Terrax vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
http://www.catskillcomics.com/Rosema/terrax.JPG ]

vs

http://thefaust.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/martian_manhunter.jpg

Discuss.

Bouboumaster
Does Terrax job as always?

iceman24567
Jobbing or not the Martian wins a majority.

carver9
This is a good fight, I really dont know who would win. Both of them is as versatile as you can get. Good fight avlon 5/5 split.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Jobbing or not the Martian wins a majority.

Youre so dc bias.

I truly think that if martian was to go intagible the power cosmic can still effect him. The power cosmic is different then almost anything that the martian has faced. Its one of the most versatile powers in comics and terrax has a lot of on panel proof that he is kinda good with it. Martian should still be able to feel the ax slicing through him, even if he intagible.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Youre so dc bias.

I truly think that if martian was to go intagible the power cosmic can still effect him. The power cosmic is different then almost anything that the martian has faced. Its one of the most versatile powers in comics and terrax has a lot of on panel proof that he is kinda good with it. Martian should still be able to feel the ax slicing through him, even if he intagible. Oh really i must be Dc biased for giving a person that has way more feats actually showing his versatility. Show me scans of Terrax using his power cosmic in a way that would give the Martian real trouble. The power cosmic is like a Gl ring in a sense it gives the user the potential to do some insane things but come on to actually give Terrax so much credit is crazy. Nah i stick to facts and call me biased all you want but being kinda good isn't enough to take on the Martian. He wins 8/10 call me some more names it doesn't matter.

quanchi112
Youre so dc bias.

I truly think that if martian was to go intagible the power cosmic can still effect him. The power cosmic is different then almost anything that the martian has faced. Its one of the most versatile powers in comics and terrax has a lot of on panel proof that he is kinda good with it. Martian should still be able to feel the ax slicing through him, even if he intagible. I agree about the biased part. I however give this to MM 7-8out of 10.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree about the biased part.

LOL laughing

I agree, MM takes the majority.

iceman24567
Quan really you are easily the most Thanos biased person ever you should never call anybody bias no expression. Seriously if you don't agree with my posts that's fine but posting to insult me is kinda annoying that's why i have people like Quan on ignore quoting him makes me see his bull so now i will go to my thrown the golden toilet later.

carver9
In a comic martian 8/10, on kmc, given both of there powers they are about even. Terrax is one of the most durable characters out there and again his his ax could cause the martian some trouble.

The answer that we need to find out is if martian can take a hit from a ax that is capable of destroying planets and leveling cities and iceman, my bad about calling you biased.

Symmetric Chaos
In a comic martian 8/10, on kmc, given both of there powers they are about even. Terrax is one of the most durable characters out there and again his his ax could cause the martian some trouble.

The answer that we need to find out is if martian can take a hit from a ax that is capable of destroying planets and leveling cities and iceman, my bad about calling you biased.

Shattering Iceman is now a feat on par with destroying a planet or city?

Mindset
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Shattering Iceman is now a feat on par with destroying a planet or city? Those were 2 separate thoughts.

He's talking about Iceman the user

Symmetric Chaos
Oh laughing

iceman24567
Yeah he was referring to me. I don't mind you calling me biased if i gave you bs reasons why i think Terrax loses but i actually gave something that at the least sounds legit laughing

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he was referring to me. I don't mind you calling me biased if i gave you bs reasons why i think Terrax loses but i actually gave something that at the least sounds legit laughing

What did I say that wasnt legit, terrax on panel destroyed a planet.

iceman24567
I never said you did I wasn't even implying chill out.

vansonbee
Terrax wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.