ROT Darth Bane runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Will he make it? If not, who kills him?
two days rest between each fight:

1. Rots Aayla Secura
2. Prime Qui Gon
3. Rots Plo Koon and Kit Fisto
4. Rots Anakin
5. Rots Obi-Wan
6. Exar Kun
7. Rots Mace Windu
8. Rots Obi-Wan and Anakin
9. Rots Yoda and Mace Windu

Elite Hunter
1-3 Bane wins pretty easily
4-Anakin can only pose a problem in saber duel, but I don't see getting past the Orbalisks or surviving Bane's force attacks
5-Obiwan is in a fairly similar situation as Anakin but I don't think he will last as long.
6.Exar Kun would be tough imo but I see Bane getting by him in a saber battle.
7. Mace Windu will be tough as well Bane certainly has the potential to lose here, I think this battle comes to down what force attacks Bane uses. Should he throw lightning at Windu he runs the risk of getting the Sidious treatment. I think they are pretty evenly matched but I will give it to Bane due to him being stronger in the force.
8. Pretty tough battle but Anakin and Obiwan are in a similar situation as Raskta and they don't have someone with battle meditation to help them.
9. This is where Bane goes down putting a pretty tough fight and he may take Mace down with him.

Darth Angel
In my opinion Bane goes down at 4 if anakin is "in teh zone" or at 7. Windu can take down Sidious, Bane would just suffer the same fate.

skywalker833
No. Bane wouldn't lose at 4. even if anakin was "in teh zone" ( by the way you spelled "the" wrong)
big grin

Darth Angel
It was on purpose actually. And yes, bane would lose to the chosen one if he was in the same state of mind he was again dooku. That kind of lightsaber display rivals guys like yoda or sidious, and bane, as far as I know, isn't as good as them with the saber. And let's not forget that anakin by ROTS is an untirable machine with atonishing strength and with such speed that Durge called him "the fastest jedi I had ever seen" or that made dooku see the room through the dazzling light of his lightsaber. If Bane would ever fought that Anakin he would eventually lose. In fact, few people in the history of SW would be able to stop such machine.

truejedi
i think he goes down at 7. if not 9 in a curbstomp to end all curbstomps.

Darth Exodus
6 (amulets) or 9 (Windu and Yoda too good)

Enyalus
He gets stopped at 9. Bane would beat the hell out of Anakin, Obi-Wan, or a combination of the two with the Force far worse than Dooku did.

skywalker833
Originally posted by Darth Angel
It was on purpose actually. And yes, bane would lose to the chosen one if he was in the same state of mind he was again dooku. That kind of lightsaber display rivals guys like yoda or sidious, and bane, as far as I know, isn't as good as them with the saber. And let's not forget that anakin by ROTS is an untirable machine with atonishing strength and with such speed that Durge called him "the fastest jedi I had ever seen" or that made dooku see the room through the dazzling light of his lightsaber. If Bane would ever fought that Anakin he would eventually lose. In fact, few people in the history of SW would be able to stop such machine.
...fanboy...

beast1234
Originally posted by Darth Angel

Darth bane is physically stronger than anakin due to working in the mines

skywalker833
Of course he is stronger. Bane is 2 meters tall and full of muscle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.