Pc Darkseid VS Full power Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Vs

Tyrant at full power when he fought Galactus.

Who wins?

guy222
tyrant

fangirl101
Never seen any feats from FP tyrant.

Nihilist
tyrant 10/10

skyfather
there's no such thing as pre crisis ds he was unaffected by it.
oh,tyrant ftw

cloud102
GDS Darkseid would be a better match.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Never seen any feats from FP tyrant.

Losing to Galactus after fighting for thousands of years and destroying entire galaxies in the process. smile

He wins.

ultimatethor
Tyrant.

Allankles
If we go by here say DS still wins. Apparently as DS descends from the 4th world he is dragging the whole universe along with him, the entire structure of existence itself, the multiverse.

Multiverse >> Galaxies

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/128/fc4p19vm2.th.jpg

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Allankles
If we go by here say DS still wins. Apparently as DS descends from the 4th world he is dragging the whole universe along with him, the entire structure of existence itself, the multiverse.

Multiverse >> Galaxies

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/128/fc4p19vm2.th.jpg Good thing this isn't FC Darkseid.

Allankles
Originally posted by skyfather
there's no such thing as pre crisis ds he was unaffected by it.

And you're right.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
Losing to Galactus after fighting for thousands of years and destroying entire galaxies in the process. smile

He wins.

If you believe what Thanos says.

Allankles
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Good thing this isn't FC Darkseid.

Read what skyfather wrote. DS wasn't affected by the Crisis of Infinite worlds, he remained unaffected.

Red Hulk
Read what skyfather wrote. DS wasn't affected by the Crisis of Infinite worlds, he remained unaffected. He died and is being reborn as a clearly more powerful being with the ALE. erm

vlaaad12345
Meh....Did it say he was reborn with the ale making him stronger?because all the new gods are supposed to be galactus level beings now.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Meh....Did it say he was reborn with the ale making him stronger?because all the new gods are supposed to be galactus level beings now. He has the ALE, and he's being reborn as more powerful (from what it seems). Not the same Darkseid.

Not to mention that we have almost nothing from him yet (besides Seven Soldiers).

vlaaad12345
We will just have to wait and see,as for on topic.....ds repeatedly treated silver age superman like a little child the same superman who has takin galaxy destroying blasts,supplied half the power to seal a universe,fast enough to break multiversal barriers with his speed and pc darkseids omega effect tore into beings like the anti-monitor and he showed several times that he could absorb peoples powers..I really don't see tyrant stomping him when it took tyrants and galactus combined power to destroy some galaxies we have no idea how strong galactus was at that time.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If you believe what Thanos says.

Thanos is Our Lord and Master of All That Ever Shall Be. Why would I ever not believe what my Liege says?

Allankles
He died and is being reborn as a clearly more powerful being with the ALE... erm

The ALE is a cosmic justifier, mathematical proof that Darkseid is lord over all, we don't really know how the war with New Genesis ended except that the fourth world has probably been obliterated.

Also Bedlam said the bodies they had in the fourth world were suitable for Prime celestials.

So Darkseid hasn't changed much except that his world was probably destroyed in the war with New Genesis and now he has to make due with a human body bio engineered to hold his consciousness. Basically outside of the full ale, in his current status he is trying to cop with his temporary and inferior new body.

Knowsbleed33
I think the results of their battle is what was suppose to have destroyed galaxies.

Red Hulk
The ALE is a cosmic justifier, mathematical proof that Darkseid is lord over all, we don't really know how the war with New Genesis ended except that the fourth world has probably been obliterated.

Also Bedlam said the bodies they had in the fourth world were suitable for Prime celestials.

So Darkseid hasn't changed much except that his world was probably destroyed in the war with New Genesis and now he has to make due with a human body bio engineered to hold his consciousness. Basically outside of the full ale, in his current status he is trying to cop with his temporary and inferior new body. That he had to gain/earn. He didn't have it in his PC days. As it is right now, the fact that he learned it has given him new powers.

So, he's different than PC Darkseid?

