Espada vs the Akasuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
Which of the two is a better organization

Wil7
What is Espada?

Slaanesh
the top 10 arrancar under aizen..

Wil7
Well until I see what they can really do, I will say Akatsuki.

Dark-Jaxx
Espada win.

Hell, it would not surprise me if there are a few Fraccion who can beat Akatsuki members.

Csdabest
Akatsuki in coolness. Espada in power cuz they have more devestating attacks

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Wil7
Well until I see what they can really do, I will say Akatsuki.

Great argument.

Quincy
The espada would definitely win. Although the Akatsuki has cooler attacks.

Kirikaze Fuuma
espada

yungz22
yes some of those espada are extremely srtong and have shown extremely powerful attacks.

the akatsuki are slowlly being swatted away like flies

Csdabest
The only thing Espada has over Akatsuki supremely is Durability and Insane attacks. Other than that Akatasuki is a bad ass organization

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Csdabest
The only thing Espada has over Akatsuki supremely is Durability and Insane attacks. Other than that Akatasuki is a bad ass organization

The only thing? you mean almost everything.

Besides, Akatsuki is affiliating with faggoty kids and such now, Kisame is the only cool thing left in Akatsuki.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
The only thing? you mean almost everything.

Besides, Akatsuki is affiliating with faggoty kids and such now, Kisame is the only cool thing left in Akatsuki.

Explain. The characters speeds are almost the same. Don't Let Shunpo fool you. Shunshin seems to be the equivelent. Just Naru characters dont spam it as much as them. Oh yeah that and Bleach characters can fly
Flying, Destructive attacks, and Rediclous durability is what they have.

Bada's Palin
Explain. The characters speeds are almost the same. Don't Let Shunpo fool you. Shunshin seems to be the equivelent. Just Naru characters dont spam it as much as them. Oh yeah that and Bleach characters can fly
Flying, Destructive attacks, and Rediclous durability is what they have.

They've got strength, range, durability and speed :/

What more is there?

And shunshin is not exactly the same as flash step as the naruto characters are rarely capable of using it in combat.... If everybody could do it, Yondaime wouldn't be anything special.

TheBadguy
I don't read either mangas but from the scale I've seen in the shows I'd think the Espada, even though some of them were trash.

roz88
i think the espada i think would win

braveheart
so far espada i think the theres only maybe 3 akasuki that will put up a fight

Dark-Jaxx
Strength: Lemme put it this way. Noitora, the 5th Espada, was able to overpower a full power Kenpachi briefly until Kenpachi got serious. Kenpachi easily overpowered Sajin with his eyepatch on. Sajin recently effortlessly tossed a 200-300 foot Fraccion like a rag doll. Hell, one Fraccion was able to punch Sajin, who himself is very large, through many buildings for like a mile. We have seen Ulquiorra fight Shinigami using their Zanpakuto using his bare hands. I think it is safe to say in strength, Espada>Akatsuki, considering the only Akatsuki's of any real signifigant physical strength are Kisame and Kakuzu.

Speed: Espada's Sorrido(I think that is what it is called) is roughly equivelant to Shunpo, which has proven to be greater than most of Akatsuki's speed IMO. That one Espada who fought Byakuya was able to move all over the place pretty easily, Stark was able to grab Orihime and then leave before Bankai Ichigo(who is VERY fast) and Kenpachi could touch him, he was out of sight in what seemed to be an instant. Ulq was able to rip apart those noobs guarding Orihime in an instant. Grimmjow was able to fight on par with Bankai Ichigo. Prolly forgot some. But yeah, the only one who is faster than them is Madara with his special jutsu.

Durabilty: ...I shouldn't even address this since the winner is obviously Espada.

Power. Espada have verious cero blasts, their zanpakuto can cut through huge objects, Noitora demonstrating this by cutting a huge stone slab in half for instance(I think it was him) and shit. Though there isn't really a gap in this department IMO.

Versatility: Akatsuki takes this.

Still, Espada win IMO.

leonheartmm
akatsuki.

Csdabest
um how fast is Shunpo or Sonnido. isnt flash step like 200 steps in a instant. Sasuke pulled off Faster than Supersonic speed pretime skip and undoubtedly gotten faster w/ his shunshin.

