Silver Surfer exiles reality vs. Darkseid classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joshypooh
Who prevails?

vlaaad12345
Classic darkseid?you mean precrisis?he would beat the hell out of surfer with no effort and then add his power to his own.

kgkg
Darkseid classic ftw

Bouboumaster
Classic Darkseid = the one who doesn't get manhandled by Sups?

If it is, Darky wins.

iceman24567
Classic Darkseid pwned Superman worse than Mongul Sr. did he stomps.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Classic Darkseid pwned Superman worse than Mongul Sr. did he stomps.

So... I'm right if I think that this version of Darky rocks Surfer?

AlmightyKfish
Classic Darkseid ftw

Enyalus
No. Exiles Surfer would beat any pre DOTNG Darkseid.

Gladiator is at least comparable with Superman, and Surfer took him out far easier than DS has ever taken out Superman. Not to mention he killed the rest of the Imperial Guard, killed Captain Mar-vell/Super Skrull/Ronan at the same time in the same blast, was about to actually kill Galactus, casually destroyed a planet with physical force...and he can fly while off of his board.

Philosophía
facepalm

EkinEku
surfer gets owned by ds AGAIN

Enyalus

quanchi112

vlaaad12345
How is exiles I have no real good feats putting me above regular surfer going to take on pc darkseid the guy who owned silverage superman with ease....fight starts darkseid erases surfer and takes his powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
How is exiles I have no real good feats putting me above regular surfer going to take on pc darkseid the guy who owned silverage superman with ease....fight starts darkseid erases surfer and takes his powers. The board could cleave Seid in two. This Surfer leveled his own earth,destroyer the shiar's best in moments. He treated ronan and the Superskrull like street levelers. This Surfer is too much for Seid to be able to handle.

vlaaad12345
The board the cleaved no feat gladiator in two can cleave the guy who takes shots from pc kryptonians and doesn't bleed....again one attack and surfer would be busted into pieces and have his powers absorbed.

quanchi112
The board the cleaved no feat gladiator in two can cleave the guy who takes shots from pc kryptonians and doesn't bleed....again one attack and surfer would be busted into pieces and have his powers absorbed. This isnt pc Seid. I dont know where you are getting that. Classic Seid to me is the Seid before fc. Pc Seid is pc Seid.

This seid cant even beat Superman on his own anymore.

fascistcrusader
Exiles SS takes this 8/10

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
This isnt pc Seid. I dont know where you are getting that. Classic Seid to me is the Seid before fc. Pc Seid is pc Seid.

This seid cant even beat Superman on his own anymore.
Then the op needs to make it clear what classic seid is because its not like pre fc is a ''classic''amount of time ago,pre fc darkseid would probably lose yeah but pc darkseid would beat the hell out of surfer.

quanchi112
Then the op needs to make it clear what classic seid is because its not like pre fc is a ''classic''amount of time ago,pre fc darkseid would probably lose yeah but pc darkseid would beat the hell out of surfer. This isnt pc Seid. Classic Seid is completely different than classic Seid.

Enyalus
Doesn't matter, PC Darkseid would lose, too.

Symmetric Chaos
This isnt pc Seid. Classic Seid is completely different than classic Seid.

You don't seem to be the OP so how can you be making that sort of basesless judgment?

Originally posted by Enyalus

Not even close. PCDS really did have the unstoppable OE and they really did never miss anything.

vlaaad12345
Pc darkseid outmuscled outgunned and outlasted pc kryptonians you know the guys who can tow a galaxy of planets with physical strength,survive galaxy destroying attacks like nothing,he would ****ing demolish surfer with one hand behind his back.

Enyalus
With the cosmic glaze Surfer had going on, I wouldn't be surprised to see the OB bounce off like a mirror. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
With the cosmic glaze Surfer had going on, I wouldn't be surprised to see the OB bounce off like a mirror. stick out tongue

Between COIE and FC, yeah that's probably how it would end. He was a different kind of threat entirely before the first Crisis.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Between COIE and FC, yeah that's probably how it would end. He was a different kind of threat entirely before the first Crisis.

Okayokayokay...I don't have too much knowledge about DC prior to COIE. So I might defer to you there. Still, killing off virtually every superhero in your universe, wiping out the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, spanking Gladiator like a baby and almost killing Galactus are good feats. You think it'd be close?

Symmetric Chaos
Okayokayokay...I don't have too much knowledge about DC prior to COIE. So I might defer to you there. Still, killing off virtually every superhero in your universe, wiping out the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, spanking Gladiator like a baby and almost killing Galactus are good feats. You think it'd be close?

Possibly, though the version seen in Exiles was really just a thought experiment in what would happen in Surfer wasn't bound by his normal principles wasn't it?

Anyhow PCDarkseid was known for killing Gods under his own power and he knocked superheroes around like children.

Enyalus
Possibly, though the version seen in Exiles was really just a thought experiment in what would happen in Surfer wasn't bound by his normal principles wasn't it?

I don't think so - I think this version had more power than 616 Surfer and a different attitude, kind of like Superboy Prime and Superman.

In a non-canon story, 616 Surfer and Gladiator fought and were fairly evenly matched. In 552, Surfer severely wounds Gladiator with one shot, ends up catching a punch hard and fast enough to cause a white-out effect (and make it look easy), then has his board cut Kallark in half effortlessly. The board is an extension of Norrin's will, so it being that powerful is an indicator that Surfer's power is tremendous.

Also, 616 Ronan the Accuser and Silver Surfer have also gone toe-to-toe, and that's been relatively close, too...yet 552 Surfer disintegrates him, Captain Mar-vell, and Super Skrull with one blast.

In 552, Galactus is the Restorer of Worlds, instead of eating them. So it stands to reason that he's generally at a higher power level than the 616 version (since often Big G seems hungry and thus weakened). That could explain the power increase that Exiles Surfer displays.

Anyhow PCDarkseid was known for killing Gods under his own power and he knocked superheroes around like children.

Yeah. 552 Surfer was killing and disintegrating superheroes like they were children, too. smile Like I said, he definitely seemed high-trans at the very least. DP Tyrant level or so.

carver9
I don't think so - I think this version had more power than 616 Surfer and a different attitude, kind of like Superboy Prime and Superman.

