Does Anyone Like Death Note?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pridemorekatie
Does anyone like Death Note? Just curious....

Kazenji
i'm guessing you don't ?

pridemorekatie
Oh yes I do, I simply thought I'd question as to wether anyone else does....So.....who's your favortie character if you do?

Astner
When you as an author decides to name your main character imgaY backwards, then you know something is seriously wrong.

Slaanesh
hate it..the story is complicated..thinking too much is bad for your health no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
deathnote... one of the coolest anime I've ever watch.

Kazenji
Pretty sure theres a thread for this sort of death note discussion.

skywalker833
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
deathnote... one of the coolest anime I've ever watch.
Same.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
deathnote... THE BEST anime I've ever watched.

Kero_Co
To be honest, I've grown tired of it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Astner
When you as an author decides to name your main character imgaY backwards, then you know something is seriously wrong. ...OMG! haermm

Deathnote was really good until L died.. Then it kinda slowed down and didn't get really interesting until Mikami came in, and that was cause of lulz.

Nemesis X
I still say that there should be a new season of Deathnote. The beggining of that new season would be Ryuk hanging with Misa. Ryuk would tell her about the Death Eraser and she would use it to resurrect Light. Light would seek revenge upon the detectives. Seriously, how can that be a terrible plot?

psycho gundam
first couple of episodes were sechs. current... hell all anime/manga got a huge coolness boost from deathnote.

pridemorekatie
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I still say that there should be a new season of Deathnote. The beggining of that new season would be Ryuk hanging with Misa. Ryuk would tell her about the Death Eraser and she would use it to resurrect Light. Light would seek revenge upon the detectives. Seriously, how can that be a terrible plot?

laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Pyron_Express
Near >>> L

Nemesis X
Originally posted by pridemorekatie
laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Whenever I say there should be a new Deathnote, someone laughs. mad

adventbleach111
wat th hell do u mean by a new deathnote?? duznt light die at th end.... not tryin to spoil anybody if u havnt seen the whole thing

Maikahyandowen
I don't think a second one would be worth the effort. without L it just isn't any fun anymore

adventbleach111
ya L waz the best at first i didnt want light to kill him but i got overit a little

pridemorekatie
I love Light more than L. Light is just such a complex character. I know L is too but L is just like a little kid. He sits there in his little computer chair all day and eats chocolate and drinks tea...wow! He does have a brilliant mind but Light's is greater.

BTW, Nemesis, I only laughed because I thought that it was a hilariously great idea, not because I thought it was bad...big grin I was just thinking (LMFBO) Happy Dance

Kero_Co
He does have a brilliant mind but Light's is greater.

I wouldn't go that far. Light had more cards to play with, and I'd say that if L was the self-righteous ******* with a deathnote he would have outsmarted Light. L's only flaw was his constantly searching for concrete evidence. Near's flaw is that he didn't really care about concrete evidence, as long as the pieces fit, which I think is the best way to handle things as soon as shinigami start popping up.

pridemorekatie
I do have to agree with you about the L and Near thing....

Nemesis X
That stupid ugly evil look Light has makes me wonder how the hell the detectives can be so stupid. Take a good long look at that thing and you'll suddenly figure out that Light's Kira.

pridemorekatie
mad miffed thumb down What the f**k? *You are speaking against God here! How could you!!! LOLz...just kidding, but he is the best character in the whole thing...so complex, so interestingly genius...You MUST love him...notworthy

Nemesis X
mad miffed thumb down What the f**k? *You are speaking against God here! How could you!!! LOLz...just kidding, but he is the best character in the whole thing...so complex, so interestingly genius...You MUST love him...notworthy

You just took a new step towards insanity no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.