200 Steps in a instant is nothing compared to the speed Sasuke has shown with Shunshin. Only difference is Bleach characters spam it more.

But only members in Naruto who are actually faster than them. is Madara, Yondaime(but limited) Sasuke, Itachi, and perhaps Shisui. But then the whole devestating attacks is rather rediculous.

The only attacks that are even in the league are Kirin, FRS, and MS jutsu.

adventbleach111
i prsonally think espada iz the betta orginization

adventbleach111
espada iz the better orginization... not to mention im a huuuuuuggeee bleach fan

adventbleach111
wat the hell duz shippudenn mean anyway.. no hatred toward naruto or anything just wonderin

Csdabest
Hurricane Chronicles=Shippuden. Or thats what im being led to. Also try to use the Godlike edit button. It makes the world a better place with a simple click.

adventbleach111
so it means hurricane chronicles and if u dnt mind me asking wat iz a godlik edit button

Dark-Jaxx
um how fast is Shunpo or Sonnido. isnt flash step like 200 steps in a instant. Sasuke pulled off Faster than Supersonic speed pretime skip and undoubtedly gotten faster w/ his shunshin.

200 Steps in a instant is nothing compared to the speed Sasuke has shown with Shunshin. Only difference is Bleach characters spam it more.

But only members in Naruto who are actually faster than them. is Madara, Yondaime(but limited) Sasuke, Itachi, and perhaps Shisui. But then the whole devestating attacks is rather rediculous.

The only attacks that are even in the league are Kirin, FRS, and MS jutsu. It depends on the user how fast it is. And no one in Naruto is supersonic speed.

adventbleach111
like wen sasuke waz fightin dei and tobi or waz that a whole different level away from godlike speed

Csdabest
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It depends on the user how fast it is. And no one in Naruto is supersonic speed.

Sasuke Shunshin surpasses Supersonic pretimeskip. And his shunshin speed has greatly increased. Characters just dont spam it.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-349/page014.html
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-349/page015.html

Sasuke using his godlike speed. W/ shunshin. Sliced him 8 times on different sides of his body in a instant. Shunshin is basically teleporation in a since, and So far Sasuke is the fastest with it.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-357/page013.html
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-357/page014.html

Sasuke was standing right behind tobi clear in Deis sight then he instantly zipped behind Dei. before even dei noticed.

Sasuke has multiple speed feats that make him teleport in a sense and maybe even reach hypersonic speeds.

Slaanesh
deidara has no problem reacting to sasuke speed..sasuke was only able to get behind deidara because tobi distracted him..

Dark-Jaxx
You missed the main part of my post.

The only occurence of Sasuke using "supersonic" speed was hyperbole.

And their are characters faster than Sasuke. Kirabi outmaneuvered and mortally wounded Sasuke, while Sasuke had the Sharingan activated.

And Sasuke isn't even in this thread...

adventbleach111
so kirabi is basically stronger than sauke even wen hes got hiz sharingan activated right....

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah.

Hell, the only reason he lost to Sasuke and friends was because he wanted to.

adventbleach111
like he gave up or just for play.. and damn i need to know if this iz shippuden or not....

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah it is.

Kirabi lost on purpose so he could take a vacation from being the guardian of his village.

adventbleach111
ooo thanks

Bada's Palin
Yeah it is.

Kirabi lost on purpose so he could take a vacation from being the guardian of his village.

I don't see him winning an extended fight against Sasuke, if Sasuke actually tries to kill him.

adventbleach111
will he even win a fight against sasuke i mean did he really need the vacation enough to just let him win?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by adventbleach111
will he even win a fight against sasuke i mean did he really need the vacation enough to just let him win?

I personally think that he barely escaped at the end. That the eight tails was able to do some really advanced form of replacement. Either that or Sasuke knew it and didn't want him to die.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't see him winning an extended fight against Sasuke, if Sasuke actually tries to kill him. Considering Kirabi was man-handling Sasuke with utmost ease while forming rhymes in the middle of battle and in fact mortally wounded Sasuke(he would have died if not for Karin) I must disagree.

Bada's Palin
Considering Kirabi was man-handling Sasuke with utmost ease while forming rhymes in the middle of battle and in fact mortally wounded Sasuke(he would have died if not for Karin) I must disagree.

