Thanos/Superman/Orion vs Darksied/Silver surfer/Adam warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no ale for darksied

no bfr

who wins?

fangirl101
Team 2.

skyfather
team 1 pwns

thanos takes down surfer,adam

supes and orion slaughter darksied

Enyalus
Warlock has no chance against Orion. And Superman could hold off Darkseid until Thanos and Orion are done.

Team One.

Bentley
Waiting for Quan to say "Thanos solos".

fangirl101
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p21.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DeathOfTheNewGods03_16.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/003-SupermanBatman013Rembrandt-DCP.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-1.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/B17-All-OutWar-SupermanManofStee-2.jpg

kgkg
are those scans? not working

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
are those scans? not working
I see them just fine.

kgkg
ohh am at work must be blocked :/

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
team 1 pwns

thanos takes down surfer,adam

supes and orion slaughter darksied
Supes and Orion do what? Get pwned.

Bouboumaster
It depends of the match-up.

But most likely team 2, sadly

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Supes and Orion do what? Get pwned.

It's Darkseid without the ALE. So I do think Supes and Orion could take him.

EkinEku
DS doesnt have ALE in anyof those scans. and mr. miracle weren't with the ale when superman confronted real DS in his throne room ,supes would have been killed.

Bentley
I think the parademons scans have DS with a partial ALE.

King Kandy
Originally posted by EkinEku
DS doesnt have ALE in anyof those scans. and mr. miracle weren't with the ale when superman confronted real DS in his throne room ,supes would have been killed.
He had a Partial ALE.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
I think the parademons scans have DS with a partial ALE.
No. DS didn't use his ALE powers until Mr. Miracle and Superman came into his throne room. Having the partial or whole ALE means nothing. It seems people don't know much about DC comics. One has to activate the ALE in order to use it.

The Great Galen
The match will basically go: DS>Thanos, SS>Supes,Orion>Adam.

Although I personally feel Orion will have a easy time agaisnt Adam compared to SS agaisnt Supes, so I see him being able to take out SS who will most likly be very exhausted. It then comes down to a Orion vs DS match which will result in DS pwning him.

Bouboumaster
I see it like this:

Thanos > Darkseid

Superman <<<<<<<<< Silver Surfer (Same as usual: Cosmic Awarness + matter manipulation...)

Orion < Adam Warlock

Now, Thanos ownz Surfer, but he had troubles with Warlock in the past.

IF Thanos begins against Surfer, now, it's another story.

vansonbee
I see team 2 winning, Darkseid allies are top tier and has other vastly powers then strength*

I doubt anyone on team 2 can defeat Thanos in 1 vs 1 match-up.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I see it like this:

Thanos > Darkseid

Superman <<<<<<<<< Silver Surfer (Same as usual: Cosmic Awarness + matter manipulation...)

Orion < Adam Warlock

Now, Thanos ownz Surfer, but he had troubles with Warlock in the past.

IF Thanos begins against Surfer, now, it's another story.
Basically you gave The marvel guys the wins. sick

vansonbee
What Marvel guys? Your the only one bringing that up awesrug

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
What Marvel guys? Your the only one bringing that up awesrug
Did you pay attention to his summation? No. you didn't.

Sasaraixx
Team 2. Surfer takes out Supes, allowing him to help out either DS or Warlock.

Bouboumaster

Have you seen what they are facing?!

Tell me...

What Superman could do to avoid the ultimate horror that Surfer would gives him?

What Darkseid without the ALE would do against someone who stood up against Odin?

Not my fault, you chose the opponents.

fangirl101

Tell me...

What Superman could do to avoid the ultimate horror that Surfer would gives him?

What Darkseid without the ALE would do against someone who stood up against Odin?

Thanos didn't do anything but take Odin's blast. Odin didn't do anything exotic to Thanos like transmute him. Take his soul. Deage him. Take his power. All things Odin can do and things that DS can do. Or DS grows and steps on Thanos.

Surfer beats Superman. But does not Beat Orion. That is a stalemated.

Warlock Beats Superman with Karmic Blast. If he can hit him.

I said Team two because DS can change Superman's clothes into kryptonite for the win. and waves his hand and owns orion. And it's 3 on one.

vansonbee
Thanos didn't do anything but take Odin's blast. Odin didn't do anything exotic to Thanos like transmute him. Take his soul. Deage him. Take his power. All things Odin can do and things that DS can do. Or DS grows and steps on Thanos.

Surfer beats Superman. But does not Beat Orion. That is a stalemated.

