what is cybersex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nd4
I only heard of it ?What is it and how do you do it?Dont call me retated because i have never heard off it.

Rogue Jedi
You really need an answer for this?

RevoWution™©®
Don't worry. We won't call you "retated", as there's no such thing as being "retated". But anyway, a brief intro.

Cybersex, computer sex, internet sex or net sex is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via a computer network send one another sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience. It is a form of role-playing in which the participants pretend they are having actual sexual relations. In one iteration, this fantasy sex is accomplished by the participants describing their actions and responding to their chat partners in a mostly written form designed to stimulate their own sexual feelings and fantasies. Cybersex may also be accomplished through the use of avatars in a multiuser software environment.

Cybersex sometimes includes real life masturbation. The quality of a cybersex encounter typically depends upon the participants' abilities to evoke a vivid, visceral mental picture in the minds of their partners. Imagination and suspension of disbelief are also critically important. Cybersex can occur either within the context of existing or intimate relationships, e.g. among lovers who are geographically separated, or among individuals who have no prior knowledge of one another and meet in virtual spaces or cyberspaces and may even remain anonymous to one another. In some contexts cybersex is enhanced by the use of webcams to transmit real-time video of the partners.

Cybersex is sometimes colloquially called "cybering". Channels used to initiate cybersex are not necessarily exclusively devoted to that subject, and participants in any Internet chat may suddenly receive a message with any possible variation of the text "Wanna cyber?"

Knock yourself out at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_sex

steverules
Originally posted by nd4
I only heard of it ?What is it and how do you do it?Dont call me retated because i have never heard off it.

Retated isn't exactly the word I was thinking of glare

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by nd4

well you clearly have heard of it if you are now asking us what it means laughing

Scythe
Calcetin

ScarletSpeed
cyber bukkake

kodak
"lol football"

ScarletSpeed
cyber soggy biscuit

Kosta
Cyber DVDA

Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0

Bardock42
Originally posted by nd4
Dont call me retated because i have never heard off it.

I shan't.

I shall call you retard because of

Originally posted by nd4
I only heard of it i have never heard off it.

Retard.

Slay
What's with everyone correcting him on his spelling? It's not like it's 2005.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
What's with everyone correcting him on his spelling? It's not like it's 2005.

I agree. The spelling is obviously secondary to the retardation I have pointed out.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Slay
What's with everyone correcting him on his spelling? It's not like it's 2005. Could be a girl, and no one commented on nd4's spelling.

Even though, "of" is mispelt.

Strangelove
Originally posted by nd4
I only heard of it ?What is it and how do you do it?Dont call me retated because i have never heard off it. look at the root words, Einstein

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
CGEnKh0ocb0 that clip is way too long to be effective. Find a 10 sec. clip and you'll be much better off mmm

Mywi
Originally posted by nd4
I only heard of it ? i have never heard off it.

lolz, what?

ragesRemorse
CGEnKh0ocb0

eek!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
eek! for you behbeh shifty

Selphie
Originally posted by nd4

Don't call you 'retated', lul.

Cybersex? YUS PLZ, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rogue Jedi
There he sits, broken hearted, tried to cyber but he's to retarded.

Strangelove
too*

Rogue Jedi
that to *

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Ahsoka Tano
There he sits, broken hearted, tried to cyber but he's to retarded.

lol laughing

Dark-Jaxx
There he sits, broken hearted, tried to cyber but he's to retarded. WUT!? haermm

occultdestroyer
You're a retate

BackFire
Sex with your computer.

BakaXero
not without virus protection, baby.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
WUT!? haermm Durhhhhhhhhhhh my winky!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.