Oh yeah, I didn't see Sasuke using Amaterasu.

Nor did I see Sasuke trying to kill him.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah, I didn't see Sasuke using Amaterasu.

Nor did I see Sasuke trying to kill him. Which only hit Kirabi cause he was bigger than a building. And didn't actually hurt him anyway, he was shown to actually emerge from it unscathed.

I didn't see Kirabi trying at all.

Bada's Palin
Which only hit Kirabi cause he was bigger than a building. And didn't actually hurt him anyway, he was shown to actually emerge from it unscathed.

I didn't see Kirabi trying at all.

- Oh yeah, it's not like Sasuke stopped it or anything. And yes, I'm sure that the eight tail would've "dodged" it.

- Look harder.

Dark-Jaxx
- Oh yeah, it's not like Sasuke stopped it or anything. And yes, I'm sure that the eight tail would've "dodged" it.

- Look harder. He stopped it after it had already been burning him for a while, and his "body" was shown to be peeling skin. But then we see his real body is just fine. Eight Tails dodge it? No. Kirabi could though, what with being faster than Sasuke, who dodged it.

Look harder at what? Kirabi didn't even want to fight, yet was beating Sasuke and his team simultaneously. He blocked Suigetsu's sword with one hand then took out Jugo with the sword, almost killed Sasuke with utmost ease, then took on all three when Sasuke was healed.

Csdabest
Hachibi was hurt. Hachibi even stated it lost several of its tails. It had to use a kawarimi with a severed tail to survive, As stated a desperation move. It would have died if sasuke didnt cut off the tail for karins life.

And Sasuke was still hurt from Itachi fight so Sasuke the front man wasnt even 100%.

You missed the main part of my post.

The only occurence of Sasuke using "supersonic" speed was hyperbole.

And their are characters faster than Sasuke. Kirabi outmaneuvered and mortally wounded Sasuke, while Sasuke had the Sharingan activated.

And Sasuke isn't even in this thread...

Its not hyperbole. it was stated by Kishi that The atatck he dodged while carring dead weight on him was supersonic. He dodged it with Shunshin. Shunshin wasnt even usd in the fight between kirabi and Sasuke and Sasuke wasnt 100%.

And Sasuke along with Taka are members of Akatasuki. The manga even goes to states when a situation is hyperbole like when they staed Madara could move at lightspeed. That was hyperbole.

but Sasuke surpassing supersonic speeds with his shunshin isnt hyperbole. And he has gotten even faster. Its a teleporation jutsu. That most ninja can do. Just Sasuke's is the fastest.

Originally posted by Slaanesh
deidara has no problem reacting to sasuke speed..sasuke was only able to get behind deidara because tobi distracted him..

yes and no. Sasuke wasnt aiming at Dei. If sasuke aiming for him he would have got dei. Sasuke caught Itachi off guard and he had Sharingan and could barely trace his movements. Also Tobi didnt really distract Dei. Sasuke was standing right infront of Tobi. So dei was looking right at him. Sasuke was just literally THAT fast

Csdabest
delete

leonheartmm
It depends on the user how fast it is. And no one in Naruto is supersonic speed.

is continuously depowering naruto characters to the point of ridicule a hobby of yours? sasuke against the sound nin, pre shippuden, with his newly acquired cursed seal level 1 was able to travel faster than sound WHILE carrying naruto and sakura with reletive ease. needless to say he is much MUCH faster now. the only HYPERBOLE in naruto, speedwise, was haku moving at lightspeed and sasuke actually being able to keep UP with him. naruto even in 1 tail was moving so fast that the incoming log of wood was burnt to ashed before it touched him simply by the turbulence of the air around him. not supersonic my ass.

bleach characters look faster in the anime because of the cinematic ANGLES. compare the mangas without any bias or input from the anime and u wont be able to come up with much saying, that one is faster than the other at all.