Warlock Beats Superman with Karmic Blast. If he can hit him.

I said Team two because DS can change Superman's clothes into kryptonite for the win. and waves his hand and owns orion. And it's 3 on one.
Silver Surfer stalemates with Orion?

skyfather
still team 1

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
Silver Surfer stalemates with Orion? That is a stalemated.

The Great Galen

Tell me...

So you consider DS without ALE as what exactly, from what I can tell he's easily skyfather even without the ALE. Supes has already delt with high tier enery manip types like SS, besides Im still waiting for some evidence that these exploitations would be as damaging as some claim. On that note what has Adam done to make u think he can take Orion?

ultimatethor
Team 2 narrowly even though this fight heavily depends on who fights who. Under the assumption Darkseid and thanos go at it initially then team two takes it. Mainly because surfer wud demolish supes. advantage to team two. However if the fights match up differently it cud go either way.

The Great Galen
Team 2 takes it, after DS destroys Thanos SS will be nearly KO'ed suring his encounter with Supes. Adam is effortlessy beaten by Orion so basically its orion vs a very weaken SS and DS.

shokosugi
team 1 wins

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 2 takes it, after DS destroys Thanos SS will be nearly KO'ed suring his encounter with Supes. Adam is effortlessy beaten by Orion so basically its orion vs a very weaken SS and DS.

I change my mind:

Thanos soloes these three herald lvler eek!

quanchi112
Supes and Orion do what? Get pwned. Not in countdown 2 or 3. Shadow demons arent in this thread. Originally posted by fangirl101
Basically you gave The marvel guys the wins. sick Why must you call everyone who disagrees with you biased?

quanchi112
Team 2 takes it, after DS destroys Thanos SS will be nearly KO'ed suring his encounter with Supes. Adam is effortlessy beaten by Orion so basically its orion vs a very weaken SS and DS. Team 1 stomps. Thanos is far above everyone in this thread. Orion or Superman can take out darkseid on their own. 10 of 10 for team 1.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 stomps. Thanos is far above everyone in this thread. Orion or Superman can take out darkseid on their own. 10 of 10 for team 1.

Exactly what will thanos do to DS...oh wait nvm its you. Team 2 FTW.

Bouboumaster
Exactly what will thanos do to DS...oh wait nvm its you. Team 2 FTW.

Kikin' his ass?

fangirl101
Kikin' his ass?
Thanos has not one win to his credit of any being as powerful and versatile as DS with no prep, no power up, or the other being being in their right sane mind.

joshypooh
Thanos has not one win to his credit of any being as powerful and versatile as DS with no prep, no power up, or the other being being in their right sane mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vansonbee
Thanos has not one win to his credit of any being as powerful and versatile as DS with no prep, no power up, or the other being being in their right sane mind. Seem like the other way sad

quanchi112
Exactly what will thanos do to DS...oh wait nvm its you. Team 2 FTW. The comics back up my views.Originally posted by fangirl101
Thanos has not one win to his credit of any being as powerful and versatile as DS with no prep, no power up, or the other being being in their right sane mind. Huh? Seid has lost to Supes,Doomsday,and Orion....a;; beings who are inferior to Thanos. Thanos has fought much more powerful beings than the top tiers who have defeated Darkseid.Originally posted by vansonbee
Seem like the other way sad Agreed.

guy222
Superman vs Darkseid

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159713_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg07.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159714_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg09.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159715_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg10.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159716_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg11.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159717_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg14.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159718_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg15.jpg

Warlock>Orion
SS>Supes
Thanos vs DS well

TricksterPriest
FC retcon guys.....wink. I don't care if this is pre FC DS or no ALE. You will honor the retcon. stick out tongue Which means, the real Darkseid, not an avatar, at his real level of power.

Martian_mind
So someone who has thus far....no feats.......

Team 1 then.

Slaanesh
i think it could go ether way depending on the fight..

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
Superman vs Darkseid

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159713_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg07.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159714_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg09.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159715_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg10.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159716_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg11.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159717_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg14.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1159718_Adventures_Of_Superman_595_pg15.jpg

Warlock>Orion
SS>Supes
Thanos vs DS well
apoc now is one fight out of how many? The entire book was filled with inconsistancies. it's SMvFL.

Raoul
apoc now is one fight out of how many? The entire book was filled with inconsistancies. it's SMvFL.

thats not apokolips now.

Enyalus

That's OWAW. And I'd like to point out that Superman was completely exhausted and had just been hit by a blast from Imperiex Prime as well as taking on parademons and Kalibak prior to getting into it with Darkseid.

