Mace Windu runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Mace Windu has an hour of rest between fights.

1) ESB Luke
2) Serra Keto
3) AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi
4) Kyp Durron
5) Darth Revan
6) Yoda

Red Nemesis
We already know that he can't clear 6.

I'd call it at 4, because Kyp is a powerhouse (black holes, anyone?)

If he beats Kyp he clears Revan.

SIDIOUS 66
He goes down at 6.

Autokrat
He sort of walks over the first three and then gets owned by Kyp.

Darth Angel
Sidious didn't take him down with the force alone, why would Kyp be able to do that? And let's not forget that Kyp's most impressive feats were under the possession from exar kun, what could explain a power increase (unless people believe Kyp>Luke in the force).

I say he stops at 6

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Autokrat
He sort of walks over the first three and then gets owned by Kyp.

How so?

truejedi
i think kyp takes him simply because he has fought 3 duels in a row. If kyp was first, and the rest of the list was the same, he would die at 6.

Enyalus
Right. He goes down to Kyp.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by truejedi
i think kyp takes him simply because he has fought 3 duels in a row. If kyp was first, and the rest of the list was the same, he would die at 6.

He has an hour of rest between each fight. That is more than enough time to rejuvenate. Especially for a force user.

truejedi
but if he was wounded in any of the others? did you mean it to be a series of one on one battles? with a perfectly rejuvenated Mace at the beginning of each one?

If so, then he dies at 6.

though, IMO, Kyp vs. Mace would be a toss-up.

SIDIOUS 66
I doubt the first three would do any real damage to Mace.

truejedi
probably not, Sarro Keto is probably the best of the 3. He wasn't bad, but probably wasn't worth much without BM.

Enyalus
ESB Luke would be a little trouble.

truejedi
not ROTJ though. According to Vader, luke wasn't even a jedi by ESB.

SIDIOUS 66
probably not, Sarro Keto is probably the best of the 3. He wasn't bad, but probably wasn't worth much without BM.

Wasn't she easily killed by Vader, who had just fought a dozen of other jedi before her?

I think that the first three would just be a warm up for Mace.

Enyalus
not ROTJ though. According to Vader, luke wasn't even a jedi by ESB.

He still kicked Vader off the cooling platform and managed to strike him on the shoulder with his saber. So if Vader sucks that much, okay...

SIDIOUS 66
Wasn't he a she? Do you guys mean Serra Keto?

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Enyalus
He still kicked Vader off the cooling platform and managed to strike him on the shoulder with his saber. So if Vader sucks that much, okay...

Vader was not going all out on Luke. It was more like he was testing Lukes abilities.

skywalker833
Easily cuts his way through 1,2 and 3. If he beats kyp, he will die at 6.

truejedi
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Wasn't she easily killed by Vader, who had just fought a dozen of other jedi before her?

I think that the first three would just be a warm up for Mace.

my fault, i was thinking Sarro Xaj for some reason...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.