Csdabest
Originally posted by leonheartmm
is continuously depowering naruto characters to the point of ridicule a hobby of yours? sasuke against the sound nin, pre shippuden, with his newly acquired cursed seal level 1 was able to travel faster than sound WHILE carrying naruto and sakura with reletive ease. needless to say he is much MUCH faster now. the only HYPERBOLE in naruto, speedwise, was haku moving at lightspeed and sasuke actually being able to keep UP with him. naruto even in 1 tail was moving so fast that the incoming log of wood was burnt to ashed before it touched him simply by the turbulence of the air around him. not supersonic my ass.

bleach characters look faster in the anime because of the cinematic ANGLES. compare the mangas without any bias or input from the anime and u wont be able to come up with much saying, that one is faster than the other at all.

For the MOST part agreed.

Dark-Jaxx

bleach characters look faster in the anime because of the cinematic ANGLES. compare the mangas without any bias or input from the anime and u wont be able to come up with much saying, that one is faster than the other at all. 1. The statements that Haku was lightspeed and Sasuke was supersonic was from the exact same source, both are hyperbole, especially the Haku shit. Naruto 1 Tailed burned the wood to ashes with the turbulance of the air around him? Or...It could be because the Kyuubi chakra emanates heat. no expression Shit, Sasuke had some desgree of trouble dodging the kunai from Itachi, who wasn't even trying to kill Sasuke, and Kishi confirmed the kunai in Naruto are not as fast as bullets.

2. Angles? Lul wut? They are faster by quantifiable feats. Kyoraku while carrying dead wait traveled several miles with a leap, in an instant. Ichigo in an instant block thousands of razor sharp and fast petals from all sides. Kenpachi Zaraki was able to dodge the sword slashes of Tosen, a captain level, simply because he could feet Tosen's sword hit his clothes which allowed him to dodge at the last second. Bleachers are faster.

Csdabest
1. The statements that Haku was lightspeed and Sasuke was supersonic was from the exact same source, both are hyperbole, especially the Haku shit. Naruto 1 Tailed burned the wood to ashes with the turbulance of the air around him? Or...It could be because the Kyuubi chakra emanates heat. no expression Shit, Sasuke had some desgree of trouble dodging the kunai from Itachi, who wasn't even trying to kill Sasuke, and Kishi confirmed the kunai in Naruto are not as fast as bullets.

2. Angles? Lul wut? They are faster by quantifiable feats. Kyoraku while carrying dead wait traveled several miles with a leap, in an instant. Ichigo in an instant block thousands of razor sharp and fast petals from all sides. Kenpachi Zaraki was able to dodge the sword slashes of Tosen, a captain level, simply because he could feet Tosen's sword hit his clothes which allowed him to dodge at the last second. Bleachers are faster.

I dont ever remember from any source That Haku was lightspeed. And the attack that Sasuke dodge was supersonic. Which reffers to him being faster than Supersonic. Is it really that hard to beleive.There are faster speed feats. Hell there are people in manga that can catch bullets and dodge them with ease. Bullets are few times faster than sound i beleive.

Makyou Hyoushou is a Ninjutsu technique which uses nearby water to form long flat ice mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Haku himself then places his body inside one of the mirrors. Once inside the mirror, Haku can use the mirror reflections to confuse his target. Utilizing the reflections, Haku can almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Due to the speed, his target will appear to be moving in slow motion. Because of this he can unleash numerous needles into his opponent with little difficulty. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up Haku's chakra.

Hear is one of the mroe correct descriptions of is Ice mirrors attack.

Sasuke is clearly over Suspersonic speed with Shunshin. A JUTSU. not his regular speed. Yet your willing to say that Madara cant keep up. Why. Because of a jutsu. IF Minato placed his tag on the other side of the world. He could get there Instantly. Why because its a jutsu. Justsu make that impossible possible. Just Sasuke with this jutsu. Pushes it further than anyone else

leonheartmm
1. The statements that Haku was lightspeed and Sasuke was supersonic was from the exact same source, both are hyperbole, especially the Haku shit. Naruto 1 Tailed burned the wood to ashes with the turbulance of the air around him? Or...It could be because the Kyuubi chakra emanates heat. no expression Shit, Sasuke had some desgree of trouble dodging the kunai from Itachi, who wasn't even trying to kill Sasuke, and Kishi confirmed the kunai in Naruto are not as fast as bullets.