In a non-canon story, 616 Surfer and Gladiator fought and were fairly evenly matched. In 552, Surfer severely wounds Gladiator with one shot, ends up catching a punch hard and fast enough to cause a white-out effect (and make it look easy), then has his board cut Kallark in half effortlessly. The board is an extension of Norrin's will, so it being that powerful is an indicator that Surfer's power is tremendous.

Also, 616 Ronan the Accuser and Silver Surfer have also gone toe-to-toe, and that's been relatively close, too...yet 552 Surfer disintegrates him, Captain Mar-vell, and Super Skrull with one blast.

In 552, Galactus is the Restorer of Worlds, instead of eating them. So it stands to reason that he's generally at a higher power level than the 616 version (since often Big G seems hungry and thus weakened). That could explain the power increase that Exiles Surfer displays.

Yeah. 552 Surfer was killing and disintegrating superheroes like they were children, too. smile Like I said, he definitely seemed high-trans at the very least. DP Tyrant level or so.

Good post, never thought of it like that.

Stoic
Is this the Darkseid that got handled by Superman in Superman/Batman? If so Exiles Surfer beats him far worse than HP Doomsday.

Zack Fair
PC Darkseid stomps all over Exiles. Darkseid manhandled the PC JLA without effort. He mind controlled a planet full of Daxamites. His matter manipulation was off the charts and the Omega Effect was an unstoppable force.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
Is this the Darkseid that got handled by Superman in Superman/Batman? If so Exiles Surfer beats him far worse than HP Doomsday.
When did Superman man handle DS? Here?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/003-SupermanBatman013Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
When did Superman man handle DS? Here?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/003-SupermanBatman013Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

Why don't you post the whole fight, because Darkseid lost that fight and was hung up on the Source wall like a Christmas decoration. So yeah when he was handled there.

vlaaad12345
After superman took a sundip....and please tell me people still arent thinking exiles surfer stands a snowballs chance in hell against pc darkseid.......pc darkseid was well into the high skyfather/odin level of power it would take no effort at all for him to drain surfers power/erase him from existance or straight up hand to hand tear him into pieces.

fangirl101
Why don't you post the whole fight, because Darkseid lost that fight and was hung up on the Source wall like a Christmas decoration. So yeah when he was handled there.
Um. Did you miss the part of the fight where he pwned himself with his own blast after WONDER WOMAN interfered? yeah. You did.

Stoic
He recovered and was stomped in outer space, Superman showed he had no need for Diana's interferance as he threw her out of the way, and took it to Darkseid. Superman beat him without a shadow of a doubt, and beat him badly enough for most people to believe that Kal was superior to Darkseid despite what he always says about being Superman's better. Superman even punched a hole in his arm for good measure, so yes he was handled.

fangirl101
He recovered and was stomped in outer space, Superman showed he had no need for Diana's interferance as he threw her out of the way, and took it to Darkseid. Superman beat him without a shadow of a doubt, and beat him badly enough for most people to believe that Kal was superior to Darkseid despite what he always says about being Superman's better. Superman even punched a hole in his arm for good measure, so yes he was handled.
Are you kidding me? Superman blitzed DS and got knocked away easily. He had a need for her. He sun amped. And DS recovered from his OWN blast. He was still injured. By that Time, Superman had a sun amp. Please tell me you read the story. Do I need to post it panel by panel? In slow motion?

Stoic
Are you kidding me? Superman blitzed DS and got knocked away easily. He had a need for her. He sun amped. And DS recovered from his OWN blast. He was still injured. By that Time, Superman had a sun amp. Please tell me you read the story. Do I need to post it panel by panel? In slow motion?

Speedblitzed? No stop making up stories to suit your crush on rockhead and the amazon.

Superman Bullrushed him is the more precise action that he took, and was knocked away, but this is nothing that Captain Marvel was unable to do to an eclipsed Superman.

You say that Superman was amped by the sun, was he in the sun when he forcibly removed Darkseid from the planet? No he was not.

Please do post the fight panel by panel in slow motion, and you can stop the superiority complex, you're not intimidating anyone, or perhaps it's your way of making it seem like you made a more solid point. You didn't so try sticking to the facts, or stop posting.

After superman took a sundip....and please tell me people still arent thinking exiles surfer stands a snowballs chance in hell against pc darkseid.......pc darkseid was well into the high skyfather/odin level of power it would take no effort at all for him to drain surfers power/erase him from existance or straight up hand to hand tear him into pieces.

Which was my first question, which era of Darkseid is this.. Classic could mean Darkseid just before DOTNG's or PC Darkseid... PC wins this easily. PRE DOTNG's Darkseid does not.

fangirl101
Speedblitzed? No stop making up stories to suit your crush on rockhead and the amazon.

Superman Bullrushed him is the more precise action that he took, and was knocked away, but this is nothing that Captain Marvel was unable to do to an eclipsed Superman.

You say that Superman was amped by the sun, was he in the sun when he forcibly removed Darkseid from the planet? No he was not.

Please do post the fight panel by panel in slow motion, and you can stop the superiority complex, you're not intimidating anyone, or perhaps it's your way of making it seem like you made a more solid point. You didn't so try sticking to the facts, or stop posting.

Which was my first question, which era of Darkseid is this.. Classic could mean Darkseid just before DOTNG's or PC Darkseid... PC wins this easily. PRE DOTNG's Darkseid does not.

Was DS still reeling from his Own injuring blast when Superman LOL forcibly took him to the sun? I guess you missed that part. you did. Shall I post it for you? You seem to be missing a page out of your comic. Stick to that fact. If you drop a 500 pound weight on your arm and crush it, and then a girl comes along and forcibly pushes you out of your house, what are you going to do about it?

Enyalus
If you drop a 500 pound weight on your arm and crush it, and then a girl comes along and forcibly pushes you out of your house, what are you going to do about it?

Grab a condom. smile

fangirl101
Grab a condom. smile
First and foremost, Stop being nasty. 2ndly, You aren't grabbing anything. Your howling in pain. Unable to react. even to someone much weaker than you are.

Stoic
Superman won that fight Diana's interference would have only prolonged the stomping that was coming to Darkseid any old ways... No??? Are you trying to say that Superman has never survived the Omega Beams? I read the comic, and didn't miss a beat. Superman won hands down. Just like Exiles Surfer would win, if we are talking about the same era Darksied, but like I said if this is PC Darkseid he wins without a contest.

