Exar Kun vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
Both in the prime, setting is the Geonosis arena as seen in AOTC.

1.Sabers only
2.Force only-with no amulet blasts
3 Force-amulet blasts can be used
4.All Out with amulet blasts,
5.All Out- No amulet blasts

MasterAshenVor
Ok before everybody and their momma starts to butcher this thread I am gonna say in Exar Kun's Defense..The Guy was a brilliant saberist I mean he created the Double-Bladed Lightsaber after all. Unfortunately we dont know much about his Force Skills as they were originally...with the amulet he was very powerful probibally even more powerful than Palpatine.

So

1.Sabers only - It would be kinda Close... but I say Exar Kun

2.Force only-with no amulet blasts - Unknown since we dont know the extent of Kun's ACTUAL force prowess...but I give it to Kun again cause hes cool...

3 Force-amulet blasts can be used - Kun...

4.All Out with amulet blasts, - Kun...

5.All Out- No amulet blasts - All Out? hmmm Galen is very resourceful.. So I give this one to Galen Marek...

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Both in the prime, setting is the Geonosis arena as seen in AOTC.

1.Sabers only
2.Force only-with no amulet blasts
3 Force-amulet blasts can be used
4.All Out with amulet blasts,
5.All Out- No amulet blasts
1. Exar
2. Galen
3. Galen
4. Galen
5. Galen
Galen blocked Sids lightning with his hands a feat only yoda could acomplish I doubt amulets will sway the tide in Exar's favor, especially when the Genonisian arena is filled with stuff to throw at him. Galen wins

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
2.Force only-with no amulet blasts - Unknown since we dont know the extent of Kun's ACTUAL force prowess...but I give it to Kun again cause hes cool... Kun has shown other abilities useful in combat,he is master of sith lightning,froze the galactic senate, as a spirit he choked 12( or something around that) of Luke's students all at once, I believe he killed Odan Urr with what I think was "wave of his hand," and he can also use sith magic offensively like he did against Aleema Keto.

I haven't read TFU yet so I'm not going to be actively debating in this thread for either character.

Darth Martin
Marek will not be taking Kun with a sword.

laser7455
Exar wins the saber battle,Galen wins the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.