same source????? they happened in two very different places in the manga. one tailed naruto's chakra was only hot enough to produce a LITTLE steam on the water he was standing on. and BTW, the naruto that BURNED that LOG wasnt even 1 tailed, he was just kyuubi CHAKRA naruto as i recall. the chakra burns slowly, NOT with the heat of friggin sodium. ur explanation doesnt make sense as u can see, it was his SPEED which burned it. kishi "confirmed" that fact in the early or late part of the chuunin exam arc if i remember. a LOT of time has passed since then, and basically you are pisking the lowest level feats of characters. why dont you mention pre shippuden rock lee with his gates open hitting gaara hundreds of times, coming, in from the entire distance of the stadium in the blink of an eye? doesnt matter, the instance of sasuke with the partial curse seal defeating that sound guy more than proves that even then, he wss going beyond mach 1.

yes, one leap, which took.....................one panel. time is never mentioned. faster than even rock lee with his gates open..............naaah not really sure about that. or how about sasuke reaching to the top of where diedara was flying in his clay bird above the explosives in the blink of an eye from the ground? how about itachi reacting to kirin and creating susano? ichigo's feat was one of REFLEXES not of SPEED as far as cutting down the blades, there are many more feats of REFLEXES in naruto too. and tousen wasnt exactly FAST. gaara's sand alone was keeping up with sasuke's normal punches even AFTER they had made contact, creating spikes and stuff by his conciouss control. again, there are NO quantifyable feats by which bleachers are faster or stronger than naruto characters. infact, its the opposite. the only difference is the ANIME gives characters arbitrary speed depending on STYLE of animation and fluidity. mangas have none of that.

Csdabest
Sasuke summoned a giant ass snake, placed it under a genjutsu, then used another spacetime jutsu to get out of the area all in the matter of an instant from being incinerated

yungz22
Sasuke summoned a giant ass snake, placed it under a genjutsu, then used another spacetime jutsu to get out of the area all in the matter of an instant from being incinerated

touche

Dark-Jaxx
same source????? they happened in two very different places in the manga. one tailed naruto's chakra was only hot enough to produce a LITTLE steam on the water he was standing on. and BTW, the naruto that BURNED that LOG wasnt even 1 tailed, he was just kyuubi CHAKRA naruto as i recall. the chakra burns slowly, NOT with the heat of friggin sodium. ur explanation doesnt make sense as u can see, it was his SPEED which burned it. kishi "confirmed" that fact in the early or late part of the chuunin exam arc if i remember. a LOT of time has passed since then, and basically you are pisking the lowest level feats of characters. why dont you mention pre shippuden rock lee with his gates open hitting gaara hundreds of times, coming, in from the entire distance of the stadium in the blink of an eye? doesnt matter, the instance of sasuke with the partial curse seal defeating that sound guy more than proves that even then, he wss going beyond mach 1.

yes, one leap, which took.....................one panel. time is never mentioned. faster than even rock lee with his gates open..............naaah not really sure about that. or how about sasuke reaching to the top of where diedara was flying in his clay bird above the explosives in the blink of an eye from the ground? how about itachi reacting to kirin and creating susano? ichigo's feat was one of REFLEXES not of SPEED as far as cutting down the blades, there are many more feats of REFLEXES in naruto too. and tousen wasnt exactly FAST. gaara's sand alone was keeping up with sasuke's normal punches even AFTER they had made contact, creating spikes and stuff by his conciouss control. again, there are NO quantifyable feats by which bleachers are faster or stronger than naruto characters. infact, its the opposite. the only difference is the ANIME gives characters arbitrary speed depending on STYLE of animation and fluidity. mangas have none of that. 1. The Databook I believe, which is full of hyperbole. One Tails was also hot enough to destroy a log apparently. And dude, you just said it was one tailed Naruto, pick one. Kishi confirmed it was Naruto's speed which burned it? Prove this please. I'm not picking the lowest level of feats for characters, other than a single piece of hyperbole, there is absolutely no indication of them being able to move at sound speed. Pre Shippuden Rock Lee with the 5 Gates open is much faster than most in the series, Sasuke included, and even then it was not sound speed, he was moving across a span of 15 feet in distance, and did not hit Gaara hundreds of times, you just pulled that number from your ass.

