Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith Complete Score

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
Hi guys i'm back (dunno for how long though). I'm very very sorry to those people who I promised another version of the Ep 3 Complete Score. But guess what? Your wait is over. Yes that's right, I have uploaded it and now you can enjoy this version that I have combined the tracks into suites. Credits go to aj_vader and GoodMusician for all their hard work that they've put into this. If it weren't for them we wouldn't have these tracks. So thank them guys. Anyways enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O9P47TEU

P.S I had Anakin's Betrayal and Executing Order 66 without any sfx whatsoever because there was this site (FTP) that had it all the way leading up to March on the Jedi Temple film version. I know that it was ripped from the German DVD. So if anybody can rip that for me please do so I'd really appreciate it

sweersa
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

I want that...

MC_GG
Try it again. It works fine for me

sweersa
Originally posted by MC_GG
Try it again. It works fine for me

Got it! Well done mate!

MC_GG
Thanks but again thank aj_vader and GoodMusician they deserve to be thanked

Jack Daniels
sweersa is this worth a dial up download?

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
sweersa is this worth a dial up download?

I suppose, I just sampled it as I am not really into SW music that much. But if you like Star Wars music go for it.

dxnwo1
thank you kind sir!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.