Mukai vs M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Which boss wins ?

Sado22
going by feats, Bison. Mukai has some badass moves but he hasn't done squat. though the fact that it took Kyo and Iori and Kagura TOGETHER to stop should say something.

~Sado

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22
though the fact that it took Kyo and Iori and Kagura TOGETHER to stop should say something.

~Sado

So they're the official group that actually beat Mukai?

seemed like whatever team you went with beat Mukai going by all the endings.

Sado22
yeah because kyo's team was the champion team. Same case in KoFXI. that's why kyo's the shite cuz he won KoF moretimes than anyone:

Kyo (SIX TIMES! kof94, kof95, kof96, kof97, kof2003 and kofxi)

Iori (two times, with kyo)

k' (3 times, kof99 kof00 and kof01)

terry (2time, ff3 and ff2)

alba (2 times, kofmi1 and kofmi2)

ryo (1 time, aof1)

rock (1 time, motw)

Kirikaze Fuuma
Mukai wins. even after defeated by Kyo, Iori and Chizuru, he is unscathed. that proves how strong Mukai is.

Sado22
ditto

Dark-Jaxx
Bison, he has sumthin that vaguely resembles actual feats.

Beating someone is not a feat, being beaten sure as hell is not a feat.

Kirikaze Fuuma
being beaten but remain unscathed is a feat.

Man of Violence
Bison has some feats and said ways to gauge his power. Mukai has no feats and was beaten by people wit no feats.

Bison wins...again. Can we start puttin SF dudes against guys wit feats and showins of strength so that these long debates will actually mean something?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo's feats are :

1. smack his partners Benimaru and Daimon just by a shockwave of his move while he performed his new technique (see KOF 96 story)
2. parry an iron mast with his back hand covered with a flame (KOF another day)
3. able to KO a demon(not a pro wrestler) which is much stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power (KOF 97)

and I haven't use KOF zillion's and KOF kyo's feats.

sorry but Bison lose.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo's feats are :

1. smack his partners Benimaru and Daimon just by a shockwave of his move while he performed his new technique (see KOF 96 story) That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally.

2. parry an iron mast with his back hand covered with a flame (KOF another day) Did the creators say that those were canon abilities and if you can prove it then that would be a decent feat, not that it will be anything to Bison, tho.

3. able to KO a demon(not a pro wrestler) which is much stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power (KOF 97) For the last time...BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.

and I haven't use KOF zillion's and KOF kyo's feats. And if you can show me were the creators say that the abilities shown are canon then I will not ignore you when you bring feats from these places. I like Kyo, I want him to have good feats. Er place you mentioned I have already seen. I know about KOF like I know SF...I'm thorough.

sorry but Bison lose. That's why I think yur a fanboi. You can't say some one beats another wit out proving it. Just cuz you like the game where one guy is from doesn't mean he will win. You need feats. Not A>B>C logic from a game that basically runs on jobbing.

Sado22
blasting people away with shockwaves of your technique is not a feat? especially if one of the two people includes a 100kg plus dude who is a judo veteran? confused

Kazenji
Wow gone off topic yet again.....

Dark-Jaxx
being beaten but remain unscathed is a feat. That doesn't even make sense.

Unless he ran away. smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
why don't you watch KOF 2003 ending again before the real ending?

he gets up (mostly because he took a beating) and then let the champions go to test whether humans can survived this age or not.

Dark-Jaxx
...So he got up after being knocked out?

That's not a feat, that is natural reaction after waking up from a KO. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Man of Violence

1. That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally.

2. Did the creators say that those were canon abilities and if you can prove it then that would be a decent feat, not that it will be anything to Bison, tho.

3. For the last time...BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.

4. And if you can show me were the creators say that the abilities shown are canon then I will not ignore you when you bring feats from these places. I like Kyo, I want him to have good feats. Er place you mentioned I have already seen. I know about KOF like I know SF...I'm thorough.

5. That's why I think yur a fanboi. You can't say some one beats another wit out proving it. Just cuz you like the game where one guy is from doesn't mean he will win. You need feats. Not A>B>C logic from a game that basically runs on jobbing.

1. only a shockwave of his move and it's not targeted to Benimaru and Daimon. read KOF 96 Kyo's story again.

2. KOF another day is canon. and it happened before MI2 and IIRC sponsored by Falcoon himself.

3. and someday when Ryu KO Gouki you'll say it's a feat.

4. both are semi-canon and directed by SNK himself. isn't that enough for you?

5. Sado and I have told you Kyo's feat but you keep denying. if I want to, I can let myself possessed by "fanboy no hadou" too but I never till now laughing . Mukai too can turn anything into a stone and proved unscathed after took a beating by Kyo, Iori(which is as powerful as Kyo or maybe even more) and Chizuru.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

That's not a feat, that is natural reaction after waking up from a KO. no expression

Mukai is unscathed. do you understand what is unscathed?

Dark-Jaxx
Mukai is unscathed. do you understand what is unscathed? You are saying he was not harmed?

This is quite clearly false, as he was KOed.

Now, he may not have been VISIBLY harmed, but he was beaten enough to be KOed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
here :

Dark-Jaxx
...I am confused, so what does that mean?

That he was beaten, but not KOed?

Sado22
yeah, get used to Japanese media. basically, as far as they are concerned you can lose a fight without really being hurt. basically what they are saying is that the person who was beaten barely made any effort. its confusing of course, but basically the person who giving very little of himself in the fight and was at most "dazed momentarily". think of it as a temporary setback in a fight.

best example would be, Apollo Creed vs Rocky balboa the first round of their first fight. creed was just fooling around and sticking n moving and was barely giving anything in the fight. then a big haymaker by Rocky puts him down. but it wasn't a KO. it was a knockdown that resulted cuz Apollo got too cocky for his own good and was surprised. the same thing happened with Mukai. he was momentarily surprised.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
Only Mukai did not continue fighting did he? Cause this isn't boxing. There is no such thing as a "TKO" or a count-out in a real fight.

Kirikaze Fuuma
he want so see whether humans can survive "this" age.

Dark-Jaxx
...So then he was not "defeated" at all. no expression

Why didn't you just say that?

Kirikaze Fuuma
a typo. did I mentioned he was defeated again since my first post?

Sado22
....cuz he wasn't beaten no expression

Man of Violence
blasting people away with shockwaves of your technique is not a feat? especially if one of the two people includes a 100kg plus dude who is a judo veteran? confused LOL, I said..."That really isn't a big deal but it's a feat...finally."

And what does a Goro bein a judo vet have to do wit him bein blow back? Totally unnecessary.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

That's not a feat, that is natural reaction after waking up from a KO. no expression laughing out loud

Man of Violence
1. only a shockwave of his move and it's not targeted to Benimaru and Daimon. read KOF 96 Kyo's story again.

2. KOF another day is canon. and it happened before MI2 and IIRC sponsored by Falcoon himself.

3. and someday when Ryu KO Gouki you'll say it's a feat.

4. both are semi-canon and directed by SNK himself. isn't that enough for you?

5. Sado and I have told you Kyo's feat but you keep denying. if I want to, I can let myself possessed by "fanboy no hadou" too but I never till now laughing . Mukai too can turn anything into a stone and proved unscathed after took a beating by Kyo, Iori(which is as powerful as Kyo or maybe even more) and Chizuru. 1. So....big deal. That doesn't make Mukai strong, that's not his feat.

2. That's part of KOF MI, not the regular KOF. Not only is that BS but that's 2 different Kyos. And i could use you and Sado's stupid ass logic and say big deal, he still got his ass beat by that sissy Alba who has NO feats so that make Kyo weak.

3.No, I'm not like you. I know what real feats are. Now when Ryu KO's Akuma and knocks'im into a mountain and then the mountain crumbles or Ryu KO's Akuma wit 1 hand behind his back, I will say it's a feat then.

4.Show it to me or tell me where I can find it and then when the creators of the movie say "That's how they would fight with out game restrictions." I will believe you.

5. laughing out loud And nearly erbody on this forum told you those were not feats. BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT. All that you said is BS thus far and involve A>B>C logic of characters who have no feats either but A>B>C logic .

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. So....big deal. That doesn't make Mukai strong, that's not his feat.

2. That's part of KOF MI, not the regular KOF. Not only is that BS but that's 2 different Kyos. And i could use you and Sado's stupid ass logic and say big deal, he still got his ass beat by that sissy Alba who has NO feats so that make Kyo weak.

3.No, I'm not like you. I know what real feats are. Now when Ryu KO's Akuma and knocks'im into a mountain and then the mountain crumbles or Ryu KO's Akuma wit 1 hand behind his back, I will say it's a feat then.

4.Show it to me or tell me where I can find it and then when the creators of the movie say "That's how they would fight with out game restrictions." I will believe you.