2. Actually, Yamamoto clearly said one leap in an instant, and even mention several miles, so we know he did it in one leap, an instant, and several miles. Yeah, that trumps all Naruto speed feats short of Madara, which is more a form of teleportation. Yeah, is faster than 5 Gates Rock Lee by feats. Also faster than Sasuke jumping to Deidara's clay bird, which was not several miles up. Itachi uses Susano with his MIND, it is not an indication of how faster his body can react. Reflex speed is more important than movement speed in a fight dude. Tosen is not the fastest, but he is still a Captain, and as such his Shunpo is more advanced than most. No quantifiable feats of speed and strength? O really? How's about friggin Sajin throwing a building sized Fraccion like a friggin rag doll? Or said Fraccion punching Sajin a mile away and through buildings, and this is while normal sized. How about when Kenny and Ichigo clashed and cut several buildings in half? How about Kenny, once he got serious, cutting Noitora, who has one of the strongest Hierro's(defense) of the Espade down with a single blow once he got serious? Oh and btw, Kenny also overpowered Sajin in battle, making him more powerful. And I provided some speed feats. Hell, Yachiru was able to reach the execution site in a short amount of time when she was still in the ground level of Seretei.

Csdabest
Sasuke's Shunshin>5 gates speed. Kakashi could visually keep up with Lees movement. Yet Itachi who had better eyes could BEARLy keep up with Sasuke shunshin. Gates has only managed to outspeed slow characters. But there isnt much indicating that gates is faster than shunshin. Specially when shunshin has better feats.

Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke's Shunshin>5 gates speed. Kakashi could visually keep up with Lees movement. Yet Itachi who had better eyes could BEARLy keep up with Sasuke shunshin. Gates has only managed to outspeed slow characters. But there isnt much indicating that gates is faster than shunshin. Specially when shunshin has better feats. Itachi could barely keep up? I think you have that backwards. Itachi is faster than Sasuke.

Kento
Itachi could barely keep up? I think you have that backwards. Itachi is faster than Sasuke. http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/8/naruto/chapter.11919/page.3/

I think he's talking about this.

leonheartmm
no the speed of attack=speed of sound is mentioned BY the member of the sound nin, and also proven by the guy who sasuke was dodging, using SHOCKWAVES, which are faster than he speed of sound. pre shippuden rock lee with 5 gates open is not superior to 1 tails or curse mark 2 at all. again, kakashi's eyes cud more than keep up with the gates. it WASNT 15 feat, YOU pulled that number out of your ass, 15 feat is not even the height of a short two story building, he was jumping ffrom the ENDS of the fighting arena and roof.

actually yamamoto said miles in one flash step. thats all. again, how can that be used to verify SPEED, if time isnt known. unless ur saying its instantaneous{which makes it beyond lightspeed}, you have no argument. and no, it isnt superior to lee's feat at all, the guy was busting pure granite simply by running on it.

strength? what about kyuubi chakra naruto throwing sasuke down so hard that he was breaking the entire foot of mountains/cliffs. what about chouji and his multisize technique and the fat sound nin easily pushing him up in the air with one arm{ARGUABLY bigger than any1 in bleach}, what about kimimaru foring his way out of gaara's sand. as far as DESTRUCTION goes{which is what you hav mentioned in the zaraki/ichigo fight etc} lmao, naruto characters have proven beyond a doubt that they are more destructive than bleachers. simple chidori/raasengan pre shippuden clashes were causing shockwaves on the entire lake. the last one of 1 tail and cm2 created enough excess misma to create an artificial geographical thunderstom. gaara pre shippuden was reaarranging the entire geography of the area with his jutsu. kimimaru while gying covered the entire area as far as the eye can see into nearly diomand hard 4 storey high bone spears. naruto with his wind chakra ALONE split what was a small crustal PLATE's side, not to mentione yamamoto summoning that plate to begin with, the kyuuubi cud create tsunamis and destroy mountains with a merey twirl of its single tail, the 4 tails was creating explosions on the level of medium nukes and creating meteor craters, didara's c-3 was going to destroy an entire city wide area and his final suicide jutsu on panel created an explosion with a PURE blast radius of 10 kilometres{and it was reaching into space and had a much MUCH bigger radius in the drawing}, pain is creating a jutsu which can destroy entire countries/continents and then be used again for more, no1 know what the **** madara can do and i think i dont have to mention itachi's sun heat jutsus etc.

by feats, narutoers are clearly above. its just that spamming isnt as prevelant in naruto.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/8/naruto/chapter.11919/page.3/

I think he's talking about this. Their Genjutsu battle?