Enyalus
First and foremost, Stop being nasty. 2ndly, You aren't grabbing anything. Your howling in pain. Unable to react. even to someone much weaker than you are.

Yes, ma'am. Does this mean you won't call me? sad

fangirl101
Superman won that fight Diana's interference would have only prolonged the stomping that was coming to Darkseid any old ways... No??? Are you trying to say that Superman has never survived the Omega Beams? I read the comic, and didn't miss a beat. Superman won hands down. Just like Exiles Surfer would win, if we are talking about the same era Darksied, but like I said if this is PC Darkseid he wins without a contest.
Prove it. Superman didn't look to be doing so good to me. He knew he was going to get his ass kicked. Which is why He went and got a quick Sun Dip. Since Diana interefered, And Darky injured himself, the fight is invalid.

fangirl101
This User is now on your Call block list.

Enyalus
LOL...I admit, that was probably the best comeback available.

Ontopic, I suppose PC Darkseid wins, and post COIE, pre DOTNG Darkseid loses.

Stoic
Prove it. Superman didn't look to be doing so good to me. He knew he was going to get his ass kicked. Which is why He went and got a quick Sun Dip. Since Diana interefered, And Darky injured himself, the fight is invalid.

Looked more to me like Superman was on a once and for all mission to me... hence why Darkseid ended up on the Source wall. He was in no way kicking Supermans butt, it was blow for blow from where I saw. So what if he brushed Superman aside? You make it seem like he was out for the count, which he was not as far as the comic was concerned Superman was back up in the next two panels.

If you can't admit that Darkseid lost that fight that's on you, but it was written and he was. No matter how it happened Darkseid lost to a guy below Exiles Surfer.

fangirl101
Looked more to me like Superman was on a once and for all mission to me... hence why Darkseid ended up on the Source wall. He was in no way kicking Supermans butt, it was blow for blow from where I saw. So what if he brushed Superman aside? You make it seem like he was out for the count, which he was not as far as the comic was concerned Superman was back up in the next two panels.

If you can't admit that Darkseid lost that fight that's on you, but it was written and he was. No matter how it happened Darkseid lost to a guy below Exiles Surfer.
If Superman was so sure he could beat DS on his own, then why the sun amp, and why use the source wall? Ahh. yeah. got ya.

joshypooh
this isnt pc Darkseid, its classic meaning Darkseid up until final crisis.

quanchi112
Um. Did you miss the part of the fight where he pwned himself with his own blast after WONDER WOMAN interfered? yeah. You did. Supes won that fight. He manhandled Darkseid in apokolips now. That might have been Seid's saddest moment. Oh wait,I forgot about the stairs.

fangirl101
Supes won that fight. He manhandled Darkseid in apokolips now. That might have been Seid's saddest moment. Oh wait,I forgot about the stairs.
A fight is between two characters with no amping, or no outside interference. It's a shared feat with wonder woman. Invalid.

quanchi112
A fight is between two characters with no amping, or no outside interference. It's a shared feat with wonder woman. Invalid. I agree that Supes won that fight but that we cant use it because of WW's interference. We cant use countdown three because of olsen's k-nite either.

Apokolips now was an utter beatdown of Ds.

fangirl101
I agree that Supes won that fight but that we cant use it because of WW's interference. We cant use countdown three because of olsen's k-nite either.

Apokolips now was an utter beatdown of Ds.
And that would be called PIS under Forum Rules. which leaves nothing.

quanchi112
And that would be called PIS under Forum Rules. which leaves nothing. No,it isnt. How many stalemates have these characters had? You can keep making up excuses for seid. It doesnt change anything. Exiles Surfer stomps him.

fangirl101
No,it isnt. How many stalemates have these characters had? You can keep making up excuses for seid. It doesnt change anything. Exiles Surfer stomps him. They haven't had any other stalemates. DS rocked Superman with three punches in OWAW.

quanchi112
They haven't had any other stalemates. DS rocked Superman with three punches in OWAW. They stalemated at the end of that arc in a superman comic. Ds ran from Superman in a superman/batman comic which means he lost under forum rules.

Exiles Surfer stomps.

fangirl101
They stalemated at the end of that arc in a superman comic. Ds ran from Superman in a superman/batman comic which means he lost under forum rules.

Exiles Surfer stomps.
Nope. Also shared Feat. He was attacked By Desaad and Amped batman. Shared Feat. Does not count. DS was also greatly weakened by blasting imperiex. He still trashed superman in three punches. So again. You have nothing.

quanchi112
Nope. Also shared Feat. He was attacked By Desaad and Amped batman. Shared Feat. Does not count. DS was also greatly weakened by blasting imperiex. He still trashed superman in three punches. So again. You have nothing. He got his powers back and ran like a child. Supes was also weakened by fighting in that arc when he was held by Seid. Doesnt count according to you. Apokolips now they both were fresh and Supes made darkseid quit. One on one Seid lost and had his honor taken. Fact.

Exiles wins.

fangirl101
He got his powers back and ran like a child. Supes was also weakened by fighting in that arc when he was held by Seid. Doesnt count according to you. Apokolips now they both were fresh and Supes made darkseid quit. One on one Seid lost and had his honor taken. Fact.

Exiles wins.
DS beat Supers in 3 Punches. He's bitched Superman with stasis beams before. He's got the most victories with ease. And DS's Omega powers do not amp his physical stats. Thus it's a shared feat between Desaad, Batman and Superman. Invalid.

quanchi112
DS beat Supers in 3 Punches. He's bitched Superman with stasis beams before. He's got the most victories with ease. And DS's Omega powers do not amp his physical stats. Thus it's a shared feat between Desaad, Batman and Superman. Invalid. Seid didnt beat Superman into submission. He made him listen to his plans. Thats it. Supes was still fine. He avenged that in apokolips now when he made Darkseid tap out because he couldnt continue. He quit the fight. laughing out loud

Batman made Darkseid bleed. Another embarrassing moment.

fangirl101
Seid didnt beat Superman into submission. He made him listen to his plans. Thats it. Supes was still fine. He avenged that in apokolips now when he made Darkseid tap out because he couldnt continue. He quit the fight. laughing out loud

