use KY Jelly. and her pubic hair was stuck between my teeth. it does have that metal taste but it has that hint of sweet honey taste. then i pluck out the pubic hair between my teeth.
whats your description of how vagina taste like?

The Grey Fox
how do i shot web

ScarletSpeed
it's metallic.

edit:

haha, I didn't even read the first post, I only posted my answer and that was indeed "metallic" laughing

Slay
Originally posted by JCAHO
then i pluck out the pubic hair between my teeth.

How random.

Bardock42

4th girl i tongue whipped was a little different. it has that iron metalic after taste (smell of a rusted iron with tinged with smell of blood) although she did use KY Jelly. and her pubic hair was stuck between my teeth. it does have that metal taste but it has that hint of sweet honey taste. then i pluck out the pubic hair between my teeth.
whats your description of how vagina taste like?

You are a weird mushroom.

Les yeux clos
Mushroom.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
Mushroom.

Yours or someone else's?

Ax3l
leik da furst tyme i do da tung n gruuve moove i thawt it tazted lyk bluud. lol

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yours or someone else's? Yours. crackers

Slay
Yours. crackers
Ooh, diss.

Bardock42
Yours. crackers

Was it good?

JCAHO
my theory why vagina tasted like iron is that because of the menstruation and blood's component is iron (heme) and the only reason why it had that sweet after taste is either the ky jelly might have altered the original taste.

1st 2nd and 3rd girl i tongued was just on the clitoris and not all labia thats why it tasted bland. but once you rub your tongue on the vaginal walls.,you actually taste the iron

ScarletSpeed
my theory why vagina tasted like iron is that because of the menstruation and blood's component is iron (heme) and the only reason why it had that sweet after taste is either the ky jelly might have altered the original taste.

1st 2nd and 3rd girl i tongued was just on the clitoris and not all labia thats why it tasted bland. but once you rub your tongue on the vaginal walls.,you actually taste the iron

this is true.

Bardock42
But my black and white doodle of a cock gets deleted no expression

Mairuzu
thread sucks licks

Les yeux clos
Was it good? So-so.

Scythe
I'm not fond of tasting vagina.

ScarletSpeed
should give it a go sometime HAZZAH!!!!

stick out tongue

Bardock42
So-so. Out of all the vaginas you had?

Les yeux clos
Out of all the vaginas you had? I'd give it a five out of ten.

Bardock42
I'd give it a five out of ten. Thank you, this satisfies my pervers craving of being rated.

On a different note...anyone watched "Sex Lives of the Potato Men"?

Wittig
Butterscotch yo!!!

Rogue Jedi

whats your description of how vagina taste like? Depends on the girl and the vagina.

Wittig
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Depends on the girl and the vagina. yes

Rogue Jedi
I had one that smelled like raw tuna once. I ran.

JCAHO
the vagina's i smelled before has no smell because i saw a bottle (douche) in her bathroom, it was her cleanser. now i know whats the purpose of the long tube on the bottle. thank god, girls i get in bed with have very good hygiene, specially married one's. my favorite one was when sex was over, she told me to stay and sleep over.

Mairuzu
I had one that smelled like raw tuna once. I ran. you had none

JCAHO
My title has mispelled word... description discription no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
you had none That time I didnt. I meant to say I was about to have some.

dadudemon
The thread starter is a sock, obviously..but what "he" says has truth.

Also, the inside tastes "tangy" or sour, not metallic. You, my friend, muff dived on a lady coming off her period. sick

I like to eat out. no expression I love doing it. no expression *oooooooooom nom nom nom*

If anyone's interested, I tell a gross story.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon

Also, the inside tastes "tangy" or sour, not metallic. You, my friend, muff dived on a lady coming off her period. sick

I like to eat out. no expression I love doing it. no expression *oooooooooom nom nom nom*

If anyone's interested, I tell a gross story. you sick mother ****er

lol

Because I can
i was lookin forward to my dinner... sad

Mairuzu
then why would you enter this shit of a thread

Because I can
because i read the name of the thread and that put me off anyway soooo i read it and was disturbed by this topic of conversation.

Do people enjoy discussing this?

BruceSkywalker
must learn to tie a knot

Scythe
Oh my!

Strangelove
I'd rather not know.

Rogue Jedi
Yummy yum yum.

leonheartmm
sweat if your lucky.

Wittig

If anyone's interested, I tell a gross story. shock

Wittig
Vagina taste like vagina! Sh!t. bye

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd rather not know.

K

So there was this one girl who had the stinkiest vagina I've ever had the "pleasure" of smelling. You could smell her rank vagina from five feet away. She wasn't bad lookin'....but that vagina.

So, at this "get together", I'm lying on the couch, watchin' a movie while people are chatting it up and chillin' in the other room. Well, she comes in and sits on my chest. She's wearin' thin pants and her **** is just a few inches from my face. ( sick ) She starts moving/grinding on me. She leans all the way backwards (where her head is on my thighs) and pushes her crotch closer to my face....(trying to be sexy, I guess)....then sits up and leans forward and nibbles on my ear and whispers something about sex and wanting me to eat her out. I told her that I had a girlfriend and I liked my girlfriend too much to fool around. (absolute lies, lol) She left, of course, and I finished watching The Interpreter by myself. I will never forget that stench.......

