Bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mollie
Could someone please help me find 10 differences between the movie the prince of Egypt and the true story from the bible?

Thanks, and God Bless You!

DigiMark007
Prince of Egypt is a movie.

The Bible is a book.

Red Nemesis
2. The bible is an amalgamation of stories- an anthology of ancient writings. The Prince of Egypt shows only the story of Moses.

3. Moses as an adult in the Bible was 40 yrs. old- in the Movie was approx. 20.

dadudemon
Well, I think she's looking for "the list" that talks about the differences between the movie and the story of moses....and only those items that the movie covered... (yes, I know you were being a smart ass. lol)

Mollie, did you try google?

If you aren't a bot account...then just type " 10 differences, prince of egypt movie and bible"

AngryManatee
Moses was actually Ice Man in The Prince of Egypt. In the Bible he's just a jew with 1337 haxors for the game of life.

Symmetric Chaos
There's less pimpslapping in the movie than the book.

I'm pretty sure Zipphorah isn't a concubine in the Biblical account.

The pharaoh's name isn't specified in the Bible.

In the Bible I believe pharaoh's army is blocked by smoke, not columns of fire.

lord xyz
Originally posted by mollie
Could someone please help me find 10 differences between the movie the prince of Egypt and the true story from the bible?

Thanks, and God Bless You!

...You're believing a lie.

A lie told to you by your parents, teachers and minsters because you have this belief they must be right.

I'm very sorry for the life you'll live until you realise this truth.

Deja~vu
The movie and the scriptures are very different. The movie is entertainment coupled with feelings and relationships that are not mentioned in the Bible. BTW Moses was said to marry a black woman in the Bible. Guess people wouldn't like that so much.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Prince of Egypt is a movie.

The Bible is a book.

1. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deja~vu
The movie and the scriptures are very different. The movie is entertainment coupled with feelings and relationships that are not mentioned in the Bible. BTW Moses was said to marry a black woman in the Bible. Guess people wouldn't like that so much.

Scans or it didn't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.