Batman made Darkseid bleed. Another embarrassing moment.
Also a shared feat. Desaad blasted Darky first. batman was also greatly amped. Or didn't you notice that Both Desaad And superman had to wear special gloves to hold the staff of power. But Batman did not. Yeah. You didn't notice because you didn't want to. And If you like, I can show the many times DS has held Superman with ease in stasis fields. Would you like that? becuz remember, you like to recall on how thanos held thor in a statis field. As a feat. So what do you say? And DS held Superman an infinity man who is more powerful than Superman, in stasis fields before.

quanchi112
Also a shared feat. Desaad blasted Darky first. batman was also greatly amped. Or didn't you notice that Both Desaad And superman had to wear special gloves to hold the staff of power. But Batman did not. Yeah. You didn't notice because you didn't want to. And If you like, I can show the many times DS has held Superman with ease in stasis fields. Would you like that? becuz remember, you like to recall on how thanos held thor in a statis field. As a feat. So what do you say? And DS held Superman an infinity man who is more powerful than Superman, in stasis fields before. Darkseid receieved his powers and then was dealt with by a mere human being.

Your posts are very hard to respond to because they are always all over the place with no real direction.

Apokolips now is canon. Iman was defeated by Seid when he was more powerful,but since then he has become a top tier.

fangirl101
Darkseid receieved his powers and then was dealt with by a mere human being.

Your posts are very hard to respond to because they are always all over the place with no real direction.

Apokolips now is canon. Iman was defeated by Seid when he was more powerful,but since then he has become a top tier.

Is that your excuse? DS is just a top tier? Then how do you explain him waving his hand and pwning Orion? Or Reaching into the Firestorm Matrix? How do you explain him fighting Jimmy at hundreds of feat tall. The very scan they are fighting in says that DS does NOT HAVE THE POWER OF THOSE GODS. Um yeah. You got pwned.

Stoic
I'm confused here, Darkseid can use the Omega effect, and all sorts of other powers that he has,but Superman can't amp? I thought the sun was the cornerstone of Kals powers. Fangirl I see your point but to outright say that Darkseids trouncing at Supermans hands in Batman Superman is invalid does not stand.

Can I say that Darkseid is not allowed to use his Omega effect? No it is part of his arsenal. Superman amping up from the sun with Darkseid in tow means one thing and one thing only, Darkseid was unable to do what even DOS Doomsday was able to do, and that is break free from Superman before he was in space.

This thread is not about Superman vs Darkseid, it's about Darkseid of 2 yrs ago, not PC Darkseid vs Exiles Silver Surfer. Who do you believe will win between the two?

Allankles
LOL...I admit, that was probably the best comeback available.

Ontopic, I suppose PC Darkseid wins, and post COIE, pre DOTNG Darkseid loses.

Post COIE and pre DOTNG DS one shotted surfer. If COIE didn't affect DS we can only attribute his few "top tier" showings to plot elements. The word to stress here is few.

Post COIE - pre DOTNG he's disrupted the multiverse in a fight he was having, pwned Orion like a child, pwned firestorm by tearing him from the firestorm matrix, one shotted Surfer. Created mega energy/matter manipulators like Brimestone (who pwned the JLA) and his own uber herald in Stayne.

Stripped the New Gods of their power and was said to be powerful enough to defeat Yuga Khan who was manipulating the Source's energies on a large scale. I don't think Surfer gets the automatic win especially if we're basing this on defeating a featless Glads.

quanchi112
Is that your excuse? DS is just a top tier? Then how do you explain him waving his hand and pwning Orion? Or Reaching into the Firestorm Matrix? How do you explain him fighting Jimmy at hundreds of feat tall. The very scan they are fighting in says that DS does NOT HAVE THE POWER OF THOSE GODS. Um yeah. You got pwned. That is one appearance. He also bled from a Batkick. We cant ignore either and must factor them all in sport.

Ds tapped into the power that was in jimmy at the time. I continue to correct you,but you keep bringing up the same mistruths imo.

You havent ever pwned me. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Post COIE and pre DOTNG DS one shotted surfer. If COIE didn't affect DS we can only attribute his few "top tier" showings to plot elements. The word to stress here is few.

Post COIE - pre DOTNG he's disrupted the multiverse in a fight he was having, pwned Orion like a child, pwned firestorm by tearing him from the firestorm matrix, one shotted Surfer. Created mega energy/matter manipulators like Brimestone (who pwned the JLA) and his own uber herald in Stayne.

Stripped the New Gods of their power and was said to be powerful enough to defeat Yuga Khan who was manipulating the Source's energies on a large scale. I don't think Surfer gets the automatic win especially if we're basing this on defeating a featless Glads. That isnt canon. I dont know why you keep bringing that up.

fangirl101
I'm confused here, Darkseid can use the Omega effect, and all sorts of other powers that he has,but Superman can't amp? I thought the sun was the cornerstone of Kals powers. Fangirl I see your point but to outright say that Darkseids trouncing at Supermans hands in Batman Superman is invalid does not stand.

Can I say that Darkseid is not allowed to use his Omega effect? No it is part of his arsenal. Superman amping up from the sun with Darkseid in tow means one thing and one thing only, Darkseid was unable to do what even DOS Doomsday was able to do, and that is break free from Superman before he was in space.

This thread is not about Superman vs Darkseid, it's about Darkseid of 2 yrs ago, not PC Darkseid vs Exiles Silver Surfer. Who do you believe will win between the two?
DS had injured himself. By Wonder Woman interfering. A sun amp is not part of Superman's standard power set. And if Wondy had not interfered, Superman would not have had the opportunity to amp at all.

fangirl101
That is one appearance. He also bled from a Batkick. We cant ignore either and must factor them all in sport.

Ds tapped into the power that was in jimmy at the time. I continue to correct you,but you keep bringing up the same mistruths imo.

You havent ever pwned me. wink
No he didn't tap into the power jimmy had. He says right on panel, I do not know how it is that I can't access the powers. Please don't make your self look bad. I'll give you one more chance before I pwn you with the scan. He bled from a batkick of batman who was amped with jekka's phaser.

