Place your vote, no matter where you are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Theres a website linked below where you can vote for McCain or Obama no matter which part of the world you are from, there are statistics and all that and its quite interesting so see who votes for whom from where if you get my drift.

So make your marksmile

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/

so far

Barack Obama 87% (392,267 votes)
John McCain 13% (58,359 votes)

Bardock42
There's only those two assholes.

Bardock42
Pretty cool though. Macedonia seems to be the only bigger country voting for the slightly bigger douchebag.

Storm
One more vote for Barack Obama from Belgium.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Bardock42
There's only those two assholes.

I think one of these two will win the presidency, other options would have been good though

Symmetric Chaos
That'd be great for Obama. "Hey lookit this, the whole ****ing world wants me to be president. I kick McCain's ass in foreign policy too, now."

Bicnarok
A bit inaccurate seeing as only those with an internet connection can vote, but interesting. I wonder if Obama will win by such a margin if at all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
A bit inaccurate seeing as only those with an internet connection can vote, but interesting. I wonder if Obama will win by such a margin if at all.

It's still strange the single person with internet in Congo, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Liberia, Montenegro, Reunion and Somalia who voted was a Liberal. If anything it proves that most Republicans are afraid of machines hmm

No one's winning in a landslide as far as the popular vote goes.

BackFire
There have been polls globally that show Obama with some 40 points on McCain as far as who other countries want to be president. I think he won like 70-30.

lord xyz
There's a poll like that on willitblend.com

It had the host as an option, and he's got more than half the votes, with Obama in second.

By the way, there should've been one like this in 04.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Pretty cool though. Macedonia seems to be the only bigger country voting for the slightly bigger douchebag. And Albania.

I also think it's weird how Iraq, Pakistan and Venezuela are purple, since they're countries that you'd expect to hate America and want Obama to change it.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lord xyz
There's a poll like that on willitblend.com

It had the host as an option, and he's got more than half the votes, with Obama in second.

By the way, there should've been one like this in 04.

The Host won laughing out loud thats cool. Just shows some people just vote for a laugh.

jaden101
Originally posted by lord xyz
And Albania.

I also think it's weird how Iraq, Pakistan and Venezuela are purple, since they're countries that you'd expect to hate America and want Obama to change it.

chances are in Iraq that it's probably american's voting anyway

what's with Albania and Macedonia though?...me and a friend were trying to figure it out today...does it have to do with allegiances from the former Yugoslavia and the break up of the Soviet Union with regards to Reagan?....the Balkan conflict and opposition to Clinton?...

very strange

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
chances are in Iraq that it's probably american's voting anyway

what's with Albania and Macedonia though?...me and a friend were trying to figure it out today...does it have to do with allegiances from the former Yugoslavia and the break up of the Soviet Union with regards to Reagan?....the Balkan conflict and opposition to Clinton?...

very strange

There's plenty of Iraqi's with internet access. Just trust me on this one.

Also, the numbers could reflect, in those countries, propaganda or candidate preferences that we are just unaware of. Biased news FTW?

inimalist
The question of Iraq: Iraqi civilians were, and still largely are, in support of the American invasion. Especially the women.

Its gone down a lot from when the invasion first occurred, but many Iraqis feel better off now than under Saddam. Many want America out, as they see them as creating more of a problem or they see their mission as complete, but lots supported the invasion, and unless I'm way off, recent polls show that the women still want the Americans there.

Also, conservative religious Arabs (and Persians) have similar points of view to conservative religious White people.

Originally posted by dadudemon
There's plenty of Iraqi's with internet access. Just trust me on this one.

you're right, they just don't have electricity for more than an hour a day to use it wink

EDIT: and the ones that don't live in big cities are much less likely to have access to the internet or power. Though, I've seen videos of shacks in Palestine where the incredibly poor do have computers set up (the only possession they have aside from a portable stove and a bed).

Red Nemesis
http://www.picturesforsadchildren.com/comics/00000180.gif

This seemed relevant.

ScarletSpeed
Barack Obama 86.9% (417,843 votes)
John McCain 13.1% (62,915 votes)

cool, if only it were took into account.

ragesRemorse
I'm more than positive that the majority of the populace is leaning towards Obama but the voting machines have a mind of their own, so who knows wink

parvati120
I can't even care who wins personally,
as long as that cheerleader doesn't become in control of deciding which country to attack next, even that action hero actor would be a better choice than her

Bicnarok
Originally posted by parvati120
I can't even care who wins personally,
as long as that cheerleader doesn't become in control of deciding which country to attack next, even that action hero actor would be a better choice than her

laughing laughing good point

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Bicnarok
A bit inaccurate seeing as only those with an internet connection can vote, but interesting.

So most likely 16 years old from myspace and youtube.

Hmm...very strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.