As for the FC "retcon" TP keeps talking about (in FC 5)...that's f*cking hyperbole. How many times has Darkseid (or Thanos for that matter) yelled, "What now, biotches!? I'm god! I'm omnipotent! Bow down to my glory and suck my hard rocky nutsack!"

Seriously.

Team One.

(BTW - heard someone mention 'karmic blast' for Warlock...he doesn't have the soul gem here.)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's OWAW. And I'd like to point out that Superman was completely exhausted and had just been hit by a blast from Imperiex Prime as well as taking on parademons and Kalibak prior to getting into it with Darkseid.

As for the FC "retcon" TP keeps talking about (in FC 5)...that's f*cking hyperbole. How many times has Darkseid (or Thanos for that matter) yelled, "What now, biotches!? I'm god! I'm omnipotent! Bow down to my glory and suck my hard rocky nutsack!"

Seriously.

Team One.

(BTW - heard someone mention 'karmic blast' for Warlock...he doesn't have the soul gem here.)

Imbeciles. The FC retcon isn't Darkseid proclaiming his godhood. it's the proof of ALL the New Gods's true stature, which is backed up by their entire history. It isn't hyperbole in the least, and you'd know that if you read FC and put it together with the New God lore. There's no powerup, no sudden upgrade. The true forms of the New Gods is an entirely separate issue from Darkseid's mastery of the ALE. Read the ****ing story and put the damn pieces together yourself. It goes back to everything ever written.

Remember this? FC confirmed that THIS is the true stature and power of the New Gods.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
thats not apokolips now. You are correct.

Enyalus
I still fail to see the evidence in making an implicit assumption that you are between size and power, TP. Superman was the size of a true New God in that frame. Was he any more powerful than he normally is? No.

If they always were the multiversal level beings you're making them out to be, then Darkseid would've solo'd Imperiex himself instead of using up ALL of his OE and then having Apokolips attacked and practically leveled while he admitted to being defenseless.

I'll buy that in this new 5th World perhaps the New Gods are much more powerful than typically shown...but not a standard pre-FC Darkseid or any other New God.

quanchi112
I still fail to see the evidence in making an implicit assumption that you are between size and power, TP. Superman was the size of a true New God in that frame. Was he any more powerful than he normally is? No.

If they always were the multiversal level beings you're making them out to be, then Darkseid would've solo'd Imperiex himself instead of using up ALL of his OE and then having Apokolips attacked and practically leveled while he admitted to being defenseless.

I'll buy that in this new 5th World perhaps the New Gods are much more powerful than typically shown...but not a standard pre-FC Darkseid or any other New God. Correct.

This Morrison writer changed the way we look at new gods. Who knows how long it will take for them to fall again.

Enyalus
Correct.

This Morrison writer changed the way we look at new gods. Who knows how long it will take for them to fall again.

At least he's decided to wank someone other than Superman.

quanchi112
At least he's decided to wank someone other than Superman. I think it takes away from the new gods to me. Making them this powerful is so boring and ridiculous imo.

TricksterPriest
It'll be damn hard to contradict or alter what Morrison did. considering the entire history of the New Gods as written by Kirby and almost all the other writers (**** Starlin) not only backs him up, but explicitly enforces his view.

They were always this powerful. you were just too blind to see it, durquanchi.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Then Explain Imperiex

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It'll be damn hard to contradict or alter what Morrison did. considering the entire history of the New Gods as written by Kirby and almost all the other writers (**** Starlin) not only backs him up, but explicitly enforces his view.

They were always this powerful. you were just too blind to see it, durquanchi.

No feat suggests they were always this powerful.

As for the '**** Starlin' comment, you should be bowing to Starlin for finally making Darkseid look incredible again. His writing of Darkseid in DOTNG was f*cking phenomenal. I masturbate to that shit.

quanchi112

They were always this powerful. you were just too blind to see it, durquanchi. I cannot believe you still hate on Starlin. What did he do that was so wrong in dotng?

Apokolips now,hunter and prey,owaw all disagree with you.

Enyalus
I cannot believe you still hate on Starlin. What did he do that was so wrong in dotng?

Apokolips now,hunter and prey,owaw all disagree with you.

There's also an Action Comics 820 or thereabout where Superman tells Darkseid to get the f*ck out of his city then one-shots him through a boomtube back to Apokolips. laughing out loud

shokosugi
Supes > DS > Thanos > Orion > Warlock > SS

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes > DS > Thanos > Orion > Warlock > SS

Put the pipe down or pass it kid.

shokosugi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Put the pipe down or pass it kid.