Stoic
Not only did he defeat Gladiator but he turned entire plantes to rubble as was shown in the Exiles books that he appeared in. If we assume that Gladiator in that universe was every bit as powerful as 616 Gladiator, who could punch planets into dust, and tow them unaided, many would come to appreciate exactly how powerful that Surfer really was.

fangirl101
Not only did he defeat Gladiator but he turned entire plantes to rubble as was shown in the Exiles books that he appeared in. If we assume that Gladiator in that universe was every bit as powerful as 616 Gladiator, who could punch planets into dust, and tow them unaided, many would come to appreciate exactly how powerful that Surfer really was.
we can't assume anything about that gladiator. He's feat less.

quanchi112
No he didn't tap into the power jimmy had. He says right on panel, I do not know how it is that I can't access the powers. Please don't make your self look bad. I'll give you one more chance before I pwn you with the scan. He bled from a batkick of batman who was amped with jekka's phaser. He lost his control over jimmy,but could still access the powers. This isnt rocket science.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
we can't assume anything about that gladiator. He's feat less. You didnt have a problem with crediting Prime with feats in countdown against the alternate reality characters.

Exiles Surfer stomps.

fangirl101
He lost his control over jimmy,but could still access the powers. This isnt rocket science.

laughing out loud
I hate to do this to you with you already having a bad you know what around these parts.
If someone is tapping an amp, And then they lose control, then they woud lose the amp. And whom ever they are fighting would kick thier ass. Let's use Thanos for an example. If Thor had the PG. And was beating Thanos with it. And all of a sudden, Thanos somehow got the PG, Then Thor would lose. He would no longer have any power associated with the PG. Now here for your pwnage. DS didn't have the power of the Combined New Gods when he beat Jimmy Silly. DS says, I will STILL kill you. He doesn't have the power. But he still wants it to add to his own. You have been pwned.
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p04.jpg

fangirl101
I hate to do this to you.If someone is tapping an amp, And then they lose control, then they woud lose the amp. And whom ever they are fighting would kick thier ass. Let's use Thanos for an example. If Thor had the PG. And was beating Thanos with it. And all of a sudden, Thanos somehow got the PG, Then Thor would lose. He would no longer have any power associated with the PG. Now here for your pwnage. DS didn't have the power of the Combined New Gods when he beat Jimmy Silly. DS says, I will STILL kill you. He doesn't have the power. But he still wants it to add to his own. You have been pwned.

Allankles
I don't see how Surfer beats DS in a forum battle and the one time they met in a comic DS one shotted him. These two are Kirby creations and DS is above Surfer in the power hierachy.

kevdude
I hate to do this to you with you already having a bad you know what around these parts.
If someone is tapping an amp, And then they lose control, then they woud lose the amp. And whom ever they are fighting would kick thier ass. Let's use Thanos for an example. If Thor had the PG. And was beating Thanos with it. And all of a sudden, Thanos somehow got the PG, Then Thor would lose. He would no longer have any power associated with the PG. Now here for your pwnage. DS didn't have the power of the Combined New Gods when he beat Jimmy Silly. DS says, I will STILL kill you. He doesn't have the power. But he still wants it to add to his own. You have been pwned.

thumb up agreed

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
I don't see how Surfer beats DS in a forum battle and the one time they met in a comic DS one shotted him. These two are Kirby creations and DS is above Surfer in the power hierachy.

I think that you read that comic wrong. From the way that it look it seem as if darkseid was affraid to battle surfer and then when surfer got through mud stomping orion darkseid SNEAKED ATTACKED him. Two different things. Surfer back was completely turned.

If it was face to face then it would have been a differenet story.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
I think that you read that comic wrong. From the way that it look it seem as if darkseid was affraid to battle surfer and then when surfer got through mud stomping orion darkseid SNEAKED ATTACKED him. Two different things. Surfer back was completely turned.

If it was face to face then it would have been a differenet story.
The comic was non canon. Surfer coudn't mud Stomp Orion. Impossible.

iceman24567
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p04.jpg Yes i would also agree.

ultimatethor

True. He also literally vaporized captain marvel, superskrull and ronan the accuser at the same time with the same blast. He completely cleared the whole imperial guard easily. Then when he was fighting the combined kree skrull and shiar forces, he disintegrated almost all of them at the same time with one omni directional blast. That surfer was a beast.

vansonbee
The comic was non canon. Surfer coudn't mud Stomp Orion. Impossible. Superman equal can't be mud stomp too? evil face or that what people say

Endless Mike
Darkseid IMO

quanchi112
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p04.jpg Oh my dear girl. Let me explain it to you. He lost the complete control over olsen meaning he couldnt turn him into k-nite or anything like that anymore. He was basically a prisoner to Darkseid's will until the connection was broken.

His comment means even though he has still lost control over him that he will still kill him. Like I said this isnt rocket science.

In death of the new gods Orion and Darkseid were basically tapping into the same power source. Its the same here with Seid and Olsen.

When palmer pulls the battery out of olsen,olsen shrinks.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p07-1.jpg

Now when he destroys it Darkseid shrinks meaning he cant tap into this power anymore. He couldnt tap into it exclusively until olsen died.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p08-1.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by ultimatethor
True. He also literally vaporized captain marvel, superskrull and ronan the accuser at the same time with the same blast. He completely cleared the whole imperial guard easily. Then when he was fighting the combined kree skrull and shiar forces, he disintegrated almost all of them at the same time with one omni directional blast. That surfer was a beast. That Surfer would wreck Seid imo. It would end pretty quickly.

fangirl101
Oh my dear girl. Let me explain it to you. He lost the complete control over olsen meaning he couldnt turn him into k-nite or anything like that anymore. He was basically a prisoner to Darkseid's will until the connection was broken.

His comment means even though he has still lost control over him that he will still kill him. Like I said this isnt rocket science.

In death of the new gods Orion and Darkseid were basically tapping into the same power source. Its the same here with Seid and Olsen.

When palmer pulls the battery out of olsen,olsen shrinks.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p07-1.jpg

Now when he destroys it Darkseid shrinks meaning he cant tap into this power anymore. He couldnt tap into it exclusively until olsen died.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p08-1.jpg
Quan. You are WRONG. Everyone agrees with me. DS didn't have the power inside of Jimmy. You are WRONG.

quanchi112
Quan. You are WRONG. Everyone agrees with me. DS didn't have the power inside of Jimmy. You are WRONG. I have seen the posters who agree with you. Lets just say Im not impressed. My interpretation makes more sense. I see I have reduced you to saying Im wrong. Thats all you have. Concession accepted.

fangirl101
Quan. THE THE EFF. When Ray destroys the orb, Olsen Shrinks. DS does NOT Shrink. If DS was tapping that power, he would have shrank at the same time as Olsen. DS Shrinks down to kill Ray palmer who is also shrinking down. You just got pwned.

quanchi112
Quan. THE THE EFF. When Ray destroys the orb, Olsen Shrinks. DS does NOT Shrink. If DS was tapping that power, he would have shrank at the same time as Olsen. DS Shrinks down to kill Ray palmer who is also shrinking down. You just got pwned. Incorrect. When he removed the batery Olsen shrank. When he destroyed it Darkseid shrank. Did you not even read the scans?

