Hyperstorm vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Illuminati
Bloodlust on, and is to the death.

Let's get it on.

Enyalus
Erm. I dunno if Jonathan could kill Prime.

guy222
hyperstorm

Galan007
i never read the hyperstorm crap. what's he done?

EkinEku
his powers are similar to a combination of magneto and jean grey when possessed by the pheniox force, but prime still takes him out

Knowsbleed33
Hyperstorm got pwned by Galactus. I don't think SMP would that easily.

Red Hulk
Can Hyperstorm die?

Mindset
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hyperstorm got pwned by Galactus. I don't think SMP would that easily. That's because Galactus was able to absorb his energy

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
i never read the hyperstorm crap. what's he done?

He controls all four fundamental forces and can draw infinite power from the hyperspace dimension/plane. He's also got insane telepathy and telekinesis, and a Reed Richards-esque intellect. Enough to easily outsmart Dr. Doom.

Galactus was able to stop him because he could feed on him, thus negating his need for eating planets. Like his father Franklin, Hyperstorm was basically Celestial-level.

Galan007
what are his feats?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
what are his feats?

Heh..Um...that I can recall, beating the Fantastic Four twice, and Dr. Doom. And being lunch for Galactus, lol.

Galan007
lol

yeah, i didn't think he'd done much on the 'large-scale'

iceman24567
Prime has way better feats he has taking on more powerful beings and won.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime has way better feats he has taking on more powerful beings and won.

Right. But, Hyperstorm did enslave all of explored space. And by powersets, Hyperstorm would definitely beat Prime. But, like I said, I dunno if he could kill him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Right. But, Hyperstorm did enslave all of explored space. And by powersets, Hyperstorm would definitely beat Prime. But, like I said, I dunno if he could kill him. Who did he beat on panel? You guys all said that the Primal Monitor shouldn't get the win because he had no actual on panel battle feats right? Who did Hyperstorm fight and beat on panel that is even close to Prime?

Mindset
Prime has way better feats he has taking on more powerful beings and won. I wonder why... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Mindset
I wonder why... roll eyes (sarcastic) He's stronger?

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He's stronger? When I want a stupid post I'll call you. mad

Dark-Jaxx
When I want a stupid post I'll call you. mad Lol.

I know what you were getting at.

Prime has had over twice the amount of time to show impressive feats.

But seriously, I am fairly sure that no real quantifiable feat Hyperstorm has done is better than Prime's.

fangirl101
Some people want a bunch of feats when it comes to DC characters.

when it comes to marvel characters, hyperbole and power set is enough.

Understand?

Mindset
You may be right thurr. smart

Has SMP ever shown telepathic defense?

iceman24567
Originally posted by fangirl101
Some people want a bunch of feats when it comes to DC characters.

when it comes to marvel characters, hyperbole and power set is enough.

Understand? That is what i was trying to say.

Mindset
That is what i was trying to say. You want to say something fangirl said?

eww

Dark-Jaxx
You may be right thurr. smart

Has SMP ever shown telepathic defense? SMP on-panel has never been able to be taken down by telepathy, so I don't know why we should assume he can.

And no, I am NOT satiring another forum goer's style of debate in this post, I am super serial.

vlaaad12345
MM read primes mind...but didn't try and telepathically stop him which just seems weird because if he could he should have.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
MM read primes mind...but didn't try and telepathically stop him which just seems weird because if he could he should have.

That, and Prime doesn't seem to like the dark much.

Mindset
SMP on-panel has never been able to be taken down by telepathy, so I don't know why we should assume he can.

And no, I am NOT satiring another forum goer's style of debate in this post, I am super serial. Who tried to take him down by telepathy?

Grinning Goku
Hyperstorm.

Dark-Jaxx
Who tried to take him down by telepathy? No one, but it has never been shown to hurt him so obviously it can't.

Mindset
No one, but it has never been shown to hurt him so obviously it can't. You're right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.