5. laughing out loud And nearly erbody on this forum told you those were not feats. BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT. All that you said is BS thus far and involve A>B>C logic of characters who have no feats either but A>B>C logic .

1. please imagine what will happened to Benimaru and daimon if Kyo targeted them as his targets. and this is KOF 1996 Kyo which is still obviously weaker than KOF 2003 Kyo.

2. KOF MI is a spinoff of KOF series. nuff said.

3. let's see about that laughing out loud

4. before that please show me when did Udon stated to show the real power of SF characters and how they fight.

5. IIRC it's only you who keep denying my statement in this thread. don't tell me that you are everybody laughing out loud. it's up to you whether you want to trust it or not. but all I see is deny even after I found some of it in KOF official website. if you can't accept it then here's my final words for you : GTFO.

Sado22
cuz he's 100kgs plus and judo is all about being well planted in the ground. i bet if ryu blew off hugo with a haoduken fanboys won't wait an instant to shove it down the world's throat rolling on floor laughing

in my best fanboy imitation:
"that's not a bad feat for kyo as much as its a great feat for Alba"
hysterical

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
hysterical

~Sado Which is correct.

Sado22
good. so alba has feats then smile

Man of Violence
1. please imagine what will happened to Benimaru and daimon if Kyo targeted them as his targets. and this is KOF 1996 Kyo which is still obviously weaker than KOF 2003 Kyo. They are fodder, they have no feats. The only thing that makes these guys above human is Beni's electricity and Daimon may be slighty above human in the power aspect.Originally posted by Sado22
cuz he's 100kgs plus and judo is all about being well planted in the ground. i bet if ryu blew off hugo with a haoduken fanboys won't wait an instant to shove it down the world's throat rolling on floor laughing Are you kiddin' me? Hugo is WAAAAAYYYYYY bigger and heavier than Daimon. And nothin that you have stated tells me that Daimon is resistant to gettin' blown away by powerful moves.

hysterical

~Sado laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Yur logic truly tickles me.

2. KOF MI is a spinoff of KOF series. nuff said. It's a spin off but it aint canon. X-men VS Street Fighter is a spin off of Street Fighter so now it's okay to use feats from that game as well.

3. let's see about that laughing out loud And we will.

4. before that please show me when did Udon stated to show the real power of SF characters and how they fight.I already did in the Cloud VS Akuma thread and YOU had nothin to say. I showed YOU. Go look for it.

5. IIRC it's only you who keep denying my statement in this thread. don't tell me that you are everybody laughing out loud. it's up to you whether you want to trust it or not. but all I see is deny even after I found some of it in KOF official website. if you can't accept it then here's my final words for you : GTFO. Its not just me. Er body except Sado has told you that BEATING SOME ONE IS NOT A FEAT.laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
his moves didn't targeted to Daimon or Benimaru. and Daimon which is 100kg weight smacked to the ground just because of it's shockwave. is that really hard to understand?

checked and I didn't found any statements about that. where did you found that statement?besides this is VS series which is obviously not canon. fail.

shut up. just show me the statements.

while you told me that when Ryu beating Gouki with one hand is a feat. laughing out loud

Man of Violence
his moves didn't targeted to Daimon or Benimaru. and Daimon which is 100kg weight smacked to the ground just because of it's shockwave. is that really hard to understand? What ever dude, I am so done arguin about Kyo in a thread he has nothin to do wit.

checked and I didn't found any statements about that. where did you found that statement?besides this is VS series which is obviously not canon. fail ???. X-Men VS SF is a spin off just like KOF MI, it's the 1st in the VS series.

shut up. just show me the statements.Phuck you. I did already. You show me now.

while you told me that when Ryu beating Gouki with one hand is a feat. laughing out loud He would be doing it wit a blatant handicap. Phail

Kirikaze Fuuma
What ever dude, I am so done arguin about Kyo in a thread he has nothin to do wit.

???. X-Men VS SF is a spin off just like KOF MI, it's the 1st in the VS series.

Phuck you. I did already. You show me now.

He would be doing it wit a blatant handicap. Phail

done.

VS series is never canon. besides, AD shows Kyo pursuing Ash while Iori already lost his flames.

which page? I'll look for it. if you don't want to tell me, then forget it.

the category is still beating someone. fail.

Man of Violence
VS series is never canon. You sure about that? The abilities are, wit some time I can prove that as well. Show me where it says KOFMI is canon

which page? I'll look for it. if you don't want to tell me, then forget it. You know what I really don't feel like it but I will show you yet another official source to quiet you

LINK
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/blog/2008/07/23/ ryu_final_the_real_street_fighter_iii_and_iv_repri
nt_from_1up

LOL, this is Capcom's official site. If you try to argue wit this I will lose all respect for you, man.

the category is still beating someone. fail. It's wit a handi cap though. Do you want me to show you my post where i said beating some one is not a feat unlee the character beaten is proven to be powerful and wit a handi cap. I can show you. I'm tired of the BS, now.

Kirikaze Fuuma
You sure about that? The abilities are, wit some time I can prove that as well. Show me where it says KOFMI is canon

You know what I really don't feel like it but I will show you yet another official source to quiet you

LINK
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/blog/2008/07/23/ ryu_final_the_real_street_fighter_iii_and_iv_repri
nt_from_1up

LOL, this is Capcom's official site. If you try to argue wit this I will lose all respect for you, man.

It's wit a handicap though. Do you want me to show you my post where i said beating some one is not a feat unlee the character beaten is proven to be powerful and wit a handi cap. I can show you. I'm tired of the BS, now.

both are KOF. what makes them different? 2D and 3D? please...

some nice site. but when I read it from page 1-4, I realize this is not capcom's official site. there are something such as gundams, KOF, harry potter, marvel, list goes on. you want capcom's official site? take this : http://www.capcom.com/.
since I'm tired to debate with you, I'll tell you about KOF zillion. it was sponsored by SNK themself and SNK even make a trailer video about it. it's come from SNK so it was considered as semi canon.

so, the only feats for beating someone is beating with handicap?

Sado22
in SNK, the only games that are not canon are the "dream matches" and the "specials". other than that, every thing is canon. on top of that they have 3 timelines:
AoF-FF timeline
KoF-FF timeline
kofmi timeline

in terms of height, Hugo is 7"2 and Goro is 6"8.
heavier, yes, Hugo is 220kgs while Goro is 140kgs.
as for being blown away, Goro is 140kgs, to move that away with just the shockwave of the impact of your punches is one hell of a power feat since kyo was several paces away. that's one. secondly, goro excells in a MA that is all about being grounded and having great footing. its the same reaon why when Bruce Lee first aired the 1inch punch everyone was so shocked because he sent a Judo goldmedalist backwards despite his resistence.
you understand it now?

~Sado

Man of Violence
both are KOF. what makes them different? 2D and 3D? please... And X-Men VS Street Fighter and Street Fighter are both Street Fighter games. So does this mean that those arguin' for SF can use the SFEX games?

some nice site. but when I read it from page 1-4, I realize this is not capcom's official site. there are something such as gundams, KOF, harry potter, marvel, list goes on. you want capcom's official site? take this : http://www.capcom.com/.
since I'm tired to debate with you, I'll tell you about KOF zillion. it was sponsored by SNK themself and SNK even make a trailer video about it. it's come from SNK so it was considered as semi canon. That's it. You are officially dead to me.

Can you not read, the link says http://www.CAPCOM-UNITY.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

Do you wanna know how you get to Capcom Unity?

1. Go to Capcom.com

2. Click Capcom US

3. Click "Community" Here you go use the link below and click "Community"...do it, click community...

http://shop.capcom.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=capcomus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

4. Your there! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You can tell me about KOF Zillion all you want, untill you show me proof, I will not believe you. Do you realize how errornous your logic is? By usin' it I can say that any game made by Capcom wit SF chararcters in it is semi canon. Do you know how many outrageous feats that is?
so, the only feats for beating someone is beating with handicap? Yes, if the one you beat is proven to be strong and you beat this proven strong foe wit a handicap then it's a GOOD feat.

Man of Violence
in SNK, the only games that are not canon are the "dream matches" and the "specials". other than that, every thing is canon. on top of that they have 3 timelines:
AoF-FF timeline
KoF-FF timeline
kofmi timeline laughing KOFMI is not canon to the regular KOF, if it is then prove it, that's all I ask.

in terms of height, Hugo is 7"2 and Goro is 6"8.
heavier, yes, Hugo is 220kgs while Goro is 140kgs.
as for being blown away, Goro is 140kgs, to move that away with just the shockwave of the impact of your punches is one hell of a power feat since kyo was several paces away. that's one. secondly, goro excells in a MA that is all about being grounded and having great footing. its the same reaon why when Bruce Lee first aired the 1inch punch everyone was so shocked because he sent a Judo goldmedalist backwards despite his resistence.
you understand it now?