You seem confused even with me putting the scans right in front of you.

fangirl101
Incorrect. When he removed the batery Olsen shrank. When he destroyed it Darkseid shrank. Did you not even read the scans?

You seem confused even with me putting the scans right in front of you. And you seem confused. DS says that he does not have access to the powers. Did you read the scans? If DS could access the powers in the orb, he would have done so without having to kill Jimmy. he didn't have access to the powers at ALL. Jimmy had control over the powers the entire time. Which is why DS states he doesn't know how access has been pried for him control. OMG. Read the scans. DS shinks down to kill ray palmer. He was too big to try and find ray when ray was already small.

vansonbee
And you seem confused. DS says that he does not have access to the powers. Did you read the scans? If DS could access the powers in the orb, he would have done so without having to kill Jimmy. he didn't have access to the powers at ALL. Jimmy had control over the powers the entire time. Which is why DS states he doesn't know how access has been pried for him control. OMG. Read the scans. DS shinks down to kill ray palmer. He was too big to try and find ray when ray was already small.
Looks like it too sad

quanchi112
And you seem confused. DS says that he does not have access to the powers. Did you read the scans? If DS could access the powers in the orb, he would have done so without having to kill Jimmy. he didn't have access to the powers at ALL. Jimmy had control over the powers the entire time. Which is why DS states he doesn't know how access has been pried for him control. OMG. Read the scans. DS shinks down to kill ray palmer. He was too big to try and find ray when ray was already small. He wanted sole possession of th epowers. Until Olsen died he wouldnt have exclusive access.

He had access to the powers. He made Jimmy olsen emit k-nite. laughing out loud laughing out loud

He then lost his complete control over olsen when atom got involved. They both lost their amps due to his meddling.

Ds means he doesnt know how he lost his control over olsen....we know because olsen cut off his control over him.

Read it again please.

fangirl101
He wanted sole possession of th epowers. Until Olsen died he wouldnt have exclusive access.

He had access to the powers. He made Jimmy olsen emit k-nite. laughing out loud laughing out loud

He then lost his complete control over olsen when atom got involved. They both lost their amps due to his meddling.

Ds means he doesnt know how he lost his control over olsen....we know because olsen cut off his control over him.

Read it again please.
You fail. DS has matter manip. He turned Jimmy to K-nite with his own powers. Everyone else can see that you are wrong. DS didn't say he was partially controlling shit. He says he doesn't know how but he doesn't have control over the energies. DS was giant and fighting Jimmy, with his own power.

quanchi112
You fail. DS has matter manip. He turned Jimmy to K-nite with his own powers. Everyone else can see that you are wrong. DS didn't say he was partially controlling shit. He says he doesn't know how but he doesn't have control over the energies. DS was giant and fighting Jimmy, with his own power. Words cant even describe how wrong you are.

I dont even believe you read the story. There is no way you could have with this ignorant response. You are like dealing with pure ignorance. I hope no one else buys into your flat out lies.

Here,Ill enlighten you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown3p08-1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown3p15.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown3p16-2.jpg

He explains it on panel. laughing out loud Matter manipulation powers. laughing out loud

fangirl101
Words cant even describe how wrong you are.

I dont even believe you read the story. There is no way you could have with this ignorant response. You are like dealing with pure ignorance. I hope no one else buys into your flat out lies.

Here,Ill enlighten you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown3p08-1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown3p15.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown3p16-2.jpg

He explains it on panel. laughing out loud Matter manipulation powers. laughing out loud
Quan. How the hell do you think he put the fail safe in Jimmy? He just shoved a big ball of powers into Jimmy without killing him? Thinking is clearly a hard thing for some people. I've already pwned you on the fact that DS was not tapping any power when he grew hundreds of feat and was pwning jimmy with all of those powers, but now you want to try and say he didn't matter manipulate jimmy? Jimmy turned into k-nite. And DS says out of his mouth it was his fail safe. dude. Jimmy got turned to k-nite. that is matter manip. Do you have a knife in your eye?

Zack Fair
I hate a certain someone.

Zack Fair
ROFL@Darkseid being afraid of Surfer

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zack Fair
ROFL@Darkseid being afraid of Surfer He should be, when good guys become bad laughing out loud
Darkseid : Silver Surfer = ALE

quanchi112
Quan. How the hell do you think he put the fail safe in Jimmy? He just shoved a big ball of powers into Jimmy without killing him? Thinking is clearly a hard thing for some people. I've already pwned you on the fact that DS was not tapping any power when he grew hundreds of feat and was pwning jimmy with all of those powers, but now you want to try and say he didn't matter manipulate jimmy? Jimmy turned into k-nite. And DS says out of his mouth it was his fail safe. dude. Jimmy got turned to k-nite. that is matter manip. Do you have a knife in your eye? Well he did it. Says right there on panel. You seem to even deny on panel statements of Ds to further your own delusions. Originally posted by fangirl101
You fail. DS has matter manip. He turned Jimmy to K-nite with his own powers. Everyone else can see that you are wrong. DS didn't say he was partially controlling shit. He says he doesn't know how but he doesn't have control over the energies. DS was giant and fighting Jimmy, with his own power. You said right here he turned jimmy into k-nite with his own powers when my scan shows you differently. Please read this arc. Its obvious you didnt.

Ds still tapped into olsen's powers like I previously explained. My case is air-tight as usual while yours is full o fholes because you didnt read the arc.

Philosophía
I'm too lazy to read this exchange, especially with the oversize scans, so what are each of you saying ?

fangirl101
Well he did it. Says right there on panel. You seem to even deny on panel statements of Ds to further your own delusions. You said right here he turned jimmy into k-nite with his own powers when my scan shows you differently. Please read this arc. Its obvious you didnt.

