All of Spidermans Greatest Super Villains against each other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
This is a every man for himself war. Last man standing wins.

Green Goblin vs Venom vs Carnage vs Kraven the Hunter vs Mysterio vs Hobgoblin vs Doc Ock vs Sandman vs Electro vs Shocker vs Rhino vs The Chamelon vs The Beetle vs Hydro-Man vs The Lizard vs Scorpion vs Vulture

AlmightyKfish
Electro or Sandman.

Probably Electro.

vansonbee
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Electro or Sandman.

Probably Electro. no way Sandman & Electro last ones

Carnage taking this brawl, I remember Venom or Carnage taking a bit out of Sandman, and that messes Sandman up.

jalek moye
how did taking a bite out of him do anything. when im sure hes had worse happen to him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by jalek moye
how did taking a bite out of him do anything. when im sure hes had worse happen to him. Sandman needs his actual sand particles to stay whole or starts to fall apart...
Sorry I can't remember where I got this from.

Hopefully anyone can support this claim

Premutos
Electro FTW.

Kasper Gutman
Rhino. He's a villian buttkicker. He's like a sergeant-in-arms of a biker club. He schools the baddees when they get out of line but they moment a cop arrives its like woah woah yes sir we don't want any trouble here. Why sure Mister Spiderman. Even though i'm way more powerful then you and you can't really hurt me i'll gladly take this beat down and end up with my face in a puddle.

Kasper Gutman
Wow, did I just pick the Rhino beating up someone?

Knowsbleed33
Sandman probably.

Premutos
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Rhino. He's a villian buttkicker. He's like a sergeant-in-arms of a biker club. He schools the baddees when they get out of line but they moment a cop arrives its like woah woah yes sir we don't want any trouble here. Why sure Mister Spiderman. Even though i'm way more powerful then you and you can't really hurt me i'll gladly take this beat down and end up with my face in a puddle.

Woah, a fellow Rhino fan? Amazing. eek!

occultdestroyer
Venom, Carnage or Sandman

Endless Mike
Carnage or Electro

golem370
Spot- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Ohnn_%28Earth-616%29 wins if he fights smart.

complexbrother
^^^ like he said. The Spot if he fights smart. if not ...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/118241-145233-hydro-man_large.jpg

there was this Avengers special where Loki incresed Morrie's intellegence and he almost defeated the Avengers solo.

Estacado
Venom.

comicfan11
I like Hydro-man and the Spot in this fight also but the symbiotes could do it too

Belvedere
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Wow, did I just pick the Rhino beating up someone?

You could give Rhino the HOTI and he'd still manage to lose.

TheBadguy
I'll go with Carnage. or spot as the wildcard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.