~Sado That is a good feat for Kyo, but it doesn't hold a candle to liftin' tons or vaporizin' cities, is all I'm sayin. And that stuff you said about Bruce Lee really contardicts what your sayin' about Kyo. You say it's an UNBELIEVBLY POWERFUL feat cuz he blew away Goro and Beni and then you compare it to Bruce who is a regular man. Yes it is a feat but not an exeptional one, that's my point.

And really, what does Kyo have to do wit this, his name is not in the title? This is like me usin' Ryu feats to back up Bison's, that's not how you debate.

Sado22
laughing out loud
the creators themselves said its a different timeline. the characters are still the same so abilities are the same. timeline doesn't change ability.

fair enough *shrug*

~Sado

Man of Violence
laughing out loud
the creators themselves said its a different timeline. the characters are still the same so abilities are the same. timeline doesn't change ability. Where did they say this so that I can look, I have no prollem admittin' I'm wrong, just show me. Or tell me, is it some kind of DVD where they say it.

Wiki says this...

"The producer of the Maximum Impact series, Falcoon, stated that the Maximum Impact games are in a different canon from the original series of games"

That's all I have to go on

4RX
I love how Man of Violence tells someone to prove something's canonical value, when he never bothers to show UDON doesn't make anything short of canon.

Has this been a habit of yours or did you just start being a hypocrite?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I know you can lie better than this. erm

Sado22
Falcoon said it was a different timeline. which is what i'm saying. timeline doesn't change abilities of a character because they are the same person, just in a different timeline. that's why Rock and Terry are contemporaries in the KoFMI but aren't in KoF-FF timeline. this aint Marvel 616 and Marvel Ultimate. this is simply different timeline.

and...did you just quote wiki at me? no expression

@Kirikaze & 4rX, no need to resort to accusations. the man aint sure, is all.

Dark-Jaxx
Timeline actually DOES often change the abilities of characters Sado.

Sado22
not really

4RX
I have to agree with Jaxx, actually.

Take Z characters in the Buu Saga for example. They are the same, yet look how massively more powered they are in the final saga. But, there are years separating those. If it's not that long of a time then I guess it's o-kay. If the game in discussion takes place between two canonical games for instance, then the feats, accomplishments, blah blah blah, should be ok for the most part.

^That has more to do with power levels than abilities though, but I doubt any new abilities were gained in KOFMI

Dark-Jaxx
No, I think Sado means that they are in kinda an alternate universe, either that or it is a what if so and so happened scenario.

Sado22
SNK has a weird habit of coming up with some f0cked up shite. what i mean is this: the timelines don't change the characters as much as they change the time of the events in the characters' lives.

to give an example, consider: FF-AoF timeline has terry fighting geese when he was 20 in FF1, and fighting him again when he was 24 in FFRB. KoF-FF timeline simply "shifts time" so that while terry has beaten Geese once already, he hasn't beaten him yet for the final time in FFRB (notice that he's still 24 in kofxi despite it being 10+ years to the tournament's history). KoFMI timeline, again, acknowledges Terry's first defeat of Geese at the age of 20 but at the same time has also had Terry defeat Geese at the age of 24, but Rock wasn't a little kid but in his teens when it happened (unlike MOTW where rock was only 7 at the time).

so you see, the universe is still the same. its only the "time" has shifted forward or backward. i hope it explaisn it because there really isn't a simpler of way of explaning sad

~Sado

Man of Violence
Originally posted by 4RX
I love how Man of Violence tells someone to prove something's canonical value, when he never bothers to show UDON doesn't make anything short of canon.

Has this been a habit of yours or did you just start being a hypocrite? That's why I call you a dumbass. Have you clicked any of the links I've posted? Do you even have opinions on the threads or do you just post stupid ass comments about me instead of the debate at hand. I mean really, dude...you suck and hard.

Not once have you posted in a thread and said this guy wins cuz....
You post in a thread and come at who ever Sado is debatin'. That sux to the highest level of suckitude. It makes it seem like you came to KMC just to dick ride or that yur a, dare I say it....a sock

4RX
Funny considering none of your links had anything to do with what I said, and you're not one to make fun of how people debate. Ever since you joined this forum, you've been getting asspwned by just by a mere few, Remulous. laughing

Just to make this clear, whenever I state a winner and not the reason, it's when I'm not serious. Most can see that easily, but not the likes of you I suppose.

Which is why the thing you're best at is attacking people with your fanboyism, hostility and hypocrisy. srsly It's trash such as yourself that prevent people from coming here as they used to, but this probably doesn't get through that thick skull. Just continue masturbating to SF characters like you were just doing.

4RX
LINK
nt_from_1up

LOL, this is Capcom's official site. If you try to argue wit this I will lose all respect for you, man.My mistake. I didn't see this posted on the other page so that's a mistake on my part, but I hope you realize this alone does not suffice as proof.

Toriyama gave Teoi Animation the ok with GT. Guess what? That does not make GT nor the abilities displayed in GT, canon. I hope you swallow this instead of pulling insults out of your ass in your next post. This brings up the timeline issue, also.

What is the timeline UDON uses? Who knows. It may be after the (canonical) years of Street Fighter, which would make everything invalid as far as the canon is concerned. Don't blame anyone who doesn't know this. It's your job to provide all the specifics.

Dark-Jaxx
SNK has a weird habit of coming up with some f0cked up shite. what i mean is this: the timelines don't change the characters as much as they change the time of the events in the characters' lives.

to give an example, consider: FF-AoF timeline has terry fighting geese when he was 20 in FF1, and fighting him again when he was 24 in FFRB. KoF-FF timeline simply "shifts time" so that while terry has beaten Geese once already, he hasn't beaten him yet for the final time in FFRB (notice that he's still 24 in kofxi despite it being 10+ years to the tournament's history). KoFMI timeline, again, acknowledges Terry's first defeat of Geese at the age of 20 but at the same time has also had Terry defeat Geese at the age of 24, but Rock wasn't a little kid but in his teens when it happened (unlike MOTW where rock was only 7 at the time).

so you see, the universe is still the same. its only the "time" has shifted forward or backward. i hope it explaisn it because there really isn't a simpler of way of explaning sad

~Sado K.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

4RX
I hope someone pm's man of violence before he explodes on me with another rant - I'm not bothering to tell him how to calm his nerves.

Since I had more time to stay on here, I've come to realize more than what I've already pointed out regarding Udon and Capcom.

First of all, just because someone linked to a page that can be reached through Capcom's site does not make it valid. You posted someone's blog. That proof is worth as much as a pair of testicles for all I can see. By the way, "community" usually refers to a forum of some sort for people to share opinions. They don't necessarily contain hard, official facts like those found in a game.

Anyone can disregard the above points if they want, because all the quoted text points out is Udon did not butcher the characters and Capcom gave them the ok - this is something we already know. Why someone thinks that's the same as Udon's work being the canon material I can't fathom..or wait...maybe I can.

Last advice I will give to MOV. There's no need, or logic, in accusing others of doing things they're not doing, nor is there a need to hostilely respond to others. Instead why don't you address why you think they're wrong for once.

4RX
I will apologize for the inappropriate language. It's just this discussion about Udon has truly ticked me off at this point. Since I have not seen undeniable, evident proof that Udon makes canon storylines (or canon abilities) during my stay, I don't see a reason to assume they do.

Sado22
no expression

http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/art_of_fighting.htm

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
I forgot to answer this...

And X-Men VS Street Fighter and Street Fighter are both Street Fighter games. So does this mean that those arguin' for SF can use the SFEX games?

That's it. You are officially dead to me.

Can you not read, the link says http://www.CAPCOM-UNITY.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

Do you wanna know how you get to Capcom Unity?

1. Go to Capcom.com

2. Click Capcom US

3. Click "Community" Here you go use the link below and click "Community"...do it, click community...

http://shop.capcom.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=capcomus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

4. Your there! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You can tell me about KOF Zillion all you want, untill you show me proof, I will not believe you. Do you realize how errornous your logic is? By usin' it I can say that any game made by Capcom wit SF chararcters in it is semi canon. Do you know how many outrageous feats that is?
Yes, if the one you beat is proven to be strong and you beat this proven strong foe wit a handicap then it's a GOOD feat.

crossover game is different case, foo!

did you know that KOF zillion directed by SNK and even SNK create a video for it. it's up 2 you whether you want to believe it or not. I won't pour any more energy. please watch this.

riOqfNJwKkA

Man of Violence
Originally posted by 4RX
Funny considering none of your links had anything to do with what I said, and you're not one to make fun of how people debate. Ever since you joined this forum, you've been getting asspwned by just by a mere few, Remulous. laughing LOL...right. Phuckin' loser.

