DC 1 Million Superman Prime vs Silver Surfer-Thor-Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
DC1M SMP takes on marvel's top hero's, can they take him down?

Red Hulk
Thor alone.

Enyalus
Based on feats? Team. stick out tongue

Based on implied power? Well, you know who.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Based on feats? Team. stick out tongue

Based on implied power? Well, you know who.

Implied, all you mean like a full power onslaught or Galactus.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Implied, all you mean like a full power onslaught or Galactus.

We've seen what FP Onslaught could do. But yeah, your Galactus example stands. Although even that was more concrete than this Superman-Prime being. Galactus at full power is the equal of Multi-Eternity. Superman-Prime is...at what powerlevel, exactly?

The Great Galen
We've seen what FP Onslaught could do. But yeah, your Galactus example stands. Although even that was more concrete than this Superman-Prime being. Galactus at full power is the equal of Multi-Eternity. Superman-Prime is...at what powerlevel, exactly?

Onslaght....umm u sure u read the same story. Galen has only been implied and hinted at...u sure ur not confusing "what ifs"again. Anyhow DC1M SMP should be lower abstract if im not mistaken.

Red Hulk
SMP doesn't even have implied power if I'm not mistaken...

And until someone shows me he's immune to magic, Baron Mordo kills him. smile

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Hulk

?

Red Hulk
? Meaning he doesn't even have what Galactus has. Implied power.

Baron Mordo being a so-so magician being able to kill SMP would mean that the kind of magic Thor brings should be more than enough.

In other words, SMP should never have threads made with him in it.

Enyalus

I like you. May I keep you?

The Great Galen
Meaning he doesn't even have what Galactus has. Implied power.

Baron Mordo being a so-so magician being able to kill SMP would mean that the kind of magic Thor brings should be more than enough.

Mordo>>>>Thor.

vlaaad12345
Meaning he doesn't even have what Galactus has. Implied power.

When did superman 1 million prime get killed by magic?even if he still has a magic weakness lol gl ring takes care of that,he also crushed solaris with one simple attack and is known outright to be stronger than superman 1million who would shitstomp this team with ease,hell prime was implied to be able to stop a universe from being destroyed.

Red Hulk
Mordo>>>>Thor. No.

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
When did superman 1 million prime get killed by magic?even if he still has a magic weakness lol gl ring takes care of that,he also crushed solaris with one simple attack and is known outright to be stronger than superman 1million who would shitstomp this team with ease,hell prime was implied to be able to stop a universe from being destroyed. He's never faced anyone with magic to my recollection.
GL ring doesn't take care of that though.
Solaris was burnt out.
S1M would, without a magic weakness.
How so?

Besides, he's also completely helpless to red sun radiation until proven otherwise.

The Great Galen
When did superman 1 million prime get killed by magic?even if he still has a magic weakness lol gl ring takes care of that,he also crushed solaris with one simple attack and is known outright to be stronger than superman 1million who would shitstomp this team with ease,hell prime was implied to be able to stop a universe from being destroyed.

You forget, DC universe is only the size of a outdoor pool...if only it was marvel so it could be valid.

Red Hulk
You forget, DC universe is only the size of a outdoor pool...if only it was marvel so it could be valid. Isn't there a no bias rule that you're breaking right now?

Enyalus
Isn't there a no bias rule that you're breaking right now?

Rules are to Galen what laws of physics were to PC Superman.

vlaaad12345
No.

He's never faced anyone with magic to my recollection.
GL ring doesn't take care of that though.
Solaris was burnt out.
S1M would, without a magic weakness.
How so?

Besides, he's also completely helpless to red sun radiation until proven otherwise.
Gl rings arent weak to magic and have blocked magic before so yes it takes care of that,solaris was still a giant construct,superman 1 million the one who is immune to magic would shitstomp the team yes,he implied he could have saved atoms universe from being destroyed except that it happened to fast for him to,helpless?hes been travelling the universe for 70k years absorbing ambient solar energy and gaining powers from the edge of space and time itself we know the sun makes supermen stronger over time kc superman is clearly above regular post crisis superman after only 20 years of absorption,he also sat directly in the sun for 15k years...they aren't going to be able to drain him fast enough.