Ds still tapped into olsen's powers like I previously explained. My case is air-tight as usual while yours is full o fholes because you didnt read the arc.
No. Your case sucks. Alot. It's a bag of cow terds. really. DS says out of his own mouth that he isn't in control of the powers. You know why he wasn't. Because the ray had severed DS connection to the powers inside of jimmy. Before they grew giant sized. So when they grew giant and started battling, DS was using his own power. You fail. Game over. Set and match.

quanchi112
No. Your case sucks. Alot. It's a bag of cow terds. really. DS says out of his own mouth that he isn't in control of the powers. You know why he wasn't. Because the ray had severed DS connection to the powers inside of jimmy. Before they grew giant sized. So when they grew giant and started battling, DS was using his own power. You fail. Game over. Set and match. He isnt in control of olsen's powers exclusively anymore. After ray severed the connection that only meant Darkseid couldnt control him anymore,but he still had access to his powers. I see you have conceded that Seid had control over jimmy due to the battery. K. Good.

Seid lost his size when the battery was destroyed. Why did Seid return to normal size which was till enormous compared to Ray? Your explanations make no sense. wink

fangirl101
He isnt in control of olsen's powers exclusively anymore. After ray severed the connection that only meant Darkseid couldnt control him anymore,but he still had access to his powers. I see you have conceded that Seid had control over jimmy due to the battery. K. Good.

Seid lost his size when the battery was destroyed. Why did Seid return to normal size which was till enormous compared to Ray? Your explanations make no sense. wink
Dude. You dont' make anysense. eveyrone agrees with me. Which means you are wrong. DS had NO Access to the powers. He says it out of his own mouth. He has NO I REPEAT NO access to the powers. The entire fight that he and Jimmy had was under his own power.

quanchi112
Dude. You dont' make anysense. eveyrone agrees with me. Which means you are wrong. DS had NO Access to the powers. He says it out of his own mouth. He has NO I REPEAT NO access to the powers. The entire fight that he and Jimmy had was under his own power. False. I have already made my case. Please tell me how many posters have agreed with you and who they are.

Again,why didnt Ds reduce himself even smaller because he still towered over the Atom?

Philosophía
So quanchi is saying that DS increasing his size wasn't due to his own power, but due to Jimmy's, the same one Darkseid said he has no acces to ?

Lulz.

fangirl101

quanchi112

fangirl101

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

fangirl101
I suppose DS was tapping the Power in Jimmy years ago when he grew Giant and Created Stayne too? You loose.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/th_Takion2-12.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/th_Takion2-13.jpg

quanchi112
I suppose DS was tapping the Power in Jimmy years ago when he grew Giant and Created Stayne too? You loose.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/th_Takion2-12.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/th_Takion2-13.jpg He didnt have that power back then........LOL. You didnt read this arc. Im sure of it.

fangirl101
He didnt have that power back then........LOL. You didnt read this arc. Im sure of it.
You missed the point Quan. DS has always been able to alter his size. And tap into cosmic power. It's how he created Stayne. And yes I read the entire countdown arc. I have all 52 issues. You are the one who can't seem to understand. DS says that he cannot access the power in Jimmy. He didn't say half of it. none of it. And yet he still manges to grow Giant size. And I just pwned you. DS was even bigger when he created Stayne.

Allankles
He didnt have that power back then........LOL. You didnt read this arc. Im sure of it.

You didn't know the New Gods can alter their size and that they are actually giant, Galactus sized beings who get shrank to human levels when they travel through boom tubes and vice versa for any being that comes to the fourth world via boom tube? I thought you knew DS?

quanchi112
You missed the point Quan. DS has always been able to alter his size. And tap into cosmic power. It's how he created Stayne. And yes I read the entire countdown arc. I have all 52 issues. You are the one who can't seem to understand. DS says that he cannot access the power in Jimmy. He didn't say half of it. none of it. And yet he still manges to grow Giant size. And I just pwned you. DS was even bigger when he created Stayne. The point is my friend that Darkseid only altered his size in countdown due to him tapping into the powers of olsen. Why didnt he reduce his size to palmer's? Why did he reduce his size at that exact moment the battery was destroyed? Me thinks its because he lost his amp.

He couldnt ctonrol jimmy anyl longer but he could still access the power.

Why didnt Ds alter his size in hp or any other time that he faced Superman? LOL.Originally posted by Allankles
You didn't know the New Gods can alter their size and that they are actually giant, Galactus sized beings who get shrank to human levels when they travel through boom tubes and vice versa for any being that comes to the fourth world via boom tube? I thought you knew DS? When has Ds grown in size before in a fight? In countdown it was due to the battery.....it seems he would be much more successful if he could do this whenever he chose to?

You seem to be quite ignorant when it comes to darkseid as usual.

fangirl101
The point is my friend that Darkseid only altered his size in countdown due to him tapping into the powers of olsen. Why didnt he reduce his size to palmer's? Why did he reduce his size at that exact moment the battery was destroyed? Me thinks its because he lost his amp.

He couldnt ctonrol jimmy anyl longer but he could still access the power.

Why didnt Ds alter his size in hp or any other time that he faced Superman? LOL. When has Ds grown in size before in a fight? In countdown it was due to the battery.....it seems he would be much more successful if he could do this whenever he chose to?

You seem to be quite ignorant when it comes to darkseid as usual.
you got pwned. DS didn't use the powers in jimmy to grow. You FAIL. And it's pathetic that you won't admit it. He says in the scan that he can't access the power. Ray palmer cut DS connection off from the power Before they both grew. Which means it was DS own power. And I just showed DS as a Giant when he created Stayne. You lose. and you are getting on my nerves. And I"m going to have you banned if you keep it up.

quanchi112
you got pwned. DS didn't use the powers in jimmy to grow. You FAIL. And it's pathetic that you won't admit it. He says in the scan that he can't access the power. Ray palmer cut DS connection off from the power Before they both grew. Which means it was DS own power. And I just showed DS as a Giant when he created Stayne. You lose. and you are getting on my nerves. And I"m going to have you banned if you keep it up. I already covered this.

The reason that Olsen was able to grow is because Seid didnt control Olsen on his own anymore. Ds then tapped into this power and needed to kill Olsen to take control of this powers exclusively.