Originally posted by 4RX
Just to make this clear, whenever I state a winner and not the reason, it's when I'm not serious. Most can see that easily, but not the likes of you I suppose. You never post a winner, you just make dumbass comments like the sockin' idiot you are.

Originally posted by 4RX
Which is why the thing you're best at is attacking people with your fanboyism, hostility and hypocrisy. srsly It's trash such as yourself that prevent people from coming here as they used to, but this probably doesn't get through that thick skull. Just continue masturbating to SF characters like you were just doing. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I don't attack anyone, YOU did, that's why I called you a dumbass. It's not "trash" like me, it's wack ass gutter trash like you that stop peeps from postin', 99% of the forum will tell you that yur the prollem and that's why you get banned over and over. Now continue shovin' dildos up yur ass er time some one makes a post you like, phuckin ass clown. I said you were a sock...and you were.

Originally posted by 4RX
My mistake. I didn't see this posted on the other page so that's a mistake on my part, but I hope you realize this alone does not suffice as proof. And that's why yur a dumbass...loser

Originally posted by 4RX
Toriyama gave Teoi Animation the ok with GT. Guess what? That does not make GT nor the abilities displayed in GT, canon. I hope you swallow this instead of pulling insults out of your ass in your next post. This brings up the timeline issue, also.It does make the abilities canon AND UDON has to show er single comic to Capcom, not just get the okay to make one. What I've have shown is absolute undeniable proof that only an absolute, idiot, hater, or fanboi would attempt to deny.

Originally posted by 4RX
What is the timeline UDON uses? Who knows. It may be after the (canonical) years of Street Fighter, which would make everything invalid as far as the canon is concerned. Don't blame anyone who doesn't know this. It's your job to provide all the specifics. UDON doesn't use a time line, it is just retellin' the story of SF, it's all the games as they are wit a slight twist and fan service. That's all, the comic is not a parallel universe...it is SF.

Peach
There is no excuse for flaming or attacking other people.

Man of Violence, consider that a warning.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Peach
There is no excuse for flaming or attacking other people.
When did I do that? I did exactly what he was doin' to me. I thought it was okay, no one warned him.

Is it cuz I supported Obama and your mad that he won?

Sado22
back to topic. Mukai stones Bison big grin

Peach
When did I do that? I did exactly what he was doin' to me. I thought it was okay, no one warned him.

Is it cuz I supported Obama and your mad that he won?

In case you didn't notice, he was banned. And it's not the first report about your behavior we've seen.

When are you guys going to learn that "he started it" is NOT an excuse for bashing people? There is absolutely no excuse for bashing people. Period.

And for the record - I'm a huge supporter of Obama, and have been for years. I voted for him. I voted for him when he ran for Senate. I'm from freakin' Chicago. As if that has anything to do with your behavior, anyway.

NonSensi-Klown
I think Man of Violence is black, Peach.

Thus, that question was inevitable.

General Kaliero
Getting a bit off-topic, now...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Mukai wins. smile

Sado22
its funny how being black is the first thing some people fall back on to avoid responsibility for their behavior. "i didn't do anything wrong, you're just saying it cuz i'm black!" etc etc.

while that is true, in all honesty, i think MoV was being sarcastic.

~Sado

Man of Violence
In case you didn't notice, he was banned. for bein' a sock...

And it's not the first report about your behavior we've seen. Who else has told on me...that's lame.

And for the record - I'm a huge supporter of Obama, and have been for years. I voted for him. I voted for him when he ran for Senate. I'm from freakin' Chicago. As if that has anything to do with your behavior, anyway. Yes! That's what I'm talkin' aboutI We need more like you in the world!

Dark-Jaxx
Come
Help
A
Nigga
Get
Elected

And we did. 131

G4RTWR
LOL...right. Phuckin' loser.

You never post a winner, you just make dumbass comments like the sockin' idiot you are.
I could've sworn I voted in every thread I posted in...and most of the time, I gave my reasons. Not that I had to.

You can calm down any day now.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I don't attack anyone, YOU did, that's why I called you a dumbass.
So saying you failed to prove something is attacking? That's what I said before you insulted.

It's not "trash" like me, it's wack ass gutter trash like you that stop peeps from postin', 99% of the forum will tell you that yur the prollemIf by "99% of the forum" you mean a couple of hostile fanboys that flip out on others because they have difficulty debating (including yourself) than I'll have to agree with you. Other than that, you can stop bs'ing.

And I think it's your hyper mode that's causing you to type poorly, which is why I advise you to chill.

and that's why you get banned over and over.An ignorant statement, to say the very least.

The reason that happens is the accounts used are sock accounts, it is not because people who are unchanging don't agree with me. Sam Z's account was restricted because his account was used by a restricted member. Does that mean he's bad so to speak? No. You need to get more familiar with things and stop spewing garbage like this.

Now continue shovin' dildos up yur ass er time some one makes a post you like, phuckin ass clown.

And that's why yur a dumbass...loserYou criticize people of bashing, when not only have they not done so, you bash as if your among one of the worst trolls on the internet. In all honesty, I cannot begin to describe your level of pathetic.

Secondly, if you think agreeing with posts that are correct is the equivalent of grabbing nuts, you need to consult your physician.

It does make the abilities canon AND UDON has to show er single comic to Capcom, not just get the okay to make one. What I've have shown is absolute undeniable proof that only an absolute, idiot, hater, or fanboi would attempt to deny.First of all, it doesn't prove anything other than they work together, and just because you think only a hater/idiot/etc. would refuse it, it doesn't make your statement valid either.

By the way, I didn't see the quoted text in that link and I'm pretty sure I skimmed it well. Not that it really matters, the quoted text says nothing about Udon abilities being canon. That's another reason why it doesn't suffice as proof.

UDON doesn't use a time line, it is just retellin' the story of SF, it's all the games as they are wit a slight twist and fan service. That's all, the comic is not a parallel universe...it is SF. If it's retelling the story, then I don't know what all this business is about Udon's work being noncanon. Since it's stated in many sources Udon's work is indeed noncanon, I have nothing to believe besides this.

NonSensi-Klown

while that is true, in all honesty, i think MoV was being sarcastic.

~Sado

So was I.

Classic NES

Classic NES
MOV, ignore the troll the fact that he has to sock just talk trash shows how pathetic he is.

Originally posted by G4RTWR

The reason that happens is the accounts used are sock accounts, it is not because people who are unchanging don't agree with me. Sam Z's account was restricted because his account was used by a restricted member. Does that mean he's bad so to speak? No. You need to get more familiar with things and stop spewing garbage like this.

Lol, what does that have to do with why you were banned? Just incase you forget, you were banned for derailing a thread to argue a game series you didn't even play E.G. DMC series with the exception of a demo of DMC 4. It has nothing to do with Sam Z's situation. Your a troll, hell you even admitted to C-master that you cause problems. And, now your socking just to get back at people you have a grudge against. . .get a life. . .Reported BTW.

Sado22
back on topic boys and girls. grudge matches can be settled in PM's.

occultdestroyer
By feats, Mukai wins.

Man of Violence
By feats Bison wins, he has some.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Classic NES
MOV, ignore the troll the fact that he has to sock just talk trash shows how pathetic he is. And he has the nerve to talk crap about others. I should do the top secret ultimate phail

Lol, what does that have to do with why you were banned? Just incase you forget, you were banned for derailing a thread to argue a game series you didn't even play E.G. DMC series with the exception of a demo of DMC 4. It has nothing to do with Sam Z's situation. Your a troll, hell you even admitted to C-master that you cause problems. And, now your socking just to get back at people you have a grudge against. . .get a life. . .Reported BTW. QTF.

Now he is blatantly sockin' and admnittin' it, he aint even tryin' to hide how desperate he is. Gettin banned from KMC aint the worst thing in the world..damn! He needs to move on wit his life or what lil' life remains.

997PW4
MOV, ignore the troll the fact that he has to sock just talk trash shows how pathetic he is.Do you actually read posts, or talk out of your hate for others? Nowhere did I "talk trash", and if you're criticizing me for that, why don't you spend a few minutes to read what your friend has been saying. If I'm a "trash talker", what does that make him? confused

You lovers...laughing out loud

Lol, what does that have to do with why you were banned?Go into the account genius...read the reason.

Just incase you forget, you were banned for derailing a thread to argue a game series you didn't even play E.G. DMC series with the exception of a demo of DMC 4.So debating DMC in a DMC4 thread is derailing in your dictionary...how laughable. And I can debate a game regardless if I played it or not (and I did). That was a dumb statement dude..

It has nothing to do with Sam Z's situation.The frequent bans, which is going on right now, is the same actually.

Your a troll,I took out the original response to this because it was a little..inappropriate..

