Algol vs. M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.psu.com/media/hades.jpg

vs.

http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/72476_bison.jpg

Nemesis X
Algol

4RX
Algol didn't impress me as much as Abyss and Nightmare have, to be honest. In fact, most of Algol's moves are dumb (bubbly projectiles that are almost useless) and has less range than even Nightmare. Then there's the fact that he's horribly slow too, but that's in-game.

Algol has no accomplishments that I can think of besides being in some struggle battle shown in the game's intro...and going emo...

He can float, sit on a throne and kick you (as an attack) and even drop a throne on you, but as far as being an SC boss...he's not as impressive as he should be.

Not that Bison is either, but I'm giving him my vote.

Dark-Jaxx
Well Algol shattered a full power Soul Edge with his bare hands and then created Soul Calibur, and this was while human...

Nemesis X
Algol has both the powers of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur in his hands. Those are like the most powerful weapons ever.

NonSensi-Klown
Bison wins.

4RX
Bison wishes he had the powers of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. cool

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by 4RX
Algol didn't impress me as much as Abyss and Nightmare have, to be honest. In fact, most of Algol's moves are dumb (bubbly projectiles that are almost useless) and has less range than even Nightmare. Then there's the fact that he's horribly slow too, but that's in-game.

Algol has no accomplishments that I can think of besides being in some struggle battle shown in the game's intro...and going emo...

He can float, sit on a throne and kick you (as an attack) and even drop a throne on you, but as far as being an SC boss...he's not as impressive as he should be.

Not that Bison is either, but I'm giving him my vote.

What has Abyss done? What feats does he even have? Also Algol is great in-game. My friend is a beast with him and his bubble projectiles are way more than useful. He is a juggling master. If you have a 360 and live, we could show you someday.

4RX
I do, hit me up. cool

Abyss would school him though. His round projectile is like...a guard break move or and unblockable and goes at 50x the speed of Algol's wall balls durlaugh as in they bounce off of walls.

Also Abyss' tranformation f*cked up the land where the castle was (the entire place is in ruins and in flames) and he rains meteors ftw, but it doesn't affect the opponent so as to make the gameplay more balanced. Algol is just a general queer.

Wei Phoenix
alright whats your tag? No offense but my friend is going to beat you hard. Also whats your timezone?

4RX
-Edit-

Dark-Jaxx
Algol was confirmed to be the strongest character in the Soul series easily.

NonSensi-Klown
Which is really sad because he loses in every ending except for his own, I think.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Which is really sad because he loses in every ending except for his own, I think.

Doesn't every boss lose in every ending? But yeah I get what you are saying. It contradicts the fact that he is the strongest since he is getting beat.

4RX
Algol is considered the strongest but in gameplay would get owned by any boss, hell even the likes of Taki and Mitsu.

Reported for clear spite and general f@ggotry.

Dark-Jaxx
Which is really sad because he loses in every ending except for his own, I think. That's because he is the boss of the game. no expression

Wei Phoenix

Alo happy birthday. I had a whore in a cake for you but uh, I didn't know I was supposed to bake the cake first.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's because he is the boss of the game. no expression

Right, but what I'm saying is that there are canon and noncanon endings for most games... so one of those endings is canon, meaning he loses to someone, hm?

Wei Phoenix
Right, but what I'm saying is that there are canon and noncanon endings for most games... so one of those endings is canon, meaning he loses to someone, hm?

Oh he doesn't fight Sieg and Nightmare. So he doesn't lose in 3 endings!

NonSensi-Klown
*shrug*

I know shit about Soul Calibur, really. The only one's I've even played are SC2 and 3.

Kirikaze Fuuma
doesn't count laughing

Wei Phoenix
*shrug*

I know shit about Soul Calibur, really. The only one's I've even played are SC2 and 3.

Same here. I only know about SCIV stuff is because my friend plays it. 2 was my favorite. I anally raped with Talim. 4 is a little broken and filled with a few infinites.

NonSensi-Klown
Meh, meant to say 2 and 4. I skipped 3 because it looked uninteresting.

I couldn't skip on Xbox 360/PS3 level graphic boobs though.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually Blax, the Soul Series has a habit of not having a single ending in the game be the canon one.

4RX
I couldn't skip on Xbox 360/PS3 level graphic boobs though. Which is why you sold your copy of DOA4. rolling on floor laughing

Or did you get it just to look at it and then sell it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.