Legend Of The Seeker, Sam Raimi's new show!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crystallake
Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert, the team behind Xena and Hercules have tapped a wonderful book series as their new fantasy show.

This comes out November 1st and look really impressive.

Has anyone else heard of this show?

Kazenji
Bruce campbell is bound to pop in the show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Bruce campbell is bound to pop in the show.

You know he will

crystallake
Thats all I need to hear to be hooked.

I know Ted Raimi has a cameo, havent heard anything about Bruce yet though.

They have the first 30 minutes of episode 1 up on itunes if ya wanna check it out.

BruceSkywalker
Best thging so far is Bridget Regan

starlock
I enjoyed the show, i think it has potential smile

starlock
I am liking the show more and more....some good writing and action...the acting is pretty good....i am looking forward to each episode

BruceSkywalker
The previous show wasn't bad..

I need to watch the other shows as well...

ragesRemorse
Is this worth watching?

Is this one of those shows that is directed towards teens? That's cool if it is but that's just not my bag.

Captain REX
I have been thinking about looking in on this. Do you have to have read the books previously to understand it?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
I have been thinking about looking in on this. Do you have to have read the books previously to understand it?

Not necessarily...

I've only watched the last few shows and I pretty much understand whats going on, but I may read the books once the season is over

Kento
It doesn't follow the books. Which..I actually don't mind because I'm not a big fan of the books. But the show is pretty good.

BruceSkywalker
I'm starting to get into this more..

The acting could be a little better

starlock
I caught up on the episodes i have missed...and i gotta say i enjoy this show alot...i have never followed the books....so maybe i am blind to certain aspects...but i really like this show

Red Nemesis
I have enjoyed this shown so far, although I noticed that after I got caught up (on Hulu) the show lost some of its luster. Part of the problem was the clip-show episode. The most recent one was very good, and I think the next one might be even better.

Kento
Hmm I'm beginning to wonder if the MudMen will ever show. Or Sisters of the Dark. Though it seems to be going the route to reveal Rahl as Richard's father. Though the ties are about the only thing faithful to the books. Though I'm liking each episode better than the last. And I don't have to worry about knowing what'll happen as nothing is the same. Makes me wonder if we'll find out Richard's immune to the confessor magic

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kento
Hmm I'm beginning to wonder if the MudMen will ever show. Or Sisters of the Dark. Though it seems to be going the route to reveal Rahl as Richard's father. Though the ties are about the only thing faithful to the books. Though I'm liking each episode better than the last. And I don't have to worry about knowing what'll happen as nothing is the same. Makes me wonder if we'll find out Richard's immune to the confessor magic

if they show us, maybe before the season finale

Kento
Probably. I'm wondering how she'll betray him. I doubt it'll be like in the books.

BruceSkywalker
Probably. I'm wondering how she'll betray him. I doubt it'll be like in the books.

No it prolly won't be, but maybe it will closely resemble what happened in the novels

Kento
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No it prolly won't be, but maybe it will closely resemble what happened in the novels Maybe but I'm doubting it.

I really need to read past the Soul of the Fire, and watching this show makes me want to try and find the books after it.

BruceSkywalker
Maybe but I'm doubting it.

I really need to read past the Soul of the Fire, and watching this show makes me want to try and find the books after it.

Thats what I am going to do once the season is over.. Go back and re read the novels and prolly be nit picky about it

Kento
Thats what I am going to do once the season is over.. Go back and re read the novels and prolly be nit picky about it I've been doing that through the whole series. Then I realize that I like the series better than the books. It reminds me of Xena and Hercules to an extent. Course it is made by the same person. I keep waiting for Bruce Campbell to make a cameo.

BruceSkywalker
I've been doing that through the whole series. Then I realize that I like the series better than the books. It reminds me of Xena and Hercules to an extent. Course it is made by the same person. I keep waiting for Bruce Campbell to make a cameo.

Bruce Campbell might.. I loved Xena and Hercules..

I am also waiting for Kevin Sorbo and/or Lucy Lawless to make an appearance as well

Kento
Bruce Campbell might.. I loved Xena and Hercules..

I am also waiting for Kevin Sorbo and/or Lucy Lawless to make an appearance as well So did I. Which is why I even gave this series a shot. It would be amusing to see Kevin or Lucy make a cameo.

BruceSkywalker
So did I. Which is why I even gave this series a shot. It would be amusing to see Kevin or Lucy make a cameo.

yes it would be..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.