Csdabest
Their Genjutsu battle?

Wasn't a genjutsu battle. Kishi in the DB used it as an example of Itachi using his Crow kage bushin.

Dark-Jaxx
Then how does that prove Itachi cannot react to Sasuke's Shunsuin when he DID react to it? no expression

NonSensi-Klown
I'm incredibly weary of the data book. It's already been proven that some of the stuff in it is hyperbole, and because it's translated verb and tense usage get messed up, which can throw off an entire definition.

Kento
Then how does that prove Itachi cannot react to Sasuke's Shunsuin when he DID react to it? no expression Actually Itachi didn't react but he was able to follow..But then again it was just a clone. And he didn't exactly try since all he did was come to deliver a message. Besides clones are usually weaker than the user unless it's shadow clone.

NonSensi-Klown
And even then... Itachi was literally dying.

Dark-Jaxx
Hm. Yeah, I distinctly remember Sasuke commenting during their real fight on Itachi's speed.

NonSensi-Klown
And I believe Zetsu also commented on how Itachi normally would have been able to dodge the kage bunshin shuriken with more ease... but he was ****ed up.

Dark-Jaxx
And not even trying.

NonSensi-Klown
And with an arm missing.

Dark-Jaxx
And with a 28 inch penis weighing him down.

NonSensi-Klown
And with Sol trapped to his back.

Dark-Jaxx
And after being pounded in the ass by me.

Csdabest
Actually Itachi didn't react but he was able to follow..But then again it was just a clone. And he didn't exactly try since all he did was come to deliver a message. Besides clones are usually weaker than the user unless it's shadow clone.

Not really only chakra is split. Strength, speed stays the same. Ninjutsu stay the same. Though a clone may not be able to perform some high end jutsu cuz it has less chakra.

Dark-Jaxx
Chakra is used to amp speed and strength.

Csdabest
Not really. The stats they have are not effected by chakra.They have their normal. Speed. And so on. By speed and strength are not really effected by chakra unless you use shunshin or chakra enufsed punches

Dark-Jaxx
All the Gates do for Lee is increase his own chakra level to incredibly high levels, which as an effect increases his speed and strength as well. Same with Kyuubi chakra or Cursed Seal.

Kento
Not really only chakra is split. Strength, speed stays the same. Ninjutsu stay the same. Though a clone may not be able to perform some high end jutsu cuz it has less chakra. Having less chakra means your weaker. Which still really doesn't matter as Itachi wasn't there to fight, and because clones are usually weaker in everyway except shadow clones which are a forbidden jutsu and a double edge sword for people not Naruto. Example water clones. Same basic function as shadow clones weaker than the user.

Csdabest
All the Gates do for Lee is increase his own chakra level to incredibly high levels, which as an effect increases his speed and strength as well. Same with Kyuubi chakra or Cursed Seal.

Actually gates unlocked the limiters on the body set by the mind. For muscles. Lungs heart. and of course chakra. It doesnt just release chakra it releases the limiters on everything

Csdabest
Having less chakra means your weaker. Which still really doesn't matter as Itachi wasn't there to fight, and because clones are usually weaker in everyway except shadow clones which are a forbidden jutsu and a double edge sword for people not Naruto. Example water clones. Same basic function as shadow clones weaker than the user.

Not at all. Its just the chakra thats effected. if someone has a strength stat of 4. After KB their strength stat is not going to be 2. Its just chakra.

Kento
Not at all. Its just the chakra thats effected. if someone has a strength stat of 4. After KB their strength stat is not going to be 2. Its just chakra. Depends on the person. And when people get an amp in chakra they get a lot faster. Like Kyuubi Naruto, Cursed Seal Sasuke, Butterfly Chouji. All they do is get a chakra amp, and become stronger, and faster.

Which really doesn't matter because the user may still be the same but the clone isn't the user, and aren't meant to be used to fight with anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.