Enyalus
AS Superman basically solo'd Solaris...without resorting to a GL ring when Solaris was already half dead and supernovaed out.

The Great Galen
Isn't there a no bias rule that you're breaking right now?

Probably, although this guy takes the cake if you ask me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A95747 thounsands of bias claims...how is he still around.

vlaaad12345
AS Superman basically solo'd Solaris...without resorting to a GL ring when Solaris was already half dead and supernovaed out.
Yeah the solaris before hes been upgraded to what he was in the 853rd century.

The Great Galen
Rules are to Enylaus what SS is to consistency and logic.

Thats a bit harsh, he isnt that lame of a character smile

Red Hulk
Gl rings arent weak to magic and have blocked magic before so yes it takes care of that,solaris was still a giant construct,superman 1 million the one who is immune to magic would shitstomp the team yes,he implied he could have saved atoms universe from being destroyed except that it happened to fast for him to,helpless?hes been travelling the universe for 70k years absorbing ambient solar energy and gaining powers from the edge of space and time itself we know the sun makes supermen stronger over time kc superman is clearly above regular post crisis superman after only 20 years of absorption,he also sat directly in the sun for 15k years...they aren't going to be able to drain him fast enough. I've never seen a ring user weak to magic block magic. In fact, the one time a weakness was used against someone, he now can't remove his ring as it's using all its power to try and keep him alive from the lead poisoning (along with the Ion power).

Solaris was a burnt out giant construct, who had nothing left.

Mayhaps he does, but that's why he's immune to magic.

By stopping the cause of the universe being destroyed. A lot of heroes intervene to stop threats of this level, but it doesn't mean much. It's not like they went against the universe destroying power themselves.

That's why Thor has magic to help the process.

Red Hulk
Probably, although this guy takes the cake if you ask me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A95747 thounsands of bias claims...how is he still around. Making up claims doesn't mean anything. In fact, I think that's trolling.

Reported.

The Great Galen
The funny thing is that thor's magic has never proven to be anything noteworthy yet its viable here?

Enyalus
Yeah the solaris before hes been upgraded to what he was in the 853rd century.

I don't remember it being stated that he was upgraded. He was built in the 20th century, with help and technology from the 853rd century.

Enyalus
The funny thing is that thor's magic has never proven to be anything noteworthy yet its viable here?

Thor has the Odinforce. That's viable enough.

vlaaad12345
I don't remember it being stated that he was upgraded. He was built in the 20th century, with help and technology from the 853rd century.
But they only had 20th century technology to use,in the future he gets upgraded since he becomes another star for the system and is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger,again direct from 1 millions own mouth prime is stronger and 1million could take this team.

Nihilist
team

vlaaad12345
Team wins against someone who is the confirmed superior of a being with skyfather level feats?are you guys freaking serious jesus.

Avlon
LOL...it's not like Superman Prime powers at the very least 2 IMPs and is far more powerful than both. Yea, an IMP Superman and Supes 1 Million who is part IMP and immune to magic himself.

The team would be hard pressed against one of Primes heralds..nevermind Prime himself. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
LOL...it's not like Superman Prime powers at the very least 2 IMPs and is far more powerful than both. Yea, an IMP Superman and Supes 1 Million who is part IMP and immune to magic himself.

The team would be hard pressed against one of Primes heralds..nevermind Prime himself. smile i'm pretty sure it's only the direct decendants of "el" which recieve the super-sun-amp from prime.

occultdestroyer
G-SUS Prime 1M should win, with regards to his powerset.
And magic won't work so Thor is completely useless in this fight.

FãrǾùK DZ
Superman prime one million SOLOS

Star428
Thor alone.

LOL. Surely, you jest.

Golgo13
Superman.

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos *SPITE*

RealityWarper
Team roflstomp the featless Superman

maxivitopowe
Why was this bumped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.