Rogue Jedi
K

So there was this one girl who had the stinkiest vagina I've ever had the "pleasure" of smelling. You could smell her rank vagina from five feet away. She wasn't bad lookin'....but that vagina.

So, at this "get together", I'm lying on the couch, watchin' a movie while people are chatting it up and chillin' in the other room. Well, she comes in and sits on my chest. She's wearin' thin pants and her **** is just a few inches from my face. ( sick ) She starts moving/grinding on me. She leans all the way backwards (where her head is on my thighs) and pushes her crotch closer to my face....(trying to be sexy, I guess)....then sits up and leans forward and nibbles on my ear and whispers something about sex and wanting me to eat her out. I told her that I had a girlfriend and I liked my girlfriend too much to fool around. (absolute lies, lol) She left, of course, and I finished watching The Interpreter by myself. I will never forget that stench....... Tuna haermm

ScarletSpeed
K

So, at this "get together", I'm lying on the couch, watchin' a movie while people are chatting it up and chillin' in the other room. Well, she comes in and sits on my chest. She's wearin' thin pants and her **** is just a few inches from my face. ( sick ) She starts moving/grinding on me. She leans all the way backwards (where her head is on my thighs) and pushes her crotch closer to my face....(trying to be sexy, I guess)....then sits up and leans forward and nibbles on my ear and whispers something about sex and wanting me to eat her out. I told her that I had a girlfriend and I liked my girlfriend too much to fool around. (absolute lies, lol) She left, of course, and I finished watching The Interpreter by myself. I will never forget that stench.......

hahahahaha, fishy smile

Wittig
Was she bomb dow? I'm just askin if she was bomb. Yo, if she was bomb... din iono. Y'know?

Rogue Jedi
Yeast infections scare me.

Wittig
Yeast infections scare me. Yea. I guess you're rightdots

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wittig
Was she bomb dow? I'm just askin if she was bomb. Yo, if she was bomb... din iono. Y'know?

No, dude,....you would NOT want to go down on this....

It was quite horrible...

It was VERY strong. Like I said, you could smell her tw*t from five feet away.

She had a ripe fanny. laughing

Wittig
Who's JCAHO?

Les yeux clos
So vulgar..

Wittig
So vulgar.. I know! Right?

Wittig
Gosh guys!disgust

dadudemon
So vulgar..

Unfortunately, men can be a**holes, sometimes. I apologize if my posts in this thread offended you. I don't think women are sex objects. I just typed it for entertainment.

Les yeux clos
Unfortunately, men can be a**holes, sometimes. I apologize if my posts in this thread offended you. I don't think women are sex objects. I just typed it for entertainment. Sooo, woman are not sex objects, just objects of entertainment?

Wittig
Unfortunately, men can be a**holes, sometimes. I apologize if my posts in this thread offended you. I don't think women are sex objects. I just typed it for entertainment. That's deep.

Wittig
OHshock
Well... You tried dadudemon.

dadudemon
Sooo, woman are not sex objects, just objects of entertainment?

You mother ****er. That's not what I said.

NO, but nasty skank hoes with rank vaginas certainly are.

You had better lose the attitude or I'll post those nudes you sent me.

Wittig

You had better lose the attitude or I'll post those nudes you sent me. Hook that Sh!t up yo.

Les yeux clos

You had better lose the attitude or I'll post those nudes you sent me. How about you stop being an ass first?

I understand if you can't deal with the fact that someone is calling you out and so you have to put it down to an 'attitude' rather than confronting the fact the issue might be with you, not them.

It's hard for some people to accept.

dadudemon
How about you stop being an ass first?

I understand if you can't deal with the fact that someone is calling you out and so you have to put it down to an 'attitude' rather than confronting the fact the issue might be with you, not them. It's hard for some people to accept.

laughing laughing laughing

Sweerheart, I wasn't serious in either of my posts to you. You haven't been around long enough to realize that I'm a major smart ass. My post about sex objects was completely irrelevant to anything I had posted. Have you ever heard of "blowing smoke up your ass" or "greasin' your knob"? Yeah, that's that's what I was doing, for shits and giggles.

But if you want to keep this pretend game up, we can keep going...you'll end up naked on the internet with your butthole exposed.

Wittig
This one too? Lol. bye

dadudemon
This one too? Lol. bye

Sort of...this one was littler closer to serious. big grin

Wittig
This one too? Lol. bye Although she DID come into a thread titled, "What is Your Best Discription of How Vagina Taste Like?" so idk what to think about this one.

Les yeux clos

Sweerheart, I wasn't serious in either of my posts to you. You haven't been around long enough to realize that I'm a major smart ass. My post about sex objects was completely irrelevant to anything I had posted. Have you ever heard of "blowing smoke up your ass" or "greasin' your knob"? Yeah, that's that's what I was doing, for shits and giggles.

But if you want to keep this pretend game up, we can keep going...you'll end up naked on the internet with your butthole exposed. Believe me, you don't have to be around very long to realise you're a major ass. Let's leave the smart part out for the moment, okay? I'm not seeing that yet.

