Oh Lawds, is I bein' a slave ag'in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Just when you thought The View couldn't get any dumber...it did.

You know, I admire McCain's self-control. Really, somebody should just tell Goldberg that she's a ****ing moron.

"That's an excellent point." No, it's not. It's not at all. The fact that there was applause for Whoopi Failberg's idiocy indicates that this entire election is a ****ing joke. Nobody cares about who can do the job best--it's the inmates running the asylum. With any luck, we'll get the best nutjob in office.

inimalist
yo, I heard McCain was for slavery

KidRock
I wonder how many cows I would need to trade to buy Barack's daughters and wife.

I bet his wife makes a good horse for my plow.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Just when you thought The View couldn't get any dumber...it did.

You know, I admire McCain's self-control. Really, somebody should just tell Goldberg that she's a ****ing moron.

"That's an excellent point." No, it's not. It's not at all. The fact that there was applause for Whoopi Failberg's idiocy indicates that this entire election is a ****ing joke. Nobody cares about who can do the job best--it's the inmates running the asylum. With any luck, we'll get the best nutjob in office.

Well, I'm sure you're apt to realize the entire show is idiotic. From Goldberg to Hassleback. They're all stupid.

JiYD21fnTT8&hl

Markus Corvinus
Originally posted by inimalist

Yo, I heard yo mom was for prostitution.

Markus Corvinus
Originally posted by Devil King
Well, I'm sure you're apt to realize the entire show is idiotic. From Goldberg to Hassleback. They're all stupid.

JiYD21fnTT8&hl

For once I completely agree. I'm still wondering why the show is even on the air.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If all the bits of silliness were piled on one scale, and all the serious discussion on the other, would the weight of the idiocy outweigh the weight of the intelligence?

Guess it depends on how much you value stupidity...

(That's right, I'm talking to you!)

BackFire
This is pretty old.

Felt bad for McCain, shouldn't have to put up with such stupidity. Then again, this is The View.

Symmetric Chaos

Same wid Ron Paul, yo.

KharmaDog
It's "the view" people. No need to worry, the people watching that are too busy sitting on their couches and stuffing their faces and will have no time to go out and vote.

jaden101
"returned to slavery"???...when has she ever been a slave?...when has anyone she's ever known been a slave?

enough is enough...the jews have been persectuted for thousands of years...do you hear them continually bitching about it?...no...did they get off their collective ass and make themselves one of the richest "races" on the planet?...yes

i'm sorry...but it has to be said...black people need to build a bridge and get the fvck over it...

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by jaden101
"returned to slavery"???...when has she ever been a slave?...when has anyone she's ever known been a slave?

enough is enough...the jews have been persectuted for thousands of years...do you hear them continually bitching about it?...no...did they get off their collective ass and make themselves one of the richest "races" on the planet?...yes

i'm sorry...but it has to be said...black people need to build a bridge and get the fvck over it...

*cue the theme song to The Jeffersons*

chithappens

Why make a retort to an overtly idiotic statement and then generalize an entire group of people?

jaden101
if hers was an isolated opinion i wouldn't have bothered...but every other day comes some equally stupid or even more so accusation of persecution of black people....if it's not this ridiculous statement then it's resident evil being branded racist or some other such nonsense.

lord xyz
He hates jews?

inimalist
if hers was an isolated opinion i wouldn't have bothered...but every other day comes some equally stupid or even more so accusation of persecution of black people....if it's not this ridiculous statement then it's resident evil being branded racist or some other such nonsense.

you don't think that is a vocal minority?

jaden101
to be honest...no i don't...i believe the victim mentality is inherent in the black community...if it was just a vocal minority then McCain wouldn't have conceded a supposedly "good point"...he would've said "respecfully...that opinion is just attention seeking drivel and you know it"...but alas...to do so would incur a massive backlash...thus proving that it wouldn't have simply been a vocal minority

inimalist
touche

though I think I disagree

red g jacks
not sure who this goldberg fellow is but he sounds like a jew

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lord xyz
He hates jews?

Who doesn't?

lord xyz
Originally posted by red g jacks
not sure who this goldberg fellow is but he sounds like a jew You seriously haven't heard of Whoopi Goldberg?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who doesn't? Other Jews?

Symmetric Chaos
You seriously haven't heard of Whoopi Goldberg?

A . . . a black Jew? The white race is truly doomed.

Other Jews?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self_hating_jew

lord xyz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A . . . a black Jew? The white race is truly doomed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self_hating_jew Black female jew.

Obama/Clinton/Lieberman ticket.

red g jacks
You seriously haven't heard of Whoopi Goldberg? srsly

i didn't know she was on the view

lord xyz
srsly

i didn't know she was on the view Well, Zeal said Whoopi in his post, also, his title is an impression of her.

Bardock42
Well, Zeal said Whoopi in his post, also, his title is an impression of her. I think his title is an impression of the stereotypical ****** of the 19th century.

jaden101
ok...i made a mistake...maybe she had a point

http://file042b.bebo.com/9/large/2008/10/27/22/1630949000a9264777679l.jpg

red g jacks
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think his title is an impression of the stereotypical ****** of the 19th century. i was under the same impression

and i guess i missed the fact that he said whoopi in his post

sue me fagggot.

parvati120
Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Yo, I heard yo mom was for prostitution. that's a bit uncalled for, just because you find his post a bit childish doesn't mean you have to try to top him....

lord xyz
sue me fagggot. I'm not American.

dadudemon
you don't think that is a vocal minority?

I agree that it is a minority, however, it closer to 50% than 1%, in my experience. Since I haven't met all of the African Americans and African British, my opinion doesn't mean jack shit on an empirical level. I find that the whining generally stops the higher up the money and education ladder African Americans are found.

But, when you have white racists still beating black people to death because of their skin, I can see why some still cling to crippling ideas.

red g jacks
I'm not American. lol, sorry, was drunk when i posted that

inimalist
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree that it is a minority, however, it closer to 50% than 1%, in my experience. Since I haven't met all of the African Americans and African British, my opinion doesn't mean jack shit on an empirical level. I find that the whining generally stops the higher up the money and education ladder African Americans are found.

But, when you have white racists still beating black people to death because of their skin, I can see why some still cling to crippling ideas.

thats sort of how I thought, though again, I have no idea how large it would be

the idea of group persecution can be really formative in a person's identity...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.