I will say though that you need to look up the definition of the word. Either that or stop bs'ing.

hell you even admitted to C-master that you cause problems.Don't know when that was, and if I did say it, it doesn't apply to when my original account was restricted for the final time. Just so you know, my last two restrictions on my original were unlawful. Just about everyone who frequents this forum saw and agreed to this. Even those today (Neo d, Superboy, Blax, V2D, Sado etc.) say this elsewhere. Proves you have no idea what you're talking about bud.

And, now your socking just to get back at people you have a grudge against. . .How would I have a grudge when I'm not the one flaming and making false accusations, eh? Explain that when you get back.

get a life. . .So you say this when, according to you, you're wasting your time arguing with a troll? Hypocrisy is in the air...

And he has the nerve to talk crap about others.Like I told Classic, point/quote/do whatever is necessary to show me what you mean. Recently I haven't flamed except the one or two times I retaliated to your redundant "dumbass" insults. Speaking of which, so far only you and Classic insulted without a good reason.

Now he is blatantly sockin' and admnittin' it,And I'm not ashamed seeing as the bans themselves were unlawful. Compare that to someone (you) who can't control himself and flames constantly.

he aint even tryin' to hide how desperate he is.I like how this doesn't make sense.

Gettin banned from KMC aint the worst thing in the world..damn! He needs to move on wit his life or what lil' life remains. It isn't, but boredom brings me back here just so I can know what's going on. I'm not here to get back at people (whom I don't care about, because they don't change). In this case, I'm trying to get someone (you) to calm down and drop the habit of flaming people you don't agree with. However, I don't appreciate Classic coming out of nowhere just to support you.

Classic NES
Originally posted by 997PW4
Do you actually read posts, or talk out of your hate for others? Nowhere did I "talk trash", and if you're criticizing me for that, why don't you spend a few minutes to read what your friend has been saying. If I'm a "trash talker", what does that make him? confused

I don't necessarily agree with what his saying, but your reputation proceeds anything. Look at what your doing, socking to debate. And, notice it's against the very same people who you "decide" are fanboys. You've been called out for being a selective prosecutor and desciding who is a fanboy. I've seen people claim some of the wildest things *Cough* Kain threads *Cough* and I've never seen you wage a campign like you did against people who like Capcom games.

You lovers...laughing out loud

Go into the account genius...read the reason.

So debating DMC in a DMC4 thread is derailing in your dictionary...how laughable. And I can debate a game regardless if I played it or not (and I did). That was a dumb statement dude..

The frequent bans, which is going on right now, is the same actually.

lol, I read the thread where you debated AC and you were warned to stop. You pressed on debating a game you never ever played except for a demo. . .laughing

You were banned for spamming and derailing threads. How is that the same as Sam Z? I've read the reason and I was there for all but the second time. If you wanna use the instance where you were banned because of arguing a mod descion, then I agree that's unfair. But, the majority of the times were because you cause problems.

I will say though that you need to look up the definition of the word. Either that or stop bs'ing.

Don't know when that was, and if I did say it, it doesn't apply to when my original account was restricted for the final time. Just so you know, my last two restrictions on my original were unlawful. Just about everyone who frequents this forum saw and agreed to this. Even those today (Neo d, Superboy, Blax, V2D, Sado etc.) say this elsewhere. Proves you have no idea what you're talking about bud.

What an appeal to popularity. The only the time I agree it was unlawful was the the time you were banned for arguing a mod decisions. The other other times were on you and no amount of support is gonna change that. You even admitted that you cause problems.

How would I have a grudge when I'm not the one flaming and making false accusations, eh? Explain that when you get back.

So you say this when, according to you, you're wasting your time arguing with a troll? Hypocrisy is in the air...

You have a grudge because your constantly attacking people who you percieve as "Fanboys" but negelect toehr forms of Fanboyism. I've seen people claim that Dante can defeat Living Tribunal and Kain can defeat Living Tribunal. . .Where were you when that was pointed out if your so Anti-Fanboy? We all know this about when you first posted on KMC and your butt hurt that a few members who liked Capcom games ripped you a new one. You even PM me for advice. laughing

So, your admitting your a troll again . .cool

I don't appreciate Classic coming out of nowhere just to support you.

Then stay banned.

Classic NES
BTW, I PMed you last time to squash our silly conflict gears. . .never got an answer back.

997PW4
I don't necessarily agree with what his saying, but your reputation proceeds anything. Look at what your doing, socking to debate. And, notice it's against the very same people who you "decide" are fanboys. You've been called out for being a selective prosecutor and desciding who is a fanboy. I've seen people claim some of the wildest things *Cough* Kain threads *Cough* and I've never seen you wage a campign like you did against people who like Capcom games. Even though it's not in order, I am not against Capcom. Not at all in fact, it's just the bs feats like Bison "vaping" roll eyes (sarcastic) a city without a device and Jedah destroying dimensions (WHITSH BTW, R BIGR THAN GALAKSEES!) that annoy not only me, but others who can think for themselves, and Jedah being the top of the food chain in vs is plain wrong, as well. It can be agreed he's one of the strongest, but the same people I call fanbois, went into every thread involving Jedah and stated he'd win for when they didn't know who he was up against. If I was so against Capcom I would not have DMC4 with every achievement unlocked, planning on getting RE5, or desperate to find someone to play with in HD Remix demo. About big green raisin man, I'm not the one arguing for him. I said he would beat Pyron. Yeah..so what? I'm not arguing with anyone about it. I just said he'd win. There's nothing wrong with it. And the people I called fanboys are legendaries..they've been called fbois more times by others than me. They've been labeled this before I registered (in 2006), dude. A big one being TricksterPriest.

lol, I read the thread where you debated AC and you were warned to stop. You pressed on debating a game you never ever played except for a demo. . .laughing

You were banned for spamming and derailing threads. How is that the same as Sam Z? I've read the reason and I was there for all but the second time. If you wanna use the instance where you were banned because of arguing a mod descion, then I agree that's unfair. But, the majority of the times were because you cause problems.Go read it again. I asked why one mod order contradicted with another (those being Peach and GK) then I was banned due to the fact BackFire was *coughgaycough* for AC, believe it or not.

Spamming and derailing...more bs. I made sure I stayed on topic in Halo 3 and DMC4. Don't believe in a bs'd reason for a ban. Heck, in V2D's profile it said he was banned for flamebaiting. V2D recalls not that he did any of this, thus pointing out either Storm doesn't know what "flaimebait" means or she didn't do much observation.

What an appeal to popularity. The only the time I agree it was unlawful was the the time you were banned for arguing a mod decisions. The other other times were on you and no amount of support is gonna change that. You even admitted that you cause problems.It's not an appeal...it's the truth, and when you have that many people agreeing on the same thing (pretty much the entire vs board) it surely ain't a coincidence, but I don't recall certain KMC mods being righteous at any rate.

You have a grudge because your constantly attacking people who you percieve as "Fanboys" but negelect toehr forms of Fanboyism. I've seen people claim that Dante can defeat Living Tribunal and Kain can defeat Living Tribunal. . .Where were you when that was pointed out if your so Anti-Fanboy? We all know this about when you first posted on KMC and your butt hurt that a few members who liked Capcom games ripped you a new one. You even PM me for advice. laughing...I don't even recall a thread with LT in it, and many times have I pointed out fanboyism regarding Kain, believe it or not. You're saying I'm anti-Capcom, yet ask where I was when there was a Dante vs LT thread...Dante is by Capcom, so you goofed there. Ripping a-holes...sure remulous was ripping a-holes when he's had 20 something new ones from Icejaw alone, TricksterPriest has been getting owned since birth, who else...shin_remy? laughing out loud

And this isn't the first time you brought this pm business up. If I'm not mistaken it had something to do with TDS/DDB. You were wrong about this btw. NG2 shows this, TDS isn't only affective against DDB as it (DDB) does not exist in the sequel.

So, your admitting your a troll again . .coolA troll is someone who instigates another by making false accusations of that person ("you're nothing but a fanboy, no u" etc.). Your bud did that, I defended myself. So, defending against a troll makes me one?

Then stay banned. What's the point of saying this when you were on thin ice some time last year? If it wasn't for lil bitchiness' kindess you would've been banned...for lets see...sexual harassment.

BTW, I PMed you last time to squash our silly conflict gears. . .never got an answer back. I don't think it would've made a difference.

Classic NES
Even though it's not in order, I am not against Capcom. Not at all in fact, it's just the bs feats like Bison "vaping" roll eyes (sarcastic) a city without a device and Jedah destroying dimensions (WHITSH BTW, R BIGR THAN GALAKSEES!) that annoy not only me, but others who can think for themselves, and Jedah being the top of the food chain in vs is plain wrong, as well. It can be agreed he's one of the strongest, but the same people I call fanbois, went into every thread involving Jedah and stated he'd win for when they didn't know who he was up against. If I was so against Capcom I would not have DMC4 with every achievement unlocked, planning on getting RE5, or desperate to find someone to play with in HD Remix demo. About big green raisin man, I'm not the one arguing for him. I said he would beat Pyron.

