PT Trio vs OT Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
PT Jedi

- ROTS Yoda
- ROTS Mace Windu
- ROTS Anakin Skywalker

OT Sith

- ROTS Darth Sidious
- ROTJ Darth Vader
- TFU Galen Marek(Starkiller)

Since I think the Sith are outmatched slightly in saber prowess I will put this match's setting in the Senate Chamber where Sidious and Yoda fought in ROTS. But the contestants are not restricted to that room, they can move about.

1. Lightsaber Duel
2. Force Fight
3. All-Out

truejedi
intersting. Most interesting that you went with the ROTS version of sidious tho... why?

I think Yoda==Sidious
Mace>Vader
Starkiller>Anakin
Then Mace==Starkiller

give or take.

This fight could really go either way.

I'm going with the Jedi team because starkiller never actually competed with someone on the level of Mace Windu. His defeat came pretty quickly at the hand of Sidious.

So yeah,

1. Force Battle= Sith 8/10
2. Saber Battle= Jedi 9/10
3. All-out: Jedi=6/10

Mizukage Yoda
Jedi will take this neither Galen nor Vader can take Mace or Yoda. The sith are slightly outmatched as Anakin will take his future incarnation

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by truejedi
intersting. Most interesting that you went with the ROTS version of sidious tho... why?

I think Yoda==Sidious
Mace>Vader
Starkiller>Anakin
Then Mace==Starkiller

give or take.

This fight could really go either way.

I'm going with the Jedi team because starkiller never actually competed with someone on the level of Mace Windu. His defeat came pretty quickly at the hand of Sidious.

So yeah,

1. Force Battle= Sith 8/10
2. Saber Battle= Jedi 9/10
3. All-out: Jedi=6/10

Really? Mace == Starkiller?

TJ you disappoint me. What happened to 'Mace is teh rockzors!'?

Gideon
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Jedi will take this neither Galen nor Vader can take Mace or Yoda. The sith are slightly outmatched as Anakin will take his future incarnation

Take this in what?

Galen is miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles better than Mace in the Force. In a Force fight, the Sith curbstomp.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
Take this in what?

Galen is miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles better than Mace in the Force. In a Force fight, the Sith curbstomp.

Agreed. Sabers go to the Jedi though.

skywalker833
Yeah, Sith annihilate in Force, Jedi win sabers, sith win all out.

Darth Angel
Hadn't Mace hold hundreds of tons of rocks with the force in shatterpoint? How this puts him miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles upon miles below marek?

Anyway, I say this is a very good fight. However I say the jedi take it. Why? Because neither vader nor galen are good enough to challenge yoda, windu or anakin in the lightsaber department, and neither of them can be beat by sheer force alone unless their opponent is sidious and the challenger is anakin. So, unless anakin decides to challenge sidious and this one quickly owns him with the force, I see the jedi taking it.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Gideon
Take this in what?

In Sabers and maybe all out heavily dependent on distance they start and more importantly the location

truejedi
Red, you don't make any. I've repeatedly been detrimental to Mace. He annoys me. i think he is better than Kas'im, who in the force, in all honesty, i think is a nonfactor. That hardly is the same as saying that he is the uberz...

please don't pseudoquote me incorrectly. thanx.

Kenobiwan
Originally posted by skywalker833
Yeah, Sith annihilate in Force, Jedi win sabers.

Enyalus
I agree with pretty much everyone else, here. The Jedi take sabers, the Sith take Force, and the Jedi get a narrow margin of victory in the All Out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.