Hell, the mere fact that he was apparently bringing down the multiverse shows how irrelevant that feat is to PC Darkseid.

Allankles
That he had to gain/earn. He didn't have it in his PC days.

So, he's different than PC Darkseid?

Hell, the mere fact that he was apparently bringing down the multiverse shows how irrelevant that feat is to PC Darkseid.

Hey I get it. Pre 85 Darkseid.

My argument is simply that the Crisis didn't affect Darkseid like it affected the earth based heroes and villains and a few others.

So if the thread starter didn't mean to imply pre 85 specifically I'm saying that DS has remained the same character throughout.

And the difference between the fourth world and now is that he has full knowledge of the ALE but what has significantly changed is that DS and Apokolips destroyed New Genesis once and for all and that he is operating with an inferior body to his original Apokoliptan body (which was suitable for housing a prime celestial).

Red Hulk
Hey I get it. Pre 85 Darkseid.

My argument is simply that the Crisis didn't affect Darkseid like it affected the earth based heroes and villains and a few others.

So if the thread starter didn't mean to imply pre 85 specifically I'm saying that DS has remained the same character throughout.

And the difference between the fourth world and now is that he has full knowledge of the ALE but what has significantly changed is that DS and Apokolips destroyed New Genesis once and for all and that he is operating with an inferior body to his original Apokoliptan body (which was suitable for housing a prime celestial). The Crisis didn't affect Darkseid, but FC Darkseid is clearly a different Darkseid altogether.

He hasn't been operating in his inferior body until the last page of the last book... correct me if I'm wrong.

Allankles
The Crisis didn't affect Darkseid, but FC Darkseid is clearly a different Darkseid altogether.

He hasn't been operating in his inferior body until the last page of the last book... correct me if I'm wrong.

At the beginning of FC (or just about) the bio engineered body he'd been using burnt out, died so they've been using another vessel (apparently Dan Turpin) and that's what we see in the latest Crisis.

As far as DS being different he hasn't changed except that the fourth world is no more and he and the the rest of the victors of the war there have come down to Earth, in the process of transferring his consciousness from one plane of existence (the fourth world) to the current New Earth he seems to be affecting the very fabric of existence as he descends.

I know this because Bedlam and Mokkari were having a bit of a discussion about it in FC 4. Bedlam even says that the bodies they wore in the 4th world before the fall were fit for Prime Celestials far superior to the bodies they are bio engineering now using Earth's resources.

So it draws me to conclude they haven't been reborn or changed, merely forced to adapt given what the destruction of the war has forced upon them.

Red Hulk
At the beginning of FC (or just about) the bio engineered body he'd been using burnt out, died so they've been using another vessel (apparently Dan Turpin) and that's what we see in the latest Crisis.

As far as DS being different he hasn't changed except that the fourth world is no more and he and the the rest of the victors of the war there have come down to Earth, in the process of transferring his consciousness from one plane of existence (the fourth world) to the current New Earth he seems to be affecting the very fabric of existence as he descends.

I know this because Bedlam and Mokkari were having a bit of a discussion about it in FC 4. Bedlam even says that the bodies they wore in the 4th world before the fall were fit for Prime Celestials far superior to the bodies they are bio engineering now using Earth's resources.

So it draws me to conclude they haven't been reborn or changed, merely forced to adapt given what the destruction of the war has forced upon them. Well, I'm confused about FC again.

And, if he's bringing down the multiverse... that doesn't seem different to you?

Enyalus
FC Darkseid and PC Darkseid are clearly different. If they weren't, the poster wouldn't have specified.

That should be case closed. FP Tyrant owns this.

EkinEku
because no one has really given a reason why he would and how he could affect pc DS, what advantages does he have over him and why wouldnt Ds be able to enlarge himself and fight tyrant as an equal

quanchi112
Well, I'm confused about FC again.

And, if he's bringing down the multiverse... that doesn't seem different to you? Dc is horrible with continuity imo. They did a shitty job with countdown and fc flat out ignores it. Whats the point of reading this epic storylines if they are just forgotten for the next big one. Lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.