Way to miss the point as always, you've always claimed your Anti-fanboyism to justify your heckling. Yet, I've rarely seen you address the ridiculous claims made by fanboy's of other series. Your very partial when it comes to debating fanboys. I did not say your Anti-Capcom, I said you only debate Capcom Fanboy's whilst claiming that you hate fanboys in general. . .that's a lie. Are you telling me Capcom fanboys are the only fanboys there are? You've also implied that you can decide who is a fanboy which is ridiculous.

Yeah..so what? I'm not arguing with anyone about it. I just said he'd win. There's nothing wrong with it. And the people I called fanboys are legendaries..they've been called fbois more times by others than me. They've been labeled this before I registered (in 2006), dude. A big one being TricksterPriest.

You've been called a fanboy as well, lol and So, what my arse. You've admitted that you like to provoke people no popular opinion needed. It just proves your trouble maker.

Go read it again. I asked why one mod order contradicted with another (those being Peach and GK) then I was banned due to the fact BackFire was *coughgaycough* for AC, believe it or not.

You were banned for spamming on old threads for no reason. Are you gonna deny that now? Why do you keep bringing up the one time where you were un-lawfully banned as if that constitutes as the majority of times you were? Arguing someone for several pages over a game you did not play is silly.

Spamming and derailing...more bs. I made sure I stayed on topic in Halo 3 and DMC4. Don't believe in a bs'd reason for a ban. Heck, in V2D's profile it said he was banned for flamebaiting. V2D recalls not that he did any of this, thus pointing out either Storm doesn't know what "flaimebait" means or she didn't do much observation. .

Red Herring, your not V2D or Sam Z and I agree'd that one of your bans were unfair. . .that does not condone them all. I love how you ignore the instance where you kept bumping threads to spam. Did you forget about that ban?

It's not an appeal...it's the truth, and when you have that many people agreeing on the same thing (pretty much the entire vs board) it surely ain't a coincidence, but I don't recall certain KMC mods being righteous at any rate.

LOL, it's a fallacy and I love how you cling to the one instance were you did not troll.

...I don't even recall a thread with LT in it, and many times have I pointed out fanboyism regarding Kain, believe it or not. You're saying I'm anti-Capcom, yet ask where I was when there was a Dante vs LT thread...Dante is by Capcom, so you goofed there.

Ripping a-holes...sure remulous was ripping a-holes when he's had 20 something new ones from Icejaw alone, TricksterPriest has been getting owned since birth, who else...shin_remy? laughing out loud

You don't recall all the Kain threads where he defeated: Jedah, Pyron and titans fro GOW where V2D and Myself debated furiously against fanboys? And, how I brought up the instance where Kain could defeat LT? I bet if someone said Ryu could do it, you would never forget. Your partial like that. I never said your anti-Capcom. . .I said you only argue Capcom Fanboys.

-Your not Ice jaw, lol. . .And, at those times Remy and Remo were being fanboyish. Hell, Even Remy admitts he was a fanboy in another forum.. I still haven't seen you concede any of the BS arguments you've made and Remy has. . .LOL

And this isn't the first time you brought this pm business up. If I'm not mistaken it had something to do with TDS/DDB. You were wrong about this btw. NG2 shows this, TDS isn't only affective against DDB as it (DDB) does not exist in the sequel.

What a strawman, I never claimed that it was only effective on DDB. You however claimed that it can purify sins laughing

A troll is someone who instigates another by making false accusations of that person ("you're nothing but a fanboy, no u" etc.). Your bud did that, I defended myself. So, defending against a troll makes me one?

A troll is more then that, but even if we use you that definition that would still label you a troll.

What's the point of saying this when you were on thin ice some time last year? If it wasn't for lil bitchiness' kindess you would've been banned...for lets see...sexual harassment.

I don't think it would've made a difference.

-Lol, was I banned, though. . .What a dumb point.

-Sure it wouldn't, I won't bite. Just PM so we can squash this, because it's annoying when I see you mention my name and other "fanboys" you've decided to be partial against.

Sado22
.....................not this shite again no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
...just quit it. this won't end.

Sado22
shut up, foo! mad

laughing out loud

Kirikaze Fuuma
bash

Sado22
sad

Kirikaze Fuuma
whistle whistle

XNKGC7
Way to miss the point as always, you've always claimed your Anti-fanboyism to justify your heckling. Yet, I've rarely seen you address the ridiculous claims made by fanboy's of other series.

Your very partial when it comes to debating fanboys. I did not say your Anti-Capcom, I said you only debate Capcom Fanboy's whilst claiming that you hate fanboys in general. . .that's a lie.

Are you telling me Capcom fanboys are the only fanboys there are? You've also implied that you can decide who is a fanboy which is ridiculous.
Just because you rarely see me address other bs, does not mean much. You do not check every post I make. On KMC so far I've addressed FF7 fan bullshit, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers (god of bs), Legacy of Fail, and even pointed out inaccuracies of series I'm knowledgeable of (Ninja Gaiden, FFX..) so, no dice.

Again, those fanbois I named were TP and Remo (at least, old Remo, he's probably changed now) and remy has been one all of this life..I'm not deciding who's a fanboi everyone acknowledges TP and remy as big time fanbois of KMC. I hate to mention names but I'll mention another one who isn't in love with Capcom - leonhart, only he doesn't get hostile as far as I know.

You've been called a fanboy as well, lol and So, what my arse.
Yeah, by Team Fanboi of KMC Game Versus. laughing

You've admitted that you like to provoke people no popular opinion needed. It just proves your trouble maker.Quote..show me where I said this...and if it's true it was for a while, so you might as well stop bringing this up.

You were banned for spamming on old threads for no reason. Are you gonna deny that now?

Why do you keep bringing up the one time where you were un-lawfully banned as if that constitutes as the majority of times you were? Arguing someone for several pages over a game you did not play is silly.
That was the first, and it was just, I admit, although I'm afraid to say spamming was not properly defined by certain others. I do not recall spamming in a way that should get me banned. The only thing I recall doing that is similar to spamming was something NonSensei did back then, that is say a phrase, leave shit load of empty space in between and end with another phrase.

There were 3 bans, spamming was the first ban, the other two were bs'd as I said several times already...and it's better to argue for a game you're planning on buying than arguing for one you're not and waste your time trash talking about it, something AC was doing. The demo was all I needed to make my arguments in DMC4. Stop saying stupid shit.

Red Herring, your not V2D or Sam Z and I agree'd that one of your bans were unfair. . .that does not condone them all.

I love how you ignore the instance where you kept bumping threads to spam. Did you forget about that ban?
No where in the rules does it say I can't bump a thread, and when you have a mod saying ancient threads can't be bumped, yet at the same time say you can't make a duplicate, the mod has his head stuck in his ass, or her.

You don't recall all the Kain threads where he defeated: Jedah, Pyron and titans fro GOW where V2D and Myself debated furiously against fanboys? And, how I brought up the instance where Kain could defeat LT? I bet if someone said Ryu could do it, you would never forget. Your partial like that. I never said your anti-Capcom. . .I said you only argue Capcom Fanboys.

-Your not Ice jaw, lol. . .And, at those times Remy and Remo were being fanboyish. Hell, Even Remy admitts he was a fanboy in another forum.. I still haven't seen you concede any of the BS arguments you've made and Remy has. . .LOLYOU said Kain could beat LT? laughing out loud So wait wait...I'm bad because I didn't criticize Kain fandom but..weren't you "spamming" saying Kain could beat anybody some months ago? haermm

What bs arguments do you refer to?

What a strawman, I never claimed that it was only effective on DDB. You however claimed that it can purify sins laughing
From Akuma vs Ayane, pg 15. Can't link because this is a new account.

Now it's your turn. Quote everything you claim I said.

A troll is more then that, but even if we use you that definition that would still label you a troll.

-Lol, was I banned, though. . .What a dumb point.

-Sure it wouldn't, I won't bite. Just PM so we can squash this, because it's annoying when I see you mention my name and other "fanboys" you've decided to be partial against. Not really, because I didn't mean to instigate. I was asking why someone was being a hypo, especially when he has the nerve to force someone to prove something when sitting on his ass not proving claims himself.

The point is that you should've been. big grin

Pming is useless. No point in messaging a restricted account. I'm not going to be able to see your pms.

Peach
Bumping ancient threads for no reason is what is not allowed. You can bump them to avoid making a duplicate by actually adding something to the previous discussion.