Keep dreaming.

dadudemon
Although she DID come into a thread titled, "What is Your Best Discription of How Vagina Taste Like?" so idk what to think about this one.

I don't think she's entirely serious, either. Surely no one takes the internet THAT seriously. 313

dadudemon
Believe me, you don't have to be around very long to realise you're a major ass. Let's leave the smart part out for the moment, okay? I'm not seeing that yet.

You are correct. Just ask everyone around here. big grin

Keep dreaming.

laughing

smokin'

Les yeux clos
You are correct. Just ask everyone around here. big grin

laughing

smokin' Oh dear. Resorting to smilies. Run out of 'smart ass' comments?

dadudemon
Oh dear. Resorting to smilies. Run out of 'smart ass' comments?

Says the person who liked "An Inconvenient Truth."

laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing sick Happy Dance laughing

PWNT!!!!!!!! IN da aaaaaaaaaaaassssss!

Wittig
no expression

dadudemon
hmmhmm... Just tell her you love her.

I think that's what she needs...but her vagina smells too much. sad

edit-HEY! You can't edit your post! I have the original, so HA!

Les yeux clos
Says the person who liked "An Inconvenient Truth."

laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing sick Happy Dance laughing

PWNT!!!!!!!! IN da aaaaaaaaaaaassssss! That's supposed to what...? Offend me?

dadudemon
That's supposed to what...? Offend me?

Well, since you liked "An Inconvenient Truth", I highly doubt you could really grasp why it's an insult.

Do you want to play in the sandbox with me?

Wittig
I think that's what she needs...but her vagina smells too much. sad

edit-HEY! You can't edit your post! I have the original, so HA! Oh Sh!t. Original copy. You should sell it. Oh and look what i found!!!

flasher1

Les yeux clos
Well, since you liked "An Inconvenient Truth", I highly doubt you could really grasp why it's an insult.

Do you want to play in the sandbox with me? Mmm, yes. I like an informative documentary about global warming. Stupid me.

dadudemon
Oh Sh!t. Original copy. You should sell it. Oh and look what i found!!!

flasher1

doped

Mmm, yes. I like an informative documentary about global warming. Stupid me.

OUCH! Self pwnt? I'll just let you keep posting. You're doing fine without my help.

Wittig
laughing

Les yeux clos
doped

OUCH! Self pwnt? I'll just let you keep posting. You're doing fine without my help. Oh wait, you're probably Republican, right?

Mywi

If anyone's interested, I tell a gross story.

Its the irritating dick who always comes to KMC to talk about sex. He creates another account every time.

dadudemon
Oh wait, you're probably Republican, right?

That's quite funny, and predictable.

No. I'm not a republican.

I'll save you the trouble....I'm not a democrat either. No, not independent. I am probably closer to libertarain than I am any of those................but not by much at all...I hold ideas from all groups.

There's plenty of science that you should have learned in middle school or primary school that would show you how retarded some of Al Gore's "facts" are. That movie is a factual joke. Great intentions. Excellent, really. In fact, I would have rather he be elected president back in 2000. Okay, I hate being serous this long...so no more...

Edit-Goodnight, sweetheart. I have to sleep now. It's 6:52 in the morning. I hope you have a good day. I'll those "pictures" safe. big grin

Bardock42

But if you want to keep this pretend game up, we can keep going...you'll end up naked on the internet with your butthole exposed. You mean "dumbass", right?

dadudemon
You mean "dumbass", right?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, lardock.

Originally posted by Mywi
Its the irritating dick who always comes to KMC to talk about sex. He creates another account every time.

You'd know better than I would. I haven't been around these parts frequently enough.

Wittig
Who's a dumbass?

dadudemon
Who's a dumbass?

Me. weep

Les yeux clos

That's quite funny, and predictable.

No. I'm not a republican.

I'll save you the trouble....I'm not a democrat either. No, not independent. I am probably closer to libertarain than I am any of those................but not by much at all...I hold ideas from all groups.

There's plenty of science that you should have learned in middle school or primary school that would show you how retarded some of Al Gore's "facts" are. That movie is a factual joke. Great intentions. Excellent, really. In fact, I would have rather he be elected president back in 2000. Okay, I hate being serous this long...so no more...

Edit-Goodnight, sweetheart. I have to sleep now. It's 6:52 in the morning. I hope you have a good day. I'll those "pictures" safe. big grin I never claimed to believe that the facts he presents are all true. I'd spend some time explaining why I like the movie but really, you're not even slightly worth the time.

Wittig
Me. weep ermm
Bawww.

Mywi

You'd know better than I would. I haven't been around these parts frequently enough.

it must be this jerk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=114842

Wittig
Boot em.

Rogue Jedi
No, dude,....you would NOT want to go down on this....

It was quite horrible...

It was VERY strong. Like I said, you could smell her tw*t from five feet away.

She had a ripe fanny. laughing Extra cheese on the taco haermm

Discos
liquidated jelly with a hint of tang

FoxMeister
Smells like dick when it's had a good time

Röland
Thread is retarded.

Ushgarak
Sorry, not an appropriate thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.