Don't you EVER compares Supes with these 2nd-rate heroes/villains! you are a disgrace! mad mad mad mad mad

Lord Feron
Team one FTW

Thanos>DS (sorry, DS just gets his ass whooped by ppl that would never beat thanos)
Supes=WL (Supes might win eventually but not fast enough to help either of his teammates or it just might be a stalemate)
SS=>Orion (only because Orion has no real big vulnerabilities SS will have to beat him down the old fashion way, but it will take time.)

If Supes manages to put down WL and SS manages to put down Orion it will be a Supes vs SS and we all know how that will end.

That scenario above is the best configuration Team 2 can hope for but it isn't enough.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes > DS > Thanos > Orion > Warlock > SS no

quanchi112
There's also an Action Comics 820 or thereabout where Superman tells Darkseid to get the f*ck out of his city then one-shots him through a boomtube back to Apokolips. laughing out loud Yeah..so many showings showing Superman to be on equal footing with Darkseid.Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes > DS > Thanos > Orion > Warlock > SS laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team one FTW

Thanos>DS (sorry, DS just gets his ass whooped by ppl that would never beat thanos)
Supes=WL (Supes might win eventually but not fast enough to help either of his teammates or it just might be a stalemate)
SS=>Orion (only because Orion has no real big vulnerabilities SS will have to beat him down the old fashion way, but it will take time.)

If Supes manages to put down WL and SS manages to put down Orion it will be a Supes vs SS and we all know how that will end.

That scenario above is the best configuration Team 2 can hope for but it isn't enough.
This was all wrong.

Lord Feron
This was all wrong.

Not a surprising opinion you have. smile

I'm Bran
Imbeciles. The FC retcon isn't Darkseid proclaiming his godhood. it's the proof of ALL the New Gods's true stature, which is backed up by their entire history. It isn't hyperbole in the least, and you'd know that if you read FC and put it together with the New God lore. There's no powerup, no sudden upgrade. The true forms of the New Gods is an entirely separate issue from Darkseid's mastery of the ALE. Read the ****ing story and put the damn pieces together yourself. It goes back to everything ever written.

Remember this? FC confirmed that THIS is the true stature and power of the New Gods.
Funny how you contradict yourself by yelling 'retcon' at every turn by using an old issue to try and prove that the New Gods were always that big. It can't be a retcon if it's supported by history. no expression

Bouboumaster
I really don't know.
I say split

Because:
- The most powerful on the field is Thanos
- Superman would get owned by Silver Surfer
- I gives the odds to Orion against Warlock because he doesn't have weaknesses
- Darkseid might be able to bfr someone in team 1
- Adam Warlock have a really impressive record against Thanos.

While Thanos is the biggest brain, Darkseid follow him and team 2 have the advantage of having Warlock, who know more Thanos that Thanos know himself, by having seeing his soul.

Good match.

Enyalus

- Adam Warlock have a really impressive record against Thanos.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_ownage_Warlock.jpg

That's classic Warlock with his Soul Gem, getting killed with ease by a pre-upgraded, first incarnation Thanos...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Funny how you contradict yourself by yelling 'retcon' at every turn by using an old issue to try and prove that the New Gods were always that big. It can't be a retcon if it's supported by history. no expression

Very well. It's not a retcon. It's a restatement. And it's one that is always ignored on this forum.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, your saying the Old Gods have always been protrayed as this powerful? If so please post scans or the issue #'s

stormultt
im leaning towards DS SS and ADAM becaause i think SS would definitely give SM a hard time darkseid would somehow hold off orion and adam can hold his own so yea ADAMS TEAM FTW

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, your saying the Old Gods have always been protrayed as this powerful? If so please post scans or the issue #'s

Of course they have. It's just everyone ignores it. You want issues, read anything related to the new gods. The ****ing boom tube alone confirms what I'm saying. The two scans with Orion just now.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/newgod.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/MetronBoomTube2.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/MetronBoomTube3.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6272/metron3fq5.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-13.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

xJLxKing
Thanos <<Darksied
Superman<<SS
Orion>Adam Warlock
Win=Dc

Thano<<DS
Orion=SS
Superman>Adam
Win=Dc

Almost any match up gives Dc the most victories.