And knock it off with the socks already. We're going to keep catching them, Wandering Flame. And for the record, your original permban was not only more than justified, it was far more than overdue when it finally did occur.

Knock it off, all of you.

Classic NES
Originally posted by XNKGC7
Just because you rarely see me address other bs, does not mean much, because you and I don't log on at the same time. On KMC so far I've addressed FF7 fan bullshit, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers (god of bs), Legacy of Fail, and even pointed out inaccuracies of series I'm knowledgeable of (Ninja Gaiden, FFX..) so, no dice.

What are you talking about, I was in the said threads I mention debating and you weren't. How would logging in the same time change that, it's not like the post go away? Besides when have you gone on about other franchises as often as you wank other SF inaccurate statements. You were in a thread supporting Legacy of Fail. . .Let's not forget the whole Jinpaichi can destroy the world claim which you supported or Sephiroth can one shot the solar system. I've never seen you go as hard against any other franchise other then the one you decide have fanboy's.

What NG claims did you dispute, lol?

Again, those fanbois I named were TP and Remo (at least, old Remo, he's probably changed now) and remy has been one all of this life..I'm not deciding who's a fanboi everyone acknowledges TP and remy as big time fanbois of KMC. I hate to mention names but I'll mention another one who isn't in love with Capcom - leonhart, only he doesn't get hostile as far as I know.

Did I deny they were Fanboys, I said you only attack a select group of people you decide are Fanboys. Your partial like that. . .and then claim your Anti-Fanboy? When did you attack any of the Kain claims?

Yeah, by Team Fanboi of KMC Game Versus. laughing

So, anyone who calls BS on you is a Fanboi?

Quote..show me where I said this...and if it's true it was for a while, so you might as well stop bringing this up.

From Akuma vs Ayane, pg 15. Can't link because this is a new account.

Now it's your turn. Quote everything you claim I said.

What a dishonest quote, I love you leave out the link. I said that he only needs the TDS as a plot device to fight DDB not that it only works on DDB. . .This the shit I'm talkig about.

Also, did you forget to quote this post I made:

I'm not saying that the TDS makes him have new abilities, I've constantly said that the properties of the TDS are unknown and that they do not add to Ryu's abilities from what I've seen. But, it does not change the fact that Ryu went from Stalemating Alma with the DS to Destroying: Alma in her second form,Spirit Doku, Nicchae and Ishatros in a team (Nicchae is similar to Alma's first form, and Hayabusa completely beat her whilst having help when he only stalemated Alma),Marbus, and the users of the DDB.

So, obviously there was a change in power,but since the properties of said plot device are unknown it's up in te air as to what the TDS. All, I know are those wins are due to a plot device.

From you:

Originally posted by Wandering Flame

About provoking members, who would I be provoking besides fanboys...I find overrating characters like Ryu and Gouki pretty fun. I don't know why, I just do, and it's not against the rules. It's just for laughs and not meant to provoke anyone. I overrate a lot of other characters that have no relevance to each other also, for fun.

Trolling is overrated. There are a good number of people who do the same thing on this board, yet only I get criticized for it.

Solely the fact that he can use the True Dragon Sword effectively proves that SGS would fail on him.

*Tosses in "pureness of my soul" quote from DOA4*

That pic of Kasumi > Any pic of Chun-Li

*Waits for Capcom fanboy b*tching*

The was the first, and it was just, I admit, although I'm afraid to say spamming was not properly defined by certain others. I do not recall spamming in a way that should get me banned. The only thing I recall doing that is similar to spamming was something NonSensei did back then, that is say a phrase, leave shit load of empty space in between and end with another phrase.

There were 3 bans, spamming was the first ban, the other two were bs'd as I said several times already...and it's better to argue for a game you're planning on buying than arguing for one you're not and waste your time trash talking about it, something AC was doing. The demo was all I needed to make my arguments in DMC4. Stop saying stupid shit.

You don't think bumping old threads to post off-topic, non-sensical crap is spamming?

Accept that he was arguing the whole series as well which you never played, stop being dumb.

No where in the rules does it say I can't bump a thread, and when you have a mod saying ancient threads can't be bumped, yet at the same time say you can't make a duplicate, the mod has his head stuck in his ass, or her.

Are you kidding, do you not see how silly that is? You bumped an old thread to post pics and post random non-sense. How is that not a justified Spam. . .gimmie a break.

YOU said Kain could beat LT? laughing out loud So wait wait...I'm bad because I didn't criticize Kain fandom but..weren't you "spamming" saying Kain could beat anybody some months ago? haermm

LOL, was that me because I'm pretty sure I told you and you acknowledge that someone was using my account. Now you magically forget. . .WTF?

Also, you never even argued that as well. . .LOL.

Not really, because I didn't mean to instigate. I was asking why someone was being a hypo, especially when he has the nerve to force someone to prove something when he's sitting on his ass and not proving claims himself.

How can you prove something you didn't play, when you were debating AC? I remember having to prove Jinpaichi statement for you and let's not even bring up the DS claims.

The point is that you should've been. big grin

But, I wasn't. . .you were three times and now your socking. Not the same now is it?

Pming is useless. No point in messaging a restricted account. I'm not going to be able to see your pms.
In other words, your making accuses.

Classic NES
I'm done Lana and sorry for derailing this thread. But, for I go I wanna say that for all the people who have been called fanboys I've never seen them claim this:

You are making the blasphemous claim that soloing the entire Ninja Gaiden verse is not as difficult as beating Urien and Gill at the same time.
Keep socking gears, because I've proved you wrong too many times.

ZB3TTM
Bumping ancient threads for no reason is what is not allowed. You can bump them to avoid making a duplicate by actually adding something to the previous discussion.
And who bumps threads for no reason? The ones I have bumped I'm sure I said someone would come out as the victor so, fail.

And knock it off with the socks already. We're going to keep catching them, Wandering Flame.
Oh how I'm shaking.

And for the record, your original permban was not only more than justified, it was far more than overdue when it finally did occur.Prove it. wink

What are you talking about, I was in the said threads I mention debating and you weren't. How would logging in the same time change that, it's not like the post go away? Besides when have you gone on about other franchises as often as you wank other SF inaccurate statements. You were in a thread supporting Legacy of Fail. . .Let's not forget the whole Jinpaichi can destroy the world claim which you supported or Sephiroth can one shot the solar system. I've never seen you go as hard against any other franchise other then the one you decide have fanboy's. What NG claims did you dispute, lol?
...Why are you asking me a series of questions right before you post that you stopped arguing? Way to waste time and effort.

NG claims I disputed were some things Cdabest said, I don't remember exactly what they were though.

Did I deny they were Fanboys, I said you only attack a select group of people you decide are Fanboys. Your partial like that. . .and then claim your Anti-Fanboy? When did you attack any of the Kain claims?Just a while ago I addressed a God of War fanboi-like post, so you're wrong there as well. I addressed Legacy of Fail bullshit in a thread about Kain versus DMC characters. Said he wasn't invincible and pointed out other bs.

What a dishonest quote, I love you leave out the link. I said that he only needs the TDS as a plot device to fight DDB not that it only works on DDB. . .This the shit I'm talkig about.

Also, did you forget to quote this post I made:

From you:
Once again because you have difficulty reading, I cannot post links.

Fine, you get to have that one. "It's only for the Dark Dragon Blade" could have meant the other thing, so I'm not sure what it is you meant, but I'm pretty sure at one point you said the TDS' properties are not known (when they are).

Overrating characters I don't support..that's to get the majority to literally get sick of the bs that's being spouted, much like the method of forcing a smoker to smoke 10 cigarrettes at once to get him disgusted of his habit.

Ok..that's not about a versus topic. I'm saying Kasumi is hotter (and she is) and that's the only appropriate time to be a fanboy. It's being a fanboy of characters (especially male) in versus topics that is not only disgusting but annoying. Ultimate Phale on your part.

You don't think bumping old threads to post off-topic, non-sensical crap is spamming?

Accept that he was arguing the whole series as well which you never played, stop being dumb.
I do, not that it has anything to do with moi.

He was arguing the new release more than anything, and losing in the process like the fail he is.

Are you kidding, do you not see how silly that is? You bumped an old thread to post pics and post random non-sense. How is that not a justified Spam. . .gimmie a break.
Link plz.

LOL, was that me because I'm pretty sure I told you and you acknowledge that someone was using my account. Now you magically forget. . .WTF?

Also, you never even argued that as well. . .LOL.
As if I know someone else was behind the account. srsly

How can you prove something you didn't play, when you were debating AC? I remember having to prove Jinpaichi statement for you and let's not even bring up the DS claims."Prove something I didn't play" are you smoking dogcrap? That makes no sense in the least...