Reported for threatening me with a ban like you are some moderator.

fangirl101
I already covered this.

The reason that Olsen was able to grow is because Seid didnt control Olsen on his own anymore. Ds then tapped into this power and needed to kill Olsen to take control of this powers exclusively.

Reported for threatening me with a ban like you are some moderator.
NO. You are going to get banned for ignoring on panel evidence. DS said he didn't control ANY of the power. I've already posted that DS can grow Giant in another instance years ealier. So your attempt is getting on my nerves. Everyone else agrees that I am correct.

quanchi112
NO. You are going to get banned for ignoring on panel evidence. DS said he didn't control ANY of the power. I've already posted that DS can grow Giant in another instance years ealier. So your attempt is getting on my nerves. Everyone else agrees that I am correct. My opinion is different than yours. I already posted my opinion. Darkseid didnt have control over olsen anymore,but he could obviously tap into the powers because he shrunk the moment the battery was destroyed.

fangirl101
My opinion is different than yours. I already posted my opinion. Darkseid didnt have control over olsen anymore,but he could obviously tap into the powers because he shrunk the moment the battery was destroyed.
That is a lie. DS shrunk in order to destroy Ray Palmer. Who then shrunk further. DS says he doesn't know how control of the power was wrested from him. So you fail. No where does it say he is tapping the power. No Where. Point it out to me.

quanchi112
That is a lie. DS shrunk in order to destroy Ray Palmer. Who then shrunk further. DS says he doesn't know how control of the power was wrested from him. So you fail. No where does it say he is tapping the power. No Where. Point it out to me. Its obvious to me without being explained on panel. You can disagree all you want,but that doesnt change the fact he shrunk as soon as the battery was destroyed.

fangirl101
Its obvious to me without being explained on panel. You can disagree all you want,but that doesnt change the fact he shrunk as soon as the battery was destroyed.
It's obvious? No Show me on panel? Becuz DS grew to Giant Size without being able to tap into the power. And THAT IS ON PANEL. So now show me on panel where it says Ds is tapping the power even tho he says he didn't.

quanchi112
It's obvious? No Show me on panel? Becuz DS grew to Giant Size without being able to tap into the power. And THAT IS ON PANEL. So now show me on panel where it says Ds is tapping the power even tho he says he didn't. He wasnt controlling olsen anymore,but still had access to his power. Thats why he wanted him dead so he could have this power alone.

fangirl101
He wasnt controlling olsen anymore,but still had access to his power. Thats why he wanted him dead so he could have this power alone.
No. That isn't what was stated. He didn't have access to the power. If he did, then he would have simply shut olsen's powers off. Your constant attempts to belittle characters you don't like is cute at first. Then it gets quite aeffingnoying. I've already shown that DS can grow Gigantic anytime he wants.

quanchi112
No. That isn't what was stated. He didn't have access to the power. If he did, then he would have simply shut olsen's powers off. Your constant attempts to belittle characters you don't like is cute at first. Then it gets quite aeffingnoying. I've already shown that DS can grow Gigantic anytime he wants. Just like Orion in dong. He coul daccess the same powers but couldnt shut off darkseid's powers either.

Ds used the power to grow and once it was destroyed he shrank.

fangirl101
Just like Orion in dong. He coul daccess the same powers but couldnt shut off darkseid's powers either.

Ds used the power to grow and once it was destroyed he shrank.
FAIL. Orion in DOTNG was a Spirit. You Tried. And failed.

quanchi112
FAIL. Orion in DOTNG was a Spirit. You Tried. And failed. You get my point. Same thing was basically going on in countdown imo. I always back up my case.

fangirl101
You get my point. Same thing was basically going on in countdown imo. I always back up my case.
Your case isn't backed up. Far from it. I pwned you. Several times. The same thing isn't happening in Countdown because DS isn't dead. Orion was a spirit. Spirits are notorious for becoming Giants. And you can't explain how DS grew in Takion can you? He didn't have any souls to tap then did he? so um yeah. You lose. concede. DS is far more powerful than you want him to be.

TheGame17
Anything to add other than just this? This Surfer would annihilate darkseid. Surfer 10 of 10.

This is why i don't take you seriously.
Saying Silver surfer wins 6/10 is one thing.
Saying he "annihilates Darkseid 10/10" is very revealing to your bias.

I could tell you the feats of Darkseid in the Pre-crisis era, but you'd ignore them as usual...

quanchi112
Your case isn't backed up. Far from it. I pwned you. Several times. The same thing isn't happening in Countdown because DS isn't dead. Orion was a spirit. Spirits are notorious for becoming Giants. And you can't explain how DS grew in Takion can you? He didn't have any souls to tap then did he? so um yeah. You lose. concede. DS is far more powerful than you want him to be. Darkseid is just a top tier. Thats why he was after this powerup. I proved my case and then some. I have never seen Seid grow to supersize in battle other than in countdown 2 due to the battery.Originally posted by TheGame17
This is why i don't take you seriously.
Saying Silver surfer wins 6/10 is one thing.
Saying he "annihilates Darkseid 10/10" is very revealing to your bias.

I could tell you the feats of Darkseid in the Pre-crisis era, but you'd ignore them as usual... Did you read the exiles story featuring the Surfer arc?

fangirl101
Darkseid is just a top tier. Thats why he was after this powerup. I proved my case and then some. I have never seen Seid grow to supersize in battle other than in countdown 2 due to the battery. Did you read the exiles story featuring the Surfer arc?
You lost. Top tiers do not wave thier hands and Pwn Orion. Firestorm is a top tier and even he couldn't put Orion Down for the count. Superman is A top tier and he couldn't do it. Top Tiers do not create Trans level beings out of thier own power. Stayne. And I've just reported you.

Badabing
Quan and Fangirl, you both will be warned soon. Use the ignore.

For the record, Darkseid wasn't controlling any power of the New Gods in Countdown #2. The Atom enters Olsen in Countdown #3 and sabotages the soul battery. That's how DS lost his access to the power. If you remember, Olsen started to emit K nite radiation when DS and Supers were fighting and then suddenly stopped. Olsen says to DS in Countdown #3 "If you want this power inside me.....then come and get it". It was "pried" from his grasp. The power was stored in the soul battery and DS couldn't tap that power thanks to Atom.

Closed because people can't be civil and for multiple reports.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.