Gran Torino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Clint Eastwood's most recent film, it comes out in December. I just saw the trailer; I'm not sure what I think of it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/grantorino/

BruceSkywalker
Seems like this may be good..

Clint may get nominated

jaden101
is it me or is "don't **** with old men" becoming a theme this year...between this and "red" with Brian Cox and "taken" with Liam Neeson...seems it's becoming a theme

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jaden101
is it me or is "don't **** with old men" becoming a theme this year...between this and "red" with Brian Cox and "taken" with Liam Neeson...seems it's becoming a theme

laughing out loud Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when watching the trailer.

D-Wag
I think this movie is going to turn out really good, I might actually make a trip out to see it in movie theaters......but then again probably not.

SnakeEyes
Just got done seeing this with my dad. It's a good father/son flick, with the rampant racism, etc. Anyway, I enjoyed it; it was about as good as I thought it'd be. Nothing amazing, but worth watching. Clint Eastwood's still the man. The supporting cast was a bit weak though and this took away from the movie. Everytime there was blatant poor acting it'd take me out of the film. Other than that, I recommend the movie, it was decent.

=Tired Hiker=
Finally saw it, thought it was really good. I really liked the ending as well.

Menetnashté
Saw it last night. Pretty awesome, liked Clint a lot. I appreciated that they stayed about as far away from political correctness as they could be. Ending was good though I think I would've still liked to have seen him shoot those assholes up with the M1 Garand, no matter how ludicrous the seen would've been

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.