Enyalus
Ahem...after thinking about this whole "teamwork" aspect, its actually probable Team Two pulls the majority. I mean, Surfer could take Superman fairly easily given Supes' weakness. And he's got Darkseid right there to explain to him what Radion is made of, in order to kill Orion.

I'm Bran
Ahem...after thinking about this whole "teamwork" aspect, its actually probable Team Two pulls the majority. I mean, Surfer could take Superman fairly easily given Supes' weakness. And he's got Darkseid right there to explain to him what Radion is made of, in order to kill Orion. Then everyone falls to Thanos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Then everyone falls to Thanos.

Works for me. As long as Orion dies somewhere along the way, I'm a happy camper.

xJLxKing
Ahem...after thinking about this whole "teamwork" aspect, its actually probable Team Two pulls the majority. I mean, Surfer could take Superman fairly easily given Supes' weakness. And he's got Darkseid right there to explain to him what Radion is made of, in order to kill Orion.
It's not like DS is gonna go like hold on a second guys let me tell you the weakness of Superman.

Slaanesh
he can talk while fighting..it happen all the time..

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's not like DS is gonna go like hold on a second guys let me tell you the weakness of Superman.

Good thing Darkseid has telepathy.

xJLxKing
Good thing Darkseid has telepathy.
You bastard

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You bastard

Reported for reminding me of my sexually abused and lonely childhood.

Not really.

Philosophía
Reported for reminding me of my sexually abused and lonely childhood.

Not really.

Fixed.

Lord Feron

Hmmm...didn't even think of the Radion! This can turn easily into a 3 on one. If SS exploits Orion and Supes weaknesses, I find it hard to believe Thanos can hold up against DS, SS, and WL a bit much.

janus77
isn't Warlock, on his own, a challenge for Thanos?

Enyalus

Lord Feron
What the hell did Thanos do to WL. Hit him once then Thanos look like he is emanating power from is crotch... and WL falls. WTF happened?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What the hell did Thanos do to WL. Hit him once then Thanos look like he is emanating power from is crotch... and WL falls. WTF happened?

Thanos' semen contains infinite power. Its why he doesn't have sex.

I think its an omnidirectional blast.

Raoul
Thanos' semen contains infinite power. Its why he doesn't have sex.

I think its an omnidirectional blast.

or not the fact that he might:

Originally posted by Raoul
look like the lovechild from a darkseid/skrull night of passion

KuRuPT Thanosi
However, there is a flip side to that coin... Thanos could go right after surfer and pwn him very quickly... while Orion goes after DS and Superman goes after Warlock. Supes can beat warlock on his own and Orion has beaten DS as well. However, I givs DS the vast majority he can at least keep DS at bay. So, then it could be Thanos and Supes against DS which is pwnage. If Supes goes after DS again he's beaten him before and I give Orion the majority over Warlock so again we're left with Ownage for team 1. It's all about matchups

janus77
You observe too much.
any upgrades involved?

seems far too quick a deal and, to have killed Warlock by simply willing him dead? hmm, gotta be more to it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by janus77
any upgrades involved?

seems far too quick a deal and, to have killed Warlock by simply willing him dead? hmm, gotta be more to it.

Thanos had combined the seven Infinity Gems (then called the Soul Gems) into one large, Star Gem. But he was using it to blow up stars and wasn't siphoning power off of it directly. He wasn't upgraded at all.

I don't see why its hard to believe. Warlock is what, mid-herald? Hell, it was Warlock who suggested that Thanos might be able to take down Odin, because the limits of his power hadn't been tested at that point in time.

janus77
I thought Warlock was a good deal more powerful than 'classic' Surfer?
even if he was/is mid-herald, that's just too easy. Thanos has never just willed Surfer dead, and he has killed Surfer before.

anyway, I think current Surfer would give Thanos a fight, if Warlock doesn't cut the mustard.

Enyalus

Why?

Naija boy
even if he was/is mid-herald, that's just too easy. Thanos has never just willed Surfer dead, and he has killed Surfer before.

anyway, I think current Surfer would give Thanos a fight, if Warlock doesn't cut the mustard.

Nope warlock isnt more powerful than classic surfer. he has been referred to as warlocks superior on a few occassions even.

janus77
oh, dunno... guess it was because he's the guardian of the Soul Gem and the whole infinity gauntlet handling business... figured he was a few grades above Surfer.

The Great Galen
7/10 for team 2, DS is what makes the difference.

I'm Bran
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan, 'fangirl', and Galen?

AWESOME!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree

Mindset
I'm sure everyone does.

Bouboumaster
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.