Would Deathstroke Make A Good Villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupezM'
Some would argue he's superior to Batman in wits and fighting ability, also I think Nolan could fit him into his universe and make him a believable villain.

Any thoughts?

Devil King
I think he would be a good foil for Batman, but I wouldn't place him in the category of villain. I don't really tink there's any need for him to be a major character in a Batman film, but I would welcome him into the fold of a rogues gallery for a second go at the Gotham Knight format.

RevoWution™©®
This may sound ridiculous, but I had to wiki "Deathstroke" to find out who he was lol...

I reckon Hush would make a good villian in Nolan's universe smile

BruceSkywalker
Slade Wilson makes a good villain in a possible Teen Titans live action movie and not for Batman

Endrict Nuul
I think Slade could work but Hush would be better in a Nolan U.

Bat Dude
Fear...

...The Reaper...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Fear......The Reaper...

What else is new.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warrior18
Lol. No way Nolan would tolerate an enhanced super agent in his film. As insanely good as both his films are, he is annoyingly obsessed with a sort of realism.

Brak Dayton
Originally posted by Warrior18
Lol. No way Nolan would tolerate an enhanced super agent in his film. As insanely good as both his films are, he is annoyingly obsessed with a sort of realism.

I agree. And it's to the benefit of the franchise. Which means no Mr Freeze or Penguin or Mad Hatter.

On the other hand Slade Wilson could just be a merc who's the epitome of perfection.... apart from the dodgy eye.

The Heap
^ Heh.. I don't really see Slade fitting into Nolan's view of things to be honest.

Reaper isn't that far fetched though...

roughrider
There are lots of villains to get to, I can't see them bringing someone in from outside. Although Slade can be a less a villain and more an amoral professional, like Catwoman. Maybe he can be a neutral in-betweener for Batman and the enemy he's fighting.

The Heap
Originally posted by roughrider
There are lots of villains to get to, I can't see them bringing someone in from outside. Although Slade can be a less a villain and more an amoral professional, like Catwoman. Maybe he can be a neutral in-betweener for Batman and the enemy he's fighting.

If that were to be the case, I'd like to see Slade getting killed at some point. Either by accident, or deliberatley murdered in a fight.

Maybe he gets crushed by the BANE KICK! Heh, sorry. In a funny mood today.

But I would like to see Slade killed if he were included, because I don't like his character very much and don't think he'd fit into Nolan's world too well either.

Maybe Az-Bat or Reaper and Bane.

Reaper's returned after finding out Rachel's been murdered to put an end to the Batman, who he thinks is responsible for the death of Rachel, and in the mean time, Gotham P.D. recruit a bounty hunter known as Bane to help the force catch the Batman.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by The Heap
If that were to be the case, I'd like to see Slade getting killed at some point. Either by accident, or deliberatley murdered in a fight.

Maybe he gets crushed by the BANE KICK! Heh, sorry. In a funny mood today.

But I would like to see Slade killed if he were included, because I don't like his character very much and don't think he'd fit into Nolan's world too well either.

Maybe Az-Bat or Reaper and Bane.

Reaper's returned after finding out Rachel's been murdered to put an end to the Batman, who he thinks is responsible for the death of Rachel, and in the mean time, Gotham P.D. recruit a bounty hunter known as Bane to help the force catch the Batman.

A) If anyone else suggests that Bane should play the role of some kind of hired thug, I will do something very unpleasant to somebody- probably myself.
B) There's no way in Hell that Azrael will appear, sadly.
C) Gordon's the Commissioner now- he's not going and break laws in an attempt to catch Batman, now, is he?

Darth Martin
Deathstroke's one of my fav comic-book characters. But bring on Riddler and Penguin for the next film please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.