Correct, no need to bring up DS claims because they're good for nothing but mockery. laughing

But, I wasn't. . .you were three times and now your socking. Not the same now is it?Not so, when I'm unrighteously banned and you get lucky because a nice mod lets you off.

In other words, your making accuses. Dumb..so you're expecting a reply from an account that can't log back on? Please say no.

I'm done Lana and sorry for derailing this thread. But, for I go I wanna say that for all the people who have been called fanboys I've never seen them claim this:Yes, much different that when you claimed Hayabusa would solo Tekken.

'OH BUT I CHANGD FROM BAK THAN GEARS!!!"

And you're not the only one who does, and what you just quoted isn't a fanboyish statement. A fail, as expected.

Keep socking gears, because I've proved you wrong too many times.
So now you want to play the "I proved you wrong, no u!" game after you just said you stopped arguing? Right, gtfo.

Peach
I don't have to prove a single thing (not that I am allowed to share things from the mod forum, anyway). You had gotten numerous warnings and temp bans, all for very good reasons, before you were permanently banned.

Classic NES
Looks like game versus has it's own version of Judge now. laughing

YXKAPE
I don't have to prove a single thing (not that I am allowed to share things from the mod forum, anyway). You had gotten numerous warnings and temp bans, all for very good reasons, before you were permanently banned. Right, yet are allowed to pull out new rules from your arse like "arguing with mod is against the rules", Gotcha wink. I bet you think it's a good reason for a ban as well.

Looks like game versus has it's own version of Judge now. laughing Couldn't agree more. I like to post Lion King porn and troll forums at will roll eyes (sarcastic). Nice copout btw.

Peach
But that IS a bannable offense. Arguing with a mod decision and/or ignoring it, anyway. That's been a rule on KMC longer than I've been a mod.

And yes, it is a good reason for a ban. If you're told to not do something and you argue it, you're gone.

Sado22
i don't think arguing with authority should be punishable. if mods came down from heaven with a god-stamp on their keisters.....well, no one told me. at the end of the day you're just people with more times on their hands than the average poster big grin

enforcing rules is one thing, acting like you're judgement is always right is another. the world could do better with less self-righteousness and more tolerance.

~Sado

occultdestroyer
i don't think arguing with authority should be punishable. if mods came down from heaven with a god-stamp on their keisters.....well, no one told me. at the end of the day you're just people with more times on their hands than the average poster big grin

enforcing rules is one thing, acting like you're judgement is always right is another. the world could do better with less self-righteousness and more tolerance.

~Sado
QFT thumb up

Couldn't agree more.

Mukai wins BTW

Peach
Well, I don't think your opinion on it really matters. You do not argue with moderator decisions in public, end of story. If you are told to not do something, you don't do it, end of story. Breaking either of those rules is a bannable offense. If you've got an issue, you take it up privately. That's how it's always been on here.

Now that's the end of this off-topicness.

Man of Violence
Whoa. I love how gears is sayin I and Classic flame erbody even tho it aint true. I only flamed HIM cuz I knew it was HIM and I knew that I would get warned and that he would get banned.

Bison city vape ftw.

Sado22
well, you never specified about "public and private". also if a mod is making a mistake whats the harm in everyone knowing? will the secret that s/he aint god get out? or will s/he lose credibility as a mod even though everyone knows that mod can be equally biased because everyone knows that they are just humanbeings?
or the fact that s/he might have to apologize is what really gets to you people? weird.

Mukai wins. took blows from the likes of the trinity without even being hurt bad>>running away from 13 girls

~Sado

Z3PZHK
But that IS a bannable offense. Arguing with a mod decision and/or ignoring it, anyway. That's been a rule on KMC longer than I've been a mod.

And yes, it is a good reason for a ban. If you're told to not do something and you argue it, you're gone. Read Accent Core's post on this page to see why the second ban was unlawful. Then again, you're probably partial about the situation and will deny the truth as usual: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=375090&pagenumber=346

The third ban was beyond ridiculous...you should know very well that I asked why your order and GK's contradicted. After all, you told AC and I to stop arguing (don't think you mentioned reason) GK told us to carry it on in a civil manner (which I was, unlike flaming AC). Next thing you know...you guessed it...I was banned eek!, by AC's BF, BackFire. srsly

As long as the order makes sense, you're right. Except when the case is like ban #2, or when you tell only one to quit flaming when not only the other person is, but started it (in this case, Ush in his review thread) there's something terribly wrong.

~Sado Unfortunately, I doubt one mod here agrees with you.

Which is likely why my forum in the last few months have been flooded with KMC members, both refugees and people who were curious, to see what a forum (with mods who can do their job correctly laughing ) is like. Of course, I am not saying every KMC mod is bad or partial. Certain ones are.

Well, I don't think your opinion on it really matters. You do not argue with moderator decisions in public, end of story. If you are told to not do something, you don't do it, end of story. Breaking either of those rules is a bannable offense. If you've got an issue, you take it up privately. That's how it's always been on here.
Which is sad. No wonder more are on my side. wink

Whoa. I love how gears is sayin I and Classic flame erbody even tho it aint true. I only flamed HIM cuz I knew it was HIM and I knew that I would get warned and that he would get banned.Everybody? Did I say everybody? Sure didn't...I said you flame. Top of pg 4 is evidence of that.

Bison city vape ftw. dur

well, you never specified about "public and private". also if a mod is making a mistake whats the harm in everyone knowing? will the secret that s/he aint god get out? or will s/he lose credibility as a mod even though everyone knows that mod can be equally biased because everyone knows that they are just humanbeings?
or the fact that s/he might have to apologize is what really gets to you people? weird.....welcome to KMC, where mods are gods. To be fair in this matter though, KMC isn't the only site with similar mods. I've seen some on a Kingdom Hearts forum. Moviecodec forums has tons of tolerance, only it's packed with more fanboys KMC has ever had. sad

Sado22
didn't happen. and IIRC wasn't it the robot who did it?

Peach
WF, Accent Core was your sock. Of course it would be on your side.

Face it. You should have been banned long before you finally were. You constantly trolled and bashed people whenever you didn't get your way, argued non-stop, did not listen when you were told to not do things, and thought you could get away with breaking rules. Well, guess what. You break enough rules, you get banned. And you had an absolutely huge number of warnings. So deal with it.

And why you're not allowed to argue a mod decision in public? It's simple. If you're told to do something, you do it. If you think it's wrong, then you still do it, but take it up privately instead of turning it into a full-blown mess on the boards.

Wei Phoenix
WF, Accent Core was your sock. Of course it would be on your side.

Not neccessarily. He could be going for the double blind hail mary debate tactic. It is a huge gamble but if pulled off correctly he could disagree with himself by making a stupid claim and cleverly refuting it as the other side and making him look like some intellectual debating god. I'm one of the only ones who pulled it off and survived. Perhaps you have heard of the infamous user Serious Famicom Hyper Duper Super Johnny 5 Omega Shenron of Elastic Dreams #382?

Peach
Okay, if there's another off-topic post, I'm closing the thread.

And that means the entire post must be on-topic. Any more off-topic discussion at all means the thread gets closed.

9K7E7E
WF, Accent Core was your sock. Of course it would be on your side.Wrong, we shared comps at one point. You should be able to tell as the way we speak is different.

Face it. You should have been banned long before you finally were. You constantly trolled and bashed people whenever you didn't get your way, argued non-stop, did not listen when you were told to not do things, and thought you could get away with breaking rules. Well, guess what. You break enough rules, you get banned. And you had an absolutely huge number of warnings. So deal with it.Yet to prove what's in red. Correct, I did not listen to an order that was strange...like something along the lines of stop debating now or else, let me have the last word on the thread and take whatever you want to say to pms! Again, one of those rules that never existed on KMC.

And why you're not allowed to argue a mod decision in public? It's simple. If you're told to do something, you do it. If you think it's wrong, then you still do it, but take it up privately instead of turning it into a full-blown mess on the boards. I will say something you probably won't believe, but you can ask a certain person later about it.

First of all, not only was this ever an official rule, one would get banned either way. Ush and I pm'd after the argument in his review thread, and..what do you know..Ush threatened to ban me if I replied to his pm laughing. So not only are the same mods spoken of are partial, some can be liars.

Close the thread as you please, as this belongs more in the off-topic forum than anywhere else. Decide to continue the argument, and it will eventually migrate there.

Peach
No, this argument belongs exactly nowhere. Which is where it's going.

I do not have to prove a single thing to you. There are plenty of records of it and the other mods agreed that you had long overstayed your welcome. It's really that simple.

Not arguing mod decisions has always been a rule. Longer than I've been a mod, longer than you had been a member. Just because it's not written in stone does not mean that it's not an official rule.

Closing the thread now.

Captain REX
Just a note here... the amount you have been socking, even if you feel your original ban was unfair, has more than made up for it.

Now shut it and leave. doped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.